Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Hello, I'm looking to do a 1x1 romance RP. I will gladly do M/F or M/M. I'm really laid-back, easygoing, and open-minded when it comes to roleplaying, and I don't have a preference as far as setting or characters. I will gladly do whatever you want to. All I ask is that our RP is not based on any fandom or series (You can still play a canon if you want, but I will always play an OC.)

I'm not a grammar nazi or a stickler for literacy... My posts tend to be semi-lit to literate (1-3 paragraphs in length), but I don't mind literate or one-liners. I don't care if you use poor spelling and grammar, just as long as I can understand what you're trying to say. If you want to roleplay with me, just post here or send me a PM, and let me know what kind of RP you're craving, and I'll be happy to oblige. I will do anything and everything , whether it be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, master x slave, realistic, student x teacher, historic, etc...

I look forward to RPing with you all! biggrin

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
Hi sweets!~

I'm semi lit(probably lately my posts have been lacking sometimes >.< ) I'd love to do an rp with you! I've also been wanting to do a 1x1 rp. Here's a link to the current one I have up clicky!~ If your interested I'm send you the layout and we cans tart if not then would you care to create a whole new rp together?

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Everfear2

My Samples

I don't have any specific cravings but some pairings I have used/want to use are:

Witch - Warlock
Vampire - Human
Werelion - Werelion
Shapeshifter - Knight
Dragoness x Dragon
Member of society of warriors x Other
Viking Warrior or Berserker x Destined love {maybe a valkyrie, mermaid, or something like that. A human would be fine too}
Goddess x Devoted Priest or Priestess of her temple.

The ones in bold are ones that I would prefer, but these are just ideas.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
HaiHai~!
Would you be a master in s/m? straight rp.
but i must know if you do threads, emotion_kirakira

Timid Gekko

Greetings. I am interested in an m/m roleplay for one of the following plots.

Plot one:
â’¼od was angry...

â“Œe destroyed his precious Earth. Paraded around like we ourselves were the highest power in the universe. We became so enamored with science and all the possibilities that came with the technologies it created. Humans as a whole lost sight of what we were meant for. No longer pure. No longer thirsting to be the innocent things we were supposed to be when we were created. Some like to think that we were already doomed creatures. From the very moment Eve was tempted in the gardens by the snake. The important morals that we should have followed were swallowed by acts of sin. Sweet was his vengeance upon the mortal world. Technology "glitched". We tampered way too much in things only he could have understood. The tampering backfired when somehow technology and nature combined. The start of what was thought to be the apocalypse. Where the streets shook and cracked in violent anger. The waters of the earth flooded and faded. Buildings crumbled. Cities fell and burned. A world wide phenomenon that eventually wiped off two and a half billion people.

â’¾t left only small groups of people scattered about the world. The earths plates had shifted in odd ways. New masses of land forming as others sunk deep into the water. Life to begin anew. A hard life that was riddled with reminders of the first wave of life's many flaws and failures. Even so, it was like we had been abandoned. No longer could god here our prayers. No. We would have to learn how to live with out them. Even as the world filled with demons and other such beings that would keep the survivors in check.

â“„ur story begins as most stories do. Some one was in trouble. Someone was hurt. Someone was crying. Earth and its peoples suffering in a time way beyond our own. A newly a formed island became slightly inhabited. A vast and fruitful place unlike much of the waistbands the Earth now possess. It is cleverly nicknamed Eden, full of vast gardens and new forms of wild life. The place where the demons live. Mere humans are not supposed to enter this lush place as retribution for their past transgressions...

plot 2:
In the year 2212, the Earth was contacted by other beings. It was a breakthrough alright. And a bond was formed to link the two worlds. From that bond, others were formed with other planets across several solar systems. For a short period of time, all "Nations" benefited from the links. That was until Earth and its people became to arrogant for their own good. Boasting technologies and a dense population that many of the other planets could only dream of. This was also the start of the first intergalactic war. The Earth had few allies at that point in time. Only about a sixth of the earths population had escaped death. the planet itself was completely destroyed. Just like that, the "Human race" was no more. The remaining peoples integrated with there allied planets. The young and still very uncivilized worlds just starting the process of colonization.

Just a little over 500 years have passed. The new planets are only so far along. About the equivalent of the Victorian ear from our own time lines. Only the technology is far more advanced. Ships that dock at planetary ports and create there own gravities that sail the stars. Robotics and weird mechanical gadgets that rely on the power of steam to run. You can travel light years with in hours! Pirates roam the open stars and rouges from enemy planets stalk those of Earths former allies, still holding a grudge.

We begin this tale in a port city on a small planet called Terra 7. The city is buzzing with the rumors of the next Planetary war. Like another Planets really needs to be annihilated, right? So for what ever reason, you are compelled to enlist into the Planets defense squad. They will take any body they can get in order to save the growing planet from destruction. All those who enlist are divided into two categories. The first is a group called the navigators that play a role in charting the stars and guiding a ship skillfully about to defeat and protect the planet. The other, The fighters. They do the dirty work. The killing, the launching of missiles insuring that a target is completely annihilated. All hands are to report to the main compound in times of war. But war may be closer then you think it is. Could everything actually end up the way the Earth had? Crumbling to ashes and snuffing out all life? Is there even the slightest possibility to avert the war? Or evacuate the young planets of their populations so that the general death toll will not climb to unheard of proportions?

ooooor plot 3:
ღThe boy walked carefully down the darkened hallway. The stone slabs chilled his feet as he crept along. Quiet. So quiet that he could hear the light material of his nightgown swat delicately around his frail frame, sometimes catching his feet. Snow fell outside the large castle like building in quick flashes of sparkling white. A wind, wild and angry, swept over the estate. He felt funny. He could hear an odd, almost moaning noise creeping out from the doorway at the end of the deserted hall. A quickly placed palm pushed it open and the hinges squeaked loudly.

ღHe peered into the darkness. "Max?" He called out into the darkness. Max was the son of the royal family that had opened there home to so many Lycan refugees as well as the now misplaced nobility. " Max? Are you there?" His voice trembled. He could hear labored breath. Then he stumbled in a smear of something cold and wet. He froze.

ღIt took a while before the scream building within his lungs made to resonate around him. There was another being in the room. More than one person was after those poor souls, seeking refuge from persecution of there race days. The boy fled the building, reeked of blood, completely terrified...

.: Setting :.

ღIt is the year 1609, in Southern France. It is a time of ending peace between the Vampire and Lycan factions in France. Many clans have already fallen to the cruelty that makes up the current crusades. People have sought refugee at the great Chateau De'Leon. And Such place had become the Vampires. Not only those seeking refuge are in danger here. The nobility, feeling it right and just to harbor their kind, are also in line to suffer.

ღThe Chateau De'Leon is a large castle like fortress. The city and castle is surrounded by high stone wall for protection, having a gate at the southern wall and one on the western wall. Fields of barley and wheat grow miles around it before it grows into wild and untamed forest.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Do you do anything other than romance? >.>' I can't do that.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

reluctantlysane
Do you do anything other than romance? >.>' I can't do that.

No, sorry; I'll do action, adventure, etc. but romance always has to be a major part. Otherwise, it just doesn't appeal to me.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas