Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Elisia liked the way he acted, he was bring sweet and kind to her... It was a pleasant change from the other American men that she had meant since she moved from Sweden. When she had initially brought the drinks over, he had gone back to tapping his fingers on the table. It was a cute twitch, a natural human occurrence, she often found herself bouncing her legs, the more bored she was, the more she bounced. His personality seemed to change when she mentioned the spell book. Maybe it was because it was always a shock when someone in the competition found out a new competitor. Maybe he thought she was too cute to be a murderer, since that is what the competitors did.

He mentioned the third option, which she thought about too, just going off to kill him. But then, where would the fun be in that? Yes, he could possibly kill her, or she could kill him. Or they could work together to be an amazing team. ”That’s true, you could kill me here. But, you could have done that a few seconds ago instead of telling me. And yes, I’ve only had my book since I moved to Canada... But I have more power than you think.” She thought about how cocky he looked right now, and how good it looked on him. Right now more than anything she was more interested in him rather than the fact that he potentially could kill her.

She took a shaky sip of her coffee and took a breath in. Also, I’m interesting. And pretty, and our spells could complement each other. You have your green book; which could be plants or earth or something. With my Ice and water spells, I could help increase your abilities, you could help increase mine. I’m not saying you’re not strong, I’m just saying that compared to the fight I had this morning, you’d be a good person to team up with. She pulled out her book and sat it down on the table. She felt a wave of comfort, she thought it was stupid that she didn’t do it sooner.

She took a sip of coffee again, feeling more powerful. For someone who had only had her book for a few months, but it seemed that she was more determined to learn. She was train every day, battle every week... And having a cute boy to team up with would always be a bonus. Canadians liked compliments, she learned, and maybe complimenting him would be a way to get him to think about agreeing. ”You don’t have to answer, maybe after school today... Maybe tomorrow, but I don’t really want this weight over my head for the rest of the semester. I won’t attack for no reason. I’m smarter than that.”

ooc;;; I'm down with speeding up if you are. I love this rp.
Colby Alexander Calvet

User Image

Using the straw to mix up his coffee, whipped cream clinging to the edges with every turn before it began to mix in with the steaming liquid from under, he looked at her with a questioning look. He had to admit, he was rather scared of what could happen to him. But it wasn’t to the degree that she looked to be in right now. Shaky hands, unsure misdemeanor plastered on her face. It gave him more confidence in himself and definitely answered the question as to how long she had her book. It couldn’t have been that long, or she would be more confident in confronting someone on a dangerous situation like this.

“I’m sure you’re a lot more powerful than you come off.” Colby began, raising one hand as a stopping signal for any misinterpreted offense she may have taken in the last minute, and licking remaining sure off his other’s fingers.”Believe me, I know better not to underestimate someone just based on their appearance.” He told her, bring his right hand to the collar of his shirt, pulling it down and revealing a scar in the shape of almost looked like a star.”A 12 year old boy, shot lighting from his his fingertips, among other things. Luckily for me, he wasn’t the quickest, so I shredded his book before he could cause more damage.” he added, letting go of his shirt and moving his hand to his coffee to take a zip.

“So you mean like a seize fire?” He asked her when coming back to the subject of what they were going to do with one another if they didn’t get rid of the problem now.”I don’t know if I can put that sort of trust into someone I just met an hour ago if I’m being totally honest.” He said finally.”I will think about your offer, but for now, I will agree on the no attacking rule.”

He sat there for a minute, looking at his cup of coffee, pondering on what he might say next. But before he knew it, his mouth was speaking for him.”You know, one day, if neither of us is out of the game by then, we will have to battle, right?” He asked her, taking another zip of his coffee.

“Now...” He began, going back to his usual smile.”I’ve never had the chance to talk to an opponent like this before. So as long as we are agreeing on the temporary peace treaty right now... I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” He said, patting his backpack leaning against the side of his chair.”I’m afraid my battle with the last water caster I’ve met didn’t last too long for me to see much. So I’m curious as to see what your kind can do.”

Kieth's Theme: Human

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I,

I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference...
User Image✿.。. ✿User Image✿.。. ✿User Image

User Image

OOC: Short post. But the fall quarter just started, so things are sort of hectic right now.lol
Quote:
B-b-b-bee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas