Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THERE IS NEVER A TIME IN ANYONE'S LIFE WHERE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED OUT FOR BEING FAKE OR FAKING SOMETHING. WHETHER IT WAS A RELATIONSHIP, A FEELING OR A DISLIKING FOR SOMEONE MASKED AS A LIKING. YOU ARE ALL FAKE IN SOME WAY AND THAT FAKENESS IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO UPHOLD. SOMETIMES BOTH PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME, SOME OF YOU JUST WANT TO FIT IN OR TO STAND OUT. SOMETIMES ONE PERSON IS TO BLAME AND THE OTHER IS BLISSFULLY UNAWARE. SO WHICH CATEGORY DO YOU FIT IN AND WHAT IS YOUR STORY? WILL IT UNRAVEL? WILL IT BEGIN TO SHAKE? IS IT TIME FOR THE WORLD TO FIND OUT HOW FAKE YOU REALLY ARE? ONLY TIME WILL TELL...

THREAD OWNER; COOKIE VENDETTA
                                                      THREAD IMAGE; SATANICDANCES
                                                      CO-OWNER; XXJESSICAELISEXX
                                                      INSPIRATION; TV PROGRAMS
                                                      STATUS; UNDER CONSTRUCTION/ACCEPTING
                                                      IMAGE EDITING; XXJESSICAELISEXX & COOKIE VENDETTA
                                                      ORIGINAL OWNER; XXJESSICAELISEXX
                                                      STORY CREATOR; XXJESSICAELISE AND COOKIE VENDETTA

tab tab tab tab User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

Versatile Poster

13,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cookie Vendetta

Hey hey hey

User Image
MILO THATCH, THE DECIEVER
MALE XXX TWENTY-THREEXXX #483D8B XXX KILLER_LUST

MILO WAS BORN IN EUROPE BUT RAISED HERE IN AMERICA. HE SPENT MOST OF HIS LIFE SCROUNGING AROUND TRYING TO COME UP WITH MONEY TO HELP AROUND THE HOUSE. DOING ODD JOBS HERE AND THERE TO TRY AND HELP PAY FOR THE MEDICAL EXPENSES THAT AROSE WHEN HIS SISTER GOT SICK. HIS SISTER GOT BETTER BUT THE BILLS WERE STILL THERE. HE THOUGHT MAYBE GOING TO COLLEGE WOULD HELP HIM GET A GOOD JOB, BUT SINCE HE HASN'T COMPLETED COLLEGE YET HE'S BEEN STRUGGLING. THAT IS UNTIL HE MET HER, A BEAUTY WITH TALENT WHO HE SOON BEFRIENDED. THEN HE GOT AN OFFER, ONE HE JUST COULDN'T RESIST WITH HIS FATHER'S FORECLOSURE SO CLOSE TO RISING. MONEY FOR SECRETS. WHAT WAS HE A SPY NOW? EITHER WAY MILO COULDN'T REFUSE THE OFFER. SO HE DECIDED TO SPY ON HIS NOW CLOSE FRIEND. SHARE SOME SECRETS. HE INSTANTLY REGRETTED IT AND TURNED DOWN MOST OF THE OFFER. WITH ONLY A FRAGMENT OF THE MONEY AND GUILT RISING IN HIM, MILO HAS BEEN STRUGGLING WITH THIS RUSE. NO MONEY TO HELP HIS FAMILY GET OUT OF DEBT. HE HASN'T EVEN SHOWN HER WHO HE REALLY IS? HOW COULD HE WHEN HE WAS BUSY TRYING TO GET SECRETS OUT OF HER? SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIS FAMILY. HIS CONFUSION HAS BROUGHT A BIT OF TENSION IN HIS LIFE AND HE'S CURRENTLY STRUGGLING WITH THE PERSON HE WANTS TO BE AND THE PERSON HE SHOW'S OTHER PEOPLE.

Samples

Aged Wife

Killer_lust
Cookie Vendetta

Hey hey hey

User Image
MILO THATCH, THE DECIEVER
MALE XXX TWENTY-THREEXXX #483D8B XXX KILLER_LUST

MILO WAS BORN IN EUROPE BUT RAISED HERE IN AMERICA. HE SPENT MOST OF HIS LIFE SCROUNGING AROUND TRYING TO COME UP WITH MONEY TO HELP AROUND THE HOUSE. DOING ODD JOBS HERE AND THERE TO TRY AND HELP PAY FOR THE MEDICAL EXPENSES THAT AROSE WHEN HIS SISTER GOT SICK. HIS SISTER GOT BETTER BUT THE BILLS WERE STILL THERE. HE THOUGHT MAYBE GOING TO COLLEGE WOULD HELP HIM GET A GOOD JOB, BUT SINCE HE HASN'T COMPLETED COLLEGE YET HE'S BEEN STRUGGLING. THAT IS UNTIL HE MET HER, A BEAUTY WITH TALENT WHO HE SOON BEFRIENDED. THEN HE GOT AN OFFER, ONE HE JUST COULDN'T RESIST WITH HIS FATHER'S FORECLOSURE SO CLOSE TO RISING. MONEY FOR SECRETS. WHAT WAS HE A SPY NOW? EITHER WAY MILO COULDN'T REFUSE THE OFFER. SO HE DECIDED TO SPY ON HIS NOW CLOSE FRIEND. SHARE SOME SECRETS. HE INSTANTLY REGRETTED IT AND TURNED DOWN MOST OF THE OFFER. WITH ONLY A FRAGMENT OF THE MONEY AND GUILT RISING IN HIM, MILO HAS BEEN STRUGGLING WITH THIS RUSE. NO MONEY TO HELP HIS FAMILY GET OUT OF DEBT. HE HASN'T EVEN SHOWN HER WHO HE REALLY IS? HOW COULD HE WHEN HE WAS BUSY TRYING TO GET SECRETS OUT OF HER? SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIS FAMILY. HIS CONFUSION HAS BROUGHT A BIT OF TENSION IN HIS LIFE AND HE'S CURRENTLY STRUGGLING WITH THE PERSON HE WANTS TO BE AND THE PERSON HE SHOW'S OTHER PEOPLE.

Samples

Just a bit of confusion. The only reason the deceiver befriended the deceived was to get secrets out of her. He also did it for long enough for him to get to know a whole side of him that was completely fake. So we're talking him lying to her for months before he backed down. Can you edit your blurb to fit this?

Hardcore Demigod

Cookie Vendetta

NICHOLAS SPENCER, THE FAKED
MALE XXX TWENTY FOUR XXX #9da9b1 XXX THE IMMORTAL INSTRUMENT

NICK IS YOUR TYPICAL PARTY ANIMAL AND IS OFTEN THE HOST OR LIFE OF THE PARTY. NICK IS WHAT PEOPLE CALL A MAN WHORE AND SHALLOW UNTIL ONE PARTY ENDED THAT TITLE FOR HIM WHEN ONE REMARKABLE BEAUTY WALKED INTO HIS LIFE. HOWEVER SHE COULDN'T KNOW HIS SECRET. SOMETHING HE WAS TRYING TO STOP BUT IT CONSUMED HIM. HE WAS A CHEATER, THROUGH OUT HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLAGE HE CHEATED HIS WAY. THE STRESS OF GOOD GRADS WAS DUE TO HIS FATHER WHO WAS DOCTOR. NICK DIDN'T WANT TO BUT TO KEEP HIS CHEVY IMPALA AND TUITION MONEY HE DID WHAT HIS FATHER ASKED HIM, SINCE IT WAS HIS FATHER WHO GAVE HIM THOSE THINGS. SCHOOL WAS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AND HIS FATHER KEPT ALL HIS SCHOOL WORK, SO WHENEVER HE COULD HE WOULD PLAGIARIZE HIS FATHERS WORK AND CLAIM IT AS HIS OWN. SINCE PLAGIARIZING WAS ILLEGAL NO ONE COULD FIND OUT OR HE WOULD FACE MORE THEN HIS DAD.

[not sure if i guessed the title right for the guy or not.]

Aged Wife

The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

NICK IS YOUR TYPICAL PARTY ANIMAL AND IS OFTEN THE HOST OR LIFE OF THE PARTY. NICK IS WHAT PEOPLE CALL A MAN WHORE AND SHALLOW UNTIL ONE PARTY ENDED THAT TITLE FOR HIM WHEN ONE REMARKABLE BEAUTY WALKED INTO HIS LIFE. HOWEVER SHE COULDN'T KNOW HIS SECRET. SOMETHING HE WAS TRYING TO STOP BUT IT CONSUMED HIM. HE WAS A CHEATER, THROUGH OUT HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLAGE HE CHEATED HIS WAY. THE STRESS OF GOOD GRADS WAS DUE TO HIS FATHER WHO WAS DOCTOR. NICK DIDN'T WANT TO BUT TO KEEP HIS CHEVY IMPALA AND TUITION MONEY HE DID WHAT HIS FATHER ASKED HIM, SINCE IT WAS HIS FATHER WHO GAVE HIM THOSE THINGS.

You did. But may I see some samples? Also, would you mind expanding on his secret a bit more? I'd like to know how exactly he cheated. Not to judge the secret itself. Just so that one can compare how big of a deal it is next to her plastic surgery. smile

Hardcore Demigod

Cookie Vendetta
The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

NICK IS YOUR TYPICAL PARTY ANIMAL AND IS OFTEN THE HOST OR LIFE OF THE PARTY. NICK IS WHAT PEOPLE CALL A MAN WHORE AND SHALLOW UNTIL ONE PARTY ENDED THAT TITLE FOR HIM WHEN ONE REMARKABLE BEAUTY WALKED INTO HIS LIFE. HOWEVER SHE COULDN'T KNOW HIS SECRET. SOMETHING HE WAS TRYING TO STOP BUT IT CONSUMED HIM. HE WAS A CHEATER, THROUGH OUT HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLAGE HE CHEATED HIS WAY. THE STRESS OF GOOD GRADS WAS DUE TO HIS FATHER WHO WAS DOCTOR. NICK DIDN'T WANT TO BUT TO KEEP HIS CHEVY IMPALA AND TUITION MONEY HE DID WHAT HIS FATHER ASKED HIM, SINCE IT WAS HIS FATHER WHO GAVE HIM THOSE THINGS. SCHOOL WAS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AND HIS FATHER KEPT ALL HIS SCHOOL WORK, SO WHENEVER HE COULD HE WOULD PLAGIARIZE HIS FATHERS WORK AND CLAIM IT AS HIS OWN. SINCE PLAGIARIZING WAS ILLEGAL NO ONE COULD FIND OUT OR HE WOULD FACE MORE THEN HIS DAD.

You did. But may I see some samples? Also, would you mind expanding on his secret a bit more? I'd like to know how exactly he cheated. Not to judge the secret itself. Just so that one can compare how big of a deal it is next to her plastic surgery. smile

Right sorry! needed to make a samples thread.Samples I edited the reserve

Aged Wife

The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta
The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

Right sorry! needed to make a samples thread.Samples I edited the reserve

Glad you understood me. I'm so brain dead that I didn't even make it obvious I just meant explain it better. xD So, he is studying to become a doctor then?

A couple of things about your samples.

First thing is that I notice no layouts, but this role play will require layouts. Do you never use layouts or are they just missing from these samples? Second thing is that besides the first post, it is too short for what I am looking for.

Now. I do get the impression that when you take your time, you can squeeze out good replies. I can also promise you that I'll accept people who would give you plenty to work with. So I'm neither denying nor accepting you. More giving you a chance to explain the layout and talk to me about the length. smile

Hardcore Demigod

Cookie Vendetta

Glad you understood me. I'm so brain dead that I didn't even make it obvious I just meant explain it better. xD So, he is studying to become a doctor then?

First thing is that I notice no layouts, but this role play will require layouts. Do you never use layouts or are they just missing from these samples? Second thing is that besides the first post, it is too short for what I am looking for.

Now. I do get the impression that when you take your time, you can squeeze out good replies. I can also promise you that I'll accept people who would give you plenty to work with. So I'm neither denying nor accepting you. More giving you a chance to explain the layout and talk to me about the length. smile

haha, yeah.

two have lay outs one was from a 1x1 PM so a layout wasn't really needed. I would defiantly have a layout for Nick, I also just recently got into role playing again so i don't have much for samples. I do my best to try and wright longer posts as long is i'm given enough to work with back. I could go back and try and find some older posts i have made a few years back so you can see.

Aged Wife

The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

haha, yeah.

two have lay outs one was from a 1x1 PM so a layout wasn't really needed. I would defiantly have a layout for Nick, I also just recently got into role playing again so i don't have much for samples. I do my best to try and wright longer posts as long is i'm given enough to work with back. I could go back and try and find some older posts i have made a few years back so you can see.

I am going to accept you. Even if just for the reason that you picked a secret that's perfect for the pairing. Fits so neatly into the "use it against him" concept. smile But know that I would much rather you take a couple of days to work on your post and make them grand than to rush through them to get it out quickly. As long as you average one post a week then you're good. biggrin If you struggle with a layout then I can force a friend to help you. smile So, accepted. ^^ Welcome to the herd. razz

Hardcore Demigod

Cookie Vendetta
The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

haha, yeah.

I am going to accept you. Even if just for the reason that you picked a secret that's perfect for the pairing. Fits so neatly into the "use it against him" concept. smile But know that I would much rather you take a couple of days to work on your post and make them grand than to rush through them to get it out quickly. As long as you average one post a week then you're good. biggrin If you struggle with a layout then I can force a friend to help you. smile So, accepted. ^^ Welcome to the herd. razz

No problem, It usually takes me a bit to wright anyways so i'm glad that you give that time to do so. Thank you for accepting it. It's no problem, I can make layouts myself. c:

Hardcore Demigod

Cookie Vendetta

so all reserves aside, how have you been?

Aged Wife

The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

Meh. It's been a tough day for me. sad Job sucked today. So please don't let me rant. sad How have you been today? smile

Hardcore Demigod

Cookie Vendetta
The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

Meh. It's been a tough day for me. sad Job sucked today. So please don't let me rant. sad How have you been today? smile

I'm alright just sore, did crossfit this morning

Aged Wife

The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta
The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

Oh. You trying to love weight or get into shape? smile

Hardcore Demigod

Cookie Vendetta
The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta
The Immortal Instrument
Cookie Vendetta

Oh. You trying to love weight or get into shape? smile

well i'm already in shape, but i'd like to develop a little more muscle definition. i don' have much lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff