Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
donie120
Hillbilly Hikari

I would advise against something like showing up with a dragon's head as a trophy. I is bad enough that we have one confirmed dragon killer here. Unprovoked violence towards and innocent would work. Unprovoked violence against him would only gain a temporary dislike. He is a very honor driven person but, insulting his honor will do nothing unless you have good material.
Any thoughts or questions to help you figure out what would be the best thing to do?

User Image

Well, I definitely want Kali to fall for Darek. Deal with all that love triangle guilt goin' on there.

I think Fearghus will probably try to force a marriage, not sure how. But he's gonna want it more to gain power in the kingdom and within his clan.

As a protector, Darek would've seen and been part of his fair share of violence. What if Fearghus were to try and frame Darek for a violent crime?

User Image

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hillbilly Hikari

That could work depending on the crime. Also if he felt any one of princesses were in danger of being harmed in either a physical or emotional way, that would be cause for tensions to flare. For instance, if it were to come to light that Fearghus is just preying on Kali's feelings for him to gain personal power and status. That would definitely earn some negative sparks between the two and any attempts to besmirch his honor after that would only escalate the issue. I leave it to you to deside. It should be a while before we get too far into that though.
I will be revealing some lore about Darek ad his people that may help with future ideas on how to go about things when dealing with him.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
donie120
Hillbilly Hikari

That could work depending on the crime. Also if he felt any one of princesses were in danger of being harmed in either a physical or emotional way, that would be cause for tensions to flare. For instance, if it were to come to light that Fearghus is just preying on Kali's feelings for him to gain personal power and status. That would definitely earn some negative sparks between the two and any attempts to besmirch his honor after that would only escalate the issue. I leave it to you to deside. It should be a while before we get too far into that though.
I will be revealing some lore about Darek ad his people that may help with future ideas on how to go about things when dealing with him.

User Image

That would be great. Not sure how, but it'll come out eventually about Fearghus' true intentions.

Did you want to post first after Isma'il ditching or me?

User Image

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hillbilly Hikari

I was actually waiting on you so as to even out the character posts. I am also doing research for an upcoming job I have and might not get a post out tonight.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
donie120
Hillbilly Hikari

I was actually waiting on you so as to even out the character posts. I am also doing research for an upcoming job I have and might not get a post out tonight.

User Image

Okey Dokey. ^_^ Good luck with the job research.

User Image

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hillbilly Hikari

I will be popping in and out as I work on my research so I can read your post as soon as you get done. Unless I finish up and go to bed before that point.

Wheezing Unicorn

Hillbilly Hikari

Okay, thank you. I was going to say stuff about the two in my post, but opted not to just in case.

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hillbilly Hikari

Post is up. I had a bit of writers block but, I worked through it.

Wheezing Unicorn

raito sakamaki

Ha ha nice trick Anthea pulled. All I can say is 'Isma'il angry. Isma'il smash'.

Wheezing Unicorn

bang da phobia

My apologies, I wasn't quite sure how to really start things with Tomoei right away sweatdrop

Rosestace's Bae

Gatekeeper

Expect A Spectre

That's okay.
He's gonna try not to make an idiot of himself as he's laughing.

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hillbilly Hikari

Expect A Spectre

Mutilation Desu

raito sakamaki

I was thinking I might do a few paragraphs of lore on Darek and his tribe. I am used to doing a bio in my profile that would include this stuff. I hope it will help when interacting with him as most of the information could be found in a book or from a second hand account. His tribe dose not hate humans, just their dragon hunters, and they have had visits by monks and other such people would wish to write about their history. I would guess that at least one of the princesses might try to do some research on his people to try to better understand him. But I do not want to go through with it unless you guys would like to know this stuff for future use.

Wheezing Unicorn

donie120
Hillbilly Hikari

Expect A Spectre

Mutilation Desu

raito sakamaki

I was thinking I might do a few paragraphs of lore on Darek and his tribe. I am used to doing a bio in my profile that would include this stuff. I hope it will help when interacting with him as most of the information could be found in a book or from a second hand account. His tribe dose not hate humans, just their dragon hunters, and they have had visits by monks and other such people would wish to write about their history. I would guess that at least one of the princesses might try to do some research on his people to try to better understand him. But I do not want to go through with it unless you guys would like to know this stuff for future use.

That would be 100% fine by me. The reason I opted to not include bios is in a vast majority of my roleplays people would read and use the knowledge in their posts that their characters wouldn't have known about without being told, before it was told to them. I dunno, I hope that doesn't come off as rude/unreasonable to dislike. I'm all for them reading about the history of the tribes in books though.

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Expect A Spectre
donie120
Hillbilly Hikari

Expect A Spectre

Mutilation Desu

raito sakamaki

That would be 100% fine by me. The reason I opted to not include bios is in a vast majority of my roleplays people would read and use the knowledge in their posts that their characters wouldn't have known about without being told, before it was told to them. I dunno, I hope that doesn't come off as rude/unreasonable to dislike. I'm all for them reading about the history of the tribes in books though.

I completely understand where you are coming from. For me, bios are made for me to have set limitations on my character and for others to read to help them decide if they want to interact with my character. Most of the groups I have been in have enough experience to know not to abuse the information. But those few times that I have been with people that don't or refuse to understand that, it has ruined good portions of the RP.
Other then that I want to be sure to explain why Darek is so well spoken when most would assume that his tribe would fall under stereotypes of other tribes.
Anyway I will get to work on it to pass the time until I can post again.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Expect A Spectre
donie120
Hillbilly Hikari

Expect A Spectre

Mutilation Desu

raito sakamaki

User Image

I actually prefer it the way you do. I can't stand profile skeletons where they want in-depth personality, background, blood type, etc. They want more information then a federal background test! LOL I prefer things coming out in-story as much as possible because I think it makes the players work a little more in the RP than just having everything handed to them.

Working on my post now.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas