Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Still fidgeting with her bottom lip Ivy sighed shaking her head, it didn't really surprise her that Sapphire hadn't told him, and that he hadn't figured it out yet. Ivy played with the idea of telling the prince but knew that Sapphire would thereafter refuse to even speak with her, the only one who could do it was Sapphire. ”Look my lord, it is not my place to say why she cannot find her way back but can you please just do me a favor? Go get her, bring her back, please. I cannot stop you from leaving after you do this, and I don't blame you for being frustrated with the girl, she's very much like a wild horse.” she looked to the empty stall where Sheeva would've been had Sapphire not left, that horse and the princess were very much alike. ”in order for her to trust you enough you can't show fear and run away from whatever she does or whatever she says because she'll stomp all over you, you need to stand your ground and show her you have confidence in yourself enough to put up with someone like her.” she looked back at Alexander ”I do not know what she did, and I do not know why its affected you this badly, but Sapphire only does what she does because she's afraid to trust anyone other than herself. This is why she acts the way she does.” Ivy wanted to hope he would return to Sapphire, she didn't want to send guards out to fetch the girl for that would cause far too much comotion. ”What I'm saying right now may not make much sense to you if any, at least not right now. Bring her back to me, I'm begging you.”

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Lay beside me, under wicked sky
XThrough black of day, dark of night, we share this pair of lives
XXThe door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
XXXBlack heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
XXXXNo, there's no sun shining through
XXXXXNo, there's no sun shining
XXXXXCome lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear
XXXXShe loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again
XXXShe lay beside me, but she'll be there when I'm gone
XXBlack heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone
XYes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Dead sure she'll be there!

__________________________________________________ Ⱥlexander ϩepo Redford________________________________________
The fire has shown the fear inside, and the disgusting way life his.___________ The attire for today is; normal attire as seen in picture

_____ "and what are you to be asking me favours?" by this time he was growing angry over nothing and as he realised this he took a deep breath and sighed. he had lifted his head only slightly to look at the women, she would have caught a glimpse of his face without him realising. he stared at the mask and at that moment began to realise, it was like a cage for him hiding behind it in fear holding him captive of his fears "heh you know i used to be a very out there kinda kid, not caring what i looked like, not caring how i acted and always happy, then then incident came and now, i cant show my face i cant even show any part of me to people who arnt used to me...you dont care cause your only duty is to that princess, so you must me that ivy women she spoke of" he sighed and lifted the mask to cover his face "i dont even know if she even cared, she doesnt like me and i guess i dont like her, maybe" he said and made sure the mask was tight to his face then covered the hood on his head. lifting his mask to look directly at the women he sighed "what did she do to affect me...." he thought on that for a moment and with that came a question he needed answered and the only person to answer that would be sapphire ".....ill be back" he said walking to the women and gently moving her to the side with the brush of his arm.

Approaching his horse, stranger looked reluctant, still not wanting to leave the castle but then look he got from alex's eyes told him otherwise and the horse calmed, even clapped the ground with his horse. alex grabbed the reigns and lifted himself to the horses back and snapped the reigns the horse reared up and he turned it on its back legs then kicked its side. stranger dropped his head and headed for the loctaion in which they had come from determination in both there eyes.
              soon he was by the lake and slowing to a hault, alex looked about til he saw the horse first and by its head he saw sapphire, gently he moved his hosre over, the only sound he herd was his horses feet on the ground and his heart racing. once he was near enough he pulled the horse to a halt and stared at her for a moment "you said nothing?" he said unable to look away "why? you seem quick to comment about everything yet, nothing?" the look on her face told him she was not horrified but more ashamed of her moves.
              _____
              _____
              _____
              _____

_______________________________________________________________________________
    [ O.ut O.f C.ondoms ] ≯nice i like it hehe

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
    • Cart Raider 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    She could sense the anger in him as he spoke but she took it well, working with Sapphire all these years was to thank for that. When he lifted his head a speck of light fell upon his face, she wasn't able to see the full extent of the scar but by the looks of it the injury that had caused it likely wasn't pleasant. His mask soon covered the scar and he continued to speak, and she listened with a new found interest in the prince studying him with kind and understanding eyes. Letting him walk past her she fought the smile that tugged at her lips ”I have a feeling that you may find the two of you are similar in many many ways.” she whispered knowing he likely wouldn't hear her, there was no telling what would happen between Sapphire and Alexander next but all she could do was cross her fingers.

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
    • Cart Raider 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
    XI will not let anything compromise or inhibit my independence.

♥ Ӂ Sapphire Elane Clegane Ӂ ♥
    User Image

Xʟocαтɪoɴ ♥ Small lake
    Xωɪтн ♥ Alexander
    Xωєαяɪɴg ♥ long sleeved off white shirt vneck with loose ties clearly made for a man). Dark redbrown leather breaches, black buckled boots, she other rapier hanging from her belt.

User Image

Sounds of nature and the world around Sapphire were calming in many ways, but no matter how hard she tried to push the many thoughts that littered her mind she wasn't at complete ease. There was no beginning or end to the thoughts, they were simply a jumble that made complete sense to her at least. Guilt weighed upon her shoulders at the move she'd made to cut Alexander's mask off, it was a move she should have planned though, but she hadn't expected to find a scar hiding beneath it. Even better? He probably assumed she was appalled by it, when a matter of fact she didn't find it grotesque in any way.
    From a far distance she could hear hooves upon the ground pounding fast and hard against the earth, drawing ever near to where she'd been. Still sitting upon the ground her head was lifted towards the sky resting upon the trunk of the tree, her eyes closed, the only difference was the Rapier that sat upon the ground next to her. She had yet to reshieth the item. Sheeva had wandered somewhere nearby and she could hear the horse munching happily on grass or other plants.
    The horse and rider stopped somewhere before her but she did not move or open her eyes to greet the person, but when Alexander spoke she was shocked. Sapphire chuckled at his words, though not as if they were funny but as if she'd realized something but what could she say? She could feel her emotions tugging at her heart and mind, in order for it to make sense to him she'd have to tell him....but she didn't want to.....but she did.
    She swallowed hard and bit her lip still never moving ”What a great pair we make....” she chuckled again, but this time it held an air of sadness to it. A lump began to form in her throat, but why?! Why of all times? She couldn't will her mouth to open, but her eyes did onto the shapeless branches of the tree ”What a great pair we make.” her voice shook with the words and she could feel the burn of tears threatening to form.

User Image

[Ornithopter Orienting Cogs:}]

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    User Image

__________________________________________________ Ⱥlexander ϩepo Redford________________________________________
    The fire has shown the fear inside, and the disgusting way life his.___________ The attire for today is; normal attire as seen in picture

_____ staring at the women on the floor he raised a brow in confusion "what do you mean? why wont you answer my question?" he felt he deserved answers she got hers and he only wanted some form of reason, something to calm his nerves and she wasnt giving him one. gritting his teeth his grip on the reigns tightened and he began to grind his teeth alittle hoping she would answer him, he didnt want to get anymore angry than he already was and her onyl repeating her words did not help "answer me?" he growled in anouyance "you owe me that much" he said only wanting answer not meaning to snap at her.
                _____
                _____
                _____
                _____

[ O.ut O.f C.ondoms ]

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
      • Cart Raider 100
      • Conventioneer 300
      • Conversationalist 100
      User Image
      XI will not let anything compromise or inhibit my independence.

♥ Ӂ Sapphire Elane Clegane Ӂ ♥
      User Image

Xʟocαтɪoɴ ♥ Small lake
      Xωɪтн ♥ Alexander
      Xωєαяɪɴg ♥ long sleeved off white shirt vneck with loose ties clearly made for a man). Dark redbrown leather breaches, black buckled boots, she other rapier hanging from her belt.

User Image

”I say nothing Alexander because there are so many thoughts running though my head, so many things I can say, that there isn’t a single word that I can utter.” she lowered her head looking in the direction of his voice not even sure if the blur she was looking at was him or some fallen tree or large bolder. ”You hide behind a mask not for looks but because you are ashamed of the scar you bare, you are defensive, and you do not enjoy conflict. I do not mock your scar” she sighed heavily having fought the emotion for now ”I simply find all of this ironic, so ironic in fact I’m not sure what to think of it. Here we have a Prince who, correct me if I’m wrong here, is too ashamed to show his face because of something that left him a scar. Then you have me, a princess who is renowned for speaking her mind with complete disregard on if she’s stepping on anybody’s toes. A princess who is afraid to be looked down upon as weak if she told the world she couldn’t see more than a couple feet in front of her.”

User Image

[Ornithopter Orienting Cogs:}]

Devoted Lunatic

6,850 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Contributor 150
      • Brandisher 100
      User Image
      XXXXXXXXXXXXCaptain Galen Sanoan

XXXXX
      Galen heard the woman's snide laughter at his comment bout being captain. He knew she was angry she had every right to be as far as she knew he was absent and lackadaisical, not doing his job. In truth, some of the men were lax, and he had to pick p the pieces. He left specific instructions for his men to follow. At times he felt he was dealing with infants. He responded to man (Eridian), "That would be fine thanks. I need to stay here and take care of some business."

After the man left, he approached to the guard steering clear of the horse,who appeared to be giving him the death glare. He smelled the faint odor of old blood. He said, "I heard there was an assassination attempt a few days ago. I came to ask you some questions."

"Fear always makes things look bigger than they really are, only when we see it for what it is, can we truly see what it is we're facing."

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      User Image

_____ Sitting atop the horse he felt a weight on his shoulders and he stared at her, the mood went from angry to sad and this got very weird. he stared at her confused for awhile and then his eyes widened. he understood why she said they where the same now and he understood ivys words. Throwing his legs over his horse he landed on the floor and patted the horse's head for a moment before pushing it away. he moved to sit on the ground near sapphire, giving her a foot or two space "i didnt know, im sorry" he stared at the floor for ahwhile.
                  Taking a deep breath as he pulled his knees to his chest and leant against the tree "you are right, i am ashamed, im scared i fear the element that caused it aswell, you must know this, i didnt want you to know this yet but it seems fate has brought us to this moment" he tapped his mask now thinking about taking it off "im sorry i didnt know your problem" he turned to look at her, he felt there was something wrong but he had never picked her sight and he felt almost closer to her for it "you know, i was about to leave, i was so close, ivy talked me into coming to find you" he gave a chuckle which was more nervous than anything "can i ask?" he said about her sight unsure.
                  _____
                  _____
                  _____
                  _____

[ O.ut O.f C.ondoms ]

Malevolent Lover

User Image
        xGabyrel Alice Bristow
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHead Guard of the Radford Family

We can't seem to let go
        The thread's so thin it just doesn't show anymore
        It seems like we're playing charades
        Playing like we're afraid to live

xxxLocation: In the Stables
        xxxWith: Captain Galen
        xxxMood: Hostile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxNot only did Rawley give the man a death glare so did Gabyrel till she snapped out of it and her face became a perfect expressionless mask. With a lingering hostility she listened to what he had to say her hand on her horses neck calming him with every stroke of her hand. “Ask whatever you desire but I suggest you make it quick. I am in no mood for small talk.” She said with a slight urgency to her tone because she was tired, had dried blood on her body, and wanted to clean up. On top of that she had returned from scouting out the grounds to make sure they were safe.

xxxThe only thing she could be thankful over this mans presence was the fact she could finally sleep. It had been a long night and she let her hand go from Rawley’s neck as she left his stall to talk face to face with the other head guard. “I suggest you talk to the two involved in the incident if you want a more detailed response.” She said in a less than friendly manner even though it was meant to be a kind suggestion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

And this is one sacrifice I don't want to make
        If there's no end
        There can be no beginning, there can be no beginning
        If there's no end

User Image

OCC: [{ }]

Time-traveling Ally

User Image

"A man dons his mask, and emerses himself in the other. Until finally he looses himself. He becomes the character. Whether rogue, fiend, or lover...Or all of the above"

User Image

Viturin had roamed within the castle and slipped easily enough down to the servant quarters and he held the sandals from that morning in his hand. Lyrah had left them in the same spot she had tucked them at earlier that morning and so they provided him the perfect execuse to place them within her room. A fellow servant even pointed him to her very room. Viturin watched him leave before seizing the handle in hand and jostling it enough times and hard enough before it simply snapped the lock and opened the door making his way inside. Even her rom was kept miticulously clean and tidy. Frowning he looked around him and as he sat on the bed he heard a soft thud.
        "Aha...So thats where you hid it you sly little minx. Now let us see..."
        As he kneeled down to pick up the faded and worn bound book he smirked. Lyrah had never come to find out how it was Viturin had known all of her dark little secrets. Perhaps if she wasn't so careless and wrote such details out in her journal he might have never known or come to use her past against her to do his bidding.
        He licked his fingers as he browsed through the book and came upon the most recent of entries.
        I have yet to find the Princesses journal amongst her belongings as I helped to bring her things to her room. I suspect it is within her personal affairs that she has carried in herself.
        A strange man is under the service of the Radfords. While attractive he also seems-

Viturin frowned as he flipped through the next few pages. It was all mush. No wonder Lyrah had been so careless and feeling a bit out of line. Was she thinking of quitting this work for him? When he needed her most of all times...tightend on the journal before flinging it aside and sitting there head in his hands letting out a shaking breath.
        Damn it...I need her to focus. I need her to keep that resentment fresh in her mind. That b*****d! How dare he wrk his charms on her! I'll put an end to this yet...Mark my words!"
        He stormed out of the room taking one more look before taking her side bedstand in his hands and throwing it with a growl against the wall as it shattered he stormed away. Making his way outside he heard the sound of a cry of suprise and looking aside seen the Prince seemingly fall from the skies. He couldn't even smile at the thought and promise of him being injured. Where was Lyrah? Why hadn't she given him Alana's journal?
        He formed fists each step he took left a small frost upon the groudn which melted in the sun's light.

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
        • Somebody Likes You 100
        • Generous 100
        • Risky Lifestyle 100
        Samantha_Sinclair
        Alana Marie Clegane

User Image

Mood: Memories
        Thoughts: I'll dye my petticoats I'll die them red, and round the world I'll beg my bread until my parents shall wish me dead...

Alana rewrapped her hand and moved back to eating the grapes. Zan wasn’t very talkative right now. She could understand the situation being awkward. Nobody was entirely comfortable with this. With a sigh she tossed the stems of grapes away and moved over to the basket and blanket again. Putting everything in the basket she folded up the blanket and placed it in the basket as well. “ Well I should take this back and get this cut cleaned properly” She said as she waved to her younger brother and moved to walk towards the castle. Reaching down to the opened bottle she scooped it up and continued on.

As she neared the building she spotted a limping Victor going into the castle while Eirdian exited walking towards her. “ How was your lunch Eirdian?” She asked as she slowed approaching him. Something seemed odd about him, oddly familiar, but she felt frustration pouring off of him, of course she had no idea why he would be that upset.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image

"A man dons his mask, and emerses himself in the other. Until finally he looses himself. He becomes the character. Whether rogue, fiend, or lover...Or all of the above"

User Image
        Turning he tensed as Alana drew near asking if he had enjoyed his lunch and he rubbed th back of his neck shuddering as he felt his own cool hands laced with frost. Almost as if his body were reminding him to remain calm and cool.
        "Well it was much more enjoyable when I was spening time at your side I will boldly admit...Ah but never you mind princess. How about yourself?"
        He reached a hand out and touched her cheeks and brow concerned. "I'm worried a bit...Drinking such an amount even with bread and the like so early..."
        Her face felt so warm compared to his own hand. Of course...Viturin was always cold. Both in demeanor and climate.
        He withdrew his hand and looked aside towards the pastures. "I moved some horses to graze out there in the pastures but else wise little else your majesty. Life for a humble servant such as myself I fear is quite dull...However if you wish for tales of valor or adventure might I suggest seeking out one of the more seasoned of hands than myself? The yarns I have heard in my time here...Enough to string twenty men I swear."
        He shook his head with a chuckle looking back to her. "You look troubled. Or perhaps in queston. Have I said or done something to make you worry, m'lady?"

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
        • Somebody Likes You 100
        • Generous 100
        • Risky Lifestyle 100
        Alana Marie Clegane

User Image

Mood: Embarrassed
        Thoughts: I am not a brood mare, but dear god why did I say that outloud?

She noted his unease and tilted her head curiously, still she said nothing as he answered, when he’d finished she nodded “Ah it was as good as could be expected. Peaceful though, which is always a plus now a days.” She said then blinked in surprise when eh reached out and touched her cheeks and brow. His hands were so cold. It sent a shiver down her spine for more than one reason. She wasn’t accustomed to being touched, it was something she just didn’t do, directly and intentionally touch a stranger. It was different with her family and well known friends, but other than that it was odd. The chill of his touch was another reminder of Viturin and she had to pause looking up into the familiar looking blue eyes. His words slowly sank in and she shrugged lightly

“ Your probably right, it is early, but what difference would it make if I did it at dinner rather than lunch. My eating habits don’t vary much through out the day. Besides I’m not exactly in the best of moods, a little edgy overly analytical, and stressed. Here, where I feel like I’m basically being treated like a mare being introduced to a stud, its my only escape they’ll allow me really. “ She said then quickly lifted her fingers to cover her mouth as a faint blush stole across her cheeks. She shouldn’t have said that, it was improper and uncalled for Eridian didn’t need to know how much she hated this idea much less what she likened it too. Damn the wine…loosening her tongue this much was dangerous, and relatively rare, but still if her father had heard it would have been disastrous.

Trying to change the subject she looked to the pasture and sighed, unable to remove the faint frown though she’d dropped her hand the thought of the pasture just made the blush return over her previous comment and she shook her head “ War stories aren’t really of my interest anymore, though they used to be. I used to beg the returning soldiers for yarns about their time abroad. Not anymore. Ah but as for a question I have been wondering, are you perhaps a relative of Viturin Hevmeade? You remind me so much of him, it’s a bit odd. “ She said trying to change the subject to something of a slightly better note.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image

User Image

"Who?", he asked as he turned to look away his hand moving over his face. He reminded her of him? The face was still Eridian's, but somehow she seemed to of heard or glimpsed somethign that made her believe otherwise. He looked back to her with a kind smile.
        "Must be someone important to of caught the eyes of a princess such as you. 'Fraid not. Names not too familair and yet...", he shrugged the shoulders and let out a mighty guffaw of a laugh. "For all I know maybe I am. I mean everyone looks like someone or 'nother,right? Plus my Father was a bit of a loose man. Perhaps. He were my brother, I'd a never know him from Adam."
        He moved a hand through his hair, small traces of silver in it, In truth this body..this man. He's about old enough to be my father or a much older brother...If I had one that is.
        "Don't speak of yourself like some kind of livestock, lady Alana. Its degradin' and insultin'. Father'd tan my hide if I were in your shoes. Which- Hah!- Good thing I'm not...Oh! Oh gods not for that reason but because I-I'd be in a drss and a woman and- Oh s**t! I'll just shut up."
        He had tried to make it a joke. Make her smile or laugh but he ended up screwing it all up and sounding like a complete a**. He'd always told Alana she shouldn't let being a woman or Royal limit her...She'd help to open his eyes to that and here he was blundering like a moron.
        Perfectly damn good man to be ruined...And for what? Damn it!, he thought bitterly.
        He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration and closed his eyes. "Just...Nevermind Alana. Just forget what I said...Forget my face. Forget everything!"
        He stormed away to the stables growling and grumbling as he went. Hsi cover was damn near blown...and for what?
        ...are you perhaps a relative of Viturin Hevmeade? You remind me so much of him, it’s a bit odd.

I feel like I’m basically being treated like a mare being introduced to a stud..

He winced as he hit the floor on his knees and pounded the floor with his fists tears in his ices hitting the ground and hissing being much colder than the ground they pooled upon.
        "Wh..What have I done? What kind f hell have I created?! This must end..."
        He shakily stood to his face with a bit of a sway as he jerked the hood over his face and stormed towards the castle as he did the body under the covering seemed to change and take on a smaller stature of sorts. The face twisted and morphed but all the while a cold stare pierced out from the shadows of the hood.
        "This ends...tonight. No more torture...No more pain. No more...Mister Nice Guy."

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
        • Somebody Likes You 100
        • Generous 100
        • Risky Lifestyle 100
        Alana Marie Clegane

User Image

Mood: upset
        Thoughts: ah...I think this is safer for right now

Alana watched his reaction, though probably not as closely as she should. She took him at his word, and shrugged “ He was my trainer, just…disappeared one night. He was the one to taught me archery. I don’t know much about his family, but you two have the same shade eyes…and your both very cold. Perhaps your distant cousins or some such, or it could just be a coincidence. I just thought I’d ask. I’ve always wondered why he just took off like that. “ She shrugged it off as if it were nothing. Something she’d practiced to perfection, she could create that detachment from anyone or anything from her past. She laughed lightly as he told her not to talk of herself like live stock and she arched a brow.

“ Yes that would be quiet awkward for you, and I’m certain the corsets and garters would be very uncomfortable for the first little while. Still, it is degrading and insulting but it’s not far from the truth.” She said trying to make light of it but still prove her point. His frustration was growing and she shook her head as he told her to forget everything. Oh how she wished she could…just forget it all. “ I’m afraid I’ll need something a bit more stout than wine for that.” She said then continued into the castle. She entered into the kitchen returning the blanket but refilling the basket with a variety of fruits and cheeses along with a half a loaf of bread. The maid at the counter looked at her oddly and she waved the girl over whispering a few words in her ear before sending her off. With that done she sighed and took the basked heading to her room.

By the time she arrived a wooden case was brought in and the wine/liquor cabinet used mostly for decoration was stocked to the brim. Once the servants left she barred the door. If some one wanted in they’d have to request her to unbar the door and depending on her mood she just might not do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff