Welcome to Gaia! ::

Copy your posts before submitting >.< Treat it like F5 in an adventure game.

Professional Shapeshifter

Usually I don't have to worry about this.... orz I can't remember the last time this happened.
It used to happen to me a lot.

When you log in, do you select the box to keep you logged in? If you don't, Gaia will time out on you.

When I was making my last post, it glitched on me. Luckily I'm all paranoid about it now so I copied it ^.^

I am sorry you lost your post. Hope the inspiration comes back to you soon.
I usually type up my posts in Notepad for that exact reason. It's extremely frustrating, have to say I learned my lesson the first, er, five or six times it happened to me. >>

Professional Shapeshifter

I can't really recall if I clicked that box or not, but I do remember clicking open a new tab so that I could reread some of the other posts just to make sure I wasn't missing anything in my own before I posted it and that certainly showed me as logged in.... Sigh.

I'll give another try in a bit once I stop huffing, but I'll definitely keep the advice in mind.
I understand x3 Totally, I do. Can't wait to see yor post!
I usually type my posts up in a test thread and save every paragraph just in case, I used to have that happen a lot but I haven't been doing enough thread rp for it to happen in a while.
*Fidgets anxiously and plays with a toy model of the Scarlet Sun*

Aged Genius

*Uncloaks*
>.>

<.<

*Cloaks*
Divine Illumination
*Uncloaks*
>.>

<.<

*Cloaks*
I saw that. emotion_donotwant

Aged Genius

Suddenly There Were Ducks
I saw absolutely nothing. There was no white light that has erased your memory. When you return home, you will continue you life as though nothing has happened. Instead, you had a great day. Walked the dog. Had come coffee. Sat and read a book.

mlem
*Paws at the IC thread and whimpers*
Divine Illumination
Suddenly There Were Ducks
I saw absolutely nothing. There was no white light that has erased your memory. When you return home, you will continue you life as though nothing has happened. Instead, you had a great day. Walked the dog. Had come coffee. Sat and read a book.

mlem
o Ae -twitch-

Hey, guys. I had a great day today. Walked Biscuit, had a cup of coffee, read my favorite book... Great, just great. =w=
-whispers- sorcery
Well. I wanted to wait on the others before posting again, but I ain't waiting no more. Onward, into adventure. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff