Welcome to Gaia! ::

yo, how goeez eet?

right. so hi. i have this idea (that i kinda got from a friend, 'cept i edited and added and whatnot a whole bunch) for a storyline. and i would like to make it into a role play. i thought it was a very good idea. i think it should fall under the catagory of sci-fi, so it will. we should deffinitely brain-storm. i hope that i get more brain-stormers than just myself. it would be very helpful. :)

.////. Storyline Sketch .////.
    so, the basic plot is that the world is a normal world. modern. and suddenly an appocolypse happens. well, not suddenly. you see, people figure out that it WILL happen, and prepare to hybernate. so, when it does happen. they survive. and it lasts for a few months before it goes away. and everyone comes out. but, then the icecaps melt. and a new iceage happens! so the people go back into hiding. then when all the ice melts, everyone comes back out and lives their lifes normally, again. weeks later, scientists find this element.. like, chemical or something, that they believe has the ability to, when injected into the bloodstream of a human, turn that human into a super-human. so they experiment on one family. a family of four. a father, two sons and a daughter. only, the experiment backfires. well, it doesn't really backfire. but the element that they found not only turns them into super-humans (who have the same abilities and senses as a regular human, only hightened), but also makes them inable to survive without human blood. (*hinthint* vampire *hinthint*). aaaand, that's all i've got.

i was thinking somewhere along the lines of that family, finding out that they need blood to survive, well, they get blood. and eventually, there are lots of people, similar to them (because they were bit by them), and then the original family becomes like royalty. andd.. we can go from there. i s'pose a regular human can become an endangered species, andd... i don't know.

suggestions? ideas? comments?
LOVE IT!!! heart To pieces. I do I do.
    x3 good. i hoped at least, someone would.

do you have any suggestions or anything? :3
Actually no. It seems like the sort that would come to points where things could be added in as it goes along.

It's brilliant and I don't even like vampire Rps. Which...they aren't exactly vampires to the demon degree but still.

It's...AWESOME.
    D: sorry, i seemed to have fallen asleep. x_x

well, thankyou very much. ^-^
    i thought we would add twists as the story progressed, too. that's how i do most of my role plays. i s'pose i should get a decent/literate storyline up, rules and applications and whatnot.

hmm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces