Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxFor thousands of years, humans worshiped the gods and even constellations known as Zodiacs. In the recent years the humans began to rebel against the gods. The emperor of Japan was not happy with how the gods ruled over everyone without showing themselves. So he demanded to speak with the goddess of the night as well as the god of the sun. He arranged to speak with them on one of the only times they can be together. On an eclipse.
xxOn this day the emperor offered to marry off his sons to their children. The problem was that they didn't have any female children. They had only sons to offer. Regretful, they agreed to this marriage.
xxWith the marriage looming on the horizon, the twelve zodiacs started their descent to earth where their took on human forms. Once there, they were sent to a mansion on an island to await their betrothed human males.

Created by:
Gaara_Rox612

Inspired by:
A previous Roleplay, craving a Yaoi Roleplay

Literacy level:
Lazy lit.

Date Created:
March 3, 2015

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Kitten

welcome!!!! c:
Hellooooo~!
=DDD

Beloved Kitten

Lol Yay! c: Is it all right if I put you with Christian? I'm thinking I should put "Human 1....12" for the characters...
Gaara_Rox612
Lol Yay! c: Is it all right if I put you with Christian? I'm thinking I should put "Human 1....12" for the characters...

Yeah, you bet! =DD
And that might be a good idea, haha~

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hello ~ Hopefully I'll be accepted for this roleplay~

Beloved Kitten

Spectrum of Blue

You have been c;

Beloved Kitten

A is for Angst

I'm still working on the rules, but the youngest someone can be is 18. Sorry! I'm lurking lol :3
Gaara_Rox612
A is for Angst

I'm still working on the rules, but the youngest someone can be is 18. Sorry! I'm lurking lol :3

No worries, m'dear! Glad you told me~ ;D

Beloved Kitten

A is for Angst

Love the pictures by the way ;3

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaara_Rox612
Spectrum of Blue

You have been c;

Yuss~ Thank you~
Gonna work on that profile now. c:
Gaara_Rox612
A is for Angst

Love the pictures by the way ;3

Oh why thank you c;
I should hopefully finish Aki tonight! I came home after my last exam and just crashed for like, three hours, so I'm ready to rock now. xD

Beloved Kitten

A is for Angst

I understand exams! I finished them last week! :3 Take your time! c:

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gaara_Rox612

So I know Virgo is an earth sign, and I am going to take an earth ability, but Virgos are also associated with mercury, and deep waters. So would it be okay to take a water ability? If not, that's okay.

Beloved Kitten

Spectrum of Blue
Gaara_Rox612

So I know Virgo is an earth sign, and I am going to take an earth ability, but Virgos are also associated with mercury, and deep waters. So would it be okay to take a water ability? If not, that's okay.

You are good c: lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces