Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're in Humus, YAY! So, speaking of that world, who do you think that "cat lady" that attacked Nia was?

A Seeker 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
An enemy, duhhhhh! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
One of the many groups of human/animal hybirds on Humus 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
A Vastare Tenebrae 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
She's not a "cat lady", you poor fool! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on July 3, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image
╔══════════════╗

iablous kki
The dawn, it rose
Through the mourning sky
My breath is gone
As I watch you fade away from me

╚══════════════╝

█▌ ▀ ▄ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌▐ ▂▃▅▆█

Diablous was truly growing more and more weary of these Seekers as they continued to adapt to the situations he was putting against them. Even now, they were trying to distract him from strangling Argentum, the girl who had slashed him through a wall. But, it seemed, one of them wasn't as stupid as the rest. Even as Mona and Punk tried to break apart the stream of darkness he had around Argentum's neck, nothing would break. Punk also found that by agitating him further, he was only sending his own demise, as the darkness began to try and drag him into the darkness as well. Finally, Prize managed to be the one to finally break the dark tentacle around her neck. As he did, some of their attacks began to actually do some damage. Argentum fell to her knees, and reached for her sword again. But as she started to turn around and go after the creator of the shadow wolves, more seemed to instantly appear. But they didn't come from the front of her. They came from the back. These must have been the ones that were fighting against the others, is what she honestly thought. She covered her sword in light, and swung it sideways, throwing a crescent shaped blast of light in their direction, making all fall to dust. Argentum knew that the light was their ultimate weakness. So she targeted that, even more closely. She did the same attack at Diablous but he was much weaker than her attack was. So, he soon appeared before Argentum and threw her through the air, tendril upon tendril emerging from his back, as they all struck the Seekers down to the ground.

"I am tired of fighting with children. So, let me end this right now." Diablous started to create a gigantic ball of darkness over his head but he was stopped. When he had thrown Argentum, she had actually fallen off the side of the building. She had managed to rebound pretty easily, and managed to impale him from the back. As he was incapacitated for that mere second. As Argentum looked to the others, she shouted, "Guys! Hurry before, he recuperates! Attack him with-" Argentum was actually using too much of her own power. Because, to even impale this man, she had to focus light around her sword with the utmost intensity. But now that he was hurt, he would be easier to take down. She was thrown onto the building, rolling through the rainwater. She stood back up and bared her sword in his direction again, as tendrils came all the way in their directions. However, since he was weak, these tendrils were much, much weaker this time around. So, Argentum was able to block it and slash it away with her sword but it wasn't easy to destroy. It took several hits on it and even after that, it seemed to take shape once again and take form to attack them again.

█▌ ▀ ▄ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌▐ ▂▃▅▆█

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kayzun

-Don't know what you're made of till the one thing that you want-

Kayzun continued to make his way through the wolves, taking deep breaths to push the wolves directly in front of him away. The longer he held his breath, the stronger a result he got, but if he held it for only a short time, the range was better. As he kept using it, he could feel himself getting light headed, and took a break to simply bash with the parking meter. The ranks of wolves seemed to be thinning, which was a good thing, seeing the size of their group compared to the number of wolves. He had assumed would have been a few more Seekers. They'd certainly need it. He doubted that the enemies would get anything but harder as this went on.

Sure enough, it seemed as though someone had been kidnapped and two others had gone to find her. He joined the dark haired woman giving orders, who he assumed was Symphonia, the leader. "I came here with a woman named Argentum. I'm not sure where she went, but she may be with them," he told her. Imediately after saying this, he shut his eyes and conected with the Seeker of Light. Argentum? Are you there? He was still a little unused to the idea of being able to think and have someone else so far away hear his thoughts.

-Is coming with the dawn, and suddenly changes-

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxM O N A & C A T L I N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM C A D A M S ↓↑

User Image

"Why do we have to split up?" Catlin asked. "Haven't you guys seen enough Scooby Doo? When they split up, s**t hits the fan. Scooby and Shaggy run into the monster and are helpless, or Daphne gets kidnapped. Splitting up is a terrible idea." Catlin was always one to speak her mind, and she wasn't going to run around with the others while they pretended to know what they were doing. Her sister was what mattered to her now.

Mona felt useless. This man was so intent on bring Argentum down. The rest of them were practically just standing around in the background, waiting to be noticed. Mona was glad she wasn't getting the full force of his attacks, but still. It was strange. Come to think of it, he hadn't really attacked her at all. Did he really think she was that weak, that she didn't even have to be bothered with? Or was there something else?

Whatever it was, she would use it to her advantage. She could attack more, and worry about dodging less. Mona finally decided to take advantage of the rain, gathering large amounts of it into spheres and sending it flying towards the man, freezing it once it got close so that it hit him like a cannonball.

Enduring Poster

User Image
Prizemlje Prvak
A.K.A.
Prize Fighter

"Umm...Guy's. Y'all 'are kinda pushin' our luck here." Prize sighed. He was not a prideful man. He knew when he was outclassed. And against Diablous, he was definitely outclassed. "I kinda thought we was just here to get the girl an' run? We're messin' with the bull here. And y'know what they say. You mess with the bull, ya get the horns. And in this case, the bull has a bunch of long, black, twisty horns that like to choke people an' turn into wolves." Prize didn't see the point in continuing the battle. They had rescued Mona, so all that they had to do was run away. Yet the others seemed to want to keep up the battle. "Yeah Boss, we're at the local hospital, on the roof. But, I'm thinkin' that comin' here ain't too good of 'an idea. I'm thinkin' we need to run. Also, if you're comin' this way anyway, could ya pick up some balloons? I saw this guy sellin' 'em on my way here. I wan't the green one." Prize was forced to cut off communications with Nia when multiple tendrils came flying his way. Unlike Argentum, who was cutting them, Prize avoided them. Moving out of their reach or using the hooks of his blades to keep them out of reach. He had already seen what happened when the tendrils were cut off from the main body, and he had no intention of making that mistake twice
Cecilia exploded another wolf with a barrage of her Magic Missiles before approaching Catlin. She was breathing heavily as she got on all fours, "Well, if you think about it, Daphne got kidnapped already. Also I'm the closest thing to a talking dog here, and I'm not exactly helpless." Cecilia pointed at Navitas, "If I'm Scooby and he is in the same group as me, then he is Shaggy and I don't think our scary looking Shaggy is too helpless either. And to top it all off,you become this weeks guest star and the guest never really gets put in danger. Well, unless it's Don Knotts, in which case you get captured by bats and thrown in a cage inside a giant robotic tyrannosaurus. And you are a hell of a lot cuter than Don Knotts so I think you'll be fine." A wolf caught Cecilia off-guard and raked its claws across her back. She spun around and tackled the wolf to the ground clawing at it's throat until it faded. She could feel the fresh, warm blood trickling down her back and she wasn't happy about it. "This day went from boring, to awesome, to fun, to THE NINE CIRCLES OF HELL, in about an hour. ********' New York." Cecilia hissed at another wolf that attempted to sneak around behind her. It lunged as she side-stepped and as the wolf went by her, she tackled it to the ground and clawed its throat out like she had done with the last one. Cecilia continued fighting by tackling and clawing the wolves one after another while occasionally firing a volley of her missiles.

User Image

Distinct Seeker

User Image
User Image

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Punk pulled back while discharging more electricity to break the darkness off his arms, also he actually had to dodge as Prize's slash somehow turned the tendrils into more of those shadow wolves. He used Blot kicks to defend himself from the wolves that suddenly came from more than one direction and suddenly realized he was really getting tired. Who knows how many times he had used his power in just a short amount of time, and Prize's words could not be more true right now.

Even though apparently, they were getting some reinforcements this man seemed unbeatable, he got stabbed with a big a** sword of the Light and that barely did some damage. "Damn it!" He had paralyzed the wolf he was contending with then basically stomped him into the ground, destroying it out of anger. "Guys! The Prize is right! We gotta bail!"(lol) Punk was about to start looking for some way to get the hell out of there quickly but all of a sudden Diablous went ballistic and fired more weaker tendrils all over the place, he managed to deflect some of them with sparks but a couple struck like razor blades on the side of his arm and leg. "Tch!" He fell on one knee and was about to be stabbed by another tendril which was actually coming straight at his head. "s**t, I won't be able to deflect it!"

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

I'm the best, at everything I do.
The world should do its best to keep up, to make me feel.
To make me care about the future.
The world's future, and mine.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Baby there’s no no tomorrow
I’m still exactly the same as then
The time stopped right at the last moment
However it’s just the past to you
Baby there’s no no no no more tomorrow
(till you come back everyday is yesterday)
Baby there’s no no no no more (no more) tomorrow

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LIGHT

Argentum knew that Prize was right. Very right about everything he was saying. They were way out of their league yet, for some reason, they were insistent on fighting against this man. Argentum even knew she was outclassed here. And it was beginning to get on her nerves, for how terribly weak she was. Argentum scoffed and said, "Prize, I believe you are more right than you realize. I... suppose I shouldn't have involved you guys into this fight. We were outclassed to begin with." And even though she was saying this, she was still continuing to fight against Diablous. The man's tendrils though, weren't really focused on her anymore though. Because, as he turned, he looked to see that Mona was trying her absolute hardest to get noticed. Diablous couldn't disappoint his fans now, could he? So, as he turned, he shot several different tendrils in her direction, and one that was coming in Punk's direction. Oh man, this was not good. There was no way she could get to both of them without one of them getting hurt. She had something to take that on but... she wasn't sure how much power it would. That didn't matter though. For these new generation of Seekers, she would take on any challenge. Argentum knew what to do now. She couldn't let Mona or Punk be hurt like this. Argentum covered her sword in the brightest light she could muster and shouted, "Everyone, cover your eyes!" She made sure she was heard over the pounding rain, as she slammed her sword onto the ground, a gigantic blast of bright, yellow light emerging from it, blinding everyone who didn't have their eyes closed or who wasn't Argentum. Hopefully, they all closed their eyes before that happened because they wouldn't be able to see for a few minutes afterwards if they didn't cover their eyes. Because Diablous had been too focused on not covering his eyes and simply attacking Mona, he hadn't covered his eyes and was instantly blinded by the bright, intense light that emerged from Argentum's sword. Once he was blinded, his tendrils faded and his shadow wolves faded from the battle, Argentum called to Mona, Prize, and Punk, "Come on, we have no time to waste! That won't hold him for long! And if that does happen, you guys can just take the elevator. I'll distract him by running away." Argentum made sure she quickly found some place to go to but simply decided on taking their leave there. She hoped to another building, and hoped the others were either, going to follow her or, take the elevator as she instructed. Finally, she answered Kayzun as she thought, Yes, Kayzun, I am here. But I don't exactly think I have much time to talk. I'm trying to run distract the others from the gigantic source of darkness rising in the darkness. What did you want?

Argentum was not lying in what she said. Because, there seemed to be a gigantic source of darkness rising in the distance, even though it hadn't been that long since Argentum had blinded Diablous. Argentum looked back to hopefully see everyone coming with her, because, she was afraid for anyone else that got stuck back there now. Argentum continued to hop over a few buildings, and finally came upon another cart with balloon's that she took as her leave to get off of the tops of the buildings. She took a dive into the balloons, as they all managed to almost pop but she managed to save a green one for Prize. He did want one after all. She took her leave in the direction she felt was the right way. Although... this was simply something she was guessing on. So, she made her way to the way she thought was good.

Meanwhile, she overheard Catlin's surprisingly not aggravating (yet it was still bitchy) response to the whole situation. She was right. Splitting might not be the best idea. But to be honest, the response she got from Prize was a direct sign that this wasn't really going to work anyway. So, she paced back and forth, wondering what to do. Nia hadn't been stumped at all during this entire thing but... now, she didn't really know what to do. That's when a new voice boomed in his head. A voice he had never heard before. But it... was for some reason, reminiscent of a past friend. And she wasn't the only one who could hear this. Everyone on the team was able to hear this, as the voice spoke out, Wow, man. You guys are really having a lot of trouble. A new villain comes along, and you guys don't seem to be handling this entire situation too well. You've already split up and half of your team is down in the dumps, exhausted from just a few fights. If this were my team, I wouldn't give up. It's kind of sad though that you guys can't hack it. It's sad, I guess these new generation of Seekers were nothing to mess with. Ha, at least you're doing better than I was at this s**t when I was in your shoes, leader. I remember how much my team members hated me. Even my fiance hated me at some point. She even tried to kill me. But, blah, whatever. Why am I telling you guys this? Your leader seems to have already given up. And for some reason, the voice that was speaking, suddenly spoke to Jakub only saying, You... The one with darkness. Do not let that power consume you. I know you've heard it from the dork with glasses but... do not betray your friends. It will be the worst mistake you've ever made. Do you understand me?

Symphonia suddenly heard nothing in her head, thinking she almost heard something. She shook her head, and was pretty sure everyone else had heard that. But... why did she feel like he wasn't really trying to tell them to give up? Maybe, it was his own stupid way of trying to push them forward but if it was... he just could have said, "Don't give up". But whatever, Symphonia knew what to do now. She looked back at everyone else and said, "Catlin, you're right. We can't split up. Because we'd all get eliminated. But according to Prize, it's not necessarily a great idea to go after them either. Cause the enemy seems too strong for them. Does anybody know what we should? Cause I... have some ideas but I need to hear something from the rest of you." And as she said this, a calm breeze blew past them all, and when it passed, she swore she could have heard somebody laugh in the near distance. His voice as deep yet he still sounded like a kid... Who the hell was that?

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

JAKUB
________

ELYAS

There they went again, everybody was so hung up on this whole "don't let it consume you" thing, it was annoying, but Jakub made a note of what the voice said to him. Why would he bother betraying these guys? He was tough, but it's not like he could take on the entire team. He shook his head to clear it and focused on Nia. She seemed to have a plan, but was waiting for input from the entire team. He thought about it for a second, and decided that he really had no better solutions here. "I've got nothing, Symphonia, this is your call. Lead and I'll follow." He said, his tone was reassuring, but with a cool subtlety to it. She was the leader, and he recognized this, so whatever plan she though was right he would go along with. Unless, you know, she decided on something stupid and suicidal, then he may have issues. "Let's just do it quick, this is still a combat situation, after all." He continued, taking a moment to calm himself and steady his breathing. He may have been in good shape, but fighting for that long really took it's toll, on even the healthiest person.

Romantic Raider

User Image

User Image

"I say we find the others." Catlin said. "If they're really getting their asses kicked that badly, then we need to all stick together and find some place to lay low until we figure out what the hell to do." All Catlin really wanted to do was get back to Mona, but she supposed saying she wanted to find the rest of them made her should less selfish. Catlin wasn't really attached to anybody here except her sister. If one of them were to die, sure that would suck, but she wouldn't be devastated or anything. But if anything happened to her twin...she wouldn't know what to do with herself.

Mona stood there, trying to decide whether to flee down the elevator, or follow after Argentum. She didn't want her to be alone, since she had just helped save Mona's life....But she just wanted to go back to her sister. Mona was almost never seen without Catlin, and she hadn't spent this much time away from her in a long time. But she had to do what was best for the team, right? She couldn't just worry about herself...

She was not as graceful as Argentum, so hopping from building to building was out of the question. Mona could improvise though. She gathered up large amounts of rainwater, and built an ice bridge connecting the roof of the hospital to the next building, and ran across it. She almost slipped at the end, but managed to catch herself before she fell. The rain was making it harder to move around and see (her wet hair kept getting in her face, and her dress was soaking up so much water, making it difficult to move in), but at least it made using her powers easier.

She stood on the rooftop, leaving the ice bridge in place and waited. She wanted to see if anyone else was going to follow, and if they'd need to use the bridge too.
Cecilia rolled her eyes at the strange voice, "Hey pal, if you want to be helpful and give us some useful tips, cool. If not, then I don't really care what you have to say. Nobody really gave us a tutorial here so we are kinda running blind here and in case you hadn't noticed the s**t is about two inches from hitting the fan." Cecilia was not in a good mood, she was tired, injured, and her leather top was ruined. She looked over at Navitas, "What the hell is it with New York and annoying people?" Cecilia created a shield and hopped on it, levitating it about 4 feet off of the ground. Then she looked over to Nia, "So what's the new plan? How do we battered few help Lightning Guy, Shy Irish Cutie, and Paparazzi Man?"

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kayzun

-Don't know what you're made of till the one thing that you want-

I'm sorry. I was simply wondering where you were. We may be heading over to help. Try to stay alive. Kayzun thought back to Argentum. He opened his eyes and listened to the other voice, frowning slightly. "Huh." He leaned against the parking meter, trying to keep his weight off of his injured leg and turned to Symphonia. He couldn't think of any sort of plan that would be helpful. When it came to this sort of thing, he was completely lost. Honestly, the best thing he could think was to run as fast as they could away from the situation, leave, pretend it never happened. It seemed the only way to stay alive against such odds. However, he pushed it from his mind. It wasn't an option, in any case. He had decided sometime during the fight that he would see this through, for reasons he wasn't quite sure of. But it seemed like the right thing to do. "Well? What are we going to do?"

-Is coming with the dawn, and suddenly changes-

User Image

Enduring Poster

User Image
Prizemlje Prvak
A.K.A.
Prize Fighter

"Looks like I'm wastin' my breath here." Prize sighed, seeing that while the others might have heard his words, but they weren't heeded. "Yo! Twin Number One, your sis decided to play hero and run away. I don't like bein' murdered in my sleep, so I figure I'll ask ahead of time. Ya don't mind if I knock her out, do ya? Before ya get angry, it's not violent or anythin'. I'll just give her a whiff of my blades, and she'll be out like a light. Easy peasy." It didn't take a genius to see how protective Catlin was of her sister, which is why Prize decided to ask for permission to knock out her sister. For he knew that if he didn't, and Catlin didn't like his methods, he would end up being beaten later on. "Twin Number T---Mona! C'mon now! Don't do something stupid. You're gonna get yourself killed over there." Prize called out from the opposite side of the bridge. "If you wanna chase her, fine, but can ya at least wait for the others to regroup first? If ya run off and it's just the two of ya, you'll both die. But if ya at least give the others a chance to help, we'll have a better chance of helping that girl."

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Baby there’s no no tomorrow
I’m still exactly the same as then
The time stopped right at the last moment
However it’s just the past to you
Baby there’s no no no no more tomorrow
(till you come back everyday is yesterday)
Baby there’s no no no no more (no more) tomorrow

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LIGHT

Symphonia smiled, as she saw that everyone besides Catlin was waiting on what she had said. But lucky for Symphonia, Catlin and her were on the same page. Symphonia listened to what everybody else had in mind and what everybody else said to that voice they all heard. So that wasn't just her imagination. There was really someone who was able to contact them through their minds. Symphonia didn't know why but she thought... the only way to contact people was if you knew their names. How the hell did he contact all of them if he didn't know their names? He must have been one powerful Seeker. Symphonia shook the thought out of her mind as she said, "Well, Catlin, I think we're on the same page. Because, even though those man's words were harsh, he was right. We're not really acting like a team. We have to work together and so far, we've been doing our best but... I don't think that'll be good enough at this point. Because if-" Symphonia turned around and as soon as she did, she bumped into a girl with armor on, looking as if she was from the middle ages.

They both fell to the ground on their backsides but Symphonia stood up first and helped the girl up to her feet, as Symphonia smiled asking, "Wow... You guys are fast. Did you already-" Symphonia realized something. "Wait... How in the hell do I already know you're a Seeker? Is that something we should just know by contact or is that another thing that Puto didn't tell us?" Symphonia asked, as Argentum laughed and accepted her helping hand to stand up. Argentum smiled as she said, "I have no idea. But I now know that you control Sound and are Symphonia, the leader. My name is Argentum, the Seeker of Light. I'm surprised Kayzun didn't really tell you that I was coming." Symphonia waved her hands in front of herself and said, "No, it's actually alright. I'm just glad you're here. Everyone, this is Argentum. But," Symphonia started to say, clearing her throat, continuing with how she was left off. "-Because if we want to take down this villain, I do think we need to actually start focusing on regrouping. This is senseless just trying to run around and deciding on whether or not we're gonna do something. We must take action so let us move out and attack! Argentum, do you think you could take us to Mona and the others?" Argentum nodded and turned to start to run but as she did, someone stopped her, dropping her back onto the ground. Diablous had broken away from what Argentum had done to him, and pushed everyone aside, as he stared at Jakub.

"You... You have the power of darkness, don't you? Very excellent, I almost thought my kindred spirits were all gone by now. Darkness suits you well boy. Use it wisely. Darkness gets stronger with hate and rage. Similar to fire, except Fire is a bit more controlled. But I recommend, completely, losing yourself to it. I really do. And the rest of you..." Diablous said, as his eyes caught Catlin, after scanning everyone else. "Hahahaha, I recognize you. You're sister's with that other girl. Let me give a little insight on her. If you don't keep her away from me, I might make her mine. Along with taking that boy with the darkness as my new apprentice. Think about it boy, I'll be expecting an answer from you later." Diablous then disappeared from the area, as the dark, evil looking clouds disappeared from the world completely. But the rain wouldn't stop falling. When he disappeared, Symphonia spoke to the others that were left saying, "Guys. Get back here now. I think... we're going to need to move on to the first world. I have a bad feeling about what's ahead of us..."

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

JAKUB
________

ELYAS

Jakub looked to the man who was speaking, this "Diablous". Hate and Rage fueled darkness, that made a good deal of sense. This was the third time someone had spoken to him about losing himself to Darkness, was it really that big of a deal? Although Jakub was happy that people had stopped giving him these dire warnings about letting the darkness consume him. For whatever reason, the man's words seemed to linger with Jakub, he was already pretty proficient with his darkness, but what if he were even better? Surely it couldn't hurt to let loose with it if the moment called for it. He was a rather tough guy, and was quite sure he wouldn't be swayed by the promises of power....right? Whe Diablous disappeared, Jakub turned to the group, but was much quieter than before, his mind was busy processing the situation. If his power was really that great, what would the harm be in letting it take the reigns? "Symphonia's right....we should get moving." he said, his tone was low, it was obvious he was busy with his thoughts.

Romantic Raider

User Image

User Image

Don't you dare touch her Catlin warned Prize. Was he trying to get himself killed? If he set a finger on Mona he was dead. Screw teamwork, she had a sister to protect. Catlin was about to continue reprimanding him, until someone interrupted her thoughts. She instantly figured out who it was: The freak who had run off with Mona.

His words sent a shiver down her spine. "You go anywhere near her again and I swear to god I'll kill you." Catlin hissed darkly at him. She would not let anything happen to her sister...not again. Once the sick b*****d was gone, Catlin contacted Prize again. Prize, get Mona back here as soon as possible, got it? If that freak gets to her again, I'm blaming you!

Mona looked hesitant, for she wanted to follow after the girl. But she was already out of sight. Reluctantly, she crossed her ice bridge again to stand beside Prize, her eyes focused on her feet. She had acted without really thinking, and surely she looked like a fool now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff