Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
Okay! So I have a working computer now, but bad news is that I am staying at my friends house next week while she has surgery. She doesn't have Wifi. I might be able to borrow her daughters Jet thingy, but I duno. But good news is that I can return to the wonderful world of the internet <3

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Yay! And Cookie for Good Friend Shippy!

What kind of surgery is it?

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
AmazingTentacleFox Shippy
Okay! So I have a working computer now, but bad news is that I am staying at my friends house next week while she has surgery. She doesn't have Wifi. I might be able to borrow her daughters Jet thingy, but I duno. But good news is that I can return to the wonderful world of the internet <3

Yaaay! I've missed you! Sorry to hear about your friend!

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
yay! cookie -noms-

I miss you guys too, Houou :3

And she is going in to get her lady parts removed because she had Ovarian/Uteral Cancer. And if they don't go in to take everything out then all her treatments would be for nothing. So this is just to make sure they get rid of it.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Oh boy... Hysterectomy... Fun...

My aunt had that. We almost lost her to sepsis... Give her my best wishes, Shippy~!

And now I just want to get my operation all the more. crying Being trans sucks sometimes...

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
AmazingTentacleFox Shippy
yay! cookie -noms-

I miss you guys too, Houou :3

And she is going in to get her lady parts removed because she had Ovarian/Uteral Cancer. And if they don't go in to take everything out then all her treatments would be for nothing. So this is just to make sure they get rid of it.

Oh no! crying Prayers and positive thoughts to her, then! I can't imagine what she must be going through right now.

I wouldn't want the cancer or anything, but if I could get the surgery for her, I would, because I don't want any kids anyway. It's so sad that most women who have to have their parts removed do want kids, it seems.

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
Thanks guys! She'll be happy to have more prayers.

My friend has a kid (my friend is twice my age actually) and she's been done with having kids for a long time. Her daughter is the only one she wants, and that's why she's having the surgery. If she doesn't, she could die. She pretty much lives for her daughter.

Aww Ryoko

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
That's really sweet. It's good that she's done having them; she's one of the lucky ones in that respect. I hear so many stories of, "I wanted children, but now I can't have them because of cancer."

I hope that the surgery goes well and will be praying for no complications!

Dapper Zealot

I hope she'll be okay, Shippo.

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
Yeah, I bet that's hard.

Thanks guys <3 All we can do is pray and hope.

Unbeatable Raider

Gaaahhh...man,that sucks. It really does. But at least she already had her kid and she's happy with her. That's always the best you can hope for in cases like these. All the same though,good luck to her! We'll be sending positive energy your way to deliver to your friend,Shippy!

We'll keep the RP warm until you get back.

Dapper Zealot

Well lets put all the strippers on hold and box up the chocolate fountain till next week.

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I wish your friend a successful surgery and speedy recovery, Shippy.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I think Yang just said what Yorukage would have been thinking. xd

"Problems with English? A little bit, sure, but is that what you're speaking? Because I can't understand you." ^^;

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I expect Yang to be punched shortly. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers