Welcome to Gaia! ::

EroticBagel
starry-eyed-dreamer25
EroticBagel
starry-eyed-dreamer25
Sage just walked in and is finding a bedroom, but she is open for interaction c:

c:

*target locked and set*

I Have yet to plot with you. c:

Lets plot away^^ I know Sage would think Chris the cutest guy in the house, she would be a little put off by the drugs. She's also very shy and uncertain when meeting strangers, so maybe Chris could ease her up a bit, be her first friend in the house! ^^ Any ideas?

Chris is honestly shy around girls but he wont let it show, he just gets crazy and acts like a lunatic. He might be looking for a reason to stop doing drugs and maybe she could help him? Plus he's new to the house as well and currently munching a apple c:

He could help her ease up a little, and she could work on getting him off the drugs, I like it c:
Thats what we call teamwork^^ Lol
If he wanders around looking for an empty room, he will probably stumble across her

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
starry-eyed-dreamer25
EroticBagel
starry-eyed-dreamer25
EroticBagel
starry-eyed-dreamer25
Sage just walked in and is finding a bedroom, but she is open for interaction c:

c:

*target locked and set*

Lets plot away^^ I know Sage would think Chris the cutest guy in the house, she would be a little put off by the drugs. She's also very shy and uncertain when meeting strangers, so maybe Chris could ease her up a bit, be her first friend in the house! ^^ Any ideas?

Chris is honestly shy around girls but he wont let it show, he just gets crazy and acts like a lunatic. He might be looking for a reason to stop doing drugs and maybe she could help him? Plus he's new to the house as well and currently munching a apple c:

He could help her ease up a little, and she could work on getting him off the drugs, I like it c:
If he wanders around looking for an empty room, he will probably stumble across her

Woot! Team work c:
*SuperUltraInternetHighFive*
I'll post later to make sure everyone get's their first post up c:
EroticBagel
starry-eyed-dreamer25
EroticBagel
starry-eyed-dreamer25
EroticBagel
starry-eyed-dreamer25

c:

*target locked and set*

Woot! Team work c:
*SuperUltraInternetHighFive*
I'll post later to make sure everyone get's their first post up c:

Sounds good to me c:

Wheezing Gawker

18,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Ash is most of the way done. I'm just being a procrastinating procrastinator. He'll be up very soon.

Ice-Cold Prophet

braintopia
Ash is most of the way done. I'm just being a procrastinating procrastinator. He'll be up very soon.

Youhaveotherpoststoworkonafterthatyoubuttstopstalling.
xx__CBK__xx
braintopia

Youhaveotherpoststoworkonafterthatyoubuttstopstalling.

I second this! Sorrybrain

Wheezing Gawker

18,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hellraiser 500
xx__CBK__xx
RedneckAriel
It's up. Slave drivers. Geeze.

Wheezing Gawker

18,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Just so y'all are in the know,
Ash is in fact in Ari's room. I gave CBK permission to have him follow her, so no one else needs to run to her aid. c:
They have some breaking up to do.

Devoted Friend

ok my post is up not the greatest but its at least something...
Wow went from loud and moving fast to really quiet today...

Wheezing Gawker

18,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hellraiser 500
I've been gone most of the day, so I haven't been able to post anything.
I'm going to get Ash up now. c:

And Hell, your post was fine~
it was a slow day. i was expecting to be farther behind by the time i got home from my bfs and work but i was in luck lol

Wheezing Gawker

18,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hellraiser 500
I was out most of the day. I only got in around nine thirty. My friend just got a new cat, so I spent most of my day following it around, cooing, and taking pictures of it. That's how I welcome people to the family.

Deathly Phantom

Sorry, I was doing my studio projects most of the day xD I have about half a post for the twins right now and I'm going to try to get it up before I go to bed
Ugh, work sucks -.- Anywho, I work today so I will be back on sometime tonight^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff