Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
L ii a t h
      My princess has just been accepted~
      I look forward to plotting and roleplaying with all of you!

I'm looking forward to it as well! :3

sarahleinaar

aaaannndd it has been sent!

TsunKitty's Husband

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sarahleinaar
JudgeWalters
So i was wondering, do the people who are guards and servants decide which Prince/Princess they serve or are you going to assign them?
sarahleinaar

I'm going to assign them but if you have a preference feel free to let me know and I will take it into consideration. smile

ok i have no preference its more fun not knowing who Ivan will be assigned to

Divine Otaku

15,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Forgive me everyone I didn't mean for this post to be so big, I even cut some pictures out.
If you guys want you can even choose a picture for your characters home castle if you'd like.
I have many more as well that are not posted here if you want to see them.

(1)-User Image

(2)-User Image

(3)-User Image

(4)-User Image

(5)-User Image

(6)-User Image

(7)-User Image

( cool -User Image

(9)-User Image

(10)-User Image

(11)-User Image

(12)-User Image
Pigyz_Sempai

Forgive me everyone I didn't mean for this post to be so big, I even cut some pictures out.
If you guys want you can even choose a picture for your characters home castle if you'd like.

(1)-User Image

(2)-User Image

(3)-User Image

(4)-User Image

(5)-User Image

(6)-User Image

(7)-User Image

( cool -User Image

(9)-User Image

(10)-User Image

(11)-User Image

(12)-User Image

Awesome! I personally think the 1st one would be great for our castle that this is taking place in. What do you guys think?

Divine Otaku

15,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Divine Donator 100
sarahleinaar
Pigyz_Sempai

(1)-User Image

(2)-User Image

(3)-User Image

(4)-User Image

(5)-User Image

(6)-User Image

(7)-User Image

( cool -User Image

(9)-User Image

(10)-User Image

(11)-User Image

(12)-User Image

Awesome! I personally think the 1st one would be great for our castle that this is taking place in. What do you guys think?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my favorite has to be number (2), I love the maze XD
ah its 3am and I need to be up at 6am! Im heading out for the night.
Goodnight everyone!!

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
sarahleinaar

Pigyz_Sempai

They're all pretty good, though I have to admit in terms of ruins number 1 is the best, though I really like the waterfall feature number 8 has.

Edited: Night Pigyz!
Yay! I finally have my first profile posted. Princess Annabeth <3
Hm... We really need some more princes. confused

Dapper Gekko

I have to say that I like the one with the maze as well! It could be used for like a date thing to get away from prying eyes, or it could be used to lead someone astray and accidentally bump them off lol since lots of things could happen there.

Dapper Gekko

sarahleinaar

I could make a third character if needed, but that would have to be tomorrow since it's already well after 3:30 am lol
TinyDog
I have to say that I like the one with the maze as well! It could be used for like a date thing to get away from prying eyes, or it could be used to lead someone astray and accidentally bump them off lol since lots of things could happen there.

Oh... That does sound interesting, huh?
TinyDog
sarahleinaar

I could make a third character if needed, but that would have to be tomorrow since it's already well after 3:30 am lol

Haha, completely understandable. It's already nearing 1am here!

Dapper Gekko

sarahleinaar

You should sleep then!! I'm going to in a moment >w< Marcus already went to bed, so I can't pester him anymore. But we've been trying to think of fun things to do when the rp starts!!
TinyDog
sarahleinaar

You should sleep then!! I'm going to in a moment >w< Marcus already went to bed, so I can't pester him anymore. But we've been trying to think of fun things to do when the rp starts!!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to start plotting with everyone. I'll probably shout some ideas out tomorrow when my brain actually wants to work with me and not against me. :')

Dapper Gekko

sarahleinaar

I'm so excited! I can't wait to start plotting with everyone. I'll probably shout some ideas out tomorrow when my brain actually wants to work with me and not against me. :')

Go to bed then XD You seem tired and you had lots of profiles and stuff to go through today!!

I'm gonna go to bed now! Night night!! cat_4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces