Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Visionary

We are filling up fast! Get roles while you can!

Remaining slots:

- 1 School Staff Member/ Teacher
- 2 Highschool boys
- 1 Middleschool boy
- and last, The dreaded War Beast!

Ice-Cold Visionary

Boop a Boop

Ice-Cold Visionary

I will feed you kamikazi cocktails if you join! Cmon!

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
                When you say younger boy. What exactly is 'younger'? Would that be Shota/Loli? o:
Sreal

Far from it. Its purely just dorm room arrangement, which aims to always pair a junior with senior as part of the mentoring culture.

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
Gazimon X

Oh, I see. I was just curious since one of the updates in this thread indicated middle school in a high school setting. Whelp, I guess it's time to scrap my shota profile now.
Sreal

Sorry, I'm kinda confused by those terms. There are middleschoolers in the school if that was what your question is?

''The institute is a school for students in middleschool year ten up to pre-university. It is an expensive private school which offers various
subjects in many disciplines and is often also used as a pre-university bridging school for international students. Modern utilities are
integrated into the classrooms and lecture halls, which have retained their historical sandstone facades and windows. Newer buildings
such as the dormitories and admin blocks are often upgraded with the latest IT networks and security systems. Room and board are
mandatory and part of middle-school grade assessment; local students are allowed to visit home on the weekends. The dorm culture
has contributed to strong bonds between the students and the dorm teachers; culminating in a strong alumni and loyal graduates
which often return to assist in club activities or give educational speeches about their vocational adventures."

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
Gazimon X

Middle school children are considered loli/shota. That means I deleted my profile for nothing... damn it. Well, at the very least I don't have to continue searching for a photo to use. That's always a plus in my book. Thanks for the info, I should be good from here. ^^

Ice-Cold Visionary

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces