Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Entrepreneur

Lyana_of_Valoria

User Image

Hello, My name is: Razzharak "Razz" Stonetalon
In case you couldn't tell, I am: very much male!
And I am a(n): a Dragonborn, though I'm of a low caste.
I am: somewhere in my...twenties? Possibly early thirties? Keeping track of age is kind of a moot point for my people, seeing as we live such long lives. That, and when your born a slave and raised as a gladiator, you don't really enjoy tallying the years of servitude. Well, I sure as the Stars didn't.
But I look to be: mature. As in, I don't think I'll get much bigger then this and I know I'm of breeding age. I'll leave what you believe to be my age up to you and your imagination.

People who know me say that I am: a decent enough person. I love meeting new people, making friends and drinking those same friends under the table! Heh-ha! I, uh, like to think of myself as a, uh, chivalrous-type, you know? I-I was raised on stories of gallant knights and valorous heroes, even...even though, usually, I usually played the villain in the Pit or the Ring. I was forced to, mind you, I'm...I'm not a bad guy. Well, no, I-I can't say that. I've killed dozens of people in really nasty, cruel and just plain evil ways. Though I'm trying to change what I was, I guess you could say I'm a bad guy, but I'm not a bad...guy? Its-It's complicated, I know. Long story short, I'm trying to go from a monster to a hero. Thankfully, I ain't alone in my quest and I thank the Stars every day for that.
I like: a bunch of things, but when you boil everything down, I'm easy to please. Just gimmie a cask of ale, a hot meal, a warm hearth, good company and and the possibility of a song or two and I'll be the happiest thing on two legs and do my best to spread the joy around.
I can't stand: being cold, wet or hungry. If I'm all three at once, I'll be a right miserable little b*****d. Can't stand the cold or that sticky, damp feeling when your armor gets wet in all the wrong places. Just like you humans, we Dragonborn got sensitive spots, too, most in the same places. As for going hungry, I've spent more than half my life with my stomachs chewing at eachother. Not pleasant in the slightest and it reminds me of my days in the Pit, the Ring and as a pet.
I can always trust my: hammer and spiked shield. Haven't given em a name yet, though. I'll figure something out soon!
I am only a puppet belonging to: Da Warboss

This is the first member of the "Iron Minstrels"; A group of goblin mercenaries who double as Bards on slow days. Razz is their unofficial leader and one of the "Muscles" of the group. He trained the wily goblins how to fight and they, in turn, keep him company and taught him how to sing and play the lute. The other Goblins will come soon, along with the Dragon whose keeping the group company.

Fallen Nymph

Da Warboss
Lyana_of_Valoria

User Image

Hello, My name is: Razzharak "Razz" Stonetalon
In case you couldn't tell, I am: very much male!
And I am a(n): a Dragonborn, though I'm of a low caste.
I am: somewhere in my...twenties? Possibly early thirties? Keeping track of age is kind of a moot point for my people, seeing as we live such long lives. That, and when your born a slave and raised as a gladiator, you don't really enjoy tallying the years of servitude. Well, I sure as the Stars didn't.
But I look to be: mature. As in, I don't think I'll get much bigger then this and I know I'm of breeding age. I'll leave what you believe to be my age up to you and your imagination.

People who know me say that I am: a decent enough person. I love meeting new people, making friends and drinking those same friends under the table! Heh-ha! I, uh, like to think of myself as a, uh, chivalrous-type, you know? I-I was raised on stories of gallant knights and valorous heroes, even...even though, usually, I usually played the villain in the Pit or the Ring. I was forced to, mind you, I'm...I'm not a bad guy. Well, no, I-I can't say that. I've killed dozens of people in really nasty, cruel and just plain evil ways. Though I'm trying to change what I was, I guess you could say I'm a bad guy, but I'm not a bad...guy? Its-It's complicated, I know. Long story short, I'm trying to go from a monster to a hero. Thankfully, I ain't alone in my quest and I thank the Stars every day for that.
I like: a bunch of things, but when you boil everything down, I'm easy to please. Just gimmie a cask of ale, a hot meal, a warm hearth, good company and and the possibility of a song or two and I'll be the happiest thing on two legs and do my best to spread the joy around.
I can't stand: being cold, wet or hungry. If I'm all three at once, I'll be a right miserable little b*****d. Can't stand the cold or that sticky, damp feeling when your armor gets wet in all the wrong places. Just like you humans, we Dragonborn got sensitive spots, too, most in the same places. As for going hungry, I've spent more than half my life with my stomachs chewing at eachother. Not pleasant in the slightest and it reminds me of my days in the Pit, the Ring and as a pet.
I can always trust my: hammer and spiked shield. Haven't given em a name yet, though. I'll figure something out soon!

This is the first member of the "Iron Minstrels"; A group of goblin mercenaries who double as Bards on slow days. Razz is their unofficial leader and one of the "Muscles" of the group. He trained the wily goblins how to fight and they, in turn, keep him company and taught him how to sing and play the lute. The other Goblins will come soon, along with the Dragon whose keeping the group company.

He's great! lol you can go ahead and post the profile In the profile thread and find a place to throw him in though I admit it is getting a bit wild haha. We'll have to split up the group pretty soon.

Anxious Bunny

I had my profile written up and deleted and scuttled off but I'm back and still debating.
Hello.

Fallen Nymph

amiante

I had my profile written up and deleted and scuttled off but I'm back and still debating.
Hello.

Hello! Nice to meet ya!

Anxious Bunny

Awwww ty ty, you too!
Idk I normally drag around my opiate loving parasite host to threads but I feel it's like...not fantasy enough like...high fantasy idk idkidididkdidkdk

Garbage Entrepreneur

Lyana_of_Valoria

Well, if need be, I can have Razz stumble into the Bar and ask a few other folks to give the other Iron Minstrels a hand in getting to the Inn.

Originally I was going to have them being towed to the Inn via one of the Minstrels steam-powered contraptions after their main mode of transportation, a steam-powered rattletrap, runs out of gas and breaks down. The group'll stay at the Inn, offering their services as payment instead of actually trying to pay. They are goblins after all. XD

Garbage Entrepreneur

User Image
Hello, My name is: Tellin Sparkwhistle
In case you couldn't tell, I am: a guy, don't let the purple skin fool you.
And I am a(n): Night Goblin. Granted, you don't really meet many engineers from our oh-so lovable race, but I'm a bit of an exception.
I am: Twernty-five Winters.
But I look to be: much younger, or so I've been told. I'm not entirely sure, but I'd say I'd attribute that to the fact I'm not fond of Nightcaps or Madshrooms, both items that my people hork down like a fat human child does cake. Does nasty things to your skin and mind, that last part being the biggest reason I don't eat em. Zog anything that tries to addle my brain. S'my bread and butter.

People who know me say that I am:, in a word, dedicated. When I set my mind to something and put up a goal, nothin'll stop me from completing said goal or reaching that milestone. Though, I have been told, I'm not the most, er, personable person when I'm "In the Zone", as it were. Lights on, but nobodies home? On Autopilot? Crap like that. S'like wearing horse-blinders; I just see completing my current goal and thats all. Won't shower, won't interact unless I need something, will rarely eat and zog sleep. S'like the old Orc saying goes: Rest is for the Dead. Granted, once I reach my goal, I'll party down like a mother zogger and be the first to buy the drinks. Thankfully, the others accept me, kinks and all, and are thankful for my creations...even though they tend to break down as often as they work. Baby steps, people; the Heavens weren't built in a day.
I like: my solitude when I ask it. Most of the group'll understand and leave me to my tribulations and plotting when I ask. That said, I'm a sucker for booze, beautiful women and new toys. I like to think of myself as a bit of a ladies man, but my success in the field is...limited. Uh, don't let the others know I said that. They'll never let me hear the end of it.
I can't stand:...well, you know that feel when you've sat down for days, doing something that you've considered your magnum opus, something you consider to be perfect in every way, shape, form and something you'll hope will validate those many sleepless and companionless nights? The feeling when that something blows up in your face, literally, and takes all your hopes, dreams and joy with it, leaving you with that feeling of hollow defeat, anguish and the promise of many more trying nights? That. I zogging hate that feeling more then anything else.
I can always trust my:...uh...huh. Well, you can't really "Trust" them, per se, theres always kinks, hey, stop laughing! My inventions. You can trust my inventions, especially my Shredder, Clearcutter. This baby ain't failed me yet! Unless you count that one time a squirrel got into the chassis and chewed through the fuel line. Zogging furry rats. You know what? Add the critters of the forest to the list of crap I dont like.

User Image
Hello, My name is: Kinndiline "Kinndy" Cogsong
In case you couldn't tell, I am: girl. Lil' tomboyish, so I don't blame ya for askin'.
And I am a(n): Goblin. Northerner to be precise. We're not as nasty'r cruel as out Southern'r night Gobo cousins.
I am: Twenty-four Springs.
But I look to be: my age, really. I mean, if you tell me I look young, I'll never tell ya I ain't. Hells, I'd take it as a compliment.

People who know me say that I am: a bit bossy and gruff. Gotta be willing to crack a few knees when your traveling with this lot, though, bunch of lunks. Lesser girl'd be around for nothin' but "Comfort". Not me, though, and these zoggers know what'll happen if they so much as wink at me without my okay. That said, if'in you ain't trying to get me out of my cloths, I'm a good listener, 'er so I've been told. Always got an ear open for someone who needs it and a few soft words of comfort. Guess what I'm tryin't say is that if you treat me well, I'll treat you well. Bug me and you'll be sorry.
I like:, well...uhm...Well, I like the quiet moments. Times when we don't gotta worry about nothing but the music and the crowds loving every note, verse and voice. Reminds me of, well, home. Also like not having to worry all the time about these lunks I pal around with. Thankfully, we can all hold our own well when things turn sour and require a little force. Razz's doing. Might...wanna add him to the list. He's a-a good man.
I can't stand: hardship. We've all had our share of runs'a bad luck and sorrow, so when more and more just heaps up, things can get...bad. Not much else, really. Well...s'-s'not all true. I don't like fighting. Like, not, you know, squabblin' like children, I'm talking physical stuff. S'hard not to lose yourself in a fight'n I'm-I'm always fearin', in the back'a my mind, that one day I'll just cut loose and...and not care. Friend, foe, everything burns...I don't feel like talkin' anymore.
I can always trust my: bow, my dagger and...in a pinch, my spells.

Versatile Swapper

I apologize for my posting delay... I've been trying to spend a lot of time with my grandmother, for recently I found out she has incurable lung cancer, and we don't know how much time she has left with us all. It's been difficult... but I shall be able to make a post once I get back home this evening.

Fallen Nymph

KrystalisOfHylia
I apologize for my posting delay... I've been trying to spend a lot of time with my grandmother, for recently I found out she has incurable lung cancer, and we don't know how much time she has left with us all. It's been difficult... but I shall be able to make a post once I get back home this evening.

That's tragic. I'm so sorry to hear that. :[ Take all the time you need and if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts.

Versatile Swapper

Lyana_of_Valoria

Thank you so much for your understanding and kind words... we all appreciate it very much.

I do apologize that it has taken me longer to make another post~ but I shall be working on my next one tonight.

Fallen Nymph

KrystalisOfHylia
Lyana_of_Valoria

Thank you so much for your understanding and kind words... we all appreciate it very much.

I do apologize that it has taken me longer to make another post~ but I shall be working on my next one tonight.

No rush, dear. smile I'm greatly looking forward to seeing how you Shido will react to being spied upon.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

Hello, My name is: Evelynn Duncan
In case you couldn't tell, I am: Female
And I am a(n): Human
I am: Thirty-Three
But I look to be: Thirty-Three

People who know me say that I am: Evelynn is snarky and sarcastic. She doesnt take anything seriously or so it seems. Theres probably only a few select things she can take seriously. She prefers fun over seriousness and often will pull pranks and jokes until shes either run out of town or they throw her out. She does have a kind heart and will show it to those she deems worthy. When she sees someone being harassed or ridiculed shell intervene often with weapons drawn and threatening words spilling from her lips. Shes also a romantic although its not in a sense others think. Its more of a love them tonight and leave them in the morning thing though if someone does find a special place in her heart they wont be left in the morning.
I like:
+Alcohol!!!!!
+Woman!
+Hunting.
+Food.
I can't stand:
-Flirty men
-Bears
-Giant spiders
I can always trust my: •Ironbark bow
•Quiver of arrows
•Throwing knives
•Dagger

I am only a puppet belonging to: Killer_Neko21

Fallen Nymph

Killer_Neko21
User Image

Hello, My name is: Evelynn Duncan
In case you couldn't tell, I am: Female
And I am a(n): Human
I am: Thirty-Three
But I look to be: Thirty-Three

People who know me say that I am: Evelynn is snarky and sarcastic. She doesnt take anything seriously or so it seems. Theres probably only a few select things she can take seriously. She prefers fun over seriousness and often will pull pranks and jokes until shes either run out of town or they throw her out. She does have a kind heart and will show it to those she deems worthy. When she sees someone being harassed or ridiculed shell intervene often with weapons drawn and threatening words spilling from her lips. Shes also a romantic although its not in a sense others think. Its more of a love them tonight and leave them in the morning thing though if someone does find a special place in her heart they wont be left in the morning.
I like:
+Alcohol!!!!!
+Woman!
+Hunting.
+Food.
I can't stand:
-Flirty men
-Bears
-Giant spiders
I can always trust my: •Ironbark bow
•Quiver of arrows
•Throwing knives
•Dagger

I am only a puppet belonging to: Killer_Neko21

Welcome to Lyxie's! Feel free to post your profile in the profiles section of the thread and you can begin posting whenever you please!

Hilarious Fatcat

Lyana_of_Valoria

Awesomesauce!! Thank you ^^.

Fallen Nymph

Aroralyn

KrystalisofHylia

Bebop Rocksteady

Curious Red

KING-Shiva II

Da Warboss

Killer_Neko21

Hey, everybody! Just wanted to let you guys know that I AM in the process of hammering out posts. I know you are all waiting on me and I haven't forgotten you my sweet, sweet loverlies. ;D Work's been heck and life is busy but I should have all my characters updated by tomorrow at the latest. Thank you for your patience!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff