Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Businesswoman

Spiders. Heights. Germs. Crowds. Water.

User Image

These are only some of the things that people fear, that torment and haunt them every day.They eat away at peoples souls and disintegrate their minds. When things get too bad and out of control, people are sent away to a "safer" place. To a place where these phobias are contained and sometimes experimented on.
In this institution, the doctors and nurses aren't afraid. They aren't scared of these patients, and they aren't afraid to test them, but there is one person who will turn the stomachs of all the staff. Dr. Kaspir Lalune, the head doctor and founder of the institution.

Lalune has a big secret, and people disappearing from the institution. Patients and Doctors. His methods are never questioned, his practices are unethical, his results are chilling.

The patients are afraid almost all the time. They are tormented and forced in situations they can't handle. The experimenters claim that they do it for study, to make them "better"... But are they really getting better? Are the doctors really caring and helping? These patients only have little time to find out. They only have time to either escape or get better...

... Will or Can you escape?...

RP
OOC
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
Staff duties

JanitorialRobert Maret (OPEN PREMADE!)

Head DoctorKaspir Lalune
Nurse:Arriane Halloway
Patient: Arriane O'Conner

DoctorShizuka Scarlet
Nurse: Felicity Evangline
Patient:Johanna August Ka

Doctor
Nurse:
Patient:

Doctor ☐ Elethia Hunter
Nurse: (Ash)lynn J. Emmerett
Patient: Jake Roland

Doctor ☐ Aiyonna Friedmann
Nurse:
Patient: Aneira Sinclair

Doctor ☐ Seger Percival
Nurse: Senne Lyste
Patient: Nariko

Doctor ☐ Lutheran Cadaver
Nurse: Tasha Black
Patient: Hikari Chou

Doctor
Nurse:
Patient:

Doctor
Nurse:
Patient:

Undead Businesswoman

Doctors

User Image
☒ My name is: -Kaspir Lalune-
☒ I am: -Male-
☒ Age: -27-
☒ Job title: -Head Doctor-
☒ What I deal with: -I specialize in all phobias and experimental medicine-
☒ My story: -When I was a child, my parents were driving my little sister to dance practice. That day it was raining, and a flash flood pushed their car off of a bridge. My sister watched as they drowned and almost died herself. Ever since that day she developed an extreme phobia of water. I was fascinated and began to test her limits. I ended up drowning her in the bathtub, her eyes wide open in fear. I opened the institution to test people's fears, they either get better, or die.-
☒ Likes:

☒ -like1- Coffee
☒ -like2- Chemistry
☒ -like3- The look on the staff's face when I walk in a room.

☒ Dislikes:

☒ -dislike1- Running out of coffee
☒ -dislike2- Coffee stains
☒ -dislike3- Burnt coffee

-SpookyMaroon-

~=========~

User Image
☒ My name is: -Shizuka Scarlet-
☒ I am: -Female-
☒ Age: -28
☒ Job title: -Doctor
☒ What I deal with:
Enosiophobia (Sin or of having committted an unpardonable sin), Achluophobia (Darkness), Merinthophobia (Being tied up or bound), Clithrophobia (Being locked in enclosed spaces), Angrophobia (Anger)

☒ My story: -Shizuka grew up in Tokyo, Japan. She came from a wealthy family that was notorious from buying their way out of everything...Except for her brothers and sisters mental needs. Her brother Akio had a fear of noises and her sister Emiko had a fear of being touched. Her parents were often away leaving Shizuka as the eldest of her siblings left to take care of them since they refused to put them in a mental ward in fear of damaging the family name, Shizuka would bang pots and pans, turn on music loudly, and torment her brother by talking loudly to him until Akio had ran and jumped out of the window screaming, snapping his neck once he hit the pavement. Emiko soon followed, she would get things as spiders or other bugs and have them crawl on Emiko when she was sleeping or not paying attention and would constantly lay her hands on her sister to the point that she strangled her sister. There was never a trial and Shizuka soon left Japan for America and found sanctuary in the institution. She knew it would be a place no one would recognize her, and was delighted that she could put her own impact to help cure patients of their phobias...But her quick temper and her own phobias have earned her the name of "Changeling." not well liked among the staff of nurses and doctors from her temper, attitude, and her reputation as a smart alec, but she is always on hand.

☒ Likes:

☒ Tea
☒ Pillows
☒ Halloween Mask's

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Church
☒ Spiders
☒ Clowns

Invader Curlie

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: Elethia Hunter
☒ I am: Female
☒ Age: 20
☒ Job title: Doctor
☒ What I deal with: Fear of confined spaces- Claustrophobia.
Fear of Fire- Arsonphobia
Fear of being alone or in solitude- Isolophobia
Fear of the dark- Nyctophobia
Fear of punishment- Poinephobia

☒ My story: Elethia came from a regular family, nice parents and a protective older brother. She was the first to graduate from college, she even went as far as to get a medical license. Sadly many hospitals did not want her due to a few things. The first was that she was a pyromaniac. She carries a lighter in her lab coat most of the time. She also smokes when she is under a lot of stress. The last thing is that she does not really play well with other women. However, those things did not seem to matter at The Lalune institution. Elethia was relieved when she was hired there. She may have an odd way of handling patients, but her methods could be effective.
☒ Likes:

☒ Fire
☒ Cats (She actually has a small kitten that wanders around her office.)
☒ Scary movies

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Insects
☒ Her glasses
☒ Dogs

He Will Knock Four Times

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: -Aiyonna Friedmann-
☒ I am: - Female-
☒ Age: -29-
☒ Job title: -Doctor-
☒ What I deal with: -tight spaces, snow, the dark, being alone, falling in love-
☒ My story: -Dr. Friedmann is known for her..... unorthodox procedures. Trained in Germany (her homeland) she lost her medical license after a patient was found dismembered alive in unhealthy conditions. Later on she was able receive another Medical license under some....sketchy circumstances. She continues her life in the medical field, along with her pet dove, Geneva, whom was found after stealing a hearse. -
☒ Likes:

☒ Chocolate
☒ Experiments
☒ Her dove, Geneva

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Interruptions
☒ "dummkopfs"
☒ Someone hurting her dove

-Nixapixie-

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: -Seger Percival-
☒ Age: -32-
☒ Job title: -Doctor-
☒ What I deal with: -*(Creepy Crawlies)Herpetophobia *(Fire)Arsonophobia *(Bound or Tied Up)Merinthophobia *(Punishment)Poinephobia *(Confined Spaces)Claustrophobia-
☒ My story: -Ever since he was young Seger loved to sit and watch his parents with their 'experiments', secretly of course. He even carved a hole in his floor, leading to the basement, where all of these 'experiments' were located. Finding enjoyment in watching as his parents pushed young children to their absolute limits. Binding them, burning them, cutting them, any possible torture thought of his parents lead in the basement of the three floored home. It wasn't long before he began to secretly lead his own experiments with classmates, he would bring them to his own quiet place in the woods, bind them and begin to test their limits. He laughed, and laughed as he watched. This man was maniacle!
Years passed, the thoughts of his experimentation deep in his head. He spoke with trusted people about what interested him, soon finding a man, Kaspir Lalune. The younger man had found a way to make up an institute, it was perfectly fit for Seger's likings. It wasn't long before he was hired, he did however start out as a nurse, as most doctors had done once upon a time, working his way up to his place as a (crazy)doctor. -

☒ Likes:

☒ -Cigarettes-
☒ -The Screams-
☒ -Cinnamon Rolls-

☒ Dislikes:

☒ -Losing his lighter-
☒ -The last puff of a cigarette-
☒ -Cats-

-xJazzieCatx-

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: Lutheran Cadaver
☒ I am: Male
☒ Age: 27
☒ Job title: Doctor
☒ What I deal with:
* Decaying matter- Seplophobia.
* Deformity or unattractive body image- Dysmorphophobia
* Infection, contamination or dirt- Molysmophobia or Molysomophobia
* Locked in an enclosed place- Cleithrophobia, Cleisiophobia, or Clithrophobia.
* Punishment- Poinephobia.

☒ My story: Lutheran wasn't a normal child, he had a strange fascination with things that disturbed others in his class. In his younger grades, he would hear girls scream and run away from bugs, or try to squish them, so he tried to rescue the insects. As he got older he started to pick up road kill and study it in his room. He hide the decaying bodies under his floor boards, and while his parents complained about the smell, they never did figure out what he was up to.

In his post secondary years, he started studying humans from afar, seeing what made them jump. Diseases, deformity, infections. When there was a mass outbreak, like SARS or Bird flu occurred, he noticed the mass hysteria that causes. It confirmed what path in life he wanted to take. When he found the hospital, he knew this was his calling.

☒ Likes:

☒ Tea
☒ Writing in a Journal
☒ 'Helping' People

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Over brewed Tea
☒ Reckless people.
☒ When people stick their nose in his business

Lady_red_Death

Undead Businesswoman

Patients

User Image
☒ My name is: Hikari Chou
☒ Age: 23
☒ What torments me:
Hydrophobia.(Water), Daemonophobia- (Fear of demons), Mastigophobia (Punishment and/or flogging), Oneirophobia- (Fear of dreams), Enosiophobia (Sin or of having committted an unpardonable sin)

☒ My story: Hikari lived at a mansion with her adoptive parents and "sister" Isabel, her mother Rose and her father Jake. Rose had a high fear of demons, and one night she found both Hikari and Isabel together in the church part of the mansion and saw them looking at a voodoo book that could invocate demons. Rose rushed in taking the book and burned it, she rushed back to look at Hikari and dragged her to the bowl with holy water and attempted to drown Hikari screaming verses from the holy bible in an attempt to get the "demon" out of Hikari. Jake had come running into the church saving Hikari. He took Isabel and Hikari away believing that they had become corrupted by the devil and threw them into the basement of the mansion where both of the girl's fears had started to rise. They were kept there for two years before Jake had seen Hikari in a fetal position mumbling about demons. He took Hikari to the institution. She has been there for a few years now and has become known to fade from "reality." she has become a favorite among the doctors and nurses, never failing to creep some of them out.
☒ Likes:

☒ Candle's
☒ Bible
☒ Heaven

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Needles
☒ Fire
☒ Hell

Invader Curlie

~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: -Vigeau Maroon-
☒ Age: -20-
☒ What torments me: -Misophobia (fear of germs), Pharmacophobia (fear of medicine), Lygophobia (fear of being in the dark), Necrophobia (fear of death)
☒ My story: -Vigeau had very strict parents through his life, his father was a severely misophobic, compulsively cleaning Vigeau and calling him a "Filthy child". The stress from his disorder drove him to commit suicide when Vigeau was nine. The trauma from this drove his mother insane, she began keeping him in a locked closet and giving him dangerous amounts of medicine to make sure he was 'safe'. She began taking drugs and compulsively cleaning the house, often forgetting Vigeau was locked in the closet. He stayed in there for days at a time, no food or water. He had to relieve himself in the corner of the floor. It wasn't until his mother noticed the smell that she let him out and went into a drugged out cleaning frenzy. His mother died of an overdose when Vigeau was eleven. Vigeau witnessed both of his parent's deaths. Vigeau was taken by CPS and sent to institution after institution before finally ending up at Dr. Lalune's clinic.-
☒ Likes:

☒ -like1- Heat lamps
☒ -like2- Hand sanitizer
☒ -like3- Twinkies

☒ Dislikes:

☒ -dislike1- When people offer him aspirin
☒ -dislike2- Changing light bulbs
☒ -dislike3- Dr. Lalune

-SpookyMaroon-

~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: -Johanna August Ka-
☒ Age: -22-
☒ What torments me: -(Pain)Ponophobia,(Confined Spaces)Claustrophobia,(Fear Of Blood) Hemophobia,(Loud Noises)Ligyrophobia,(Ocean or Sea)Thalassophobia-
☒ My story: -Johanna was born in Munich, Germany. She lived a happy life with her brother and parents. They often went out to beaches and on vacations.One day, during a vacation in hawaii her parents took a fishing boat on to the seas. Little did they know the weather was turning for the worst. Thunder clashed the dark skies, the waves rocked the boat back and forth, soon to tear it to pieces. Days went by before the bodies were recovered, Johanna was left to see her parents pulled from the water. The memories haunted her and she soon developed a fear for large bodies of water.
That wasn't all though, years after the incident her brother shouted loudly from his room, calling out to his older sister. Johanna ran to help only to find a stranger holding her sibling captivity. He instantly grabbed at the girl from her shirt and shoved her in to the nearby closet, locking her in. The girl sat there listening to her siblings screams, watching through the slits in the closet door as her brother was murdered right before her eyes. It wasn't long before the man pulled her from the closet and began to try the same with her. Torturing her, hurting her but soon the girl got away, badly injured but safe. -

☒ Likes:

☒ -like1- Open spaces
☒ -like2- Cats
☒ -like3- Sweets

☒ Dislikes:

☒ -dislike1- Confined Space
☒ -dislike2- The Past
☒ -dislike3- Pain

-xJazzieCatx-

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: -Arriane O'Conner-
☒ Age: -23-
☒ What torments me: -Merinthophobia(Being bound/tired up), Coulrophobia(Clowns), Lygophobia(Being in the dark), Thanatophobia(Death)-
☒ My story: -I had a happy childhood, or at least for a while I did. When I turned 10 things started to go downhill. My parents started act differently and soon things were no longer okay. I wasn't safe anymore. They would lock me in a closet for hours, tell me the most gruesome stories before I went to bed so I would have nightmares, tie me up and leave the house for hours, and so many other things. I used to not fear anything but when my parents started to abuse and neglect me, is when I developed my fears.-
☒ Likes:

☒ -Photography-
☒ -Painting-
☒ -Feeling loved-

☒ Dislikes:

☒ -My phobias-
☒ -My childhood-
☒ -My parents-

-lovedeathdesire-

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: Aneira Sinclair
☒ What torments me: Being alone or in Solitude- Isolophobia.
Snow- Chionophobia.
Confined Spaces- Claustrophobia.
Darkness- Acluophobia
Falling or being in love- Philophobia

☒ My story: “You horrid girl! No one can ever love you. You will be alone for your whole life and no body would even care if you died!” These cruel words were commonly shouted at Aneira when she was young. She never knew why but her parents always called her a 'bad girl.' They treated her much like an animal, actually, they treated their animals better then her. She was constantly locked into the dark crawl space under the stairs as punishment for things that she did not even do. They would starve her and beat her at times because she was such a 'bad little girl.' Aneira tried to her best to be a good girl, she really did! However, in the end it did not matter. It was just after her18th birthday when something in her changed. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. Their words and punishments did very little. She had realized that there was truth in their words though. There was no need for her to exist, she was a waste that no one would miss. There was one thing she wanted to do, and that was to be free of them.

It was dark and cold outside when she finally tried to escape. Things had been going well, she had managed to pick her lock and creep through the house to the front door. Aneira had thought she made very little noise in the process but she had been wrong. The next thing she heard was the sound of a gun cocking. Without a thought she opened the front door and ran for it. It was snowing outside and the calf high mounds made it harder for her to one. There was a report of a gun behind her and she felt a ripping pain through her shoulder. The force caused her to stumble forward but she continued to run. After a time, and an unknown distance, she finally collapsed into the snow. Her body withered from the pain in her shoulder and the numbing coldness around her. Her eyes drifted shut as she heard footsteps crunching through the snow towards her.

It was a day or two later when she woke up in a hospital. Her parents were not there though, it seemed like they had packed their home in a hurry and left. The doctors and nurses noticed that Aneira had intense phobias as her stay in the hospital grew longer. When she was healed enough physically they started sending her to psychologists to fix her mentally. Nothing worked though. Until one day the hospital decided she needed to be sent to a facility. The rest is history.

☒ Likes:

☒ Stuffed Animals (She sees them as something that would stay with her unconditionally.)
☒ Books (Who would not like books?)
☒ Blood ((It has such a pretty color,does it not?)

☒ Dislikes:

☒ When her privacy is invaded.
☒ Fire (Fire bad!! Fire bad!!)
☒ Cookies (Just never had a fondness for them)

He Will Knock Four Times

~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☒ My name is: Nariko..I have a last name...but I rather be called by that.
☒ Age: 21
☒ What torments me: Merinthophobia (Bound or tied up), Automysophobia (Being dirty), Trypanophobia (Injections), Poinephobia (Punishment), Nyctophobia (The Dark).
☒ My story: I might have a interesting story...or I might not. Depends on what you think. I'm japanese and I was born in Japan, I lived there for awhile till my drugged addicted parents overdosed on whatever they were on. Well...my mother overdosed then my father hung himself realizeing his lovely wife was dead. It was wonderful to come home from school and see their lifeless bodies...just kidding. I was in a orphanage for a few years till a American couple named Kristen and Eric adopted me and took me to States. Everything was perfect till something in Eric...snapped. All the time I would hear screaming and fighting, Kristen soon then left the house leaving me behind with this pycho. A lot of what happened next is a blur to me...I try not to remember. But I was chained in the basement for a very long time till someone figured it out. I was too unstable to go back to the orphanage so they threw me here...and I've been here ever since.
☒ Likes:

☒ Sunshine
☒ Stuffed animals
☒ Reading

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Mud/Dirt
☒ Spiders (never liked them all my life)
☒ Needles

Zepar-Sama

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: Jake Roland
☒ I am: Male
☒ What torments me: Isolophobia. (Alone, being or solitude) , Pnigophobia (Choking or being smothered) , (Bound or tied up- ) Merinthophobia., Nyctophobia(Dark or night), Scelerophobia (Harmed by wicked persons; bad men or burglars) .
☒ My story: Jake's story is not a very long one. He was separated from his parents at birth and brought to an orphanage. From there he was brought into foster care with a very happy family; which brought him down hill. The father was not the kindest man in the world and was the cause of most of his Phobias except for the dark he had always had that fear since he was young. When the foster parents realized this they decided that it was time that he got some help and sent him to the institution.
☒ Likes:

☒ Reading
☒ Singing
☒ writing

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Mean people
☒ being alone
☒ people reading over his shoulder.

Kiracelest22

Undead Businesswoman

Nurses

User Image
☒ My name is: Felicity Evangline
☒ Job title: Nurse
☒ What I deal with: Shizuka Scarlet
☒ My story: Life was wonderful for me when I graduated college with my Nursing Degree. I had the world at my finger tips and I was going to rule it with a iron fist....till something horrible happen. My mother ended up getting really sick and no one was going to take care of her. So here I am stuck in my hometown taking care of her. The only job I was able to get in this area was here...this damn institution. I try my best to get as much money as I can to offer my mother's treatment...but it looks like I'm going to be here for awhile. I'm very clumsy and I stumble a lot, bumping my head into things and dropping files is my number one skill.
☒ Likes:

☒ Sweets
☒ Magazines
☒ Flowers

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Lots of blood
☒ Loud screams
☒ Bugs that just won't die (like when they fly around while I'm trying to end them)

Zepar-Sama

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: -Fey Halloway-
☒ Age: -25-
☒ Job title: -Nurse-
☒ What I deal with: -Kaspir Lalune-
☒ My story: -I went to college to get my nursing degree but I didn't expect to be a nurse at the Instiution. I expected to be a nurse at a regular hospital. Working with Dr. Kaspir is definitely a job in itself, especially if he runs out of coffee. But despite intentions of the Institution I love my job and being to help some of the patients get better.-
☒ Likes:

☒ -My job-
☒ -Singing-
☒ -My co-workers and the patients-

☒ Dislikes:

☒ -Death of a patient-
☒ -Being bored-
☒ -Cold weather-

-lovedeathdesire-

~~~~~
User Image
☒ My name is: Senne Lyste
☒ Age: 26
☒ What I deal with: Dr. Seger Percival
☒ My story: Senne never intended to go to medical school, or even pursue a medical career in any way. She had been a soldier, since she was 18 years old, and a damn good one. Part of an Elite squad, working for scientists in a top secret facility deep in Siberia, she was exposed to the horrors of human experimentation to the highest degree. A particularly twisted doctor asked for her presence specifically, having her perform as his nurse. His studies dealt with sexuality and the mind, and how far a specimen would go to receive even the slightest sexual satisfaction. Lark did not deal with these experiments directly for years, she was solely a nurse who looked after and observed those he experimented on. It wasn’t until she was twenty-three that the doctor began to include her in the experiments, forcing Lark into situations that she would moderately to severely torment the specimens who had always looked so forward to seeing her. After incidents which she will not disclose in her files, she was discharged from her station, and put instead in this institution, for the reason that she is capable of handling even the disturbing of tests.
☒ Likes:

☒ Coffee
☒ Men
☒ Massages

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Spiders
☒ Arrogance
☒ Self-Entitlement

CelticMoonlight

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: Ashlynn J. Emmerett
☒ Age: 24
☒ What I deal with: Doctor E. Hunter
☒ My story: Ash had never been a particularly expressive child. When he was young, his mother had made some mistakes and was not faithful to her husband. After his father moved out and his grandparents passed away, the only person Ash had contact with for many years was his mother. Jannice Emmerett was not a friendly woman, despite wanting the best for her daughter. After recently remarrying, Jannice often chooses work over family, having a difficulty making a connection with her 'daughter'. However, Ash's new stepfather, Nathan, had been recently taking him to therapy sessions, hoping it would ease his confusion. In the latest session, Ash declared himself a man. None of his co-workers, or even his mother, had gotten adjusted to changing his name. They felt increasinqgly more awkward around him and try to avoid him. Ash was nearly driven to insanity from no social interaction for several years, so he finally quit and got scouted out to work in... well, he wasn't quite sure what kind of hospital it was exactly. However, he took the job in hope of curing people and being accepted as a male for once.
☒ Likes:
☒ Helping People
☒ Old Movies
☒ Reptiles

☒ Dislikes:
☒ His Mother
☒ Giving Up
☒ Saying Goodbye

-7ko-

~~~~~

User Image
☒ My name is: Tasha Black
☒ What I deal with: Dr. Lutheran Cadaver
☒ My story: Really you wanna know my history are you sure it's necessary? Well alright when I was born I had everything a girl ever wanted loving parents and all the things in the world. I was quite a smart cookie; passed high school with flying colors. I never really expected to become a nurse it just hit me one day when I went to college and I switched my majors and became a nurse. Ever since then I have been working at Lalune institution I really like my job. My parents were a bit skeptical of the place at first because of the various rumors but they have gotten used to the fact that this was my choice.
☒ Likes:

☒ Drawing
☒ Helping as much as I can with patients
☒ sweets

☒ Dislikes:

☒ Spiders
☒ Being alone
☒ Dark places

kiracelest22

Undead Businesswoman

Premades

*See story rules for how premades work

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☒ My name is: -Robert Maret-
☒ Age: -42-
☒ Job title: -Janitor-
☒ What I deal with: -The bullshit the doctors make me clean up.-
☒ My story: -Robert was abused as a child, both physically, and sexually, and he has never been able to come to terms with his trauma. Robert harasses the staff and patients, and makes life overall difficult. Yet Kaspir refuses to fire him for some odd reason. -
☒ Likes:

☒ -like1- Female Patients
☒ -like2- Female Doctors
☒ -like3- Female Nurses

☒ Dislikes:

☒ -dislike1- Getting bossed around
☒ -dislike2- Kaspir
☒ -dislike3- Cleaning Kaspir's coffee mess

-Open!-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items