XXXXNo, there's no sun shining through
XXXXXNo, there's no sun shining
XXXXXCome lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear
XXXXShe loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
XXXShe lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
XXBlack heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone
XYes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Dead sure she'll be there!

__________________________________________________ Ⱥlexander ϩepo Redford________________________________________
The fire has shown the fear inside, and the disgusting way life his.___________ The attire for today is; normal attire as seen in picture

_____ looking to her arm he smiled and nodded "i bet she will think that the reason i wanted to leave, cause your trying to kill me" he then looked to stranger who was looking at the both of them then to the horse behind them both, he gave a whinny in response and alex looked over at the horse then back smirking "i think he is showing off" he chuckled letting go off sapphire to reach over and gently clipped the horses ear "cut it out would you, that s**t hurts" he whispered and then looked to sapphire "sorry and uh, thanks" he smiled biting his lip as he looked to her face, his reddening "shall, we go" he said grabbing the horses reins and pulling himself onto the sadle, he was wondering if she needed a hand or something.
              _____
              _____
              _____
              _____

_______________________________________________________________________________
    [ O.ut O.f C.ondoms ] lol

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
    • Cart Raider 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
    XI will not let anything compromise or inhibit my independence.

♥ Ӂ Sapphire Elane Clegane Ӂ ♥
    User Image

Xʟocαтɪoɴ ♥ Small lake
    Xωɪтн ♥ Alexander
    Xωєαяɪɴg ♥ long sleeved off white shirt vneck with loose ties clearly made for a man). Dark redbrown leather breaches, black buckled boots, she other rapier hanging from her belt.

User Image

Sapphire smiled ”She may very well believe that” she said as Sheeva nudged her in the back, ”Your horse is interesting” walking around to Sheeva's side she heard Alexander hoist himself into the saddle, even without one to grip onto she once more pulled herself onto Sheeva's bare back preferring to ride this way as did Sheeva. ”well then if you horse wants to show off to mine he'll have to try harder” Sapphire let out a loud “hia” taking the reigns in her hands, Sheeva's front feet left the ground forcing Sapphire to hold on as the horse reared. The moment they returned to the earth Sheeva let on a burst of speed taking the lead, and Sapphire trusted her to know the way back.

User Image

[Ornithopter Orienting Cogs: }]

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    User Image

Lay beside me, under wicked sky
    XThrough black of day, dark of night, we share this pair of lives
    XXThe door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
    XXXBlack heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
    XXXXNo, there's no sun shining through
    XXXXXNo, there's no sun shining
    XXXXXCome lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear
    XXXXShe loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
    XXXShe lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
    XXBlack heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone
    XYes, she'll be there when I'm gone
    Dead sure she'll be there!

__________________________________________________ Ⱥlexander ϩepo Redford________________________________________
    The fire has shown the fear inside, and the disgusting way life his.___________ The attire for today is; normal attire as seen in picture

_____ alex watched her for a moment raising a brow at her words but then she reaered up into the air alittle and off her horse went, his horse grew excited and alex looked down for a second shaking his head "you cant catch her, you werent built to run" stranger didnt seem to hear and was off. he began to go at full speed and ducked trees trying to catch the other horse.
                alex held on for dear life, trying to figure out where this determination was coming from, the horse was built to hold armor in a battle not chase people down, surprisingly the hosre was doing quite well. soon he was right behind the princess and holding pretty close trying to pull up to the left of her.
                _____
                _____
                _____
                _____

_______________________________________________________________________________
      [ O.ut O.f C.ondoms ] lol sorry small

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
      User Image

Viturin raised a hand to his mouth and looked aside face burning bright red ashamed. Even when they had been close him and Alana had never divulged in such...manners. So why should she now?
      I guess I was just afraid. So much seems to have changed and yet...My feelings remain the same.
      As he got to his feet smoothing out the apron of his outfit he looked after her and then his eyes fell on the Prince.
      "I was sent to ask if there was anythign further that m'lady required...", he looked back to Alana with a shy smile. "I had not expected to find another within your room. None of us were informed you had...company. Also I thought it might be wise to advise you that your Father and King Radford are about to have a bout out in the Courtyard. Everyone seems to be excited to see this sport...And of course we had begun to wonder as to the wherabouts of the Prince here. But now that all of that is taken care of I'll be sure to inform my superiors."
      Viturin moved past her towards the door before stopping and looking over the shoulder.
      "Is there anything I can get for you Lady Alana?"

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Generous 100
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      Alana Marie Clegane

User Image

Mood: Thoughtful
      Thoughts: Well...I still don't want to marry you, but at least your hearts in the right place

Alana watched as the maid moved to her feet and explained herself. Still it was an odd reaction considering she was just a maid after all and one with no personal connection to Alana, but she let it go. “ I see, Well first I believe Victor will need some assistance to his room after I finish wrapping his injured ankle, would you please fetch some one that could help him to his room? Then I will most likely need some fresh linens brought in. “ She asked as she knelt down and removed the boot. It took a great deal of tugging but once it was removed she set to wrapping the injured ankle. By the time she finished she looked up and about to see if the maid had returned. Standing she moved to the door and looked down the hall a few guards were in the hall way and she motioned them in instructing them that Victor needed to be taken to his room to rest and perhaps have a physician check in on him later. As they removed Victor from her room she let out a tired sigh and began righting the room after the maids outburst. Most of the items had been easily put back but a few knickknacks had gone rolling across the floor and she searched for them.
      User Image

Victor von Radford
      If you want to judge a man's true character, look at how he treats those of lower status.

Confused, Victor watched the interaction between Alana and this energetic new maid girl, smiling at her bubbly nature, thinking of how she reminded him of his younger sister many years ago. Victor stood back up, seeing if putting pressure on his ankle would inhibit his walking any further. Despite the pain, Victor felt he could walk on his ankle at this point now, and as Alana mentioned helping him find his room, he merely shook his head.

"That won't be necessary Alana, I should be alright at this point. My ankle will hold up at this point long enough for me to find my room now. I'll show myself out, hopefully I'll see you at dinner."

Victor began walking towards the door, wanting to find his room and take a nap.

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      (well it doesnt seem there is much interest in this rp anymore, no ones posting and im sick of chasing people up, this rp is dead)

Devoted Lunatic

6,850 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Contributor 150
      • Brandisher 100
      I was waiting on someone's post a while back....Maybe we could start it again, or do one similar??

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      Go ahead, I'm not doing it, I cbf'ed dealing with the problems anymore was fun while it lasted I guess

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
      • Cart Raider 100
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Conversationalist 100
      Sorry, part of it was my fault sweatdrop became super busy with some things going on these past two weeks and became quite distracted.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff