8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Name: elynie
Age: uknown she has lived for many man years that she lost track but looks 18
Race: fallen angel
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: she has abilities she can't always control

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
ELYNIE
* when you heart is shattered
picking up the pieces only make you bleed even more

where: on a roof top
with: nobody else
----------------------------------------
sitting on a small rooftop over head elynie had her wings outstreched completly and she hummed a soft tune.her wings were a light silver and they could be easily noticed if you were looking at her. this has been sevral years since elynie had first fallen and she had finally choosen to reside in this city. she has never seen any others of her kind nor did she think she ever would. as much guessed,elynie believed it would stay as such. elynie watched carfully over the humans,her orange eyes glittering with intrest as she watch a small group. humans seemed so at ease,it was strange how they didn't notice her nor did they worry about so much danger. it must've been becuase trouble happened everywhere. she sighed and wished she could be happy as such but she knew it probly would never happen,no one can care about a fallen angel right?

Adorable Hunter

iEverNeon

They entered the bank now, and Animus continued to speak, which made Hal more than a little nervous. What if some of these people were listening?! The conversation halted briefly while Animus handed a check to the teller, a very normal action, and then resumed the conversation as they walked out. Hal appeared flustered, turning just a tiny bit red and keeping his head down while scanning around the bank to see if anyone was obviously listening. They may have no clue what they were talking about unless they had heard the beginning of the conversation anyway, but Hal had learned that one could never be too careful. He did not respond until they were outside the bank, though his tension remained as he reminded himself that there could be just as many, if not more, eavesdroppers outside than inside. "W-well, I-I would imagine that the beings wh-who did not wish to disclose their true i-identity would have a very good r-reason for doing so. Perhaps to avoid h-hunters, though I could think of myriad m-more reasons." He kept his voice down, but not so quiet as to instantly attract the attention of everyone who would think, correctly, that secret information was being discussed. Hal was feeling pretty uncomfortable with the idea of someone he just met knowing that he wasn't human, but he tried to ease his fears with the reminder that it still left a huge range of possibilities about what he could be. It wasn't the end of the world. "You haven't t-told me why. Wh-why must you eliminate the i-inhumans in disguise? Are you u-under orders to do s-so?"

(OOC: I forgot that the OOC thread exists now XD I'll let them know.

I know ^^ My favorite was the hotel "Greatest Eastern."

@Mewbot: Welcome to the roleplay! I'd throw a character at one of you newcomers, but I'm going to be gone for a few days and don't want to trap anyone. If ya'll are still here when I get back, though... twisted

Back @Neon: Feel free to just drag Hal along if you decide to send Animus toward another interaction or have him continue with his orders of business. Hal will follow like a lost puppy. Or you can leave him behind to drown in his unfulfilled curiosity XD You have my permission to do either.)

Dedicated Aggressor

A Beat Spider

User Image

User Image

»Animus Aurelius«

Mood: Calm

ϟ 100%

+ 100%

__

User Image
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Animus continued walking, listening to Hal's statement. "I don't have the luxury of that type of doubt, Hal. My decisions must be swift and unwavering. We're all tasked to what we must do by lieu of what we are. And, since my father is warring against a few of his siblings, it is my duty to eliminate harmful entities to secure the security of the innocent from other sources. I can't simply give somebody the benefit of the doubt if they lie to me." He stated, still giving answers that were distinctly vague enough to answer the question, but not specific enough to reveal the magnitude of his identity. Surely Hal would have noticed the sheer magnitude of his aura, but the fact that he hadn't said anything was troubling. Did Hal know he was a demigod already? And if he did, then why wasn't he saying anything about it? "Hal, can you see auras?" Animus asked, looking to Hal with a questioning expression on his lips.

[[OCC: Haha! Greatest Eastern. I remember that one. *Wipes away singular tear of nostalgia.* I love making business puns. =w=

@Mew: Welcome! Feel free to jump into an interaction with Animus if need be. He's naturally going to attract attention because of his sheer power.]]

User Image

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
iEverNeon

ELYNIE

where: somwhere
with: animus
Elynie soon noticed animus and she tilted her head. How intresting..what was a demigod doing here? She sighed curiously with a slight giggle. Maybe a bad sign but either way she felt obligated to check things out. Elynie leaned over the edge so she could fall off the building and unfurled her silver wings,she flapped the and shot upwards.snow started to fall below her as she glided across the sky,her feathers blowing in the breeze along with her white hair. Her orange eyes locked on her target below. She soared down to the sidewalk infront of animus and smiled. Her wings dissapeared with snowflakes into the air which vanished.she walked a circle around him sniffing."so why is a demigod in my side of the city? "She asked with a mischevous giggle,licking her lower lip. "You kinda walked into a fallen zone if ya know what I mean,or to hint it out for you I'm not a demon nor am I angelic,I'm defintly not human nor am I inhuman to the eye..I am that of what most cannot be..what am I?" She said with a giggle whispering the riddle in his ear. She then crossed her arms."and so what is your name and what do you need sir? I am one who might toy with you or I might speak the truth just depends on if you are worth the trust."she said and hovered just gently above the ground. Normal humans could not see her but anyone else could,including animals.

Dedicated Aggressor

mewbot5408
A Beat Spider

User Image

User Image

»Animus Aurelius«

Mood: Calm

ϟ 100%

+ 100%

__

User Image
User Image

Animus quickly threw his elbow into the air, his hand detaching from his shoulder and standing at the ready, his mechanical hand held out in front of him, the claws shining menacingly. Angels should know better than to attack the children of those they served. Animus stayed in his combat position whilst the angel circled him. She had mentioned that he was a demigod, and given his position earlier on not wanting to hide his species, he stayed silent. "I am Animus. By having called me 'Demigod' I assume you already know my last name." He stated, lowering his arms, yet still ready to make a move if one presents itself. "You really committed a blunder by giving me away. I will overlook it this once." He said, though he looked like he was extremely perturbed. "I have my orders of business. However, I may only discuss them with those affiliated with Machinaeus. If you are indeed fallen, then I'm afraid I cannot divulge my purpose. If you're asking on an personal level, though, that I can answer. I need a moment's rest and for the divine sibling rivalry to end." He stated flatly.

[[OCC: Animus is also with Hal. You might need to adjust your "with" section accordingly.]]

User Image

Adorable Hunter

iEverNeon
mewbot5408

"Yes, th-that's understandable. I would n-not fault you for your a-actions." Hal would not have blamed the fellow if he had gone through with attacking him. It was understandable that one would be suspicious of someone disguising as a human, even going so far as to claim that they were human when they were clearly not. Hal knew he could come across as suspicious sometimes, try as he might to appear normal. He also knew very well what it was to be tasked with something because of what one was, and he definitely understood taking a preemptive strike against a possible threat. Better to accidentally harm an innocent than to end up dead by having mercy against the wrong person. Moving on, though. Hal was about to inquire further into Animus' family situation, but a question was sent his way, one that seemed sudden and off-topic. "Not as I am n-now," he responded. His device would be able to pick up energy signatures, but there was no way he was whipping it out in sight of everyone. He wondered what incited the question, but supposed that Animus would elaborate for him.

But the conversation would be abruptly interrupted. A woman dropped from the sky right in front of them. Hal jumped backwards several feet with a startled snort, rather like what a horse might do. He saw that the woman had wings, but only for a second before they turned into snowflakes and blew away in the air. The woman did not so much as spare Hal a glance, but instead began to circle Animus and seemed to be sniffing like a dog, while telling some sort of riddle. Hal didn't listen very closely, for he was too busy being peeved. Who was this woman? How dare she interrupt this very important and very interesting conversation! How dare she speak so familiarly with Animus! That was Hal's conversational partner. He clenched his jaw and straightened up, brown eyes narrowing slightly behind his glasses.

Wait, had she said 'demigod'? Hal was not familiar with the gods and the likes and was not entirely certain what a demigod was, but it sounded important. He listened as Animus chided the girl for having given him away. Hal was still irked, but he consigned himself to listening to see what he could learn. Already, things just got a lot more interesting. If this sibling rivalry was between gods, then that meant that it was not just a family issue, but something that could affect the entire world.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
iEverNeon

A Beat Spider

ELYNIE

with: animus,hal
Elynie looked a bit unhappy."my name is elynie and actually,honestly I don't...nor have I ever seen others of my kind..the last time I saw anything was thousands of years ago when I was just a small child and still human."she said a bit frustrated. The albino fallen sighed displeased then stared at him with her bright orange eyes.she now was standing next to him and formed a snowball in her hand."let's make a deal, a simple one.."she whispered. "I am quite lonely and bored while you might need assitance and maybe a place to stay correct? Basically a I help you,you help me siduation...would you be willing to do that sort of trade? Basically I will become loyal to you long as you can keep me company."she said and smashed the snowball.she sighed."it's not exactly pleasing being alone for almost four-thousand years..."
She then noticed hal looking at her then came over to him with a suprised look."you..you can see me??"she asked softly and carefully reached out touching his shoulder."but..you smell human..how can I touch you? How can I .." She asked. Elynie looked confused."I'm non- exsistant to humans.."

Dedicated Aggressor

mewbot5408
A Beat Spider

User Image

User Image

»Animus Aurelius«

Mood: Agitated

ϟ 100%

+ 100%

__

User Image
User Image

Animus shook his head. "I don't need followers, and I don't necessarily have the time to keep you company." The demigod stated, getting slightly more angered, the electricity on his mechanical arm beginning to spark outwardly slightly more as he spoke. "And, you revealed my true nature. That's bad for business. Beings from all around seek out demigods as a test for their power, especially other demigods. If I wasn't so sure Hal wasn't a demigod, I would probably have subdued him by now and sent him to his father or mother in a wooden crate. A smaller one if he was a child of Machinaeus or Chirona. (I can give you pronunciation guides if you need.)" He said angrily, slamming his mechanical palm to the wall on his right, a psionic pulse emitting itself from his hand inadvertently, causing the wall to distort inwardly, the bricks bending to form a crater. His mouth in a large frown, he stood tall, his hand clutching around the singular brick that was unmoved by the pulse. He then gripped it tightly, the brick pulverizing into a fine red dust, which blew out of his hand like nothing, coloring the snowflakes it touched orange.

[[OCC: *Meows and eats a felafel pita sandwich.* I might've forgotten to mention that Animus has a temper. ;3]]

User Image

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
iEverNeon

A Beat Spider

ELYNIE

Elynie looked a bit disappointed."aw,but I was hoping to have somthing to do other than stare at boring humans all day.."she pouted.her eyes looked at him with the puppy eye stare."you are so mean animus..."
Elynie crossed her arms and sighed."and I see someone has a little temper on them,ya know With a temper like that cuases a easy avantage to your enemy,you get blinded by rage which messes with your mind which gives a opponent a quick place to strike at you easily by exposing weakness."she said calmly and unfrightened.she slowly placed a hand on his shoulder gently and smiled."come on you can't let that anger controll you...I mean you want to win right?"she said softly in a very calm.

Adorable Hunter

mewbot5408
iEverNeon

So the woman's name was Elynie. Hal continued to listen as the conversation went on, with the girl revealing that she was thousands of years old, and that she used to be human. She was trying to make a deal with Animus, one that Hal did not really understand. The gist of it was that this girl just couldn't accept 'no' for an answer, and for some reason she was hellbent on throwing her company on the visored man. It was pretty suspicious, honestly. Why would anyone want to stick around someone who didn't want them there unless they knew the person or had something to be gained from their presence? She could be working for some enemy.

The woman finally seemed to notice Hal and began to come towards him. He widened his eyes a little, taking a step back. The woman seemed surprised that he could see her. Was he not supposed to be able to? Well hell, Animus already knew he wasn't human, what was one more random girl out of the sky? Hey, she was still coming closer! Now she was reaching out, and touched Hal on the shoulder. The contact lasted for a split second before he jumped backwards, the tips of his teeth bared. "Don't touch me," he warned with surprising austerity in his voice, his stutter nonexistant for the moment. He did not tolerate strangers to be within his personal space, let alone putting their hands on him. Who knew what this woman was capable of. Hal had known many people who could cause harm aplenty by touch alone.

Animus was becoming irate, as well. Hal looked up when he heard his name. Oh, is that the way of it? Send me to my mother and father in a wooden crate? Hal thought with amusement. Fortunately he wasn't a demigod, so there would be no need to dispatch him and mail him away. Of course, what he truly was could be for better or for worse. Still, there might be a few problems with sending him to his parents. Machinaeus and Chirona? I'm unfamiliar with the names, but to add up the bits of the conversation thus far, I would be willing to bet they're also gods of some sort, he mused. The angry-looking Animus then slammed his mechanical hand into a nearby wall, causing a crater and pulverizing one of the bricks into a pile of red dust on the snow. Hal's eyes widened, and he pushed up his glasses. Yes, this was getting very interesting, indeed! He did wonder why Animus was so angry about this, but perhaps it was all a bigger deal than Hal could understand. He took several steps back to get well out of the range of unwittingly becoming "audience participation." He was eager to see where all of this was going, and hoped very much to become witness to a battle, or at the very least, a brief show of Animus' abilities. The woman was not so aggressive, however, and merely attempted to calm him.

(OOC @ Neon: Awww, and he seemed like such a calm, collected gentleman.

@ Mew: Sorry if they're being grumpy toward Elynie. I've had people take my character's negative responses towards theirs personally, and wanted to make sure you didn't feel ganged up on or unwelcome or anything ^^)

Dedicated Aggressor

mewbot5408
A Beat Spider

User Image

User Image

»Animus Aurelius«

Mood: Agitated

ϟ 98%

+ 100%

__

User Image
User Image

Animus grit his teeth more, sending a psionic pulse at the angel so she could be seen by humans so he wouldn't look like a crazy man. "Your place is NOT to council me on my emotions. As a child of Machinaeus, I know what I'm capable of, and I doubt I'll have ANY trouble in a skirmish" He shot back at her angrily, all of the lights on his technological parts seeming to light up simultaneously. "Remember your place, fallen being." He said, tensing his mechanical hand and then releasing it. "After all, a child of the God of Technology is a powerful adversary." He said, just quiet enough that she alone would be able to hear it. He turned towards the crowd and took a couple deep breaths. "Move along. This concerns you not." He told the gathered people, the electricity on his arm flaring once, and then going back to its regular energy stream. Needless to say, the people moved along, not wanting the biomechanical behemoth to resume his outrage. "A battle between you and I would be ridiculously one-sided. I would prefer to keep violent confrontations to a minimum. I do not have the time nor the will to slash down everyone who crosses my path."

[[OCC: Oh trust me. He is very easy to upset and very quick to resort to violence. You saw how he handled that thug on page one. If that thug hadn't been a human, Animus probably would've beaten him to a pulp and torn out his throat. He has specific triggers. Insulting his arm or visor, calling his species out in public, attempting to attack him, being a d**k in general, or stating the number 4. All will create anger for him. If she hadn't called him a demigod, he probably would've had a perfectly rational attitude towards her. It's all in how the characters would act.]]

User Image

Tipsy Conversationalist

Name: Beau Bolynne
Race: Fire elemental
Appearance:
Other: His fire burns blue and he gives off an unusually high amount of body heat, so he avoid medical checkups because it tends to cause freakouts when his temperature is taken.

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
iEverNeon

A Beat Spider

The Godzilla Threshold

ELYNIE
@neon- first person to have made her cry xd
Also majorly important,she has never really had been able to be around anyone who could see her so she's inexperinced in such matters. Also,she's been alone for so long she's going to want to be around them but she will seem super sesitive too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
picking up the pieces only make you bleed even more*

Steam formed off her hand and there was a fresh nasty set of burns. Elynie kinda felt really hurt and not from the fact he had burned her. She had just wanted to help and she kept getting yelled at.she smiled softly and began to cry."you really don't understand things..I wanted to help..I don't like being the only one...I've been like this for nearly forever.."she said softly and her expression darkened."I don't understand...what is the purpose of being like this?"she asked and held on to her bleeding hand. She looked down and her wings appeared without her command and the feathers floated like soft cold petals. The area seemed to stop at a small temporary standstill before moving along once more. Her feathers shattered to the ground like glass and she somehow was again unseen by most. It was like the world didn't want her curse to stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff