Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Elocutionist

Zeke Ren
Ah, no!?

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that lady-bro. I personally-and I think I can safely speak for everyone-really sorry to hear that. We liked having you around. For what it's worth, I think you're a great writer and Daisy was adorable. It's a shame complications must separate us, but you're welcome to come back any time your are able-in this and all future projects of my own design.

I hope fortune favors you my friend.

I love you guys and I really liked writing with you too! I actually invested in a new computer and internet recently, so some of my technical problems might be getting better.

Unfortunately, everyone at my job up and quit at the same time. I'm getting ridiculous hours and I can't think straight enough to read and write very well here. If things really improve and I think I can handle it, I may try to cameo or something with your guys' blessing.

Otherwise, if I'm not bothering anyone here, I might pop in OoC to say hi. : )

Dangerous Codger

Well, that's certainly an improvement on the previous state of affairs. Good to hear, and I hope we get more good news from you.

Of course you're welcome to hang around the OOC and join up whenever you'd like.

Dangerous Codger

I think this moment marks three times this next post has somehow been foiled by the machinations of fate. Damn computers! > _ <

Lonely Elocutionist

Zeke Ren
I think this moment marks three times this next post has somehow been foiled by the machinations of fate. Damn computers! > _ <

So now that my computer's working, yours is broken? That figures, doesn't it?

Dangerous Codger

Ha, it ain't the computer's fault. The first two times it was me accidentally closing the window for computer-related purposes. The third time was an accidental mash of keys that convinced my browser it was a good idea to close on down.

But after weeks of me being a lazy, uninspired, worry-wort bum... I finally got a post up! Yaaaaay.
Damn Zeke, I thought we agreed that I was the flake here? You have no right to swoop in and just steal my laziness! I demand a duel!

Lonely Elocutionist

Lol, as opposed to me just falling apart for like weeks and almost quitting?

Sorry you were worried about things though, Zeke. I hope everything's ok now!

Dangerous Codger

Hey, you can be as flaky as you want Zera. Just don't forget to use shampoo. Dandruff is gross.

Yeah, things are fine. I was just very frustrated with constantly losing progress by being an idiot.

Dangerous Codger

Hey-hey! Good havin' you over Der! Have a safe trip back home!
Whaaaaat!? Der got to come visit and I did not?

And you did not even say anything?

How could you Zeeeeeeeke? T.T

Dangerous Codger

What the hell are you talking about woman? I told you Der was coming up. And I've invited you numerous times! Don't be such a crybaby and just come n' visit. Dork. -.-
Yeah, but... That involves doing stuff. Like busing or driving...

Fashionable Lunatic

I will say this, if you're going to take Greyhound, best to bring aboard a knife. I know the local station doesn't check for them and there're some shifty folk who take the Greyhound.

Also the local station goes through Oakland to get to him. Food for thought.

Dangerous Codger

It's like an epic journey, and Oakland is the obligatory undead cave maze level.

Fashionable Lunatic

Full of bats and zombie gang bangers. With a massive black guy as the final boss before the dungeon is cleared.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff