Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
Rules
1. No godmoding.
2. No playing for other peoples charaters.
3. Character has to be part demon at least.
4. Can be more then one type of demon* but not over Three (eg. Part bird, wolf, cat, dog demon <-not allowed---- Part bird, cat, wolf demon<- Allowed) *Can be elemental demon as well.
5. Have fun!!!

Fill out this form:
Name:
Sex:
Demon:
Looks:
Abilities:
Weapon:
History:

It's a time when demons still raomed the earth and havoc rules the land. Most kill to live but in one place there is a balance. That place is where it all began. That place is Tarot.

Name: Terra Enkai
Sex: Female
Demon: Brid, Tiger, and Water demon.
Looks: Long dirty blonde hair with blue streaks and clear blue eyes. Blueish white wing protrude from back and has tiger markings, tail, fangs, and claws. Wears a deep turquois shirt with flared sleeves and midnight blue flared pants.
Abilities: Flying, able to jump to the tops of trees, can move and morph things with magic. Also uses water based attaks.
Weapon: Two fans with blades on the end and a Glaive(polearm)
History: Terra's parents died shortly after she was born so an old couple took her in. They raised her but kept her hidden from the villagers incase they thought she was an evil demon and tried to kill her. Terra left the village when she was 15 looking for the reason her parents died and why she didn't. She's wandered the world evoiding danger whenever possible trying to find safety. Then she found Tarot.
Name: Nyunani
Demon: Cat Demon
Looks: Nyunani's a bright-eyed cat demon with tabby-ish cat features. Despite her childish nature she wears her olf school girl's uniform over a pair of white gloves. Grey platform shoes and light purple leg warmers. Basically she looks like the avatar..
Abilities: She has the ability to extract slaws straight from her fingers and, although it's not an ability, is a lover of fire.. A pyro.
Weapon: Claws, in the small bag she carries she keeps a dagger and lighter, the lighter being her so called "toy" moreso than a weapon.
History: Nyunani came from a simple family of three excluding herself. Her mother was the daughter of a cat demon and his human mate resulting in her appearance as part-cat. Her dad was always a bit shaky around them both and favored their son, Nyunani's brother, moreso than her and his wife because he was "normal." Nyunani eventually ran away at her fourteenth birthday and never saw them again yet she constantly thinks about her brother and might actually try to see him again someday in the near future.
Name: Mitsukai
Sex: female
Demon: Fox Demon
Looks: Fox ears, fox tail, silver cloak, silver hair, gold eyes, silver clothing and lily white skin
Abilities: Healing
Weapon: Swords
History: Well her family was a big line of healers but she doesn't kno that because her parents died when she was little.

Dapper Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
*walking trough a forest keeping low to the ground so no one would see her* I have to get stronger if I ever want to leave this place.... man I wish I knew where 'this place' really is....
Name: Raziel
Sex: Male
Demon: Unknown type.
Looks: Wears a black trenchcoat, hood on. People said the;ve seen large talons in his sleeves as he passes, sometimes glowing read eyes, dar kred skin sometimes as well. He has a pair of dark green pants on and heavy combat boots.
Abilities: High strength, people have suffered poison spit in their faces as well. Interesting leaping abilites as well
Weapon: Him self, or the large sword slung over his back
History: Not much is known about him. He wanders a lot. Raziel in the past actually helped a lot of people....but now no one trusts him, they blamed him for the death of a gov't officers son, he had escaped that area and kept wandering.
*Raziel walks down a trail looking at the dirt, he highs and gives a quick look up to see where he was*
Name: Sakura
Demon: Unknown
Looks: Ava
Abilities: healing powers, and the power over wind
Weapon: Bow and arrows; a katana, and two daggers
History: Born among humans, so has no such hate toward them. But some waht dislikes other demons, she was taught the ways of the demon slayers in the village she grow up in...

Dapper Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
*Terra trips on a stick and falls through the bushes onto a dirt road* Owww..... Hey! A road maybe this can get me out of this stupid forest!! *stands up and starts walking down the road dusting herself off*
- walks in the forest, with a blank look on her face - I wonder where I am...I only trailed off the road for a little while and now I'm lost...
*Raziel takes a quick look behind him.*....I heard something.....agh...what am I saying...I'm just parinoid....*He turned around and started walking again*
- continues walking trying to find her way to the next town, or atleast a place to stay - "I can't belive I'm lost..." - hears something in a bush near by and goes for her katana waiting to see what was there - "Hello?...Is anyone there...?"
*Raziel hears someone*....I'm here.....wherever here is...
RPDOfficer
*Raziel hears someone*....I'm here.....wherever here is...

- looks at him and puts away her weapon - "What type of demon are you?..."
*Raziel shrugs*...no one's been able to tell me...all I know is that I am one...I'm Raziel....who're you?
RPDOfficer
*Raziel shrugs*...no one's been able to tell me...all I know is that I am one...I'm Raziel....who're you?

- smiles softly - "..I'm Sakura. It's a pleasure. You say you're not sure what type of demon you are?...Same here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff