Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
                  User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ada couldn't look Michael in the eyes as he explained what he meant earlier. Their eyes met as he said he wanted her to own him romantically. She had butterflies in her stomach and her face felt warm again. "You're being too kind... Why me? Why not someone else?" She tried to persuade him to choose someone else.

ooc: Okay I'll stop teasing you now. c:
                  Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michael Fukuimoto

Michael looked at Ada once again as she asked why he wanted her to own him. "Well, I'm not the kind one here... You are. You take up a complete stranger into your house, feed them, and let them stay with you... And a member of an endangered species, to boot..." He moved closer to Ada, and placed a hand on her cheek. "And... you're so pretty..."

OoC: Thank you...

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada smiled as he told her how she was kind for doing all she did for him today. She stopped smiling and tilted her head in confusion as he finished that statement. His last comment made her blush again, but she didn't freak out about it. His hand was cool and it relaxed her rather than startle her. "Endangered? There aren't many more like you?" She put a finger to her lips and tried to think about more people like Michael. "Whatever the reason, I shall keep you safe here." She placed her hand on his cheek and rubbed it gently, returning the smile to her face.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
Tsukino Akuneko
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael frowned as he tried to remember about his species... And his ears folded down in disappointment as he remembered nothing. "I... I don't know much about my kind... I didn't live with them... All I know is that I saw the last of my kind killed in front of me... Michael tried to block the image of the corpse from resurfacing when Ada touched his cheek. When she said she'd protect him, Michael smiled and curled up next to Ada, purring softly. Michael felt so comfy next to Ada... And so safe, too... The only bad thing was that she was so cold. Michael rubbed his cheek against Ada's thigh, trying to make her feel warmer.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada felt bad about bringing up his species when he explained what happened to the last one he saw. So he was all alone. "You're so warm..." She didn't seem to mind that he was rubbing against her thigh. It kind of tickled, but she did her best not to move so he felt more comfortable. "Are you up for shopping now? Maybe I can find myself some fake ears and a tail so you don't have to hide yours while we're out." She rubbed one of his ears and giggled at the thought of people staring as they passed by. She would love to find a fox tail and some matching ears.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
]
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael smiled and rolled over on his back as Ada started to rub his ears. Her hand was so soft, it felt good against his semi-smooth fur. When Ada mentioned shopping, his ears folded down a little. He didn't want to tuck away his cat parts again. He was about to interject when Ada said she'd get her own cat parts. Not only would Ada not make him uncomfortable, she'd potentially embarrass herself for his protection. He smiled and looked up at Ada. "You'd do that for me...?" Michael sat still for a moment, letting Ada scratch him a little while longer, then sat upright. "I'll go if you're willing to do that..." He imagined Ada with cat ears and tails, dressed in a tight shirt and miniskirt. Michael immediately blushed at the thought, mentally kicking himself in the a** for thinking about his roommate that way.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada noticed his smile and blushed. "Of course. It must be uncomfortable having to hide them." She stood up and grabbed his hand as he agreed to go with her. "Come on then!" She cheered and pulled him off the bed in excitement. She let go to put on her boots once again and grabbed her things. She probably shouldn't have grabbed his hand so selfishly anyways, but she was too happy and excited to have someone to go shopping with. "We'll visit the cosplay shop first and then we can go wherever." She opened the door for Michael and locked it after following him.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael nodded in response to Ada's statement. "Yes, very..." When Ada pulled on his hand to get him off the bed, a searing pain shot through his arm. He flinched, but, for Ada's sake, tried his best to ignore it. As Ada practically pushed him out the door, Michael chuckled. He performed another one of his fake bows after Ada locked the door. "Please, Madam, after you..." As they walked down the street, he saw the usual thing he saw on the street at around this time: people rushing to get back home to thier loved ones. The sight was so mundane, it bored him. "Ada..." Michael cooed, "You sure like shopping...."

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada looked at Michael when he stated he noticed her love for shopping. "I do when I have someone to go with me." She spotted the cosplay shop in the distance and smiled. "There it is. I hope the animal ears and tail look good on me." She said a bit quieter. She entered the store and immediately went to the animal accessory section. There were all kinds of tails and matching ears, but her favorite was a reddish-orange fox tail with a black stripe and white tip. She felt the fur and giggled. "I love this one..." The ears were just as soft and had only black tips and the same color fur. She tried them both on and turned to Michael. "How do I look?" She struck a pose and stuck her tongue out playfully while holding up a peace sign.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
Tsukino Akuneko
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael smiled at Ada as she explained the reasoning behind her shopping love. He gave no response, for the cosplay shop was directly ahead. As they neared the shop, he heard Ada mumbled something. Thanks to his wonderful hearing, he could hear what most people said, regardless of the volume of the voice. "Ah, I'm sure you'll be fine..." Michael blushed a little at the thought of Ada in animal garb resurfaced.
Michael held the door open for Ada, and smiled at the cashier standing behind the counter. "Hello there, sir. We're just shopping for my... friend's outfit. We're going to an anime convention soon, and she wanted matching outfits." Michael turned to see Ada with fox details. She looked just as cute, if not cuter, than he imagined her to. When Ada asked how she looked, he simply stated, "Stunning..." He felt his cheeks become even redder than back in Ada's apartment.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada giggled and blushed as he complimented her with a single word. "Thank you..." She walked up to the cashier and paid for the fox accessories with a grin on her face. "Are you sure you guys aren't dating? You look good together." Ada nodded and set the money down on the counter. "Maybe we are..." She took the tags off and tossed them into the trash by the door before waving to the man at the counter. "Thanks!" She left, her heart pounding because of how nervous she was. "That's so embarrassing!" She covered her face and shook her head side to side.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael gave the cashier one last nod as he and Ada walked out of the store. "Nice guy..." He smiled as Ada complained as how embarrassed she was. "Oh? So you weren't serious about the 'couples' thing?" His grin widened as he made air quotes around the phrase the clerk used. "If you are lying... You're a very convincing actor..." Michael chuckled at the thought of Ada attempting to act like a fox girl.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada looked at Michael, her face completely red and a small frown on her face. "I wasn't acting! I just felt nervous while I talked to him like normal while wearing these." She held up her tail and rubbed her own fox ears. She crossed her arms and turned, putting on a cute pouty face. "If we're going to match, we may as well act like we're dating if you don't really want to." She mumbled and sighed. She was confused on what to do, but she was happy just being with him.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael laughed softly as they continued walking down the street. "Really...." When Ada pouted at him, he felt a chill race up his spine. She could make a great shoujo anime character; she certainly has the colorful personality for it. When Ada proposed that they should act more like the couple, Michael held his hands up in defeat. "No, no! I'm definitely fine with that..." Michael slowed his pace a little as he thought as to what to say next. He saw a chance for taking her for himself... but he didn't want to hurt Ada in the process. "It... It just doesn't seem right for me to play this role.. I mean, we aren't really a couple... And honestly, I don't want to do something that could harm our relationship. I mean... We... I.." Michael blushed as he trailed off. It's not unusual for Michael to confuse himself like this, but doing it in front of Ada made it a thousand times more embarrassing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff