Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Hunter

wise_ninja_person
I have a -probably late- request: could everyone type out the pronunciations of your character's names? I want to make sure I'm saying them right...

Faida: fay-duh
(f-strong A-d-uh)

Astriael: basically, a**-Try-Ale (oh boy scroomsaw's gonna have a party with that one) though I guess it could also be said a**-tree-ale depending on how people say their I's
...writing it out this way makes me feel like Astriael's name isn't pretty anymore XD

Space Treasure

TeacupsonaString
wise_ninja_person
I have a -probably late- request: could everyone type out the pronunciations of your character's names? I want to make sure I'm saying them right...

(f-strong A-d-uh)

Astriael: basically, a**-Try-Ale (oh boy scroomsaw's gonna have a party with that one) though I guess it could also be said a**-tree-ale depending on how people say their I's
...writing it out this way makes me feel like Astriael's name isn't pretty anymore XD

Hahaaaaaaahahaha a**-Try. Trying to get dat a**.
Oh gosh here we go with Arcuarephael
Ar-Que-Air-Fy-El
Ar like a pirate says it, Que like rhymes with clue, Air like... the word air.... Fy like fire, and El like EL CHUPACABRA

Demonic Prophet

19,665 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
wise_ninja_person

(f-strong A-d-uh)

"Vi" like "video" and "dar" like dart.

Demonic Prophet

19,665 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Megathread 100
xScroomsaw
TeacupsonaString
wise_ninja_person

(f-strong A-d-uh)

Ar-Que-Air-Fy-El
Ar like a pirate says it, Que like rhymes with clue, Air like... the word air.... Fy like fire, and El like EL CHUPACABRA

I'm really glad you clarified this, because that was the name I had the hardest time with. Turns out I was pronouncing it right. Good, I was worried.

Space Treasure

Demonique Affection

I have the wickedest of headaches right now so that post is gonna be on hold for a hot minute

Space Treasure

Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw
TeacupsonaString
wise_ninja_person

(f-strong A-d-uh)

Ar-Que-Air-Fy-El

I'm really glad you clarified this, because that was the name I had the hardest time with. Turns out I was pronouncing it right. Good, I was worried.

You guys want to hear how I got her name?

Demonic Prophet

19,665 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Megathread 100
xScroomsaw
Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw
TeacupsonaString
wise_ninja_person

(f-strong A-d-uh)

Ar-Que-Air-Fy-El

Yes.

Space Treasure

Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw
Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw
TeacupsonaString
wise_ninja_person

(f-strong A-d-uh)

Ar-Que-Air-Fy-El

Yes.

I googled latin word for violin and then I got the infinitive Arcuare which means to play an instrument with a bow and then I tacked on "phael" to the end

Melodious Hunter

xScroomsaw
Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw
Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw

Ar-Que-Air-Fy-El

Yes.

I googled latin word for violin and then I got the infinitive Arcuare which means to play an instrument with a bow and then I tacked on "phael" to the end
FABULOUS

Space Treasure

Demonique Affection

oooooooOOOOOOOOO what a twist, I never would have guessed Vidar was a nerd

Demonic Prophet

19,665 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Megathread 100
xScroomsaw
Demonique Affection

How did you not catch that sooner?

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I haven't seen or heard anything from Winter in almost a month... She doesn't have any info on her profile, and the last time she posted was in here neutral
Any ideas on what I should do?

Space Treasure

wise_ninja_person
I haven't seen or heard anything from Winter in almost a month... She doesn't have any info on her profile, and the last time she posted was in here neutral
Any ideas on what I should do?

Leave her, I guess. Theres no fun with you being stuck. I'd just say she remembered she left the oven on or forgot to check on her ice pops in the freezer or something. Give her a reason to leave you so you can continue on alone, like a lone wolf.

Space Treasure

Demonique Affection
xScroomsaw
Demonique Affection

How did you not catch that sooner?

He looked too suave. Either way Arcu is gonna devour him like a ham sandwich. A ham sandwich thats smarter than she is.

Space Treasure

Demonique Affection
TeacupsonaString
wise_ninja_person

So we killed fafnir. Is the snow gone? I would have quoted everyone but it's like 1am and I am lazy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff