Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michael Fukuimoto

Michael nodded as he listened to Ada explain the rules. "Doesn't sound too hard..." He smiled and looked up at the game. As long as he didn't mess up too badly, he could let Ada win this one without it being too obvious. He grabbed his ball as the game started, and tossed it, getting a three with his first shot. Damn, I gotta see what she gets next... Michael looked over at Ada out of the corner of his eye as he waited for his next ball.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
                  User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ada kept forgetting he wasn't all familiar with all the things she knew about. "For this game, you get a ball. You have to roll the ball up the ramp and make it into one of the three holes." She paused and looked up at the racing horses. "1 moves your racer a little bit, 2 is a bit more, and 3 is a lot." She payed for their game and saw some others join in too. Ready? The person behind the counter grinned and started the game, music playing as a ball dropped to each player. She picked it up and tossed it up, getting a 2 her first time.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael nodded and sat down next to her. He smiled and chuckled at her quip. "Maybe... Who knows?" He gave her a grin, along with a flicker of his tail. "Although it would help if I knew how to play.. "

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada watched him knock down all three bottles and cheered for him. She hugged her new cat plushie and smiled. "Thank you! It's so cuuuute~" She wrapped both of her arms around it and looked around for a game to play. She then noticed Michael had his arm around her. She blushed lightly and smiled. "How about that one over there?" She pointed to a multiplayer racing game. She always enjoyed those ones when she was younger and even today thought it was fun. She stepped up and set the cat on her lap, waiting for him to join her. "I bet I can beat you!" She giggled.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael looked back at the bottles and studied them carefully. There are several places that he could hit that could knock over all the bottles. He then settled on one and drew his hand back. He aimed carefully at the spot and threw the bag with all of his might. Sure enough, the bag struck, and the pins came tumbling down. The man smiled and grabbed the cat plushie. "Pretty good job there, kid! Not many can knock down all of those with one shot..." He tossed Michael the cat plushie, and then it went to Ada. "But other games aren't so easy... Good luck kid." He smiled at the duo, and Michael smiled back as he wrapped an arm around Ada's shoulders and pulled her close. "See, told you I would!" He said, with a toothy grin on his face. He looked around. "Your turn... Whatcha wanna do?"

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada entered the carnival and was fascinated with the fun games and food stands all around. She didn't even notice Michael had gone to a game until he waved her over. She walked over and saw it was the bottles stacked on top of each other. He chose this game first? There must have been a reason. Then he looked at her, a determined expression, and told her he would win the adorable cat plushie. She blushed and smiled. "Alright. Do your best." She stood to the side and watched him take the beanbag, ready to knock down the bottles.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael nodded as he paid for their admission. "Alrighty then... I'll do my best to earn you a prize, okay?" He gave Ada a soft smile and waltzed through the gate and waved at Ada, beckoning her to follow him. He then turned back to what was the carnival. Many booths were set up side by side to each other, each with their own unique and colorful pattern. He scanned the booths in awe as he looked at the prizes. His ear twitched when he saw a giant stuffed black kitten plush. "Hmm... Maybe I should try to earn Ada~chan that..." He smiled at the man operating the booth. "Hello sir, may I ask what to do to earn that?" He pointed at the plush, and when the owner saw it, he smiled. "Of course! To get that prize, you need to knock over all of the milk jugs. There's only two catches..." The man counted on his fingers as he continued. "One: You have to use a beanbag to knock them over. Easier said than done, let me assure ya. Two: You only have one shot. Normally, I'd charge ya, but seeing as how you'se two are on a date...." He smiled and winked at Ada, then continued, ".... First one's on the house." He tossed the beanbag to Michael and smiled. Michael caught the bag and turned back to Ada. "Okay, I'm gonna get you that big, fluffy black cat for you, Ada!"

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. "I won't. Unless it's really funny and can't help it." She giggled. "There aren't many people that do well on the games anyways. It's just about having fun and going for prizes." She smiled and thought about the prizes she got from the carnival before.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael smirked at how Ada responded to his statement. She seemed a bit happy holding on to him... He noted this fact as he neared the carnival. He nodded when Ada suggested that they should play the games first. "Fine by me... But I've never done anything like that before, so I might not be too good at them... Whatever happens, don't laugh at me, okay?" He said this comment with a smile as he turned to her.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada shrugged at his last comment and smiled. "At least we're going. Doesn't matter who brought it up now." She wrapped her arm around his and blushed. She liked the feeling of being close to him as well as having something to hold on to. She heard the music not too far off and got excited. "We should play some of the games first."

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael smiled back at her as she took his hand. "Okay." As they walked out the door, Ada thanked him for going with her. "No problem. This is what being a good boyfriend is all about, isn't it?" He didn't know much about the topic, but he gave her a smile anyways. "In fact, if I had remembered about it, I would have suggested it to you. The carnival, I mean."

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada nodded and giggled. "Yup! I need something!" She held his hand and smiled. "I'm ready now." She picked up her purse and slipped on her shoes before leaving with him. "Thanks for coming with me."

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael's ears perked up as he remembered his jacket. "Oh, yeah," He said, scampering away to go get his jacket. He slid into it, and smiled at Ada as he walked back up front. "Anything else we need before we depart?"

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada crossed her arms and sighed. "Well I'm sorry I don't wear as little clothes as possible when it's cold out." She teased him before going to style her hair. She finished by just tying it up like yesterday. Once she finished, she saw Michael come to check on her. "Hey. Are you ready? Make sure you wear a jacket. It's a bit chilly out today." She smiled and put her brush in the drawer it was in before.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael smiled when Ada flashed him her sweatshirt. "You're going in only that? I thought girls wore dresses to dates... But the again you are different from other girls." He got up and walked to the bathroom, and before he started the shower, he kissed Ada on the cheek on the way out. He chuckled as he took off his shirt. He looked over to the mirror and noticed a large scar down his chest that he didn't notice before. He frowned as he turned towards the mirror and put a hand on the scar and flinched as it stung. "Strange... I don't remember getting attacked recently... But this scar is fresh. Then how..?" He shook his head and started the water. He didn't enjoy the shower this time; the water stung him whenever it touched his new scar. He sighed in relief as he finished washing himself off. He threw on his clothes and walked up front to see how Ada was doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff