Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katsyna
FireFlower11

8D This is awesome! I'm glad to see we've got some interest this time around!

Tipsy Gekko

I leave for an hour and we have so many people interested, which of course excites me so much! Like Rose said, she and I are both busy but will be making time for this role play seeing as we both love Lost. We've been RPing together for about a year now (right Rosie?) and I can honestly say she's the most dedicated person I've ever RPed with. We'll be glad to add you guys to our Lost RP <33

Loaded Lunatic

If possible I'd actually want to play two sisters, so technically I count for two people. whee

Alrighty guys, we need to know what genders everyone would prefer to play.

Rosamund says girl, and Jessi and I already have our characters set and planned and they're girl's as well. We've had these characters ready and waiting for awhile. xD
Rose Scented

Alrighty guys, we need to know what genders everyone would prefer to play.

Rosamund says girl, and Jessi and I already have our characters set and planned and they're girl's as well. We've had these characters ready and waiting for awhile. xD

I would play a female and my friend would play a male! heart
Hope thats alright whee
Jessimafur
I leave for an hour and we have so many people interested, which of course excites me so much! Like Rose said, she and I are both busy but will be making time for this role play seeing as we both love Lost. We've been RPing together for about a year now (right Rosie?) and I can honestly say she's the most dedicated person I've ever RPed with. We'll be glad to add you guys to our Lost RP <33

Woohoo heart I used to watch Lost, I never finished it all the way and my memory is very hazy but I know the general idea. I'm excited! I'm very dedicated too as long as the roleplay moves at a semi-decent pace emotion_c8
I'll also run it by two other people I have roleplayed with to see if they're interested heart

Alrighty! I think we're no longer going to be accepting female characters.
Five is plenty. xD So! We just need a few more males.

Jessi and I are working on the thread slowly, but surely. c:

Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I don't mind role playing a male. ^^
I usually did those for my previous, explicit, role play.
Plus I enjoy role playing men anyways.
So I can take one of those spots. :D

8D! Hurray! We're at 5 females, and 2 males then! Possibly 3 males, if my frand'll ever get back to me. xD

Tipsy Gekko

Which means we're over halfway there! 8D
I Princess Rosamund I
Katsyna
Kaitino
FireFlower11
WTFA7X4Life

Alrighty! The official IC thread is up!
Everyone needs to grab the entire reserve code and get it posted in the OOC pretty please!

LINK

Loaded Lunatic

Hm. Just read the rules. Didn't realise we weren't allowed to use celebrity face claims. Thiiiiis is a game changer.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Another support arrow for this lady who smells of curly flowers with thorns and such. My, what a scent it is...

arrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces