Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Kishio]'s Fav

Hot Fox

User Image

K - K E E P !! KEEP ME UP ⅂⅂∀ NIGHT
                                  WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ? DO THIS EVERYTIME ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Yo. So, the skinny is that boredom got to me again and this was the result. Funny how that happens so frequently.
                                  My name's Jen but most people call me Lolli. I'm 24, Canadian, living in the UK with my boyfriend. GMT+1:00 if you were wondering. I work from 12-6am, from home, which leaves me with a lot of nothing to do during the day, and oftentimes during my shifts. Hence the search.
                                  I'm looking for someone to 1v1 with or a small group rp (<8 people) at the lazy literate level. Sometimes I write a little, sometimes I write a lot. It really depends on what I've got to work with. Here's some really old samples if you want to compare my style with yours. That said, I will only write third person, past tense. I strive for correct spelling and grammar, and ask that you do the same.
                                  My availability is generally all the time, but I do have a life outside of Gaia, and understand that you probably will have one too. Replies can be as often as you like/are inspired to write, but I ask that you don't make me wait weeks for a post. I get bored of waiting.
                                  I am asking for private/public threads only at this time, as PMs are hard to track, and Gaia has a habit of refusing to tell me I have mail.
                                  If you are so inclined to decorate your posts, feel free. I'm partial to anime faceclaims, dubious on RL ones. Depends on the situation/pairing.
                                  I play female or male characters. At this time, I have no preference. M/F pairings only right now. I'm normally open to M// and F// but not at this time, please.

Now, on to plots, pairings and general ideas.
                                  *I tend to favor romance plots, but adventure, drama and general fantasy are great too.
                                  gaia_diamond indicates cravings.

● Vampire/Elf/Merperson x Human
                                  ● Royalty/Nobility x Commoner
                                  ● Ex-partner x Ex-partner/Ex-partner's sibling/Ex-partner's best friend gaia_diamond
                                  ● Hades x Persephone
                                  ● Arranged marriage gaia_diamond
                                  ● Slice of life
                                  ● Opposites attract
                                  ● Love triangles gaia_diamond
                                  ● Small town life
                                  ● First kiss: plot idea
                                  inspired by this:

Every year on Valentine's Day, there's an event at the local bar. A horde of strangers volunteer to kiss each other, and the most convincing kiss wins a cash prize. Character 1 and Character 2 are in the bar by happenstance with friends, and get volunteered by their friends for the competition for whatever reason.
                                  Char1 and Char2 are paired together randomly by the event moderator, and have to kiss. They do, and both end up liking it more than they should, mostly because they both have significant others.
                                  So what happens now? They both definitely felt something. Something that they don't feel with their current partners. They awkwardly part ways, (if they exchange numbers is optional) and time passes.
                                  After a few months, one/both of them get curious and go looking for the other on a whim, perhaps just for curiosity sake. Maybe just for friendship. But when they meet, it gets worse, because they're actually more compatible than they'd first thought.
                                  Insert relationship drama, questioning, maybe one of them is married/engaged. Where it goes from there is up to you~

Of course, these are all just rough ideas. PM me if you're interested in any of them, or if you think I'd like any of your ideas. I'm pretty flexible, and enjoy hashing out ideas with my partners. Drop me a message in my inbox, or quote the next post to get my attention.

[Kishio]'s Fav

Hot Fox

Quote this.

[Kishio]'s Fav

Hot Fox

[Kishio]'s Fav

Hot Fox

[Kishio]'s Fav

Hot Fox

[Kishio]'s Fav

Hot Fox

[Kishio]'s Fav