Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewmmm~~~~~

Want to...create an RP? I'm having like a spastic twitch in my hand because I'm so bored. I'll even create it and write a friggin' book on it, I'm so...bored... it seems. Ok, maybe not a book... but still. Look at all the ... I'm using. Bad form. My brother's ADD is rubbing off on me.
Lance Belacqua
I'd have to say all of you guys are the kind of RP'ers i like

Aww shucks stop it your making me blush... redface redface redface ...hahaha, just joking but yea I think I like you people as well!!
hmm, oh it's Temra again, aren't you managing like 5 RP's at a time? I'm already working with you on creating that other one that attracted like 20 people. Ya know, i'm almost tempted to get all four of us to just bust into one of those Newb RP's and start kickin some a**...
Iskander
Mewmmm~~~~~

Want to...create an RP? I'm having like a spastic twitch in my hand because I'm so bored. I'll even create it and write a friggin' book on it, I'm so...bored... it seems. Ok, maybe not a book... but still. Look at all the ... I'm using. Bad form. My brother's ADD is rubbing off on me.

I know what you mean...
Lance Belacqua
hmm, oh it's Temra again, aren't you managing like 5 RP's at a time? I'm already working with you on creating that other one that attracted like 20 people. Ya know, i'm almost tempted to get all four of us to just bust into one of those Newb RP's and start kickin some a**...

...but it's always just a waste of time, they just post something stupid after you take your time and discribe every thing they just type
..."Hey." walks over to you and smiles...ROAR that is so annoying!!
Lance Belacqua

*Is all Cop-like* Move your hands AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! You! stop typing! And you over there... God I don't even wanna think about you! *carefully arranges people into rows and columns to be examined and judged*

>.>

Eh, sorry, I'm just really bored.
lol, i know, so right. Everytime i walk into a forest, i send my pet falcon to go scout out shadowy tree branches for lurking newbs...
Lance Belacqua

Yeah, that is because I get really bored very easily. Plus, no one seems to want to join the literate RPs I make which makes me even mroe bored. ^^'
Iskander

*Is all Cop-like* Move your hands AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! You! stop typing! And you over there... God I don't even wanna think about you! *carefully arranges people into rows and columns to be examined and judged*

HAHAHAHA!!!!
Lance Belacqua
lol, i know, so right. Everytime i walk into a forest, i send my pet falcon to go scout out shadowy tree branches for lurking newbs...

Haha...I did that a few times, cept I used a dog, got him to sniff them out... blaugh ...but oh my god, I was about to join an Rp and they couldn't even spell avitar... sweatdrop xp
Temra

Yeah, that is because I get really bored very easily. Plus, no one seems to want to join the literate RPs I make which makes me even mroe bored. ^^'

I see, well if you ask me, it's cuz you don't ask for a writing sample in any of them. I always get to know my players before I let them in, that way i know they'll stick around. You seem to get a lot of newbs who think they're literate
ahhh, headack, can't rp
I always hate giving a demo of my Rping...cause I'm no good at thinking up things to Rp about to let them know how good I am...and I'm a little lazy most of the times as well...but I sort of agree with you, I was just in an Rp and no one would put more than one sentence and they all where using chat speak... sweatdrop crying
You guys mainly do real life or fantasy RPs?

*is a fantasy fanatic*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces