Welcome to Gaia! ::

[. byakuya .]
`p r i n c e s s. cake
[. byakuya .]
yeah that is me and thanks.
your pretty as well.
>W< thank you!!! lol, Do you know what's going on with the Ouran roleplay right now?

no clue, but I want to play Hunny so badly.
Speaking of Hunny, I need a cupcake. brb.
ai!!! CUPCAKES AND I ATE THEM ALL YESTERDAY!!! damnit..........yeah I really want her to get back on and start it soon.
A[x]el
`p r i n c e s s. cake
A[x]el

D;
Aw, man!
Uh... Well. Um. Gee. xD What KH characters are you familiar with?
ummmm the boring couple Sora and Riku lol. uh.....s**t, I know If I look up there personalities I could probably play Either one you had in mind for your original idea. Because i'm extremely skilled like that.

Nu wai~ <3
I luv you!
Okay so reach me however you wanted to roleplay and I'll go look up their personalities and stuff okay?
`p r i n c e s s. cake
A[x]el
`p r i n c e s s. cake
A[x]el

D;
Aw, man!
Uh... Well. Um. Gee. xD What KH characters are you familiar with?
ummmm the boring couple Sora and Riku lol. uh.....s**t, I know If I look up there personalities I could probably play Either one you had in mind for your original idea. Because i'm extremely skilled like that.

Nu wai~ <3
I luv you!
Okay so reach me however you wanted to roleplay and I'll go look up their personalities and stuff okay?

Kay. :3
`p r i n c e s s. cake
[. byakuya .]
`p r i n c e s s. cake
[. byakuya .]
your pretty as well.
>W< thank you!!! lol, Do you know what's going on with the Ouran roleplay right now?

ai!!! CUPCAKES AND I ATE THEM ALL YESTERDAY!!! damnit..........yeah I really want her to get back on and start it soon.

she's either really sick or really busy.
[. byakuya .]
`p r i n c e s s. cake
[. byakuya .]
`p r i n c e s s. cake
[. byakuya .]
your pretty as well.

she's either really sick or really busy.
Gosh, everyone's freaking sick, cause right now, my head and sinuses hurt like heck.

@ A[x]el || I need to lay down for a few mintues, because I don't feel good right now. So im me or pm me okay? I'll get back to you ASAP!!!

PM me later then. <3 Take your time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces