Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
I've been in a big Yu Yu Hakusho Mood, and I'd like to RolePlay with someone as the characters from the show, in any type of RolePlay. I mean ANY. I'd like for both people to be multiple characters if that's not a problem. I also ask that you know abit about YYH, and not just a few episodes here and there. If we RP and you don't know who, Toguro, Raizen, GameMaster, Suzaku or the SDF is, it'd be hard. I'd still RP, it'd just be easier if you did know.

Dapper Sex Symbol

....I'm invisible....

EVADINE WAS HERE

...Act like I'm not here...

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Evadine
....I'm invisible....

EVADINE WAS HERE

Uh.. Okay.
I'll rp with you!

Dapper Sex Symbol

....I'm invisible....

"Only a fool reads what's not there."
EVADINE WAS HERE
"Only the wise read what's hidden."

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
snakegoblingirl
I'll rp with you!

So you know/like Yu Yu Hakusho?
Yup! I've seen most of the show and i've got the manga as well.

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
snakegoblingirl
Yup! I've seen most of the show and i've got the manga as well.

I always wanted to read the manga, is it much different from the anime?
A bit. But not much. I've got volumes 1-8 and i'm looking for 9. And I know how Hiei and Kurama met! (I'm sorry if I took a long time to post. I'm trying to get my cat away from the cords!)
Only a little bit. It gives a tiny bit more backstory on some of the characters' origins (like how Kurama and Hiei first met up in human world) and shows a little bit more of Yusuke's personality through tales while he is a ghost before he's brought back to life, but not really. Oh, and the fights are a hell of a lot shorter and nowhere near as bitchin' as the actual anime. The anime is superior in every way, in my opinion, since honestly, it's driven by the fights and by the characters and without their body language and voices, you can't get a truly good grasp of them.

Anyway, too bad you're a guy or I'd happily RP YYH, my favorite anime, with you. It's not my favorite manga, though; that would have to be Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Curses! Seeing Hiei and Kurama meet is something I always wanted to see. And what does me being a guy have to do with it? O.o
Me don't know... oh I get it... but still

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Anyway, so got any story in mind? sweatdrop

Personally I like the make them up as we go, but either will work. Also do you have any certain characters you'd like to be?
Me too. But characters... let me think a bit....

Hilarious Friend

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
snakegoblingirl
Me too. But characters... let me think a bit....

I don't care which of the main four I am. Normally I'm Kurama and Yusuke, but I can Roleplay just aswell with Kuwabara and Hiei. And Chu, Jin, Rinku, Touya, and so forth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff