Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're in Humus, YAY! So, speaking of that world, who do you think that "cat lady" that attacked Nia was?

A Seeker 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
An enemy, duhhhhh! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
One of the many groups of human/animal hybirds on Humus 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
A Vastare Tenebrae 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
She's not a "cat lady", you poor fool! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on July 3, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

JAKUB
________

ELYAS

"I'm on it, Symphonia." Jakub said, not bothering to use their telepathy, they were all so close he felt it was a useless commodity. He moved fluidly, having found a new use for the shadows instead of his rather brutish way of using them as boxing gloves. The shadows were moving fluidly, sitting just above his fingertips as he whirled them about like two chains. He wrapped his first chain around one wolf's neck, pulling it back off of the newcomer who had arrived to help them. He pulled as hard as he could, forcing the beast up on it's hind legs. Finally, he gave one last massive tug on the chain, severing the attacking beast's head and causing it to dissipate into the shadowy residue it was made of. He turned just in time to have another wolf bite down on the same arm as before, this time drawing a significant amount of blood. "Son of a b***h! The same arm, REALLY!?" He shouted in anger, slamming his free hand into the beast's snout in an attempt to drive it off, while at the same time holding off one other that kept lunging at him by pulling up a wall of shadow whenever it tried. Jakub was liking this situation less and less as the seconds ticked by, god damn wolf bites hurt.
Cecilia's ears twitched when she heard someone new start fighting the wolves, "Hey guys, I'll be back in a second. New guy needs a hand." She saw the guy hit the ground and try to defend himself from one of the wolves near him. Dismissing her shields, she charged the wolf and smashed it in the head with her parking meter, knocking it off of the guy. She pulled the newcomer to his feet and handed him her parking meter, "You look like you could use a beating stick. I got claws so I don't really need it." She moved and stood at the newcomer's back, "I'm starting to get a little tired, You clear us a path back to the others and I'll keep them off of you. Name's Cecilia by the way. Nice too meet you." She created a few of her Magic Missiles and began pelting the wolves that tried to circle around the two of them. Cecilia used her connection and thought to Nia, How are you guys holding up Chief? Any end of these mongrels in sight? Cecilia wasn't used to this much action, she was panting heavily at this point.

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kayzun

-Don't know what you're made of till the one thing that you want-

Kayzun accepted the parking meter staff. "I'm Kayzun." He flung one of the wolves that was attacking Jakub back with a gust of wind, then slammed his staff into the back of the one biting him so that it released its hold, then bashed its head in. He turned forward to try and clear the way. He inhaled and held his breath for several seconds. The longer he held it, the stronger it became, until he could feel it beating at his ribs. When he could hold it no more, he released. The wolves directly ahead of them were torn to shreds, but the wind died out only a few feet in front of them, and it left him feeling weak at the knees. He brought up his staff to block a wolf that lept at him from his side, barely managing to hold his ground. After a heart-stopping second of being on the edge of falling, he got his footing and shoved it back. He rained blows down onto it until it disapated into the shadowy substance it came from. "What are these things?"

-Is coming with the dawn, and suddenly changes-

User Image

Aged Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
NAVITAS

==== ====

The COOLEST, the BADDEST, and REALEST of all time.
If anybody needs to get their a** kicked, they know where to find me.

==== ====

█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

"Listen, you don't have be a total b***h to me, Catlin. We're teammates now, you should give me at least some respect." Navitas said, just as he stood back to back with Catlin, destroying another shadow wolf behind her. He turned to the side and tore at another one, running his claws up through the wolves, and jumping out of the way of another one. However, that was a bad idea. So, Navitas stopped himself and allowed to bit on the middle part of his arm, stopping the damn thing from actually hurting Catlin. It bit so hard, a little bit of its darkness seeped into Navitas' body. But this was his choice. Once he was got time to asses the situation, Navitas rammed the beast into the wall of the building, destroying it, as he fell to his knees, holding his other hand. The beast had bit so hard into his arm that he actually made it numb from the pain. Plus, he was pretty sure he hit a vein, which is why he was bleeding so much. Navitas turned to Catlin, and groaned in pain, just as his Energy element surrounded his body again, giving him strength to carry on even though his arm violently damaged. Navitas still felt, at least a little bit but at least he was able to use this arm again. Navitas sighed, and ran back over to Catlin, saying, "You're welcome. Don't think you owe me either. You just have to promise to work together with me whenever Symphonia tells you to. She is the leader and if we're all going to defeat these bastards, we all need to work together to vanquish these things. In fact..." Navitas said, touching Catlin's shoulder. A black and red energy covered his body again and he pretty much did the same thing he did with Symphonia. Except this time, he gave her some of his actual Energy to use stronger techniques. "Use my damn Energy wisely that I just gave you. Cause that s**t's never going to happen again. Since you have so much trouble controlling your powers, that excess Energy should give you enough power to wipe them out. It'll allow to use stronger moves, for your fire attacks." Navitas lunged forward, taking out some of wolves, his arm feeling some of the pain from the last one.

Meanwhile, Symphonia had heard an unfamiliar voice inside her head. It was a young man's voice and he claimed to be the Seeker of Wind. She smirked and fired off a few more shots, noticing that, she was by herself once more... Wait, no Jakub was right nearby her. Damn it, she had a short term memory. However, as she took out one of the creatures, not another one replaced it. They were actually disappearing for good now. Nia took out another one, she was beginning to have fun with this. Just a little bit more. Apparently so, Sissy. I want everyone to keep at it. It seems this battle is almost over! The shadow wolves are actually dissipating for good! That means if we keep hammering at them, they'll actually be defeated, once and for all! Kayzun, glad to have you on the team. Prove yourself to us, by helping us defeat these bastards! Has anyone else arrived with you? Symphonia asked, through the Connection, giving her next orders, as she could feel the mood soften, just a little bit. Then, directly after this, we're going to follow after Prize and Punk and get your sister back, alright, Catlin? She noticed Kayzun was very capable with his own skills, and the parking meter that Sissy had given him. They might be able to make it through this, with his help and she knew, she had faith in Prize and Punk. She knew they could handle getting Mona back. They both were extremely talented and capable.

█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Distinct Seeker

User Image
User Image

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

A few minutes before Punk had gotten all the way up to the roof of the building and Mona started giving him directions was when Prize had flown past him in his motorcycle, he just did not know that was Prize... since he was going so fast and stuff. Anyway, now back to present time Punk was actually jumping from building to building following the damn little darkness trail which according to Mona's directions was indeed following her... or whoever had her. "We got this Catlin. Alright Mona, so then Prize is also following your directions but I haven't seen him. I'm actually jumping from rooftop to rooftop, at least the ones I can. I'm following one of the trails of darkness those monsters leave behind." Punk used the telepathy to contact her. "Where the hell are you Prize? Oh sh-"

Punk had to stop in his tracks because the rooftop he was on now was actually very far from the one the trail of darkness was flying towards, just then he spotted the flock of birds passing by next to the side of the building. "Damn I can't keep going, the buildings are too far from each other now." He frowned then ran back away from the edge. "Man... I'm no Navitas, but this is pretty insane." He started gaining momentum running full speed towards the edge and concentrated an explosion of electricity on the soles of his feet which actually propelled him right above the other rooftop. But as he was going down he realized he never thought about the landing at all. [********, I'm gonna die." Punk thought then imagined another explosion of electrical currents below his feet just as he was touching the ground and somehow he actually pulled it off and reduced the speed at which he was falling. He took a quick breather to gather himself and kept running and climbing from rooftop to rooftop. "Okay, I'm good. Wait... Mona, I think I see you!"

Once he climbed from one of the rooftops onto the other and kept running he saw as a man carrying something or someone on his shoulder was running away on the next rooftop next to the one Punk was standing on. "s**t, he's so far away." Now almost on instinct Punk ran full speed and did the same trick with the electrical explosion, except this time he imagined it being more intense and jumped like a freakin' missile into the air, passing the trail of darkness completely. "Holy s**t... Ah!" He screamed and actually this time he made his electrical landing in front of the man, he miscalculated the speed though so he kind of fell down on his feet and just rolled forward. "...close enough." He struggled to stand up and tried to gather his breath and swore that was the last time he would ever try to do that. "So Mr. Runaway, who are you?" He exclaimed at the man. "And what exactly do you need that girl for? Because I am pretty sure we need her more than you do." Punk used telepathy again. "Prize, I don't know where we are, we're on top of some building... looks like a hospital."

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

I'm the best, at everything I do.
The world should do its best to keep up, to make me feel.
To make me care about the future.
The world's future, and mine.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image
╔══════════════╗

iablous kki
The dawn, it rose
Through the mourning sky
My breath is gone
As I watch you fade away from me

╚══════════════╝

█▌ ▀ ▄ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌▐ ▂▃▅▆█

The man laughed as Mona tried to do her best to make it harder for him. She even went to the lengths of using her element on him. It was water and it actually very refreshing on his face. So, he didn't stop her until it sort of got him to stop a few times. Maybe that's why he wasn't going to make it to the point he wanted to make it with her. She was really persistent at this point and it wasn't beginning to annoy him but... well, damn, she was just a bit feisty. "You're very feisty, you know that?" The man asked her, his tongue coming out of his mouth and reaching all the way to her face, slime dripping off from it as he spoke. "But if you know what's good for you, and your friends, you'll stay still. Unless... I have to kill you now, hm?" The man held his bone blade at her face, but he wasn't going to do anything that crazy. Not yet anyway. He jumped across another building, as he began to realize that a few people were converging on his point. He landed on another building and laughed, stopping his pace for just a second. That should give them enough to catch up to him, at least for a little bit. He then continued his pace, noticing that three people were coming for him. He couldn't recognize one of them though. Prize, Punk, and... who was that last person? He shrugged, figuring since he or she wasn't catching up with him any faster, he wasn't going to need to worry about anything.

But finally he stopped when someone managed to catch up with him. He stopped at the edge of the building, and set Mona down on the ground. With a flick of the wrist, she was released from her chains. "Here." The man said, pushing her back towards Punk. "I don't need her anymore. In fact, she's already proved something to me. All of you. I don't need to fool around with you guys much anymore. But... since you guys seem so eager to know who I am, I'll tell you." The man said, as the sky suddenly opened up, dark clouds covering the sky, and rain falling down over New York. "Ah yes, your friends must almost be done with my shadow hounds. But yes... my name?" The man laughed and finally introduced himself. "My name is Diablous Akki. You can call me both names or either one. I don't really care. What I do care about is seeing the Seekers demise. So, having the four of you in one place is definitely going to even my odds. Do you remember a man named Ataxia? Well, actually, I taught that man. And I heard he was incredibly powerful. Powerful enough to almost kill one of the generation of Seekers." Diablous turned his head, as a sword came at him. But he grabbed the blade of the sword, and tossed the user off at Punk and Mona. It seemed Argentum had arrived for the battle as well. "Damn it, I'm sorry I'm late guys. But my name's Argentum. I am the Seeker of Light. I communicated with Mona over Connection earlier. Mind finding me space in the team?" Argentum asked, standing up and baring her blade at him. Diablous's hand sparked a violent electrical current, as he asked, "Ready? I'm your opposition right now. And since you four, including your other friend who isn't here yet, you aren't getting out of here without a fight. Oh, and there's room for you my dear Argentum. There's room for all of you, in a little place called... Hell!" Diablous lunged forward at the three of them, initiating a fight whether they wanted to or not.

█▌ ▀ ▄ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌▐ ▂▃▅▆█

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxM O N A & C A T L I N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM C A D A M S ↓↑

User Image

Twin number two? Not the best name to be called, but definitely not the worst. They were moving quickly, but Mona continued to do her best, and told Prize about anything they passed by. We might be on a hospital. I can't really tell... She thought to him. But her thoughts were interrupted by the man speaking with her.

Mona shut her eyes tight, her body tensing as she leaned backwards, trying to distance herself away from the freakish tongue. Ew ew ew ew! Mona thought frantically, until she remembered she was still connected to the others. That probably sent her sister into a panic.

Finally, some of the others caught up to them. Punk, and that girl from before...Prize must still be on his way. She hoped he wasn't getting into any trouble. She'd hate for someone to get hurt because she was dumb enough to get kidnapped.

Oddly enough, the man let her go. She stumbled over to Punk once she was released, trembling slightly. She was...confused. He had just let her go? Then what was the point of all that? She was so glad to be free, but now she was just concerned about what he may be planning.

But she had to keep fighting. She summoned more water, froze it, and sharpened it into spikes, hurtling it towards him.

"All I care about is getting my sister back safely." Catlin said to Navitas. He had been an a*****e to her earlier, and she wasn't about to forgive him for that anytime soon. Hey, he had started it, so she was only giving him the respect he had given her--none. "That's the only reason I'm working with you."

She used his energy boost wisely. With a grin, she was able to send a huge wall of flames flying down the streets. "Holy s**t!" She exclaimed. "That was awesome? Did you see how many of those ******** I just killed? Damn...How many are left? I gotta get Mona."

Distinct Seeker

User Image
User Image

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Punk caught Mona and grabbed her shoulders gently, then made sure she was alright and it seems that what the man in the dark clothes was saying was right, Mona was just a bait for them so he could play around with them. That pissed Punk off incredibly. "You okay Mona?" He did not get a response as all of a sudden another girl landed where on top of the roof. She identified herself as Argentum, she was the Seeker of the Light, and damn she looked strong. Punk chuckled a bit as she asked if they still had spots open for the team. "Please, I could beg you to join us, the more the merrier right." Punk caught Argentum after she was tossed over by Diablous and helped her stand up.

However right now it was not a merry moment and that could not be more exemplified than the fact that Mona had just gotten serious and sent ice spikes flying straight at Diablous. "Catlin, I found your sister and she's alright, she's with me now. Also, everyone." Punk Connected to everyone in the team. "Looks like there's more seekers around, we've been joined by the Seeker of Light over here. And we're about to fight the guy that kidnapped Mona, and he's no pushover so I can't really talk right now." He quickly ended Connection and also sent some of his sparks flying towards Diablous just as he had done to them, they were nothing compared to his though and so far only Mona's icicles had gotten through.

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

JAKUB
________

ELYAS

"If what you say is true Symphonia, and their ranks are running thin, then lets get this s**t over with now." Jakub shouted angrily, still hammering away at the hound attached to his arm with his fist. This thing would just not let go, and that other hound that kept trying to pounce him from his left was annoying. Jakub figured hey, two birds with one stone and put every bit of strength he could muster into swinging the hound that was biting him around and basically throwing it off his arm into the one that kept trying to pounce. The two hounds tumbled away and straightened up quickly, bounding back towards Jakub with staggering ferocity. He was annoyed, bleeding, tired, and grumpy at this point, but he was also ready for them. He clenched one fist and pulled as much of his own shadow as he could into it, as well as pulling in the shadow of everything he could possibly account for. "One big burst, that should do it. I hope I can actually do this kind of attack, if not I'm dog food." He held his clenched fist forward towards the charging beasts, at this point it was completely black from his fingers to his elbow, with swirls of blackish gray mist encircling it. The dogs were getting closer...closer....about ten feet, and then when they were within five they pounced. Jakub opened his palm and attempted to push all the darkness from his hand into the air. It worked, and from his palm erupted a massive shotgun-like burst of energy that vaporized the attacking beasts. He let out a relieved sigh and looked to Symphonia, who looked to be fairing well, but he moved to her rear anyways and started covering her while they beat down the wolves. "If I weren't in imminent danger of dying, I'd say this is pretty fun." He said, taking a moment to slice another wolf in two with a thin line of darkness.

Enduring Poster

User Image
Prizemlje Prvak
A.K.A.
Prize Fighter

"Fightin' this guy ain't exactly gonna turn out well for us." Prize laughed, announcing his arrival on the roof. In his hand was a crumpled bag of chips that he had bought while in the hospital. Prize had decided to take the elevator to the roof, and had to wait for it to arrive before he could board. So instead of waiting by the doors, he went off and found a few items to help during the battle. After stopping by the snack machine for a bag of chips. Disappointed that the bag was half-filled with air, Prize gathered what he needed, boarded the elevator, pretended to press the 'Open Doors' button for a man that was trying to reache the elevator (he was actually pressing 'Close Doors'), and got to work. First, he put on a surgical mask that he had taken and wrapped up both of his hands and the curved tips of his blades with gauze. Earlier, he had soaked the gauze in chloroform that he had come across in the hospital. "Insta-Knockout Blades. I'm officially patenting these things when I get the chance.?" So after Prize arrived on the roof and saw that the battle had already begun, he quickly leapt into the fray. He swung his Knockout Blades©, aiming for Diablous' face. He doubted that he would land a hit, but he had expected that. Even a small whiff of the chloroforms fumes would have an effect.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Baby there’s no no tomorrow
I’m still exactly the same as then
The time stopped right at the last moment
However it’s just the past to you
Baby there’s no no no no more tomorrow
(till you come back everyday is yesterday)
Baby there’s no no no no more (no more) tomorrow

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LIGHT

The battle was on, and Argentum smiled at what Punk had said to her. But even though she wanted to get more acquainted to her new team members, there wasn't exactly any time for that to happen. Diablous made his typical villain threat except, as Argentum paid attention to his movements, she knew he was going to be holding back in this fight. If that was the case, maybe Argentum needed to fight at her strongest and give it her all. That way, maybe, if she was able to defend the Seekers, they could get away and she would be the only one murdered. She didn't want them to get hurt from this man. She knew how tough he was and if he wanted to, he could destroy this world in the blink of an eye. She didn't understand something though. Why in the world would he need to toy with them like this? What would he get out of doing this? She had no idea how to answer that. She held her broadsword out in front of her, and covered it in a yellow light, as the man charged forward. Mona took the first attack, hurling ice spikes at him. Although, they collided into his skin, and stopped him for a second, but it didn't take him long to bounce back. But, as he tore an icicle from his skin, he held it in his hand, as it disappeared into his skin. He held his hand out to his foes, just seeing Punk's spark come in his direction. From his hand, shot the exact same icicles that Mona sent at him. The rain that was coming down from sky, was a great water source.The icicles dissipated right before they hit Punk, as Diablous smiled, forming a ball of water from the amount of rain falling on the ground.

As he did this, electricity covered the water ball and he started to fire his attacks in their direction but Argentum jumped in the way, and held her blade against the flow of water, slowly splitting it apart. "Foolish girl!" Diablous shouted, as a whip of water came from her side, and smacked her onto the ground, as Argentum screamed (almost dropping her sword in the process), as he dropped the other ball of water and electricity he had in his hands. As he started to attack them again, this time with the element he had as his top tier element, darkness but just as his arm was enveloped in it, he heard someone's voice from his behind him. Diablous smirked, immediately knowing that he was another one of the new Seekers. "Ah-ha, I see the fourth and final Seeker has found our little hiding spot. Excellent." Diablous exploded in a rage of black energy, as Prize came at him, he swung these strange looking blades at him. They had a strange scent to them, and Diablous dodged it, he got a small whiff of that stuff that was on the Knockout Blades©, he stepped back and stumbled a little bit. "What the hell was... that?" Diablous asked, covering his face. As he looked back up and focused, he saw someone else coming at him. Argentum was able to slash Diablous back away from them, that attack that Prize used to distract him long enough so Argentum could attack. The slash was so powerful that Diablous actually managed to go flying downwards through a building. Argentum turned her back to that and gave them a thumbs up. But as she did that, a long, strip of darkness wrapped around Argentum's neck and started to pull her towards him. She tried to call out for help from the others, but she was having too much trouble trying to keep herself from not being strangled.

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxM O N A & C A T L I N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM C A D A M S ↓↑

User Image

"I-I'm fine." Mona stammered quietly. She was unharmed, and was just a little shaken up about what had happened. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be apart of this anymore. She had only come along because her sister was so eager, but...This was bad. They had only just started and she was already losing all hope.

Her eyes widened. He could use the same powers as them? This was bad. How were they supposed to fight against someone that could use their abilities against them? Mona stood there for a moment, at a completely loss of what to do. But she shook herself out of it, deciding that there was no time to stand around and feel sorry for herself.

She ran forward to help Argentum. She was unsure of how to get rid of the darkness, but she could at least attack the user. She looked down to where he had fallen through, catching sight of him. Her eyes narrowed and she began throwing more icicles at him. But on top of that, she also sent a continuous stream of water right into his face, hopefully breaking his concentration.

Distinct Seeker

User Image
User Image

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Man the battle was on... at least for most of them, Prize was one of those people who just drifted around the main happenings and helped when he felt like it. But oh well, at least he was being useful. All of a sudden, Punk barely reacted to the icicles Mona had thrown at Diablous but had somehow rebounded and almost struck him right in the face. And it would have happened if they had not melted just a few feet away. "Are you seriously toying with us?!" Punk held up his fist engulfed in sparks, as he was about to strike Diablous with another shot.

He did not get a chance though as Prize started swinging around his patented NEW pointy-like OBJECTS with chloroform included! Free shipping and handling. And it actually worked as Diablous took a whiff and pulled back all dazed and confuse. Just then Argentum saw the opening and slashed the living s**t out of him into another building. "Nice!" Punk walked forward thinking that finally they had landed a decisive blow, then watched as a dark whip grabbed Argentum by the neck and started pulling her away. He was about to send more sparks flying towards Diablous but realized that Argentum was right in the way and the electric shock would hurt her as well, so after Mona attacked with more ice spikes he ran as quick as he could and grabbed Argentum's waist trying to hold her back. Obviously this would strangle her even more so he quickly grabbed the whip itself and sent a violent electric current running towards Diablous, it all came with a price though as the darkness was also starting to grab Punk by the hands. "s**t!"

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Enduring Poster

User Image
Prizemlje Prvak
A.K.A.
Prize Fighter

"Not only can Knockout Blades© be used for puttin' baddies to bed, it can also chop vegetables, meats, and dark tentacles that may or may not have been involved with that weird Japanese cartoon I saw on the Internet once." With one heavy swing, Prize sliced through the dark tentacle that gripped Argentum's throat. "That was...easier than I thou-Oh nevermind." Prize had spoken too soon. The tentacle had relaxed, but soon transformer into a large, shadow wolf. "Sit BooBoo, sit!" Prize commanded, immediately rubbing the wolf's snout with his chloroformed hand. Unfortunately, it didn't work. So before the wolf could attack, Prize slid backwards and rammed his Knockout Blades© down it's throat. "Good news everyone! They're not immune to swords! I was worried for a moment." Prize smiled, pulling his blades out of the creature's body.

Aged Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Girl it's real it's my confession
Heaven sent, you're such a blessing
I feel
All the connection
When I'm with you

▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅

"You're right, Jakub. Time to clean house." Symphonia said, knowing that their power was dwindling out slowly. But they had to keep fighting. Because Symphonia had a theory. Maybe, if they kept attacking and pretty much almost drained their powers, maybe, they would suddenly replenish after the battle was over.... Symphonia even knew that sounded stupid but she didn't really have time to think of something else. Symphonia was thrown through the air by one of the wolves but managed to stop her movement by firing a blast of sound at the ground, actually propelling her into the air a little bit. But as she landed back on the ground, she skidded backwards as she heard a few droplets of rain begin to touch the ground. She raised an eyebrow to this because, it was really out of nowhere. But, as they destroyed more and more and more of these creatures, the rain began to pick up. She realized that as they took down some of these damn dogs, the rain would pick up and she figured, once it started raining heavily, they would be done with these things. So, Symphonia took to destroying as many as possible, as she turned and saw that Jakub was beginning to cover her back. She smiled at this and looked over to Navitas and Catlin who, were, once again, fighting over something as trivial as... whatever it was they were talking about. Navitas raised his hand to say something just as he took out another beast.

But Symphonia shot a blast in their direction, getting their attention. Navitas sighed and groaned, waving the "okay" that he got the message from her. He continued to pulverize the monsters, but as soon as he got into it again, the shadow wolves stopped attacking and backed up away from them. "Damn it." Symphonia said as she saw the shadow wolves going in the direction of where Prize and the others were. "Seekers, it seems our job truly is not done! If you all got that message from Punk, it seems they caught up to Mona and rescued! But... from how abruptly he cut off the conversation, it seems they're going to need our help! So come on!" Symphonia shouted, as the rain started pouring down on them, as she ran in the direction Prize had left to. Symphonia pressed a finger to the side of her head as Navitas run up to her, and thought, Prize, it's Nia. Where exactly are you guys right now? We need coordinates or something to pinpoint us to your location. And watch your backs, you may have company coming your way. Symphonia stopped everyone until she was able to look out for anything coming their way. She wouldn't doubt they had something waiting for them. Symphonia turned around to everyone as they came out of an alleyway and said, "Okay, once Prize gives me the locations to where they are, I want us all to split up into two groups. I'll take one, and Navitas, you'll take the other. Kayzun, Jakub, you're with me. Cecilia, Catlin, you're with Navitas. Once Prize contacts me again, we'll split up into those two groups. Navitas, I'm sure you'll be able to find a back way, you just have to look. My team will head him off from the front. Navitas, emerge from that back way and take him down from the back. Catlin, when you see your sister, I want you to grab her and make sure she isn't anywhere near that man again. Understand me?" Symphonia asked, as Navitas was the first to nod. Although she already knew it wasn't going to be that easy. That man obviously had a reason for dragging them all there But they had rescued Mona but they still seemed in so much trouble. So, what the hell was the problem?

▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅

All them girls, they keep me guessing
Had my picks, you're my selection
I feel
All the connection
When I'm with you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers