Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join? Yeah?

YEAH! 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Maybe not this time. 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Hmmm... *raises eyebrow mysteriously, stroking invisible beard* 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29 >

Aged Gaian

reload my soul
unrepentant manizer

no worries, we all did. > >; even though I named him.
it came from a song by Yellowcard. pretty song ~
more or less...he wants to kill all humans to protect his friends. 8D

[/dead]

aka, Cody and Ember are screwed x'DDDDd

^ my personality blurb for Nix is above on the last page...xD if that'll help give you a feel for how Avon will act around her, etc. :3

Aged Gaian

the lollipop workshop

Yo yo yo Manny! Let the plotting begin!! =D

PLOOOTT WIFFF MEEEEE ~

emotion_dowant

emotion_c8

Nixie's personality is back a page...you play Maxie?

High-functioning Terrestrial

20,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
unrepentant manizer

Imma leave it a mystery and not tell joo,...ho'

Anyway we have blurbs me love..first page..xD

Mel loves everyone and she can manipulate people via emotions and feelings..if she takes compliments seriously Mel is going to make the woman melt or esplode.. Mels all about making people feel good. Also if they're friends Mel won't have a problem lending her money, given it's not hard for her to make off humans..

Also -side note- Mel wouldn't care if she was straight or not..xD Kate is straight..haha that rhythms..anyway I think she's straight and Mel hits on her all the time..if you read Mel's first post she seduced a straight girl four minutes into the RP ^_^

Mah b***h got skilz...

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

the lollipop workshop

xD well it works.
hey has anyone heard from zanical? I think he should post before we get too far along. also the humans might want to insert themselves in the mess too.

unrepentant manizer

....yeah pretty much. > >; no offense little humans! Avon just doesn't play nicely with you.
..or anyone that gets in his way, I imagine. hm, well personality wise, I don't think they'll clash much. I'm not sure how or whether they'd really know each other; maybe casual friends?

Avon's really practical, can be charming when he feels like it, sometimes speaks in dead languages, writes in a journal, has a lot of spellbooks, his cat is important to him, er, what else...he's a college student. close friends with max and kate. and not very reserved in using magic to help himself or other people...or to showoff. I think that's the biggest points about my kid.
ndsafjosdahfoasdjfphaos MY INTERNET BE SLOW FOR SOME REASON!! D=

reload my soul

I sent him a message! =D
And I sent our female human a message that says... LET US PLOT
FOR OUR BROTHER AND SISTER YO! Well something like that xD
I want to put Cody in there but I just wanna make sure the fam situation
is all straight! =]

unrepentant manizer

Let me just get what I had from page 9 up... lol! xD

Alright so Max is pretty chillax even if people can get under her skin (if they TRY)
She's not very careful with magic sometimes... but if her mom told her she could use it
all the time (which isn't right, her mom is REALLY strict about magic), then she probably
would barely use it for things. She makes it a point to be a rebel with her mom which her
friends won't understand and they'll all defend her mother but Max has her reasons... (namely
missing daddy dearest). Hmmm... if you TRY to get under her skin she'll probably brush it off
but with her enemies, she'll get crazy. She tries to keep her cool because if she doesn't it lands
her in a lot of trouble usually but when she can't she gets infuriated and there is no stopping the
flow of magical revenge... (at least that's what I'm thinking). xD

Other than that she's just a nineteen year old, geeky, culinary major (creative writing minor)... witch.

Based on that, do you have any ideas? Friend or foe? xD

Aged Gaian

Nestle Shadows

Does that mean I get to call you my bic'? emotion_dowant

x'D

Those are just blurbies for the species gonk not necessarily for the characters personalities themselves. sweatdrop I suppose that species to species is gonna be a good determiner of how well they get along as well. x'D

Oh boy...I DUN WANT NIXIE TO ESPLODE Q~Q My poor baby...

Lolololololol.....HIT ON ALL THE PEOPLE! Beware...Nix might hit on her right back. >3

reload my soul

Casual friends works for me! :3 If he does a lot of writing, I can see them getting along well...since Nix is better on the communication front with writing. The cat will probably freak her out a little...part of the Banshee myth is that they're closely related to owls (the shriek, is mainly what the myth evolved from) - and bird + cat just...yeah...x'D

the lollipop workshop

Probably friend. To be honest, I don't see Nix making too many foes x'D The only thing that might throw her, with her high expectations, is her not being careful with magic. Given her predisposition to foreseeing deaths and all.

20,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
unrepentant manizer

User Image

Aged Gaian

Nestle Shadows

User Image

20,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
unrepentant manizer

User Image

Aged Gaian

Nestle Shadows

User Image

Benevolent Explorer

i don't know what's going on but these gifs
                are cracking me up.
                i lost my shizz at the jenson ackles one.

unrepentant manizer

hello! i don't know what to call you,
                but I'm mel. (oh gosh, i just realized that his
                can get kinda confusing).
                but i play kate, the anti-social werewolf.
                and we should plot.
                i love, love, love that you went with the
                banshee for your character!
                kudos to you!

Aged Gaian

we never change

Hullo Mel!

I'm Manny emotion_c8

And I love that our gifs are amusing you. emotion_dowant

I'm actually in the process of watching Supernatural right now >3

I also love that you love my character xD I figured doing something different and giving her a twist would be pretty epic. Apparently I did a good job! 8D

Anyways, I'd love to plot!

Nixie is warm and affirming by nature, as well as sensitive and concerned for others' feelings. She usually has good communication skills, especially when written, is a good listener, and takes her commitments very seriously. Nix tends to have high expectations for herself and others (which, is both a strength and weakness in her case.) On the other hand, she is prone to hold back part of herself, and isn't good with money or practical day-to-day life necessities. She has an extreme dislike of conflict and criticism, and is a bit of a perfectionist.

Any immediate thoughts? x'D Cause as far as anti-social goes, Nixie will probably be pretty nonchalant about it.
unrepentant manizer

Seems legit... perhaps Nixie tries to keep Max in line?
She'll fail but she's the grown up of the group...
the voice of reason! xD

Aged Gaian

the lollipop workshop

Legit is always good. [/wise nod] emotion_c8

o.o is Nixie the oldest? >_> I've got her sitting at 21 (and also working at the grocery store, if no one else is and if you want to add that to the main page...xD) since the range said 17-22. xD

But yeah, definitely. She'd probably auto-fall into that older-sister spot without really realizing it. I got to think more on her last night, and the reason why she holds back part of herself because of her foresight. Doesn't enjoy seeing peoples deaths, and it's slowly driving her insane. Making her more and more intangible with each vision. Not sure what she'd do if one of her friends died...so to solve that issue she tries not to get too close - but some things are just impossible to avoid. xDD

Benevolent Explorer

unrepentant manizer

Kate Sparrow - Nineteen - Werewolf

Katie grew up in Churchill and was practically raised by Max's mom, Bridget while
                  her father was out busy doing the lone wolf thing while she was growing up. Sometimes, Kate
                  would spend days at a time over at Max's house. She hoped wouldn't
                  inherit the gene, and for while, thought it had skipped her.
                  But when she was fourteen, she shifted for the first time. Afterwards, she wasn't
                  the same sweet, or fun-loving girl anymore. She pushed everyone away, even her best friend Max
                  who refused to leave her, despite Kate's attempts. She became sort of a recluse, locking herself
                  up in her apartment on most days, except to work (as a waitress at Trudy's Cafe) or to attend
                  classes at Churchill University as an art major. Don't take her for the shy, sweet type though. She
                  has a bit of a temper, which becomes increasingly worse as the full
                  moon approaches. Currently, no laws prevent her from hunting during the full moon, but during
                  the cycle, she keeps herself locked in chains in an old shed by the woods. It
                  keeps her up at night, thinking that she could hurt..or worse, murder someone while the beast
                  takes over. And she'll do whatever it takes to not let that happen.

ummmm, there's this. i don't have ANY ideas for Nix and Katie..
                  and that makes me sad. ):
                  i'll keep brainstorming. maybe i can come up with something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff