Welcome to Gaia! ::

so what who cares?

User Image

Welcome to Wishful Dreaming, my request thread. What am I requesting? 1x1 RP, or.. One on one roleplay.

.//NAME- Anghellic, Sheol, or Lyre.
.//NICK- Kitten. It's preferred~
.//AGE- 19 going on 20. I'm old!
.//EXP- I've been roleplaying since I was 11. Clue?
.//LIKE- Chocolate, Propel, strawberries, smoothies, bubbletea and pocky.
.//NOT- A good most anything. But I'm polite.
.//WANT- Yaoi, but I'll do hetero if you're nice. Yuri? No thanks.
.//NOTE- That picture above is me. A year ago. Love comicboon tones~

INTRO//rules//roleplay//samples//wanting//characters//plots//giftartgiven//giftartrecieved

we're doing it how we like
so what who cares?

RULES

1] Please be literate. Use spellcheck, grammar check.. something. I need to be able to read your posts so that I can respond to them.

2] I like romance in my roleplays, but please.. Romance doesn't happen in two seconds. It takes time. And sex doesn't happen right away. I'll cease roleplaying with you if you do that. I like plot.

3] Post here or PM me if you want to roleplay with me, please. <3

4] Tell me if the roleplay is getting boring, I'll spice it up. Tell me before you cease roleplay, please!

5] Be respectful, don't send me reposts if I haven't replied in a while. I have a busy schedule and it sometimes takes me a while.

6] I like to talk and get to know the people I roleplay with. So don't be surprised if I randomly send you a PM outside of the roleplay just to chat.

7] I do art for my roleplay buddies, randomly, freely. It may not be the best, but it's free art. Don't ask, or I won't give.

8] I like violence. I like trouble. I have no limits.

9] Nine RULES.

intro//RULES//roleplay//samples//wanting//characters//plots//giftartgiven//giftartrecieved

so what who cares?

Roleplay
Angels, Lycans, Vampires, Demons, Ghosts, Humans, Naga, Anthro, Demihumans, BDSM, Mpreg, Twincest

.//ANGELS- AngelXDemon, AngelXHuman, AngelXVampire
.//LYCANS- LycanXVampire, LycanXSlayer, LycanXHuman, LycanXLycan
.//VAMPS- VampirexAngel, VampireXSlayer, VampireXHuman, VampireXLycan, VampireXVampire
.//DEMONS- DemonXAngel, DemonXDemon, DemonXHuman
.//GHOSTS- GhostXHuman, GhostXWitch, GhostXLycan, GhostXVampire
.//HUMANS- Student/Teacher, Student/Student, Singer/Fan, Model/Photography, Rich/Poor, Kidnapper/Target, Bully/Victim, Sadist/Victim, Stalker/Victim, Stripper/Fan, Thief/Cop, Prince/POW, King/Peasant
.//NAGA- NagaXDemon, NagaXHuman, NagaXNaga
.//ANTHRO- AnthroXHuman, AnthroXDemihuman, AnthroXAnthro
.//DEMI- DemiXHuman, DemiXAnthro, DemiXDemi, DemiXLycan

BDSM---MPREG--CEST can fit in any of those roleplays. Feel free to mix them up. I.e, Lycan fan and human stripper.

intro//rules//ROLEPLAY//samples//wanting//characters//plots//giftartgiven//giftartrecieved

so what who cares?

[1][Aeolus- Vampire]
Aeolus closed his eyes and shuddered, the sewers were positively hell. No matter how many centuries he sent in the stone tunnels, he'd never get over the stench. Which was why he was waist deep in a cold pond, trying to scrub the scent off. He was free to do this, finally. Astraea and Astea were down below, taking their turn in guarding their Sire.

Together, they were the only surviving four Ancients in Cross City. Their sire, Amatus, had changed them all back in the good days. He was the youngest of the three kin, given the Dark Gift in what they now called 110BC.

His looks were of a Greek style. A strong nose and jaw, but his body was gawky, stuck in the phase of a youth becoming a man. His shoulder length hair normally curled at the ends, but now was all in kinks since it was soaked with water. His eyes were the same color as his hair, a light honey brown, not unlike his skin tone. Though that was marble white since he hadn't fed in a few years.

Aeolus slowly sighed and sat in the water, the top of his head and his eyes showing. He was in one of the many city parks, and could no doubt be found, but he'd enjoy this cleaning moment.

Off on shore, his ragged and dirty clothes lay in wait for him. He'd need new ones soon, the last time he updated his wardrobe... Neckruffles had been in style.

[2][Derrick Flint with Ezra]
Derrick Flint was the typical business man's son, a socialite's dream husband. From the clear olive complexion to the pale green of his eyes and the dark curls around his face, he made for a good piece of eye candy. His book was not only judgeable by the cover, however. He was intelligent, due to graduate his college classes early at the young age of twenty.

He credited his father for that, since he'd been in tutoring since he could say "dada".

At the current moment, he was standing near the orchestra with his eyes unfocused, listening to a blonde daughter of the Mayor who'd attached herself to his arm. He was, of course, appreciative of her company but bored of the same repeated lecture/tirade. What a devoted daughter. She laughed, however, and he scowled. .. She'd just spit on him.

Disgusted, he pulled out his hankerchief and wiped off the sleeve of his tailor made suit. Rich green made his eyes paler and complimented his skin and hair, so he'd caved and worn it. The daughter, Alicia he believed, apologized as she covered her mouth. But the damage was done.

He needed an escape, for just a moment, and began searching the floor for someone else to listen to. Someone more important so that'd she'd readily accept his departure.

"Look at him slouch," Alicia whined, pointing an arm. "How indecent! His parents must be ashamed of him! I hate to think of how embarrassed Daddy would be if I did that in public. He'd disown me!"

'I'd disown you for breathing,' Derrick thought tiredly, but looked to the gangly sloucher at a far off table. Why hadn't he noticed him before? That hair was like a signal fire, no pun intended. "Forgive me, dear, but I think I'll go make my introductions. He seems a tad bored."

He gave her a wave of fingers, politely, before cutting off along the crowded floor to the stranger.

"Hello," He said lowly as he looked down to him. "Derrick Flint, I don't believe we've met. Are you new to the social circle?"

More later~

intro//rules//roleplay//SAMPLES//wanting//characters//plots//giftartgiven//giftartrecieved

so what who cares?

Devil's Advocate, The Golden Alpha, Golden Blood, Said the Spider to the Fly

intro//rules//roleplay//samples//WANTING//characters//plots//giftartgiven//giftartrecieved

so what who cares?

Endora Mystique: A redheaded, brown eyed witch. Her French heritage doesn't outdo her draconic heritage, nor does it still her sharp tongue. This woman is pure hell to deal with, but if you can last.. she'll make it worth your time. [Hetero RPs. Convince me.]

Alistair Evenstar: An ambitious earthbound demon. He needs a helping hand to get his estate moved closer into Hell, because he's not exactly on Shaitan's good side. And what would be better than an angelic mate, carrying his child? Even Shaitan knows a hybrid could mean good things for Hell..

Derrick Flint: Some socialites have secrets. The dark haired and olive skinned charmer may have his.. but are they as incriminating as some people believe? Can anyone stand his bipolar personality long enough to find out the truth? [The Mistaken]

Romulus: Golden and fair, though built like a savage. He's challenging, the alpha of his pack of wild wolves.. and he bows to none. What this lycan wants is a bedmate, but is he going to end up with more than he bargained for? [The Golden Alpha]

Remus: The younger twin brother to Romulus, just as golden, but more subserviant. He doesn't challenge his brother, but will he challenge the outsiders around them? [Golden Blood]

Ethan Allen Williamson: He died in 1775, cursed to lurk a graveyard. Will he ever put all the souls to rest so he can reclaim his life? Or is this blue eyed hopeful doomed to wander through the tombstones forever? [Sweet Dreams Cemetary]

Xander Benson: A former thief who, for some reason, turned himself in. He only admitted to one crime, a minor theft, but people believe he was the first Ghost Bandit; a thief who left no trace that he'd been there. Now he works with the police, catching the thieves they can't. Can he stand to catch someone he knows, or will he return to his lifestyle? [Said the Spider to the Fly]
And others~

intro//rules//roleplay//samples//wanting//CHARACTERS//plots//giftartgiven//giftartrecieved

so what who cares?

Cross City
Legends still argued what the holy Cross City's origins were, but those who walked the streets at night could tell you-- at the price of your life. Back before the God's Hand had swept the country, the city was infamously known; Sin City. Over run by rogue lycans, vampires and earthbound demons, it was a place that mortals ran into by accident and never left with their lives or minds in tact. Even the demonic races could smell the power in the city and they clung to this place like barnacles to a boat. The Vampires clung hardest, forming the first Vampire Council deep within the city's heart.

And then the crusaders came. Determined to purge the filth, they toiled for months until the ground was saturated with the unholy blood. There, they built their own councils. Now that the natural source of power was available, angels began to inflitrate. Cross City was surely blessed! And since angels and cruaders were there, churches came, and with churches came mortals once more.

But beneath the city, the most Ancient of the Vampires survived. They had disgraced themselves but they would rebuild, from the sewers. The holy organizations couldn't ignore that Vampires were still about, humans disappeared left and right. And soon, new Vampires began to show. Infuriated, they began programs to train slayers specifically designed to take out the Vampires..

True, the slayers can take out the new generations.. But are they ready for the Ancient beings sleeping beneath their feet? And are the Vampires ready to accept that their ancient enemies, the lycans, are trying to sneak their way back into Cross City for the natural powers the place possess?

On the sidelines, Angels and Demons are still in power struggle. The Demons want Cross City back, demanding that it remain Sin City. The Angels refuse, after all, it's theirs now.

Will there ever be peace in this place?

The Mistaken

He had never been important, in his life. He was born to a street whore, fatherless, and was raised a street punk. But that never changed his hopes that someday he'd teach them all a well deserved lesson.

His hopes came true one day in a stretch limo and an outstretched hand, a voice saying, "This one is my son. Why did you runaway?" He didn't know who these people were, but they insisted he was their son! Either the family had to replace a son who was never coming back, or create one quick; and he was available.

At first, he didn't mind the snob lessons. However, he was irrevocably different from the rest of the high class citizens, stemming from his homeless life. So when his first social event occurs, he can't help but step on the toes of one of the wealthiest young men around-- Derrick Flint!

Sweet Dreams Cemetary
Ethan was normal once-- till he met an old crone. He tried to be polite, trying to help her along through rough terrain. He did so well, the crone offered him a gift. Forever to help people, and take them where they needed to be. He was amazed, what sort of job was this? Thinking this was a wonderful job, Ethan agreed and paid the price.

His body was buried in Sweet Dreams Cemetary, where he learned exactly what his new job meant. He was to help the ghosts that lingered cross over to their next life. This was difficult because the Cemetary was huge and there were so many souls who refused to rest, and worse, he couldn't leave the cemetary. He would have to recruit people to help him, but only those with the power to see the dead could help him.

With the old ghosts demanding his help and new ghosts pouring in every year, it's a wonder if Ethan will ever complete his task. And what's his reward? He doesn't know yet.. But the crone did mention something about life...

Take Me Home
The year is 2300 AC and a new form of pet has become available. With genetic engineering, demi humans have popped up all across the world. Boys and girls with animal ears, tails and other physical traits. Deemed animals, they are soon incorporated into the world as pets.

But all pets, sooner or later, end up at a pound. And regular pounds can't take care of the new pets. So, cue the young bleeding heart, Alex [Name is changable]. Alex creates a pound where these creatures can be looked after better, aptly naming the shelter "Take Me Home." Unfortunately, no one seems interested in stray and abused genetic pets.

Alex comes to realize, he will never be able to adopt these poor pets out. And as he allows himself to grow more attached, he finds that perhaps.. Humanity has underestimated the minds and emotions of these pets.

Devil's Advocate
He's always been the good kid. He went out of his way to be kind, to help people out. So it's surprising to him when somebody really seems out to kill him. What's this about? He's never done anything wrong! A stranger arrives, promising to protect him in the Name of his Lord. But the deeper and deeper he spirals into this mess, the more twisted his view of the world becomes. Are the more holy races really trying to kill him? Is his guardian stranger really working for Hell..? And is he.. really going to be the next Shaitan?

The Golden Alpha
Romulus, leader of the male pack of wild wolves surrounding Nightcity, has always been a challenge to deal with. And now, as the breeding moon closes in, the golden wolf is seeking out for a bedmate to spend the week with. Someone worthy of his efforts. He plans to toss out the human male after the week, since he's not really looking for mate (He'd go after the female pack if he was, honest).. but will he be able to?

Golden Blood
Remus has lived in his brother's shadow since birth, the younger twin, the less powerful, less charismatic. His brother is busy preparing for the breeding moon, and by natural law, so should Remus.. But there's something prowling in the forest around them. Something that doesn't belong. Remus refuses to breed until he's caught this invader, even if it costs him his life. He'll prove his worth to his pack.

Said the Spider to the Fly

A string of robberies have the police department baffled; they are unable to find any trace of a robber. Other than the items being gone there is no evidence of theft! Never a witness, never a security camera that catches glimpse of this skilled bandit. Deciding to get smart, the police call in Xander Benson; a former bandit who was only caught when he turned himself in. Xander recognizes the stealthy style very well, it's his style. Is this his old student.. or his ex partner? And will he keep his clean lifestyle and turn him in, or will he return to the life of late nights and long hours with the thief?

On Your Knees

Business man and gang leader, Ven Stormwing is always in charge. When he and boyfriend Vian break up, Ven's looking for someone to help him work off his frustrations and keep his mood up while he's off the clock, so to speak. The answer to his prayers comes in the form of a feisty stripper at his local strip joint-- Except the stripper wants nothing to do with gang activity, least of all Ven.

intro//rules//roleplay//samples//wanting//characters//PLOTS//giftartgiven//giftartrecieved

so what who cares?

[8]

so what who cares?

[9]

so what who cares?

I'll edit the last two later. X3 Open~

so what who cares?

La da da dee.