RALLY UP PEOPLE !

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
rαjισ_σbαкεxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hopefully the last two spots fill up soon ~

I won't let my own questions fade away in my dreams
                                                            Don't fade away!

We won't fall to our knees

SAVAG3 PH03NIX

rajio_obake

couldn't agree more with the both of you!

should we start getting our plot on
                      soon anyways?

Greedy Lover

SURE SOUNDS GOOD!
LET'S START PLOTTING!

ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING IN MIND WITH VIVI?

SAVAG3 PH03NIX

no idea, to be honest.

um, maybe depending on
                      the setting / story line,
                      they could work together
                      or something?

what's viv's personality?
                      you're playing wolfgang too, right?
                      what's he like, personality wise?

i think poppy will be pretty
                      chill and approachable. maybe a bit
                      odd and kind of quirky, but with a
                      tendency to get a bit sassy sometimes -
                      if she doesn't like you, you'll know,
                      ya dig?

she goes with her gut when
                      it comes to pretty much everything
                      and sometimes can regret it.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Hrmmmm I'm up for plotting ! C:

letsee... I dunno any relationship ideas atm... buh

Ulrich is third degree rocker, first degree ******** up. He has his own outlook on life that is completely diff from the norm. A bit eccentric... Very independent and free spirited. He is an extrovert and loves socializing. He could start the most randomest of conversations with just about anyone. Kind of a casual attitude on life. I'm up for him having a job be it an aracade clerk or working at a bar to make ends meet. I can see him having a gaming side.

Maybe coworkers, old school friends or gaming buds.. or jus the casual acquantice -shrug-

User Image

Don't fade away!

Greedy Lover

sorry it took me a while to respond to this! Let me go over my cherries !

Viviana is a Puerto Rican fire ball. Lol
Just kidding but she can speak Spanish.
She is friendly and outgoing when she wants to be
She is the life of the party and loves to have fun
She is a part time dj and a bartender (might even be thinking
Of making her strip just for fun and a little extra cash)
However she can also be the biggest b***h you know.
She is very sarcastic which people sometimes find rude
But it is just her personality. When she likes someone she
Will do pretty much everything for them though and she is
A very loyal friend. Anything else ? Hmm. She is twenty three! Lol

As for Wolfgang he is a German boxer.
However he is one of the most non violent kids
You will ever meet. He is quiet and observing but has a
Sort of charm about him. He is friendly to most people but
Has no desire to make more friends than he needs.
That is all I can think of for him. Lol

Any ideas?
        guess i'll join in ~
        ramsey is a sweet, down to earth woman.
        haha, lieeeeeees.
        ramsey is a psycho b***h.
        she's possessive, obsessive and manipulative.
        since puberty she's been using people up.
        she has no desire for men so she usually avoids their eyes.
        she takes what she wants, when she wants.
        she loves to have all the attention
        and because she's so beautiful she uses that to her advantage.
        she's incredibly sexual, often making obscene gestures and comments to
        any woman she desires.
        but she's a sweet person if she has no interest in you or if you
        are her friend. she can be complicated and loud, but also vulnerable and shy.

damien on the other hand is a bit more uptight.
        coming from a rich family and a strict dad, he tends to hold
        everything in until someone makes him explode. he tends to get off subject
        if there is a beautiful woman around but is extremely shy. (until drugs and alcohol come together) damien turns into a WILD beast when he gets drunk or high. he believes
        it's because he's so uptight during the day and when he's around his dad
        so when he can finally let loose, everything goes out the window.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
ghetto trash
SAVAG3 PH03NIX
descent from above

User Image

@ghetto;; I think, depending, Ulrich have a lingering bit of a interest on Poppy [:
                                                            jus cause she'd prolly seem intriguing to him if he didn't really know her too well
                                                            it'd make him want to get to know her a lil better.

@savage;; Oh if Viv & Ulrich are part time bartenders. Maybe she works one shift,
                                                            he works another and they occasionally work the same shift? So they know eachother
                                                            whether or not their on good acquantinceship terms is up in the air? Or maybe a bit of workers
                                                            quarrel...? xD where kinda not that they hattte eachother but... trying to get more tips then
                                                            their competing coworker?

heh Wolfgang and Ulrich can bond over German-blood. Heh imagine Ulrich is half-german
                                                            on his dads-side mom prolly a caucasion-mutt of ethnicities. Ulrich talks a lot... so if Wolfgang
                                                            doesn' mind hearing random rants... -shrug- or they jus don' know eachother yet.

@descent;; heheh doesn' sound like Ulrich and Ramsey would get along well xD he's typically a
                                                            chill persona dunno if he'd be able to handle the possesive/obsessive/manipulative part.. but
                                                            hmm i dunno

Damien, him coulda been elementary school kids who had a falling out in highschool and haven't
                                                            really talked in a while? Or they've never met before, save a few parties? Or they could be friends heh.

I dunno xD trying tah come up with ideas xD;; feel free to tell me otherwise or tweak them here and there... Or suggest yer own.. i dunno ... randoms..

Don't fade away!

Aged Noob

User Image User Image User Image User Image

███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██ A single rose Your eyes call me
                                                              1,2 STEP!!
                                                              DIRTY DIRTY BEAT!!
                                                              TRUST YOUR BODY;
                                                              TO THE RHYTHM!!

██ Cᴀʀᴇʟᴇss Sᴍɪʟᴇ Sᴀʏs:

So I've been inactive and lazy for a while but I'm back now, sorta.

User Image

Name: Park Hanuel
                                                    Sexuality: Homosexual
                                                    Personality: Ambitious, forgetful, calculative, out-spoken, judgmental, rash, joyous, cautious,
                                                    Background Story: Born in South Korea and raised by his grandparents. Real parents weren't around that often and weren't too fond of each other. Divorced and remarried. Hanuel worked part-time at a local grocery store in his younger years before his grandparents decided to send him abroad in order to do something better with his life. Currently, lives with his aunt and uncle along with their little nephew. In the closet about being a homosexual as he isn't sure just how well his aunt and uncle would take it. Doesn't want to return to South Korea until he has enough money to support his grandparents without it being the other way around. Focused on his studies mainly for that reason. Has a stuttering problem and over thinks too much.

That's pretty much all I have for now. Anyone up for plotting?

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@Careless;; First of all your mod is adorable >v< ~ hmmm... o: I dunno how him and Ulrich may know eachother... Oh less you wanna go they were grade school pen pals or something like how some school systems have that. Orr.. some other ideas like college courses together

@descent;; hiiii

Don't fade away!

is this still going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces