Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Committee Staff Bro

Hello there! The name's Abby.
So... As you might know from the tittle, I'm looking for people to roleplay with.
The thing is that I don't really have much ideas. I do, but don't at the same time. I'd much rather hear your ideas, if you have any. biggrin

I prefer:
> Real pictures to anime. :p But I'll do both. :3 Don't really mind.
> Pm's to threads, it's easier to notice, since I'm always on my iPod.
> Someone who doesn't only have one sentence per post, or posts a ten paragraph post. lol
> I would not mind being the seme or uke. c:

My idea that I really want to roleplay right now is:
There's two guys, who happen to be bestfriends. They've known each other since they were born. One of them [uke] is gay, the other one [seme] is "straight".
So when [uke] and [seme] get drunk one night while in the ninth grade, [uke] proposes they do something together, since they were both tired of being virgins. [Seme] Refuses at first, but after thinking about it a little, he says yes. From that day forward they were "friends with benefits". And of course, no one knew but them.

Now they're in their senior year and [Uke] is in love with his bestfriend, but is terrified of saying anything because he think it would ruin their friendship. What happens when [Seme] falls for a girl, and does everything to get her atention... Even leave his bestfriend behind?

-
Pretty lame, I know... But it's all that I've got. razz

Alright, thanks for taking the time to read this! And if you have any ideas or questions, please reply to this thread. heart

The Committee Staff Bro

The Committee Staff Bro

The Committee Staff Bro

The Committee Staff Bro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items