Welcome to Gaia! ::

iChoose

Nick

Well it seemed like he came to the party too late. Pretty much everyone had a partner and he also noticed a few people sneak off to a room somewhere. He didn't think it was worth staying, and he didn't particularly like crowds all that much either. He decided to hit the bar. Maybe there were less people over there.

He walked into the room. It didn't seem like there were many people here tonight at the bar. Just a girl sitting at the counter alone. Seeing an opportunity for some interesting conversation, he walks over and takes the stool next to her."You do know there is a party going on a few doors down right?" He asked. It was getting kind of hard to see since he was wearing sunglasses indoors, but he had to to hide his eyes from people's sight. It might freak them out just a little bit.

Professional Phantom

arpathia

User Image
          Pathia finished up her shower and changed into her new clothes. It was amazing how much better she felt after taking a long shower. As she stepped out of the bathroom, her boots making a soft klunking sound on the floor, she glanced around her room. There was no Sven. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll see him again. This inn isn’t that big. She shrugged and walked over to her bag, pulling out her spellbook. Unlike most spellbooks, it wasn’t huge. In fact, it was surprisingly small: About the size of a normal hardback book. Except it was old, extremely old. The leather cover looked well-worn and the pages were yellowed with age. The interesting thing about the book was, while it looked to have a finite number of pages, Pathia had never reached the end. Every time she thought she was finished with it, more pages appeared, and with the new pages came new spells, incantations, hexes, curses, etc.

Pathia tucked the book under her arm and left her room, locking the door behind her. As she walked down the hall, she wondered if there was a place she could go that wasn’t hustling and bustling with people. While she knew she could get some privacy in her room, she didn’t want to spend the rest of the evening in her room either. She considered returning to the ball, but she wasn’t dressed in the right kind of attire, and she figured everyone would be coupled up at this point. Where was the fun in that?

After a few minutes of wandering around the inn, she head downstairs and out the door, heading for the lake. As soon as she was outside, she opened the spellbook, flipping through the pages until she found one she didn’t recognize. As she walked, she practiced the recitation of the spell, but not the spell itself. The recitation was the most important part, after all. Before she knew it, she was at the dock, hesitating to bother the girl standing not too far from her.

Finally, she walked forward and cleared her throat softly, hoping not to startle the woman. “Hello,” she said, staying just far enough away from her, just in case she was a violent type. “You’re dressed for the ball, and yet… you aren’t at the ball.” She closed the spellbook, clasping it with both hands as she waited for a reply.

Sweet Pareidolia
Amaya_Blue

Talyn

While Amaya was busy rolling around in the grass, Talyn had pushed himself back onto his feet and was currently pacing around in a circle around the clearing they were in. Talyn didn't like staying in one place for a very long period of time. He always had to stay on his feet. Even sitting down for more than five minutes was hard for him. He continuously walks around, trying to relax. It was hard for him. It wasn't often that he wasn't being hunted or shot and or slashed at. Luckily, his paw hadn't been giving him any trouble recently. He had been born with his front left paw pointed a bit outwards, not in line with the others. Sometimes it caused him pain, but mostly it just made it a bit awkward to run as a wolf. Mid circle, he turns back to Amaya and asks. "Having fun over there in the grass?"

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image

"Had i been able to control it...."
Mood: Impressed Apparel:{Click me or i shall assasinate you.}
Thoughts: He is... different... Ooc~Omg can you have him call her adey? I have always wanted to have her get a little mad but don't worry she won't freak out.

Adelina had thanked the barkeep and downed the line of shots. She shook her head as it burned on the way down. She looked around the room noticing the fox man that was with Mayashi was now sitting alone. ~Why is he alone... where is she?~ She stood, brushing her teal dress down. She pushed strands of her hair over her shoulder and walked to the empty seat next to him. Sitting down, Not even asking if she could she just sat. She was still pretty pissed that her date ran off but to be fair she did kind of steal him from another.. even if she didn't realize. "Is May ok?" She asked referring to Mayashi. She downed another shot. She was feeling tipsy but she knew her limits and she could drink for hours and still be fine. Realizing how rude she was being she swiveled the seat to face him, Making sure to keep her legs closed. "Sorry i'm Adelina. You could say i'm Mayashi's big sister..." She said then downed her next whiskey shot.

"....They would still be alive...."

Green~ Thoughts
Pink~Actions
Purple~Words...((Obviously))
Stevenlx

Fluffy Fox

Tazmaniangel

Vaalence had gotten a drink anyways, as the bartender probably thought he'd be sticking around, and would pay everything when he finally finished drinking. He was halfway through the drink when a woman sat down next to him, prompting him to look over momentarily. Huh. She was cute. Turning his attention back to his drink he was in the middle of another swig when the woman asked about... May? Who was May? She didn't mean Mayashi, did she? Looking over as the woman turned to face him, he soon found out that yes, she did mean the Tengu. "Uh yes. Mayas- uh... May is fine. She had a little too much to drink so I brought her to her room and put her to bed. But... you're her sister? Adelina huh? If Mayashi is shortened to May... then yours should be something like... Adey?" He was trying to be clever, but something told him that maybe he just made a mistake.

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image

Thoughts: He is... different... Ooc~...ohohohohoh shnap I know I asked for it but somehow I was not really betting on it happening I literally spit my whiskey out. damn it Steven!

Adelina was in the middle of drinking when he called her adey. She swallowed the drink and coughed into her arm. Clearing her throat she looked at him her eyes glaring. "W-what did you just call me?" She asked. She already knew and now she was gonna rip him apart. Her hair turning fiery red. No longer pink streaks in her hair and the sweet girl who had them left the room as well. She looked at him thinking of ways she could hurt him when she remembered mayashi never really had friends and the fact he was a boy she simmered down. She didn't even try to keep simmered in her hair she let it all go back to pink. "S-sorry... " She said looking down at her hands. "My little brother and sister used to call me that...." She trailed off not wanting to mention she practically killed them. A soft smile crept over her face and her eyes grew glassy but being who she was she pushed the tears back and looked at the boy. "It's been a while since someone called me that... What was your name again?" She asked trying to smile but she was sure her face was telling a whole different story. Downing another whiskey she waved for the bartender and asked for a whiskey sour.

Green~ Thoughts
Pink~Actions
Stevenlx

Fluffy Fox

Tazmaniangel

((Ask and you shall receive Taz. Hehe.))

Vaalence looked a little worried when Adelina started coughing into her arm. Guess she drank it a little too fast? That ended up being wishful thinking as she disposition soured- scratch that, dropped to murderous rage. He knew he was screwed, but couldn't bring himself to flee from the angry woman... who looked hot. Why was he making a pun like that moments before his untimely death? Maybe doom brought out the worst in him? But... instead of attacked, she calmed down, causing him to release the breath he'd been holding. "Your younger siblings?" With her expression, he was sure something had happened to them, and he felt guilty now. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean... I- I'm Vaalence Tarra, magi extraordinaire." She looked miserable, despite her attempts to smile. It was as if he's just ripped open an old wound and then poured salt all over it.

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image

Thoughts: He is... different... Ooc~ Dang it!

Adelina noted that he was a magi. She had heard of some in her grandmothers stories but had never encountered one. Softened more towards the man. He was probably the closest she could get to a witch and just knowing he had magic made her feel comfortable. "Oh so you are a mage then? I am half witch half... well that's for another time." She said still struck hard by the question of his mentioning of her siblings. He seemed like a sweet guy and she was happy that her friend had the right mind to hang out with someone her own age. Better then always being ordered around by Cristian that is. "Glad to meet another mage vaalence. Except i'm pretty sure I am a little more superior when it comes to magic.." She said her normal grin coming back to her as she teased him

Green~ Thoughts
Pink~Actions
Stevenlx

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me..

The lullaby was over with by the time the stranger had joined Anna on the dock. Of course, she knew that someone had joined her. Letting out a soft chuckle barely audible, Anna took a sip of the blood wine. At first Anna could be mistaken for a Queen of some sort, until you actually see she's a bit young looking. The Vampyre was a bit intoxicated that much was known, when she looked over her shoulder Anna's violet hues withheld a sorrowful gaze to them as she looked at the woman. The Vampyre hadn't the slightlest clue to who she was, figuring she was a new guest Anna turned to face her. "Oh..oui, my apologies.I came out here for some air. Do you need something?" Her accent hindered the words as she spoke.

...Somebody make me feel alive, and shatter me!

User Image

σσc : "Imbeciles! This was suppose to be done before the Ball started"
αттιяє : [ X ]
ℓσcαтισи : Dock with Pathia..

User Image

CadenceDiscordia

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Rain 'Reyka' Rassendor
A young-looking man opened the entrance door to Knight Tome Inn before looking behind to see a young-looking lady standing there.
Giving off a slight smile, the man slightly waved his hand at her and spoke,
"thank you, Eve... and goodbye."
As he says so, Eve chuckled slightly before waving both her hands at him before disappearing into thin air.
The man then frowned as he closed his eyes before entering the Inn.
Glancing around, he was quite surprised to see many people dressed in elegant attire.
The man then overheard a conversation of... something about a ball.
Ah, a ball.
But for what? he wondered.
Right as he walks over to the front desk for a room, he noticed an old man standing behind him.
Judging by his look, it seems he needs an assistance or such.
Smiling, Rain asked the man in the front desk to help the old man instead.
In turn, the old man smiled before whispering a 'thank you' as he walks with the man in front desk to somewhere.
Now, he waits.

Fluffy Fox

Tazmaniangel

Vaalence could see the softening of Adelina's features when he mentioned he was a mage. That probably meant she was a magic user of some type too, which gave them common ground. At her question he nods vigorously, even though she already knew the answer to it. Though, she teased him by holding out on the other half of her heritage. "Well, I'm half fox demon, half... something else." The mischievous smile on his face faded when she started gloating though. He was a god spawn, and he normally was a master of all forms of magic... but now, he had none of it, so she wasn't wrong. He sighs as he tries to explain the situation. "I... actually can't use magic anymore. I woke up out there a couple days ago, with no memory of how I got here, and I can't use any of my magic. I'm defenseless..." He sounded rather down about that fact, and why shouldn't he be? He was a magic user without any magic, making him worthless.

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image

Thoughts: He is... different... Ooc~

Adelina froze as she was about to drink the whiskey sour. A mage? Without magic? Her eyes went wide and she put the drink down. "I... what can? This is just so weird...." She said trying to get words to come out. She knew there were spells that could take away magic or at least block it but if so there would be a curing spell maybe she could come up with from the magic she knows. She looked at him. " I will try and figure out a way or a reason to why this is happening..." She said trying to keep the pity from showing on her face. And with hope, she succeeded. It would take her a little while but she would try. She knows what it is like to be defenseless. Anytime she ever passed through cities, there would be only so much she could do without having to bloodlet and get plants to grow, and even that would hurt her in the long run.

Green~ Thoughts
Pink~Actions
Stevenlx

Fluffy Fox

Tazmaniangel

"I have no idea what could possibly be the cause. Maybe magic works differently here, and I have to relearn it all? I can't tell, because I can't use it to find out what's wrong..." Vaalence sighs, hating how naked he felt without his powers. He had no real combat training, so he was about as able to defend himself as a child. Adelina's vow causes him to look over at her in surprise, but he couldn't help but smile after her words sink in. "Uh... thank you Ade- Adelina. That would be great. I'd then be able to help Mayashi with whatever she needs, since she was the one to take me in essentially. Kind of locked myself out of her room though, to keep anyone from taking advantage of her since she's drunk."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Ellie was in the middle of taking the woman's order when another new guest appeared. Looking over to the female she decided to give her more time to decide. "Actually, darling. I'm super sorry. Let me check in the new guest. You decide if you want anything, okay?" Making her way out the Bar, Ellie approached the concierge desk, hoping the guy wasn't waiting too long she witnessed him help one of the Elderly. "Hello! Welcome to Knight Tome Inn." Ellie replied her normal cheery tone, a warm smile plastered across her face. Slipping behind the chestnut wood desk, pushing a strand of chocolate colored lock from her face. Looking at the male, she tilted her head and picked up a pen. "I'm sorry if you're waiting,my name is Elle. I am happy to attend to you this evening. Would you like a room?"

xxxxxxxxxxxx I n f o : xxxxxxxxxxxx

Location: Ballroom / Bar Area with a new girl >> Concierge Desk.
Mood: Cheerful.
Attire: [ x ]
Actions: Serving Customers >> Checking in someone..
Song: [ x ]
Out Of Crumpets:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

iChoose

Taiyou4

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image

Thoughts: He is... different... Ooc~Last post of the night super tired but I may lay in my bed with my phone and msg people xD

She wondered how she was going to help him. "Yes... yes that may be a possibility...." She trailed off as she thought. She could teach him what she knows but then again his magic was different from hers. She could sense it. When he mentioned mayashi she lightened up not quite hearing the drunk part. "Oh really? Thank you for bringing her... to her... room.. Did you try anything ?" Her voice darkening at the last sentence. She didn't want to see the look on cristian's face if he got the wrong idea.

Green~ Thoughts
Pink~Actions
Stevenlx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items