Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

"Within the Spirit of Halloween,"

The honor of your presence is requested at 2014 Gaian Halloween Ball.

It will be held at the Wilbridge Hold, and will be an on-going event.

Formal attire is required. You're avatar is your outfit.

We look forward to seeing you then~

Signed,
Mr. Ninja

The mansion that our lovely ball is held it, comes with a history and a chilling past. So, don't be frightened when things go bump in the night, or doors close themselves behind you...
There are hidden rooms and corridors that lead to secret parts of the mansion, so who knows what you will find!
Keep an eye out, however, because just as much as there are hidden doorways and halls, there are traps and monsters! Don't let the goblins and ghouls scare away your classy attire....

Attire: Take reference from my avatar... Classy, but with a spooky twist, should you see fit.

Your host and Hostess include myself, Mr. Ninja and Anyel Sparkx. Therefore inquiries should be sent to us, as such. This will be an on-going event, so feel free to join in at any time, and converse among the attendees, and of course, your hosts.

Prizes may be awarded for best dressed, and most intriguing story. Please feel free to link you're own spooky music to change the mood of the Ball.

Welcome. Have fun, stay classy, and keep an eye open for the fun.~

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
She walked in through the gates, the black clouds circling around the bottom of her evening gown, and let the air fill her lungs. The wind shifted softly and her bangs fluttered in her eyes. Taking a moment and pushing them back behind her ears, she took in the scene.

The castle was large and ominous, which was the perfect place for the huge party that she and her love were hosting. The sky was dark, with speckles of lights thrown across it, while the moon hung large and orange above the tallest tower.

She walked forward, ready for what await, to the front door...

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
IMisterNinjaI

She stepped up the last step and the front door swung open eerily quiet. Taking a smooth step in, she had seen all that her love had done. The main foyer was glossed and spotless.

The floor shined and was set up for a gala!

With tables lined with blood red clothes, to the outside balcony decorated in Halloween fun, this place was brilliant. But, just like anyone in the castle for the first time, she wondered where all the other closed doors led.

Stepping in, the clouds around her dress became smaller and smaller, and looked to be an addition to the already tight fitting black gown. The cape she wore kept her warm from the chilled air outside.

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Quotable Genius

Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI

She stepped up the last step and the front door swung open eerily quiet. Taking a smooth step in, she had seen all that her love had done. The main foyer was glossed and spotless.

With tables lined with blood red clothes, to the outside balcony decorated in Halloween fun, this place was brilliant. But, just like anyone in the castle for the first time, she wondered where all the other closed doors led.

Stepping in, the clouds around her dress became smaller and smaller, and looked to be an addition to the already tight fitting black gown. The cape she wore kept her warm from the chilled air outside.

"Good evening, my Love,"

-He stood there on the steps taking a sip of a blood red wine, while directing a host of Maids and Valets who scurried about lighting candles, and stringing up different red clothes to adorn the upper levels of the main hallway.-

"Do you like the decor?"

-His suit shown blacker than the night, but shined brighter than the moon. His hair was slicked back, back accented with grey sides, tied together with a scarlet red eye patch. It all seems to match perfectly, as the sun began to set over the horizon.-

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
IMisterNinjaI
Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI

"Good evening, my Love,"

-He stood there on the steps taking a sip of a blood red wine, while directing a host of Maids and Valets who scurried about lighting candles, and stringing up different red clothes to adorn the upper levels of the main hallway.-

"Do you like the decor?"

-His suit shown blacker than the night, but shined brighter than the moon. His hair was slicked back, back accented with grey sides, tied together with a scarlet red eye patch. It all seems to match perfectly, as the sun began to set over the horizon.-

I reserved some places in case of announcements and such

She smiled brightly when she seen him, and the magic that was held in her body twinkled a little bit, brightening up her silver eyes and hair. A soft smile crossed her lips as she spoke, "I absolutely love it, my dear! You've done such a wonderful job." She looked around again, taking it all in, "Good thing we were able to find such a fantastic venue! Did we ever get the history of the building?"

Quotable Genius

Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI
Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI

"Good evening, my Love,"

"Do you like the decor?"

She smiled brightly when she seen him, and the magic that was held in her body twinkled a little bit, brightening up her silver eyes and hair. A soft smile crossed her lips as she spoke, "I absolutely love it, my dear! You've done such a wonderful job." She looked around again, taking it all in, "Good thing we were able to find such a fantastic venue! Did we ever get the history of the building?"

"I'm not entirely sure.." He spoke, his accent clearly showing: "The man I paid the money to was an odd fellow. He had a hunched back, and a rather large nose."

-He laughed slightly at the way he described the man. He held out his arm, and she wrapped hers around his, as they began to walk together up the stairs to the main room.-

"I must say, dear, you look beautiful tonight." He spoke, motioning a maid to pour his love a glass of wine-

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
IMisterNinjaI
Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI
Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI

"Good evening, my Love,"

"Do you like the decor?"

"I'm not entirely sure.." He spoke, his accent clearly showing: "The man I paid the money to was an odd fellow. He had a hunched back, and a rather large nose."

-He laughed slightly at the way he described the man. He held out his arm, and she wrapped hers around his, as they began to walk together up the stairs to the main room.-

"I must say, dear, you look beautiful tonight." He spoke, motioning a maid to pour his love a glass of wine-

Smiling brightly and taking his offered arm, she was led up the stairs. The glass of wine was handed to her, and she graciously accepted, thanking the maid kindly.

"Hmm, a hunchback you say? I remember a story from when I was little, that my mother used to tell me about a hunchback that lived up this way, said that he used to gather magical children and keep them as his pets..." She gazed up at Mr. Ninja "As you can imagine, that scared me...being a witch and all. But, as I got older, I chalked it up to just a tale the parents told us youngsters to behave..."

Quotable Genius

Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI
Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI
Anyel Sparkx
IMisterNinjaI

"Good evening, my Love,"

"Do you like the decor?"

Smiling brightly and taking his offered arm, she was led up the stairs. The glass of wine was handed to her, and she graciously accepted, thanking the maid kindly.

"Hmm, a hunchback you say? I remember a story from when I was little, that my mother used to tell me about a hunchback that lived up this way, said that he used to gather magical children and keep them as his pets..." She gazed up at Mr. Ninja "As you can imagine, that scared me...being a witch and all. But, as I got older, I chalked it up to just a tale the parents told us youngsters to behave..."

"Hmm... " He said, as his tail whipped back and forth, matching the way he walked "He looked like the type of man who would kid-nap children." He laughed with her-

-Finally, He took another sip from his wine, before handing it off to his personal Valet. He leaned over and placed a kiss on his Lover's forehead.-

"And, I present the main foyer-" He held out a hand in presentation, as two valet's opened the large doors.-

Magnetic Lover

21,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
-excuse my attire, for I am Goldilocks for Halloween hehehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers