Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daring Red-Shirt

OOC Thread for 'Whispers of Equality'. Feel free to chatter, plot, etc. here.

Link to Main Thread

Daring Red-Shirt

golden-priestess2

BlueMoonHuntress

Nate Blackmist

ActingJester

AnimeBlues

Shiny new thread, shiny new OOC~ :3

I updated the synopsis to include the previous thread's events, as well as added something to take the characters that left out of the story.

The new thread can be found here.

Recruitment thread can be found here.

I suppose we can likely just pick up where we left off. If the person you were interacting with is no longer there, then feel free to either place your character elsewhere, or simply mention that the character left and have your character go elsewhere.

I'll be making whatever posts I need to get done tomorrow. I'm too tired to be creative today. x-x;;

Any questions or concerns, let me know. :3 I'll address them as soon as possible.

Friendly Lunatic

First! I was actually looking through the forums and found the main thread you were making. Ready to get things rolling! ^.^

Iwanas's Partner

second post in this shiny OOC =)

I will probably not be able to make a post till Saturday as I have a full day of straight college work to do tomorrow

Daring Red-Shirt

Haha, yes. Pretty, sparkly, shiny new thread. -brushes away some stray glitter-

That's fine, Jester. :3 I'll likely post for Izzy and Addy tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the only people left in there right now are Nathan, Isabelle, Addy and Willow.

Isaak, Adrian and Alliana I believe are still outside the bank. I think it's my turn to post for him? I'll double check. I already know what I'm going to do, though. X3 It'll involve miss Calico, which...should be interesting, haha. Poor Adrian, he may get caught in the crossfire.

Friendly Lunatic

Yeah I believe it is Isaak's turn. It may take me a few days to reply, though. I think I might be catching something. Left work early this morning and everything. >.< Oh well. Tis the season right?

Calico, huh? and then Adrian getting caught in the middle of something. Man, the poor guy never gets to rest. XP Alright. *Adrian creates a semi-bullet proof vest out of silver linked together like chain mail.* Come at me bro! lol XP

Daring Red-Shirt

Aw! I hope you feel better soon! Don't worry about posting, it'll be fine. :3

And haha, no no. Nothing dangerous like that. More like, Calico is rather cross with Isaak for a variety of reasons. She may pick Adrian as her new favorite person just to spite him. Not that Isaak would care.

Hilarious Member

Update: I need to get Nathan involved in some craziness. Given the oppertunity I will send him careening into murderous action like the glorious drunken Irish thunderbolt of destruction that he is. Please submit face stabbing applications to me, and we'll hash out the details. smile

Also, my laptop turned on after drying for a few days, but is acting slow as balls. With any luck, It will be okay enough to use soon.

Daring Red-Shirt

Drying? What happened to it? D:

Ha... Nooo. I like all my characters too much to let them get all slashed up. DX

...Although Isaak may die by the end of the RP. If he does though I'd probably be horribly cruel about it by having him get over himself, make friends, and then having him do something stupidly heroic and getting himself killed in the process.

We'll see though. I'm prone to changing my mind. XD I may be kind to him instead.

I think the rest of my characters will live, though...Addy I think may wind up having her arm or wrist or finger broken at some point. Something that'll force her into using her voice instead of letting Isabelle speak for her all the time. Not sure how/when that's going to go down, though.

I haven't really decided much of anything else yet as far as my other characters go. They'll probably get scrapes and bumps and bruises and stuff, depending on what all winds up happening in the RP.

Daring Red-Shirt

Got Izzy posted up. Isaak's post is almost done, but the ending isn't coming together like I want it to... I'm going to finish it up after I get some sleep. I'll probably be able to concentrate on it better by then.

Friendly Lunatic

When ever I kill off my characters it tends to be in some brutal way at a time when their death can affect lots of other characters. Also Nathan might not want to stab Adrian anywhere that's not his head. XP

Sometimes it's good to step back, get some rest, take a break, to get them creative brain juices flowing. Lol

Hilarious Member

Just advertising his 3rd function within the RP: Recycling center. biggrin

On my laptop, simply put, cat knocked over water onto it, and now it barely functions.

BAH! Sleep is for the sane.

I'm thinking he could just drink himself into oblivion and start trouble at the bar. Anybody want to be there when it happens?

Iwanas's Partner

Well I mean Willow works in the kitchen so she might hear the commotion, but I don't want her all slashed up =(

as for planning I haven't really thought of much yet I unusually plan as i go and when things come to me

Daring Red-Shirt

Blues - I'm not usually too brutal, but I'm rarely all that nice about it. And then I cry my eyes out, because I actually hate killing them off. XD

Yes~. I did finally get his post up now. Except that I'm still not all that happy with it, but eh. At least it's up and the ball can get rolling again.

Nate - Recycle characters? I just add more. XD I think the most I've had going at once was...seven or eight? Somewhere around there. I usually wind up loving them too much to kill them off. >_>;;

Sleep is for people who sleep. I usually wind up with around 3-4 hours.

He can get drunk if he wants. Isabelle and Addy will likely be there. Izzy may try to throw him out if he gets too rowdy. Unless an enforcer is there, then she'd likely let them handle it.

Jester - I don't usually do much planning, either... At least, not on my own. I like hashing out stuff with others. It's more fun to me that way. :3

Friendly Lunatic

I tend to make about 2 or 3 characters in the beginning of a roleplay and usually kill and replace them through out the rest lol. I really only made one here, because I wasn't sure how well I would be able to keep up with the roleplay.

In this one zombie roleplay I had going, I had maybe about 9 or 10 characters at one point... Lasted for about 3 or more years with the same roleplay group. Again that was with me killing and adding new characters. I don't even want to count the number of characters I made for it. lol.

I think the funnest part about the roleplay though was working out the different plots we had. I think that's part of what had me wanting to join here. Plus I had an idea for a character and not a roleplay to put him in. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff