please give it a look 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 > >>

User Image

█████████ ( ) INTRODUCTIONS

XXXXXXX -- created by ii dinosaur ii
                                  XXXXXXX -- my co-captain g r a h a m m m
                                  XXXXXXX -- a lit-break role play
                                  XXXXXXX -- inspired by disney movies and summer camps
                                  XXXXXXX -- currently accepting reserves
                                  XXXXXXX -- IC thread
Lil_Pink_Overlord
Dark Gozenta
OnlySaneChic
Villainess Harley Quinn
g r a h a m m m
Malius Furion
saturnine sunshine
insomniatic colors
hanniegraham

god i really hope i got everyone. anyway, welcome
to the ooc thread! feel free to start potting with each
other while you work on your profiles or wait for the
thread to open. if you could, please check the main
thread and make sure that everything is right with
your character that would be awesome. i think i got
everyone down and in a cabin unless i'm waiting for
you to get back to me because some of them have
filled up.

Sup guys!

I play Brandon Jargon (aka Billy Joe Cobra) and Spencer Lynch (aka Spencer Wright), since I play probably the least traditional of the characters here I figured I'd say hello!

If anyone wants to plot with me and my dudes just hit me up! I'll try to quote people as they show up too, but if you could do the same for me I'd really appreciate it. c;

Timid Bunny

insomniatic colors

insomniatic colors
Hello there c: I will soon play as Ariel- the Little Mermaid ((aka. Lynette Davis))
I'd be intrested in plotting with you if you don't mind c: c: c:

» ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ «
ah, hello everyone!
i play dallas park, counterpart to the lovely charlotte la bouff.

i would love to plot with anyone who's interested~
Kodee-Bunny

Hello! :D Nice to meetcha!

Ariel's one of my favorites, I'd love to plot with you! Do you have your profile started at all or would you rather just give the DL on your character? c:

I'll give you two long-story-shorts on Brandon and Spencer here!

Brandon Jargon: His real name is Baruch Spitznogle, but he ABSOLUTELY HATES his real name so it's no recommended to use it...ever. Overall he's an extremely excitable, friendly, and generally high energy dude. He's a musician who's just starting to make his way into the public eye and is pretty cocky about that, and just about himself in general. He's down for a good time any time, and comes from pretty darn wealthy background.

Spencer Lynch: Spencer is all about horror movies and supernatural stuff. His dream is to become a famous director and currently works on films whenever he has free time. He's pretty awkward, if only because most people consider his interests pretty weird and out there, but he's a pretty good guy. He's pretty sarcastic and can get irritable pretty quickly when people are in his space too much without having a good reason. At times he gets suspicious of people trying hard to become his friend because normally he's just the weird-kid. He and Brandon have been best friends for about 5 years now.

saturnine sunshine

I was looking over Dallas's profile and I honestly think him and Brandon would get along pretty well. xD I linked both his and Spencer's profiles a bit ago in this thread, and you can look at the mini-blurbs that I just told to Kodee, take a look and we can get the plotting party started!

Timid Bunny

insomniatic colors
saturine sunshine

insomniatic colors
i'll give you the DL on my character since i'm not even half-ways done with the profile c:
and i like the plots for your characters! x3 Lynette would like Brandon as a possible love interest and both of them as friends since she likes weird people

Lynette Davis ;; Lynette doesn't know who her real parents are or her family history at all. She was stranded in a small island when she was a child at the age of five. This caused her to go into her natural survival instincts and do what she can to stay alive. She was found when she was fourteen; nine years later by a wealthy family. With this family, she was home schooled and learned the things a normal teenager would know by now. Her family put her at this camp to make friends and live life like any ordinary teen. She has a natural talent for swimming (see what i did there? biggrin ) and singing.

saturnine sunshine
i really like dallas's profile :3 i can see him and lynette becoming good / close friends c:
insomniatic colors

» ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ «
i totally blooped out of the internet for a while because my charger broke;;; whoopsadoodle.
okay, so, i think you're right about brandon and dally being p good friends.
i just hope brandon is ok with being asked a lot of dumb questions, because dallas is.... kind of full of them.
he's a huge ditz. hehehe.

Kodee-Bunny

I love how Brandon actually replied to that, since he's giving me inspiration for plotting purposes right now. At the mention that he's a possible love interest for her he couldn't help but say: "Well of course I am, I'm AWESOME. <3"

Anyway, it sounds like Brandon and her would have quite a bit in common. They're both pretty quirky individuals with their own way of living life. If she sang around him he'd probably give her mild compliments but be too busy being absorbed in his own mind thinking how he probably could sing it better, it's nothing personal just how he is; since music is a huge part of his life and all. xD He'd go swimming with her any time though, unless it was absolutely freezing outside...he's not a fan of the cold, at all.

Spencer on the other hand might be a bit more complicated. He's going through his own internal struggle regarding Brandon so he's a bit harsher on people who have a crush on his friend. However, he's generally a nice guy. He'd probably ask her a lot about what it was like living on that island, see if he could get any inspiration for a future horror flick or something.

saturnine sunshine

No worries. c:

Yeah, I was thinking because they're both returning campers too they could've met last year at camp and their friendship started then.

The thing with Brandon and dumb questions is...he probably doesn't know they're dumb. He's not exactly the brightest bulb in the box himself, especially considering the last time he had any kind of education he was about eleven. He'd probably just stare at Dallas a second then give "pfft obviously it's this" answer that may or may not even be right.

Most of the things he knows about he learned randomly on his own or heard from people who actually went to school, haha. Chances are he'll be asking a lot of strange questions too so they'd be on the same page. ;P

I honestly think Spencer would just look at them and go "Oh no...now there's two, great. Just what the world needed. @_@"

Extragalactic Invader

Hello all! ^^
Just figured I'd poke my head and say hi. I'm going to be playing Naomi aka Elsa.
Her profile is still being worked on, but I'm open to plotting. 3nodding

» ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ «
Kodee-Bunny

yeah i could see that.
c:
she's a first timer at camp, right?
//bad memory whoops

could you link me to your favorite pic of lynnett's model?
i need it for my relationship chart.
insomniatic colors

that would be cool c:
since brandon and spencer are pretty good friends,
would dallas and spencer be acquaintances, then, do you think?

dallas is probably marginally book smarter than brandon, but they're both mostly on the same page.
maybe they switch of on being the 'duh, of course this is what that means' guy.

and spencer is in the background like
what the hell is happening here that's not even close what are you /talking/ about?

heheh

also! could you link me to unedited pics of the models you used for brando and spence? i want to make their icons for my relationship chart.

Lil_Pink_Overlord

hello! c:
i'm looking over elsa's profile now.

there's a link somewhere up there of dally's profile, but here's a fresh one
saturnine sunshine

They would definitely at least be familiar with each other. Honestly Spencer might feel like it's, to an extent, his responsibility to make sure the vanity twins don't cause any trouble. xD Though he wouldn't be much help to stopping anything if they did since he is always getting into trouble doing crazy stunts himself.

Oh my gosh that'd be so perfect! And Dallas is probably marginally smarter than Brandon near 100% of the time. xD Though them going back and forth about 'well obviously' and BOTH being wrong would just be hilarious, gotta love dense people with pride.

Brando & Spence'

Lil_Pink_Overlord

Hey girl hey! Welcome. c;

I play Brandon Jargon (aka Billy Joe Cobra of Dude, That's My Ghost!) and Spencer Lynch (aka Spencer Wright of Dude, That's My Ghost!).

If you feel like plotting with me let me know. c: Though I can toss out a few basic ideas here just cuz!

Brandon -> Naomi: I can tell you this much, Brandon's gonna think she's really pretty. xD If you know anything about the guy know that he's vain as they come, so appearances mean a lot. Plus it means if he thinks you're pretty...damn you must be. Aside from that, if she's a bit of a quiet girl he'll probably step around her more carefully. With dudes he's like "LIGHTEN UP" but with girls he's kind of like "What do I do? They're so quiet and stuff..." So he might end up just rambling in a lame attempt to make her laugh or something.

Spencer -> Naomi: He'd probably try talking to her once or twice, depending on if she seems to attract a lot of people or not. With more popular campers he tends to stray back because he figures they wouldn't be all that interested in chatting with him. Not so much a judgmental thing but more "eh, they've got a lot of options." He's a lot less high energy than Brandon so he'd be more laid back talking to her than his friend.

Extragalactic Invader

insomniatic colors

Brandon -> Naomi: Well she is going to be quiet for the first day or two. She, like her Disney counterpart, doesn't do well in crowds and is slow to trust. I can honestly say that if Brandon calls her pretty, she's going to be all like "Uhh...thank you?" xD She'd be a little wary, not used to people complimenting her without them wanting something from her. That is if he really means it. xD

Spencer -> Naomi: At this point, I see Naomi as being not one of the popular kids. xD I mean, she probably wouldn't know anybody, living in Canada and such. She's also used to avoiding people and having people avoiding her...so she's extremely awkward around new people. Eventually, she'll open up to people and be more open with them.

saturnine sunshine

OMFG! He's so adorable! ^^

» ♥ | | ♥ | | ♥ «
Lil_Pink_Overlord

thank you !!!!
<3

insomniatic colors

spencer gets to babysit the dingbat twins, heeheheh.
luckily for him, dallas is kind of lazy. he'd rather watch and eat popcorn while shenanigans happen, usually.

and yeah!
dallas is also really bad with words, like
he's prone to malapropisms. he gets tons of words mixed up.
like, 'dancing the flamingo' instead of 'dancing the flamenco'
'whatever boats your float'
stuff like that,

and brandon probably picks up on that a lot
spencer is like 'you guys know that isn't a thing, right? you can't possibly think other people say those things.'
and dallas and brando are like 'YOU DON"T KNOW'

also, sorry for late replies.
my relationship page is under construction, eheheh.
-flops on the ground-
finally, two seconds of peace!
i'm glad everyone has started plotting! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out