Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join? Yeah?

YEAH! 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Maybe not this time. 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Hmmm... *raises eyebrow mysteriously, stroking invisible beard* 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

User Image

an original roleplay by -- the lollipop workshop

Well hay dere,

i'm lollie (or lawlie if you prefer), i'm nineteen, and i'm ready for october to start. i would like to find a group of dedicated roleplayers (hopefully advanced literate just ready for a break but everyone who can meet expectations is welcome, of course!) who can type out two to three beefy (leafy, cheesy, add a little mayo) paragraphs and are generally cool people! =D

So with that little introduction i would like to let you in on what will be expected of you

Here we go. You must be able to...
                              a) post at least once a week
                              b) post at least two or three nice paragraphs
                              c) write in the third person
                              d) you can have more than one character but they have to be in separate posts
                              e) interact with everyone
                              f) color only your thoughts, text, and speech. all that narration will be in black, it's easier that way.
                              f) also make sure that you bold your speech
                              g) make sure to post in the ooc
                              h) errr happy october is coming up?

Welcome to Churchill, Virginia...

... where every day is dull and ordinary but every night the monsters come out to play. Humans haven't bothered the civilians of Churchill for the past ten years since mayor Richard Black, the evil father of the warlock, took over. For years he's driven the humans away but some seemed to have seeped in with the help of some of the good magical beings; those who want to mix with humans, to live among them peacefully. You are the youth of the town. Whatever being you may be, you have a future that will now be in the hands of you rather than your parents. Look alive- for some undead- and show us what you're made of. Good or bad, you're about to make an impact in the world of mystery here in Churchill.

xxxUpcoming Event Ideas: ??
                                  Idea one.
          xxxxxCHARACTERS
          You have all resided in Churchill for at least ten years with the exception of the humans.
          We will set the roleplay in October which means there will be school for the younger residents.
          Generally I would prefer an age range of seventeen to twenty-two or so... kind of random but oh well. xD

xxxMaxie "Max" Elouise Watsonxxxxxx
                        User Image

1. the witch conjures magic with her finger but must read off [or memorize] specific incantations.
            she's pretty good in her studies and knows a lot there is to know about magic but there is a difference
            between knowing a lot and physically performing the tasks needed to be done.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by the lollipop workshop

xxxavondale m. blackxxxxxx
                          User Image

2. the warlock is the side-arm of devils. though only a mortal, he's a mortal with only half a soul--
              the other half belonging to a devil he summoned years ago. he sold half his soul for the keys to
              unlock powerful spells and tricks but the devil did more than that. the remaining half he owns, is
              fragmented into three pieces allowing him to part ways. so watch out for the cat, Morgana,
              because when he gives her a piece of his soul, she's his little spy. however, since he can move
              around his soul, that means others can too, meaning he has to protect this little secret. if all
              three pieces are missing, his body dies. most of his spells are in Latin or Greek and require a
              blood sacrifice.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by reload my soul

xxxFranz von Bösewichtxxxxxx
                            User Image

3. the vampire sucks the blood out of anything that has a running blood source for energy. he
                can turn humans into vampires when he chooses to inject the venom. he has heightened senses
                and abilities. even though he can heal quicker, he is weakened by natural sunlight and can be
                killed with a wooden stake through the heart.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by JUSTASKMROWL

xxxkate elizabeth sparrowxxxxxx
                              User Image

4. the werewolf has heightened senses, such as smell and hearing. however, every full moon,
                  she must shift into her true form.and though she has the ability to heal quicker than the average
                  human, silver can be fatal to the werewolf.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by we never change

xxxPrimavera Ophelia Ruexxxxxx
                                User Image

5. the faerie is a mind reader. she likes to read the minds of people to really see what they're all
                    about but she never mind reads all the time. It causes her to pass out & she lessens her ablility
                    to mind read. She also can fly, but only if she applies herself and focuses.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by BEYLIEVE

xxxQuentin Joseph Moongoodxxxxxx
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6. the skinwalker is a common legend among native american tribes. he is able to take the form
                      of any animal that he has, in some shape or form, come into contact with. a skinwalker should
                      take care for the longer they take their bestial forms, the more it eats away at their humanity.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by a zanical original

xxxTill Adalbern Forstxxxxxx
                                    User Image

7. the elf is a part of many myths and legends from german, scandinavian, and old
                      english history. they have keen senses and are very flexible and quick. they are good at hiding
                      and sneaking around, and, children are naturally attracted to and are very trusting of them,
                      because good elves are very protective over children. elves live a long time and generally reside
                      in the woods, out of the way of humans. they are graceful and love to dance and the arts, but
                      they have terrible tempers. at the slightest misstep, elves become furious, wild, and out of
                      control. they're taken over by their instincts and stop thinking about what they're doing. elves
                      have a very strong sense of pride for their race, and are very mistrusting of anyone other than
                      good elves, highly discouraging of breeding between different races, as they want to keep their
                      own race pure and separate from humans and other races.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by kaaaarma

xxxJuniper Laurel Alderxxxxxx
                                    User Image

8. the wood nymph is often shown in greek mythology as a young, female nature diety.
                      nymphs are generally known to be a shy creatures. they tend to reside in areas far from
                      humans, though they are often heard singing by nearby villagers and travelers. nymphs are
                      known for their beauty, youth, and love for music and nature. they are very protective of their
                      homes and the earth in general, for they are strongly tied to them. dryads, or tree nymphs, are
                      particularly connected to their homes. they are unable to stray far from their tree they are
                      associated with. if their tree was harmed in any way, the nymph would suffer as well. while
                      nymphs are often kind and gentle, they won't hesitate to attack if it means protecting their home.
                      the nymph can command the powers of their home. in the case of the wood nymph, it has great
                      powers of nature and is able to control it, though with difficulty. nymphs are also good healers.
                      however, it's likely they'll hide in the face of danger rather than fight, though their appearance
                      may be a danger to those nearby. nymphs may appear in a whirlwind, causing madness, stroke,
                      or confusion to an unfortunate traveler.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by R i P l a y

xxxMelissa Everett Tannerxxxxxx
                                    User Image

9. the succubus is a life(chi) absorber. she can suck the life force or chi out of any humanoid
                        type being out there, although the stronger the being she feeds from the stronger she feels. she
                        can also heal herself by kissing or other currently unmentionable acts. can temporarily control
                        someone by igniting their feelings through means of touch, although the duration of the power is
                        based off the strength of the being. in some special cases if she focus's she can transfer chi into
                        another person, healing them but it requires her to feed very shortly after.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by nestle shadows

xxxDimitri Alfonso Salesxxxxxx
                                      User Image

10. the incubus is the male version of a succubus. Though they only prey on women their are
                          some are able to go both ways. Their strengths come from draining the life force from humans
                          and other human like creatures. His powers work just as the succubus, they must heal
                          themselves through acts of intimate moments, but this works best when with a woman. True
                          their powers work the same, the only difference is incubi cannot use their powers on their
                          counterparts. When fully charged they are as strong as a bear, but when they are weak and low
                          on power they are as weak as a human.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by ZaurielGuardianAngel

xxxCody Daniel Hosterxxxxxx
                                        User Image

11. the human possesses no powers and is mortal.
                            xxxxxxxxxplayed by the lollipop workshop

xxxClaire Madison Hosterxxxxxx
                                          User Image

12. the human is a simple creature. They do not have any powers and are very fragile.
                            Humans are uniquely adept at utilizing systems of symbolic communication such as language
                            for self-expression, the exchange of ideas, and organization.

xxxxxxxxxplayed by Mrs_Hot_Tottie

want to take up the other spots? we may have two of what we have already as far as magical humanoid creatures but try to think up your own! =D
                            remember, you come up with your limitations, so balance out your character, or I will for you!

xxxxxRESERVE
                                  POST THESE IN HERE PLEASE?! =D Perhaps some samples and what to call you? =]

xxxFirst Middle Lastxxxxxx
                                                                User Image

number. the (insert creature type here) is blah blah blah. list of powers and limitations of powers.
                                                  xxxxxxxxxplayed by username

[list][list][list][list][list][list][/list][color=postingcolor][u][color=white]xxx[/color][size=19][color=black]First Middle Last[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee386/anonymousthemonster/white-1-1.jpg[/img][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                  number. the (insert creature type here) is blah blah blah. list of powers and limitations of powers.
                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]played by [b][color=postingcolor]username[/color][/b]
                            xxxxxxOPENxxxxxxxxxxxx

any questions? go ahead and post them below! =D
                                          lollie says,

Who else has that mysterious beard mustache combo? =O
                            the lollipop workshop

xxxPrimavera Ophelia Ruexxxxxx
                                              User Image

5. the faerie is a mind reader. she likes to read the minds of people to really see what they're all about but she never mind reads all the time. It causes her to pass out & she lessens her ablility to mind read. She also can fly, but only if she applies herself and focuses.
                                xxxxxxxxxplayed by BEYLIEVE
                                            lollie says,

Just me? I told my mom it wasn't normal to have invisible hair on your face! xD
                              BEYLIEVE

lollie says,

Beautiful! I'll add you in! =D
                                                    What shall I call you? =D
                              the lollipop workshop

Alex is fine ;D
                              BEYLIEVE

lollie says,

Alright then, hello Alex. How are you this fine... evening? It's getting that time here. xD
                              the lollipop workshop

haha, yes it's about that time here too xD
                              nothing much ... about to eat some dinner *hopefully spanish food*
                              and what should I call you, ma'am?
                              BEYLIEVE

lollie says,

You can call me Lollie or Allie if you'd like... =P My family had KFC for a late lunch so I'll have that for dinner. xD
                                            lollie says,

I'll have to be back later... give my eyes a rest for a little bit.
                              the lollipop workshop

aah, i'd love some KFC right about now xD
                              BEYLIEVE

lollie says,

ALLLEEEXXX I'M HOOOOMMMEEE! xD Haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
                              Manage Your Items
                              Other Stuff
                              Get GCash
                              Offers
                              Get Items
                              More Items
                              Where Everyone Hangs Out
                              Other Community Areas
                              Virtual Spaces
                              Fun Stuff