Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
thestoopidmonkey
rofl sword I don't need no stinking sword when I have sir smashy lol

stare *starts Chainsaw Blade* Let see how long Sir Smashy lasts, shall us?

Widower

Feral Phantom

Damon DeUmbras
Spookworm

Hehe that is fine (in my humble opinion). As I stated earlier in the thread I am Eurus, your Head Knight. *bows* Greetings I have great hopes in working with you

Rift Within Me

Again (this is just to make sure you know) I won't post until I hear for either of you. Meaning I won't post as Eurus until the Queen summons him. xD

As soon as Rift posts, (Which should be quite soon, he just got off work if I'm not mistaken), I will call to you smile Thanks for joining my kingdom!

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

Damon DeUmbras
thestoopidmonkey
rofl sword I don't need no stinking sword when I have sir smashy lol

stare *starts Chainsaw Blade* Let see how long Sir Smashy lasts, shall us?
cool marcus fenix called he wants his swag back

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Spookworm

As soon as Rift posts, (Which should be quite soon, he just got off work if I'm not mistaken), I will call to you smile Thanks for joining my kingdom!

My many and undying thanks.

And ya know I've been thinking... It's really not a Kingdom. Only the North is a Kingdom, The East, South, and West, are all actually Queendoms. Because even if the Crowned Princess is set to taken the crown, in a true kingdom, she'd only get it upon her marriage.

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
thestoopidmonkey

emotion_dealwithit He aint gettin' sheeeit!
Spookworm
I just want to apologize in advanced for short posts. I have a teething 8 month old who enjoys stealing my laptop and it is very hard to concentrate on what to write >~<

Oh gods. I so understand! Teething babys require quiet a bit of soothing. Short posts are fine, especially since you gave us a heads up. If you have to post lik a 3 Sentences in order to just give a very basic reply, that is fine

Widower

Feral Phantom

Damon DeUmbras
Spookworm

My many and undying thanks.

And ya know I've been thinking... It's really not a Kingdom. Only the North is a Kingdom, The East, South, and West, are all actually Queendoms. Because even if the Crowned Princess is set to taken the crown, in a true kingdom, she'd only get it upon her marriage.

Eastern womandom razz

Widower

Feral Phantom

Karina Telrunya
Spookworm
I just want to apologize in advanced for short posts. I have a teething 8 month old who enjoys stealing my laptop and it is very hard to concentrate on what to write >~<

Oh gods. I so understand! Teething babys require quiet a bit of soothing. Short posts are fine, especially since you gave us a heads up. If you have to post lik a 3 Sentences in order to just give a very basic reply, that is fine

Thanks for understanding ^-^ I really appreciate it!!

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Spookworm

Eastern womandom razz

neutral I am suddenly feeling very sorry for Eurus. No wonder he spends most of his time flying on birds. He needs to escape that sea of women!

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

Damon DeUmbras
thestoopidmonkey

emotion_dealwithit He aint gettin' sheeeit!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
thestoopidmonkey
rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are to kind sir, please give yourself a round of applause, You've earned it! emotion_brofist

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

Damon DeUmbras
thestoopidmonkey
rofl rofl rofl rofl

You are to kind sir, please give yourself a round of applause, You've earned it! emotion_brofist
I guess you might say I deserve a (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■), standing ovation
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Newbie Hunter

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
thestoopidmonkey
I guess you might say I deserve a (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■), standing ovation

eek That's it, I admit defeat. My awesomeness pales in comparison to your epicousity!!

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

Damon DeUmbras
thestoopidmonkey

eek That's it, I admit defeat. My awesomeness pales in comparison to your epicousity!!
mrgreen all bow to my epic epicousity and tremble lol

Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Didn't I already post? -confuzzled-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash