Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michael Fukuimoto

Michael chuckled as he saw Ada's face redden, and his could feel his own cheeks get a little rosy. He could tell that it was because of the tightness of the shirt. "I feel just fine in this shirt," Michael said, looking back into Ada's eyes. He somewhat stiffened when Ada started to walk around him, but he knew that she only wanted to make sure it all looked fine. He blushed and grabbed his tail after she pet it. "D-Don't do that... I... It is what a human calls a 'pleasure spot'..." Michael muttered, barely above a whisper.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
                  User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ada nodded and hugged her sweatshirt with both arms, letting it drape just above her knees. She brought a hand to her mouth and blushed bright red when he explained why he didn't want his tail touched. "Sorry... I didn't know..." She wished she had a hat or hoodie to pull over her face and escape that embarrassing moment. She looked down with a nervous smile. "Just change and I'll pay for the clothes." She sat down on one of the seats and covered her face, resting her elbows on her knees.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael frowned as Ada sat down. He felt both embarrassed and ashamed for telling Ada that, but it was the truth. She would have asked about it soon enough anyways. He went back into the dressing room and quickly changed out of the clothes. He returned to Ada with the outfit properly folded. "Here..." Michael muttered as he handed Ada the clothes. He couldn't make any eye contact with Ada, for fear that she would hate him more...

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada stood up and took the clothes, forcing an awkward smile on her face. She wondered if he was mad at her for grabbing his tail without asking. He didn't look in her eyes, so she looked away as well. She payed for the clothes and thanked the cashier before quietly leaving. The sun couldn't be seen anymore, and the sky was a pinkish color. She stared where the sunset was before and saw the sky was a bit more orange there. Finally snapping back into reality, she began walking home. "What would you like for dinner?" She glanced at him, not moving her head much. She hoped he didn't hate her.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael looked at the sky as the duo left the store. The sky looked prettier than it had earlier. Michael was beckoned back into reality when he was asked what he wanted for dinner. "Honestly, I'd eat anything right now. Shopping strangely made me hungry," Michael commented, putting a hand on his stomach. He looked back at Ada and gave her a smile. He wondered if Ada was feeling better, since she finally decided to speak to him again.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada nodded and searched her purse for her keys. Once she found them, she walked up to her home and unlocked the door and entered. She kicked her shoes off and set her purse on the coffee table. She then gave him the plastic bag with his clothes and her new sweatshirt. "I'll let you know when dinner is ready. You can look around the house if you'd like." She didn't give him any instruction on what to do with the clothes, and didn't remember she got herself something, but she was preoccupied with figuring out what was for dinner. She looked in the fridge and saw the leftovers. She pulled them out and figured they would go well together. She put cut up pieces of lemon chicken, some scalloped potatoes, and the mixed broccoli and cauliflower onto two plates before just using the microwave to heat them both up.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
Tsukino Akuneko
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael stretched and yawned as he walked through the door. He had gotten very tired suddenly, and had the urge to take a catnap. He took the bag from Ada, and after hearing what she had to say, gave her a thumbs-up. Michael wandered down the hallway until he reached Ada's room again. He had remembered that Ada had gotten something for herself, so he decided that he'd put it up, then he would change and go back into the kitchen.
After he hung up the sweatshirt, Michael stripped down into his boxers. Michael slipped into his shirt and was about to put on his pants when the urge to sleep overwhelmed him. Resisting the urge to finish putting on his clothes, Michael crawled into Ada's bed and curled up into a little ball. After making himself comfy, Michael could feel his eyelids getting heavy. "Just for a few seconds..." Michael let out one last yawn before falling asleep.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada prepared the table and placed the plates of food onto placemats with a napkin and some silverware on the table. She looked at the table and made sure everything was perfect before going to find Michael. She looked a few places before ending up in her room. His pants were tossed aside, but she could see he had a shirt on. She didn't see boxers laying around so he wasn't naked in her bed. She sighed happily and sat on the bed next to him. He looked peaceful and happy while he slept. How could anyone kill innocent people like him? She shook him lightly and scratched his ears to wake him up. "Hey sleepyhead... Dinner is ready..." She said as she got closer to him.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael was deep in sleep when he heard a voice call out his name. The voice soothes him, and he could feel his insides melt when he heard her. He felt like he could be with this person forever. He felt... Safe. A feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time... The voice... It belonged to Ada, he could tell that much. Ada walked closer to him, and embraced him. He could feel her coldness slowly fade away, and as Ada's lips came closer and closer to his...
Michael started to feel a sensation along his ear. Michael purred as he shifted around in his sleep. Ada spoke to him, but he was too tired to tell what she had said. He sat up and blinked several times, making sure that he wasn't dreaming anymore. Ada was sitting next to him... And she was a lot closer than she was when they were playing video games. "Ada..." Michael looked into her eyes, and saw his reflection in them. Michael couldn't resist it anymore... He moved closer and started to lick her cheek. Her skin felt so wonderful, and it tasted a bit of mint.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada smiled and stayed quiet when he grumbled her name. She was surprised when he suddenly started licking her cheek again. Her heart started pounding and she froze for a moment. Was he still half asleep? She didn't know what to do in this situation. Especially since they had just met this morning. She tried to push him away gently. "Michael... Hey cut it out! It's dinner time!" She giggled at the feeling and found it difficult to push him away while she did.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael stopped licking when he heard that it was dinnertime. "But didn't you say that I could explore you...?" Michael tilted his head in questioning. He remembered that she was still wearing the fox accessories. "You know, I expected you to have taken those off by now..." Michael playfully ran a finger through her hair, making little circles around the ears. He then let his fingers run down her cheek and her arm like a running stream of water. It might have been the wine from lunch, but he started to think that Ada looked hot with a tail.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada caught her breath from all the laughing and wiped her cheek with the back of her fingers. "I did... I'm not letting my dinner go to waste though!" She then remembered she was still wearing her fox parts. It felt almost like a part of her since she hadn't noticed she had them on. He ran his finger down her cheek and along the length of her arm. She got goosebumps from the feeling and shivered. "You can explore after we eat. Okay?" She rubbed her arms, hoping the goosebumps would go away. She then stood up and waited for him to follow.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
Tsukino Akuneko
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael frowned as Ada stood up. He was disappointed that Ada had made him wait again. He rolled off the bed and smiled. "Well, I'll be there in a little bit, okay? I need pants, of course." Michael picked up his pants and put them on. As he walked out into the hallway, Michael felt a pain shoot down his spine. He cried out in pain as he fell to his knees. He looked down at his right arm to see that it was completely black. "s**t, not now... Not yet..." Michael got up to his feet. He saw that Ada was approaching, so he hid his arm behind his back and gave her a smile.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada chuckled and walked back down the hall to go eat. She stopped herself from sitting in the chair when she heard him scream and heard a thud. She ran back to where Michael was, but he was standing and smiling. Did she just imagine it? It couldn't have been just something she heard in her head. She looked at him and noticed he was hiding something behind his back. "What happened?"

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael let out a little chuckle. "Oh, I was about to trip, but I caught myself along the wall. That's what you heard." He noticed that Ada was eyeing his arm that he was trying to hide, so he stepped back a little. "Actually, I think I left something in your room..." He tried to turn around, but when he did, the pain ran through his body again, causing him to fall to the floor a second time.
In the midst of the pain, Michael had shown Ada his arm. He didn't care anymore... The pain was too much. It was what came ahead that really worried Michael, though. His breath started to become heavier and shakier.
"No....No, no, no, no... Why now, of all times? I thought I devoured enough dreams already..." Michael muttered, not caring that Ada could hear every word he said. Living with him, she would have discovered his secret sooner or later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff