Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hillbilly Hikari

Expect A Spectre

Well seeing as it is you two that I was most concerned about so I won't do it. But if either of you wants specific information about him that your characters may learn from a source other then Darek, I can give it to you over PM. For instance, Isma'il seems like the type that might actually try to find out things about him and his people through books and what not. Also Fearghus may require info about him to find out the best way to undermine him or even frame him in the future. I doubt he would get much info directly from Darek and any info from Kali might not be the type of info he needs. So I leave it open for either of you to request info about him and his people.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
donie120
Hillbilly Hikari

Expect A Spectre

Well seeing as it is you two that I was most concerned about so I won't do it. But if either of you wants specific information about him that your characters may learn from a source other then Darek, I can give it to you over PM. For instance, Isma'il seems like the type that might actually try to find out things about him and his people through books and what not. Also Fearghus may require info about him to find out the best way to undermine him or even frame him in the future. I doubt he would get much info directly from Darek and any info from Kali might not be the type of info he needs. So I leave it open for either of you to request info about him and his people.

User Image

Aw, that's so sweet. ^_^ I like RPing with people like you. biggrin

User Image

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hillbilly Hikari

It is a shame that I have been away from group RPs for a good while. It was mostly because there were so many RPers out there that didn't seem to care all that much. To me, a RP is like writing a book, creating characters that I will come to love. So I like to put as much effort into the development of other character as I do my own.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
donie120
Hillbilly Hikari

It is a shame that I have been away from group RPs for a good while. It was mostly because there were so many RPers out there that didn't seem to care all that much. To me, a RP is like writing a book, creating characters that I will come to love. So I like to put as much effort into the development of other character as I do my own.

User Image

LOl I agree.

User Image

Shoujo Spook

So many awesome people in this thread. whee *lurks*

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

I'm trying >.< My muse went on coffee break, so I'm trying to write without her.

User Image

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
donie120
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JK xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL posted

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Expect A Spectre

BTW, I know once the suitors are introduced the story is supposed to travel to an undisclosed building of bonding. lol see my funny? Oh goodness, I'm tired. Ok.

BUT will the castle be having a celebratory/sending off ball?? If we are can I say "hell yeah!". I love RPing ball scenes, especially masquerades...but I imagines it would be hard to mask our suitors....they all have rather unique features.

User Image

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Wheezing Unicorn

donie120

Okay. You nailed it right on the head with Isma'il. I will probably be shooting you a PM in the future because she will be reading up on his tribe and their customs.

Wheezing Unicorn

Hillbilly Hikari
User Image

Expect A Spectre

BTW, I know once the suitors are introduced the story is supposed to travel to an undisclosed building of bonding. lol see my funny? Oh goodness, I'm tired. Ok.

BUT will the castle be having a celebratory/sending off ball?? If we are can I say "hell yeah!". I love RPing ball scenes, especially masquerades...but I imagines it would be hard to mask our suitors....they all have rather unique features.

User Image
I was thinking they'd travel to the royal family's 'vacation' castle after a few days passed.

Ha ha you mind reader! I was going to put it to a vote if anyone wanted to do a ball. I am so for that plan, and I see I can count on your vote for it. Just have to run it by everyone else.

Wheezing Unicorn

raito sakamaki

bang da phobia

Mutilation Desu

What say all of you to a masquerade ball?

Also, I am waiting to post until Tomoei/bang da phobia posts. Don't want to leave anyone behind (though I am not trying to rush you at all).

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Expect A Spectre

Okay. You nailed it right on the head with Isma'il. I will probably be shooting you a PM in the future because she will be reading up on his tribe and their customs.

I figured as much by how she reacted to him upon their first meeting. I may be bringing in an actual dragon character that is going to bring to light a few thing about Darek and his past.

Wheezing Unicorn

donie120
Expect A Spectre

I figured as much by how she reacted to him upon their first meeting. I may be bringing in an actual dragon character that is going to bring to light a few thing about Darek and his past.

Cool beans! You can have as many characters as you feel you can keep up with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff