Welcome to Gaia! ::

I use polls to tell how many people have visited my threads.

So do I. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
LOLCATMEOWLOLOLOLI'MFUNNYLOLOLOL 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
*Shanks person above* 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
FAT SLUT. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Hello.
Bonjour.
Salut.

So, as you can probably tell, i'm looking for an yaoi or yuri rp partner. Yaoi and yuri being the stressed words. I don't look for much in my roleplaying pals, just the absence of words such as 'thru' or 'b4' and those funny little dot things at the end of sentences. Periods, full stops, whatever you want to call them, I enjoy them. They make me want to pee myself.

I also want to state that I love my rp companions to have at least semi-original characters. I hate it when I get what I think is the same person over and over and over... I tell rps apart by the characters, so when they're all alike, I have a hard time. Even if your character is clingy and dependent, I like that as long as you explain why. Make 'em weird, have a ball.

And yes, if you're wondering, I like to have fun with my characters, too. Fun genetic facts are sometimes nice (Having six fingers is dominant, did you know that?), as are fun personality disorders (Mm, social anxiety). Not all my characters are like that, however, and a lot of the time you might find me using a semi-normal one. Luck of the draw, people, luck of the draw.

Speaking of characters, mine are usually seke because I find variety amusing. Oh, and now that over pg13 rps are banned from Gaia, my e-mail address is someonenamedsal@hotmail.com. Just in case you don't want to beat around the bush.

List of Stuff:

Band (Highschool band, that is.)
Pirates
Modern
High school, college, boarding school, etc.
Foster kid x Foster kid.
Cafe
Slave x master
Teacher x student
Model/Superstar x trash
War (Soldier on one side x Captain on another, etc.)
Fatal Frame (Yes, it can and will become yaoi)(Easily becomes yuri, too.)
Death note (LightxL or MelloxMatt)
Other, depending on the plot and/or how persuasive you are

Reach me by the pm system or e-mail, my homies.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-Li-Ta.
Hey there. Got any roleplays you really want to do? Try me, Im literate. whee
What I really want is a never-ending bowl full of chocolate Lucky Charms and a million new episodes of Intervention and Shalom in the Home in continual rotation on my television, but lets not go into that.
Actually, I would like to do a Fatal Frame one at some point. Ever. That would be nice. But if that's not appealing, then anything on my lovely list is free game.
I would like to roleplay with you. Thing is, is that i've never got reported yet for any of my roleplays on gaia. I do NC-17, Mature Content and plot only. PG-13 is just not me. So maybe I should be saying

Goodluck.
Hun, i'm simply quoting the lovely boxes that they place over my message box every time I go to send a pm. Maybe it's just because i'm special, or because i'm sexually open (Lolmasturbation), or I won't click the ******** link, I don't know. Here, i'll quote it because i'm a**l like that:

"Adult content (above a "PG-13" level) is not allowed on Gaia. If another member sends you inappropriate or explicit images or text, please use the button to notify Gaia staff.
To learn more, please visit the Security Warnings FAQ and the Information for Parents page."

It makes me want to send naughty things to strangers. If you haven't gotten reported, score, go you, high five.
I dont actually know what Fatal Frame is, so im sorry to tell you I cant exactly RP that....anything else sounds interesting though, so if you want to do lucky dip and tell me..thats cool.
I just realized that I call everyone 'Hun'.
Help me, I have been in the south too long.
MyspaceSuicidal
Hun, i'm simply quoting the lovely boxes that they place over my message box every time I go to send a pm. Maybe it's just because i'm special, or because i'm sexually open (Lolmasturbation), or I won't click the ******** link, I don't know. Here, i'll quote it because i'm a**l like that:

"Adult content (above a "PG-13" level) is not allowed on Gaia. If another member sends you inappropriate or explicit images or text, please use the button to notify Gaia staff.
To learn more, please visit the Security Warnings FAQ and the Information for Parents page."

It makes me want to send naughty things to strangers. If you haven't gotten reported, score, go you, high five.
The only way someone could get in trouble, is if they report you. I have a number of roleplays which were above that content and I have yet to get reported.

What's your issue anyways? I'm not starting an argument with you. So just chill.
I dont actually know what Fatal Frame is, so im sorry to tell you I cant exactly RP that....anything else sounds interesting though, so if you want to do lucky dip and tell me..thats cool.
-
...What is lucky dip? And if you din't know, it's probably best that we do something else. I always sucked at the 'plz summerize' questions.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
"The only way someone could get in trouble, is if they report you. I have a number of roleplays which were above that content and I have yet to get reported. "
Ah, I will admit to paranoia. It's my thing. And I was under the impression that they were beginning a neopets-esque system, so I was a bit wrong there.

"What's your issue anyways? I'm not starting an argument with you. So just chill."

...That's how I talk sad . I'm sorry if I offended you, but I didn't mean to come off a pretentious.
OMGS PAUL YOU FINALLY GOT AN ACCOUNT. STOP SUCKING CHRIS' FACE AND PM ME, YOU p***k.
And that one chick's right; this isn't Neopets. Calm down. Take deep breaths. Take the Saint-John's Ward. I love how you manage to piss people off within a few hours of joining. YOUR EGO TOOK EXTENDZ AND IS NOW MASSIVE, RIGHT???
I beat Blockdude.
GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGG
GGGGG
GGGG
GGG
GG
G

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff