Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
Tsukino Akuneko
DMGINC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michael Fukuimoto

Michael wondered what in the world Ada was talking about... "Video Games?" But when Ada offered him how to play, he gladly grabbed the controller Ada offered him, and looked back at the screen. For some reason, this looked familiar to him... then he remembered watching two boys playing this in a store when Michael was younger. It was a while back, but Michael remembered how the game functioned, thanks to photographic memory (Of course, this was a rusty and unreliable skill, but still). Michael turned on the controller with no problem, and when they got to the character select screen, Michael found the character he remembered one of the boys playing as, and chose him. "I think I've seen this before..." Michael said as he chose the character.
OoC: I do too....

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
                  User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ada smiled and chose one of the characters she adored despite him being evil in his own game. She changed the rules to 3 lives and no items. She then chose a map without any hazards and started the game. "I'll just refresh your memory a bit and then we can play." The game started with a countdown and she looked at Michael. "So do you remember which buttons do what?" She asked since she didn't know how long it had been since he played or seen the game.

ooc: I would have replied sooner, but it won't let me copy and paste anything on my phone. > ^ <
                  Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael looked down at the controller, studing the buttons. He didn't know what they did, but he did know the stick motions to use the stronger attacks. "I remember a bit... But it surely isn't enough to beat you, Ada~sama..." He looked back up at the screen as the vibrant music started. The two fighters were on top of the roof of a feudal Japaneese mansion. Then a message scrolled along the screen: The game begins... FIGHT!
"Let's see here..." He experimented with a few normal attack combos. At first, there were gaps in between the hits, but Michael's fingers soon flew across the buttons. Regardless, Ada's character blocked all of his attacks.
OoC: My phone's problem is that it doesn't full load the page... Then again, I'm getting a Windows Phone soon... And pardon my horrible spelling.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada watched as Michael practiced a bit with his character. She let him get the hang of things as she blocked everything. She moved closer to him and used one of the buttons he hadn't tried yet, grabbing his character and tossing him up into the air. "This button makes you grab your opponent." She showed him once more and smiled at him. "I can't block that either." She started attacking him a bit so he could get some real practice.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael looked at Ada when she explained what the grab did. He nodded in understanding after she finished talking about grabs. "Okay, so you can't block the grabs..." Ada smiled in response, and Michael noticed something he hadn't before: her face was amazing. Michael had found some pretty sugestive magazines filled with models. Michael thought that they were the prettiest girls on the earth, but Ada's features make their faces paled in comparison. It might have been his eyes playing a trick on him, but Michael swore that he saw Ada's teeth shine as she smiled. He returned a weak smile to Ada, and then returned to the game.
Michael attempted to try out his new grab move, but all he could remember was Ada's beautiful face. His timing was off, and it left his character open for an attack. Sure enough, Ada took the opportunity, and her character unleashed a barrage of attacks that knocked out his character. Michael groaned in fustration as he paused the game and put the remote to his side and rubbed his temple. "I.. I had that..." Michael was usually focused on any task put in front of him... But this woman, this beautiful woman who just so happened to be his roommate, caused him to fumble around like a fish out of water. He could feel his cheeks warm up, and, nervous that Ada would notice his newborn interest in her, attempted to hide his face.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada continued playing the game and ended up knocking him out. She cheered and raised her arms up in triumph. She set it down when Michael hid his face from her, looking somewhat bummed out. She tried to find an angle where she could at least see one part of his face. She looked in his eye and giggled. "Hey. Don't hide from me." She tried to move his hand away to see what face he was making, but struggled to do so. "Come on. I won't beat you up anymore." She teased him and sat back in defeat, feeling a little tired.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
Tsukino Akuneko
Tsukino Akuneko
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Why... I just met her, and now I like her...? Why did this happen to me? Michael pondered as Ada searched for an opening to see his face. She had found one, and through it, she looked him right in the eye. This made him blush even more, and he covered his face tightly.
After a little while longer, she mentioned how she wouldn't beat him up again. Michael dropped his hands from his face, revealing his beet-red face. He gave Ada a half-hearted smile. "I-It's not because of that..." He said weakly.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada noticed his red face and wondered if he was too hot or he wasn't feeling too good. She smiled back at him and set her controller down. "Oh yeah?" She felt his forward and he seemed a little warm, but not too hot. "What is it then?" She felt a bit cold so she didn't think he could be hot. He was wearing loose clothing too. Maybe he was just embarrassed about losing and didn't want to admit. She'd stick with that theory until he came out and said it.

Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
Tsukino Akuneko
Tsukino Akuneko
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Micheal was startled when Ada's glorious hand brushed against his forehead. It was so cold, especially against his warm skin. He moved his head subtlely, so that Ada's hand would brush his ear as she pulled it away. Her hand rubbing her fur gave him a feeling of pleasure. He mewed softly as... well, as he got turned on. Feeling this pleasure made Michael feel guilty, therefore making him even more nervous. As long as Ada didn't notice, he would be fine.
Upon hearing Ada ask him what was wrong, Michael sighed. It was his luck that this conversation would end up this way. "F-Fine..." He took in a deep breath, then leaned close so that his lips almost brushed against Ada's ear. "I.. I want to be yours, Ada~chan..." It was a line he had read in a shojo manga, and it was about to either strengthen or ruin thier relationship. As Michael sat back down, he saw that the beauty was blushing. Michael looked down at his lap, hands dangling at his sides.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada froze as Michael moved close to her. She felt his breath on her ear as he spoke. The words he said made her blush and she didn't know what to do. "M-mine....?" She felt incredibly hot now. She ended up feeling too hot and nervous that she passed out, falling towards Michael. She didn't know how to react, and apparently her body couldn't take it. She lay on him resting quietly as her body cooled down and her redness slowly disappeared.

ooc: Is that the dare you were talking about? > v <
                  Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Micheal gasped as Ada grew redder and redder, until she finally fainted towards him. He caught her before she hit him. He felt her forehead, and he could tell that she was cooling down. "She's cold again..." He sat still for a little while, Ada still asleep in his hands. She still looked beautiful in her sleep... He set her down on the bed, and turned off the game console and television. Michael then sat down next to Ada, stroking her hair. He smiled as he thought about Ada sleeping on top of him... and he perished the thought. He could feel his face finally cool down, since he got this load off of his chest...

{OoC: *laughs* Yes... and the only reason I do it is for someone important to me...}

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada woke after some time to the feeling of someone stroking her hair. She lay there motionless with a smile on her face. She eventually opened her eyes and saw her neko friend sitting beside her. "Oh..." She rubbed her eyes and looked at him again. "Oh!" She sat up and giggled. Had she fallen asleep on her new friend while they were playing? "I wasn't asleep too long, was I?" She blushed lightly and scratched the back of her head.

ooc: Your special Nyan-chan? c:
                  Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael smiled as Ada woke up with a smile on her face. She looked like she woke up from a great dream. When she got up and asked how long she was sleeping, he smiled. Maybe she didn't remember the secret. "Ah, not for long. It's about five minutes since I told you..." Michael trailed off, messing with his tail. "Anyways, you beat me, and you got so excited, your body couldn't take it, I guess..."
OoC: *blushing* Yes....

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Ada began to remember what she was doing before she fainted. He lied about the reason for her fainting on him. She tried not to become obviously nervous and stayed calm. "Is that so?" She hugged her pillow and figured it would be okay to bring up what he said. "So... what did you mean by... You being mine?" She started to blush a little brighter, but didn't feel overheated. She then buried her face into the pillow, keeping her eyes off of it and watching Michael.

ooc: So sweet. > v <
                  Tsukino Akuneko

Divine Detective

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
DMGINC

Michael Fukuimoto

Michael could feel his face grow bright once again when Ada asked about what he said earlier. He lied to her, and she saw right through it. "Well..." Michael started, trying not to sound too perverted, "I want you... to own me... romantically." At that last word, he looked into Ada's eyes with compassion. After a few seconds, Michael looked away and said, "Even when you were asleep, you were cold." He gave Ada a big smile. "And... you looked pretty beautiful in your sleep..."
OoC: Nyaaa.... I know...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces