Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
wahmbulance MESSAGE TO ALL REBEL FORCES!! wahmbulance

If you want to decided what the Rebels did to the Eastern kingdom please inform me, otherwise I'll take the liberty.
To the healer's village? Can't imagine why the rebels would destroy it.

(edit) Re-read some posts. If the East gets all of their medicine from that village, then it's safe to say the rebels decimated the source to weaken the East.

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kouja Dai
To the healer's village? Can't imagine why the rebels would destroy it.

*shrug* Production and Distribution of all the East's medicine. Destroying that could cripple it, more so with a war waiting in the wings.
See above.

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kouja Dai
See above.

It seems that I really do belong in the rebels twisted mrgreen

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kouja Dai
Mwhahaha.

Back to what I was actually asking. Do you want to plot out HOW they did it and PM it to me? Or shall I wing it?
Ah, hm. Since the who and why have already been decided, I don't have a huge preference on the how, so long as it isn't anything utterly ridiculous. Wing it, my good sir.

Speaking of plotting, I would appreciate it if you guys would just shoot me a quote or PM before deciding the rebels were behind something. Makes my job rather difficult when I'm blind sided and playing catch-up.

Which, of course, brings up a second point: the rebels are planning an actual attack, and options are being weighed. Any plot takers?
Kouja Dai

what kind of attack are you guys planning?
Ah, well that requires some OOC plotting - as per some IC posts, the rebels have some ideas: attack the south, kidnap a queen or dragon, etc. It all depends on what you guys think! But it sounds like most will be at some sort of mountain meeting? Could leave a kingdom open for seige. Infiltration is certainly one possibility.
Soote="Kouja Dai"]Ah, well that requires some OOC plotting - as per some IC posts, the rebels have some ideas: attack the south, kidnap a queen or dragon, etc. It all depends on what you guys think! But it sounds like most will be at some sort of mountain meeting? Could leave a kingdom open for seige. Infiltration is certainly one possibility.

If the kingdoms decide to meet, yes. They will be there. A seige while they are out would be easiest. Though kidnapping a queen or dragon could destroy a kingdom. Uhmmmm... idk. What does all you other peoples think?
We might wait and use Silence's idea - infiltrate one of the queen's castles, attempt to claim a hostage. I can't see either side making much headway so early on, so it could go one of two ways: the rebels confront a queen and/or her dragon, fail in kidnapping, and escape OR succeed, take her/the dragon for ranso, but the kidnapee escapes. Either way, there's some confrontation involved and the royals are armed with true knowledge of a rebellion.

The idea can occur via an infiltration, OR (perhaps more likely) the rebels wait for her return from the mountain meeting and confront her/the dragon on the road at night. Those are my thoughts thus far.

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kouja Dai
We might wait and use Silence's idea - infiltrate one of the queen's castles, attempt to claim a hostage. I can't see either side making much headway so early on, so it could go one of two ways: the rebels confront a queen and/or her dragon, fail in kidnapping, and escape OR succeed, take her/the dragon for ranso, but the kidnapee escapes. Either way, there's some confrontation involved and the royals are armed with true knowledge of a rebellion.

The idea can occur via an infiltration, OR (perhaps more likely) the rebels wait for her return from the mountain meeting and confront her/the dragon on the road at night. Those are my thoughts thus far.

This may seem odd, but, if decide to kidnap a dragon, then Gaul is the... less dangerous choice. He seems more docile than the others and (though this is not yet known) He has decided to up hold his Queen's values. (i.e. Allow himself to be captured to save civilians)

Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I had an idea for the other dragons to have a "dragon council." As far as I know all the kingdoms aren't really pissed at each other or at war. Maybe Treva gathered them all together and begs for help dealing with the rebels?

Also I'm sorry I haven't posted. Today has been rather busy even though it's supposed to be my day off.

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rift Within Me
I had an idea for the other dragons to have a "dragon council." As far as I know all the kingdoms aren't really pissed at each other or at war. Maybe Treva gathered them all together and begs for help dealing with the rebels?

Uhm... Can you clarify? Like are you talking about the unbounded dragons? Like the entire race?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff