Okami Wolfen's Buttercup

Shirtless Prophet

Karmie Cloo
Srsly need to make plot babies with everyone
before all these posts leave me behind! ; A ;

But first.. how's it gooooing?
More people I have yet to meet! Hello!
//waves awkwardly

Hello hello~! I haven't met you yet either c:. Welcome to the Coven Famiry!

I play Nilin the High Priestess, Mikahail, and another minor character called Kuklo.

I'm doing pretty well~. How's your day going?

Winner

Chailya of Water

Hngg. Your avatar is so cute! emotion_kirakira

AND OOH YOU PLAY NILIN. She's pretty much Lake's boss-woman so
it's a must that we establish a bit of plotting. xD Lake is the Evocation
Sage of Fang, btw! ; u ; I should go read Nilin's profile in a bit..

Well, I just woke up, and it's like 1pm lol.
I'm actually getting ready to go to the beach! xD

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Koko the Boss

Uchiha Itachi Jr
I'm guessing from learning from Nilin? if not I can change that. I planned on unsealing the book in my next post to either give it to Reginald or just to keep the book on his night stand.

Oh well Nilin hasn't made it known to everyone that she is a Veshtun, it's supposed to be a secret. Veshtun's have similar biological makeup as humans so there isn't much of a difference that would allow Marcus to know unless he has Naito's ability of telling the difference. Also, I think it'd be smart of Marcus to hand off the book to Reginald but I'm going to do a post with Simone intercepting. She's brainwashed to cause some havoc and mischief anyway so she'll run into Marcus and be all ' OOOO what's this?! It's mine now! ' and run off with Ash XD !

Sure. And I'll change the post.

Okami Wolfen's Buttercup

Shirtless Prophet

Karmie Cloo

Thank you~~! I love your avi! I've always been a big fan of dark avis emotion_kirakira .

*gasp* So you're Lake?! Yush, we must make plot babies! Do you have anything in mind? :3
Koko the Boss
OmniMyth

Well thank you my dear.. Yes.. It was a bit dark.. Killing two kids their mother and father then stringing their father up with the covens crests carve in his chest... and the kingdoms crests written in blood on the walls.. Yes.. a bit dark.. but I figured it would be a good way to start some gold old fashioned demented blood shed. Anyway.. Don't work my dear.. Sorrow has more than one trick up her sleeve for getting into the house of Fang... There's so many possibilities.. She could do a transformation spell on her own blood for a mere thirty minuteds (since any longer it would kill her) and slip past the magically defenses by tricking them into thinking that she is one of the house of fang... Maybe.. Or she can make a little voodoo doll like last time that basically had little to no magic in it and have it cross the defenses and with it being so irrefutably small, the detectors would pick it up and my doll could go scoping for some personal belongings of someone in there... theres ways.. but if you have a better way let me know because I really want to get sorrow in there for some destructive fun.

Hahaha I think sending in the doll to steal personal belongings would help. Or using the doll to get someone to help Sorrow through the rift. Either way, I think it'll be fun to see Sorrow cause a commotion inside of Fang XD It'll actually help the Rescue team retrieve Simone while Sorrow spins things out of control. I like it!

But who would be dumb enough to be like... Little doll wants me to go let someone in fang? >.> ..... OKAY! ^.^ ??

But if Sorrow steals some things from some people she can temporarily transform herself into them for like ten minutes.. enough to get past the barriers.

@ Kamie:

Sorrow: Did someone say... babies?? O.O

Comatose_Angel's Partner In Crime

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Ok I read through everyones post, Ulricks though was slightly confusing. Can someone full me in on the magical threads please? I don't quite how, they are all attached to eachother. Maybe through mana?

Loyal Spirit

14,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Everything in the world is connected, the power of creation, chaos, and magic bind everything. Most mortals are unable to see the strands of power that weave everything together, but mages can interact with the larger of these threads to work their magics. Dragons can see the threads, since they are basically living manifestations of creation magic.

---Magic that flows through all things can be seen by certain creatures or with certain spells. It takes the form of threads that link any and every living thing together. These threads are manipulated by thread-weavers, or warlocks/witches, to create magical effects.--- from magic section of world lore.

---✘ Dragons can see this magic since they are in essence, pure magic. But, 'dragon magic' runs deeper that threads. They use creation magic and are also made of it.---from Dragons section of species in world lore.

IILovelyAmarathII
Ok I read through everyones post, Ulricks though was slightly confusing. Can someone full me in on the magical threads please? I don't quite how, they are all attached to eachother. Maybe through mana?

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lady Tarien
Everything in the world is connected, the power of creation, chaos, and magic bind everything. Most mortals are unable to see the strands of power that weave everything together, but mages can interact with the larger of these threads to work their magics. Dragons can see the threads, since they are basically living manifestations of creation magic.

---Magic that flows through all things can be seen by certain creatures or with certain spells. It takes the form of threads that link any and every living thing together. These threads are manipulated by thread-weavers, or warlocks/witches, to create magical effects.--- from magic section of world lore.

---✘ Dragons can see this magic since they are in essence, pure magic. But, 'dragon magic' runs deeper that threads. They use creation magic and are also made of it.---from Dragons section of species in world lore.

IILovelyAmarathII
Ah I see… I should re-read this section. Thank you. That must have been a silly question on my part huh? Do all mages have the ablity to mulpilate or just certain ones?

Loyal Spirit

14,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
IILovelyAmarathII
Lady Tarien

IILovelyAmarathII
Ah I see… I should re-read this section. Thank you. That must have been a silly question on my part huh? Do all mages have the ablity to mulpilate or just certain ones?

Not a silly question at all. And most do not see the threads. Most mages are confused as hell when called thread-weaver, as even to those who can see magic, it will appear to them in various ways, usually colored by the theme his or her magic takes. The colored light of a mage's mana is an example of this. Naito's magic appears green and took the form of chains when he bound the prisoners. The teleportation mages formed a large arcane ritual circle on the ground when transporting the rescue team to maizen. To the dragon present these spells appeared as colored spun threads. The greenroom looked like a big wicker box, the chains, braids, and the teleportation circle a net made of nooses.

Typically, a mage can sense magic, and the way they shape the magic within them varies with how they learned, or were trained. Encantations, intricate hand signs, or simple force of will are all ways that casters manipulate the threads they are connected to.

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lady Tarien
IILovelyAmarathII
Lady Tarien

IILovelyAmarathII

Not a silly question at all. And most do not see the threads. Most mages are confused as hell when called thread-weaver, as even to those who can see magic, it will appear to them in various ways, usually colored by the theme his or her magic takes. The colored light of a mage's mana is an example of this. Naito's magic appears green and took the form of chains when he bound the prisoners. The teleportation mages formed a large arcane ritual circle on the ground when transporting the rescue team to maizen. To the dragon present these spells appeared as colored spun threads. The greenroom looked like a big wicker box, the chains, braids, and the teleportation circle a net made of nooses.

Typically, a mage can sense magic, and the way they shape the magic within them varies with how they learned, or were trained. Encantations, intricate hand signs, or simple force of will are all ways that casters manipulate the threads they are connected to.
That makes a lot more sense. Cause for example my character doesn't use a staff he uses his hands and his aura of magic is a blue/blueviolet depending on how much mana he uses. I like to describe it like electrical currents in a sense. Typically, since hes a water elemental you can see more if he surrounds himself with a type of water source. The threads do make a lot of sense. I was just wondering at the time how dragons were to see these threads but this explains a lot thank you. ☺

Loyal Spirit

14,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
happy to help!

Winner

Chailya of Water

Okay I just finished reading her profile! //flails

I just wanted to point out that THEY CAN TOTES BE SPIRIT BUDDIES! emotion_awesome
Haha well sort of. Nilin has a demon streak while Lake has a guardian streak. xD
Regardless, they are hosting another spirit within them! Which is neat-o. I'd imagine
Lake would have a lot of respect for her, despite his dwindling loyalty towards Fang
in general. I think he would also fear her to an extent because of her Necromancy.
She could easily take Lake down since he's spiritually vulnerable, and she could
trigger his soul rejection which is pretty much lethal to him. xD So yeah, he wouldn't
want to get on her bad side. Ever.

I'm sure he'd be devastated and then relieved once he finds out that she
was captured in Zhu but then rescued shortly afterwards. ; u ;

OmniMyth

YES BABIES.
CUTE, FAT, AND TRAGIC PLOT BABIES. emotion_dowant
Karmie Cloo
Chailya of Water

Okay I just finished reading her profile! //flails

I just wanted to point out that THEY CAN TOTES BE SPIRIT BUDDIES! emotion_awesome
Haha well sort of. Nilin has a demon streak while Lake has a guardian streak. xD
Regardless, they are hosting another spirit within them! Which is neat-o. I'd imagine
Lake would have a lot of respect for her, despite his dwindling loyalty towards Fang
in general. I think he would also fear her to an extent because of her Necromancy.
She could easily take Lake down since he's spiritually vulnerable, and she could
trigger his soul rejection which is pretty much lethal to him. xD So yeah, he wouldn't
want to get on her bad side. Ever.

I'm sure he'd be devastated and then relieved once he finds out that she
was captured in Zhu but then rescued shortly afterwards. ; u ;

OmniMyth

YES BABIES.
CUTE, FAT, AND TRAGIC PLOT BABIES. emotion_dowant

Sorrow: AHHHHHHHHH BABIES!!!! MINDLESS PUDGEY LITTLE BAGS OF MEAT!!!! Do you know what goes on in their heads? NOTHING! THEY MAKE NO SENSE! SUCH HORRIFYING EATING SCREAMING POOPING BAGS OF SQUISH!

Winner

OmniMyth

Lol I honestly dislike babies irl.
Me and Sorrow can really hit it off.
Karmie Cloo
OmniMyth

Lol I honestly dislike babies irl.
Me and Sorrow can really hit it off.

Sorrow hates babies.. with a passion. Like.. mostly because she's scared of them. She gets scared of things she doesn't understand.. and babies are the only things that talk but don't use words... and theres not many things that sorrow doesn't understand in the world considering she's completely off her nut.. but anything that makes no sense to her, makes her scared.. plus.. she thinks they are ugly. Here's this.. and I quote from the last Sorrow post made in the other thread...

"On the contrary, the only thing she seemed to be thinking of at the moment was how creepy babies were. Looking up at you with their beady little eyes and their overly puffy cheeks. Slobbering down the front of them as they fill their pants without a single clue as to the life around them. Just the thought of those eating, screaming, pooping bags of squish was enough to make Sorrow stop and shiver a moment. Hopefully she will not run into any in Zhu. Sorrow once heard that she had once been a baby.. But that has to be insanity at it's finest. She has no recollection. No memory at all of ever being a smelly toothless result of lustful desires and a long night at the tavern. If she recalls correctly, she was merely short.. And had all her teeth. .."

And that my dear was the greatest paragraph from that entire post that I made haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff