Welcome to Gaia! ::

AvaHuntress's Partner In Crime

Ice-Cold Cultist

A Dreamers Remorse

YES! That music video was great. I just love the gif (:

Haha. Yay. He gets mad cause she is ignoring him (:
Omg just having him pick her up and whisk her off would be cute <3 it's perfect.
I feel like Mo would hate it, but secretly love it at the same time.

I feel like she would notice if he started getting jealous. Like she notices the jaw thin that guys do when they get angry and she just does it to see that because angry and jealous guy are attractive. (: that would be fun. And once he says something about it she is all like "yeah, I know."

Adorable Believer

Vonnae

They're impossible xD If they ever did get together, that's
one hell of a couple.

They should definitively have some classes together,
Joel is internally yelling about that though, haha. He'd continue to
be cautious, not sure exactly where he stands in that situation.

That would be an immediate red flag for him, he would probably
ask her about it, but it she started getting short with him on
the topic, he would drop it for the moment before asking again
at another time. She may torment him, but he still cares about her.

Adorable Believer

bella_may5

That last part of it made me laugh so much xD It's so
perfect!

Yup! He wouldn't tell her either, just come knocking on her door and
drags her away from whatever she was doing, not answering
any questions at all! He's totally not the romantic like Gregor XD

Haha, her knowing and not saying anything or even teasing him
would drive him wild and make him feel embarrassed. Oh god, if
she said "Yeah I knew about it" he would be like "WHY DID YOU SAY
NOTHING ALL THE TIME?!"
ugh, them.

Adorable Believer

fangbanger18

Hahahaha, Oh Amelia, the queen who wants everything xD
Gregor would end up giving in because he thinks it's annoying but
cute. Dmitri would just be giving her a look of 'so....?'
They'd probably be friends, hanging out with similar people and all!
I think Greg would like her more than Dmitri would, acutally

Gracious Demigod

10,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
A Dreamers Remorse

That would definitely be good though. At least he would know something is wrong and think a bit differently on the way she acts sometimes. Which can keep him open-minded about her, and she will still have a chance to play "nice."

Ddednyl is just afraid that she'll be "flirting" too aggressively in one occasion and he will just despise her. And she wants to hide her past as much as she can to avoid getting pity and bringing the mood down.

So far, only Lumiere knows of Ddendyl's situation within that school. So maybe interrogating Lumiere to figure out what's going on if Lucifer continues to avoid speaking about it, but, he will have to tread VERY carefully.

Lumiere will know everything there is about Ddendyl basically.

Adorable Believer

Vonnae

Exactly! He'd start understanding a bit more and more, but
the teasing for him would be less serious. He'd probably start
wanting to hang out with her a little more or offer 'to talk' or something.
Pfffft, what she doesn't realize is that Joel doesn't despise or hate
people. He'll only give them space and try to empathize with peeps.
Her 'flirting' still scares him though xD

It's a good thing he's kinda friends with her because he will ask her
EVERYTHING now.

Gracious Demigod

10,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
A Dreamers Remorse

PERFECT.
I think everything will fall into place now! biggrin

And I'm sure Lumiere wouldn't tell Jaq that Lucifer likes him.

However, we can try asking Elsinore if she would like to play cupid for the two to get close? xD

Ice-Cold Cultist

A Dreamers Remorse

Amen to that.

That's perfect. She would probably start igroring him and then he would have to explain things and stuff. Haha.

I can just see her having a good time teasing him about it and everything.

These two are honestly the weirdest cutest best couple ever. It makes my heart hurt.

Ace Demigod

A Dreamers Remorse

Honestly, I'm really hoping for more Dark One Rumple in 4B! I'm a lot more excited for 4b than I was for 4A. XD

Genie + Jaq - Yep! An art class sounds good. Genie would definitely be there to help him out, but he would also be the source of some of his troubles. XD

Genie + Cogsworth - Oh, I like the study group idea. I'm sure there would be enough characters that would make a good fit for it too. English will probably be where it's all at. That's been the case for me classmate wise XD

Lumiere + Jaq - Good to hear! Clara would definitely have a lot of fun.

Lumiere + Twins - Oh, that's great. Things would definitely get interesting there. I imagine that Clara and Greg would find something to bond over.

Lumiere + Cogsworth - I guess it probably would be for the best if things moved gradually between them. I don't really know if Salem would really know about Clara's little affairs. XD Clara likes to flirt, so imagine most people would know about that, however.

Hook + Twins - I could definitely imagine that. And Hook would definitely be a bad influence on them. XD

Hook + Jaq + Cogsworth - Sounds good!

fangbanger18

That's good, especially since Clara doesn't really care for people who are too judgmental.

I really haven't seen too many Once Upon a Time fans that were neutral about Hook. They either like him or hate him XD

I can imagine him inviting her over just to chill. I imagine he doesn't really care for most of the popular kids, though he still hangs out with them. It'll be nice for him to have someone that he could actually get along with.

Vonnae

That also works for them. Yeah, Lumiere would be living in a house. Though I still think it would be cool if they visited each other whenever. Also, I'm all for Lumiere acting as Cupid (or Aphrodite, I guess). She would be all over that, since even though she's a major flirt, she still believes in love.

Gracious Demigod

10,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
tragedy of elsinore

Without a doubt they will visit each other. Have sleep overs, movies, etc.
All that fun stuffles and shi-bam! heart

Okay, so that settles it.
Lucifer and Jaq will have a strange on and off weird bipolar/fearful thing going on.
Lumiere and Lucifer will be good friends.
As far as I know, Jaq and Lumiere will be interacting more, so Jaq may interrogate Lumiere for information as to what is going on with Lucifer.

biggrin
A Dreamers Remorse
Wow, I suck, I didn't see those quotes.

Never_Remembered777

Oh cool ^^ do you have any ideas so far?
I'll go and read and see if I can come up with anything~

For Joel and Marissa(Wendy) I could see her drawn to his sweet nature and the fact that she secretly loves adrenaline rushes. So I could see her wanting to be friends with him and being comfortable trying to pursue adrenaline rushes with him.

For Jaq and Steven (The hatter) I could see him trying to persuade him to do drugs. The rush and all lol

For Marissa and Dmitri and Gregor I can't really see anything happening other than drama. She likes and is friends with Ariel so that's a possibility.

For Steven and those two kind of the same except maybe him trying to score or pursue his special interests with them.

I can see Marissa trying to talk to Sally about WWII sense she loves reading and also complementing her reading. Maybe talking to her about girls too sense she's bi.

For the Hatter and her I can see him trying to talk to her when shes singing when hes high. He'd find it soothing and want her to keep singing
Aubrey-Number one_Klainer
Never_Remembered777

Well Marissa and Cindy are both Bi-sexual as well, so they could also bond over that. Of maybe they even tried dating once, but it didn't work out?

Marissa/Anna: I could see them being friends~

Cruella/ Marissa: They wouldn't socialize at all unless Cruella had an agenda, or is just going out of her way to be mean to her

Cruella/ Steven: Yeah they wouldn't socialize much either... but she would like him slightly better than Marissa since he has gotten into trouble

Steven/Cindy: Umm she would kind of be friends with him.. but he'd kind of a bad influence so to speak, and CIndy doesn't like drugs and things of that nature, so they wouldn't be real close~

Steven/Anna : Same type relationship as with Cindy

Marissa/Cindy. I could see them bonding over that and yes the dating and not working out would be good smile

Marissa/Cruella: Yeah thats a good point. I can see her trying to hang around Ariel which could have that happen.

Steven/Cruella: He'd probably still try to talk to her anyway lol

Steven/Cindy/Anna: Yeah I could see that happening for them as well lol
tragedy of elsinore
        A Dreamers Remorse

It's cool, I didn't think you were. XD
        Dark One Rumple >>>>>> Mr. Gold (both before and after the curse)
        I think that works for Genie and Jaq. I like the idea of them being childhood friends and helping each other and messing around together. I could also see them sharing past classes together and an elective. Genie would definitely see him as the younger brother he doesn't have.

Genie + twins - Yeah, they probably wouldn't interact much.

Genie + Cogsworth - I could see them meeting in the library, especially since Newt would be going there a little more often to try to study. Maybe they could study together (or rather, she would be teaching him, since he could use some help). They could share a core class, like English. Newt wouldn't mind if she was a little awkward sometimes.

Lumiere + Jaq - Acquaintances could work, since she can be pretty friendly most of the time and she when she isn't try to hook up with people, she's definitely down for having fun.

Lumiere + the Twins - That's fine. Clara usually lays off on people if they get uncomfortable and that kind of stuff. Ooh, I like the idea of Clara and Dmitri. They could have easily had (and still have?) a no strings type of situation and maybe occasionally they hang out, because why not? I also feel like Clara would get along with Greg.

Lumiere + Cogsworth - Clara would definitely be trying to rekindle their friendship, though it would be kind of awkward on her side too, because she doesn't want things to get worse. Maybe Clara's tried to get Salem to hang out a couple of times in the best, but it ends kind of awkwardly? I guess for them they would need to be in a group setting to kind of ease the tensions...

I think that we could also plot with the twins and Hook, especially since they are in the same grade and come from families of affluence. Maybe they've known all known each other since childhood?

Hook's the kind of person who doesn't really have a strong opinion on most people, though he favors those with money more than those without. He can be quite rude, as he often insults and belittles others because he views them as inferior. But for the most part, he just doesn't bother with most people. He is obsessed with his father's yacht and being around water. He doesn't care much for parties, but he throws small ones on the yacht when he gets the chance. He has a yearning for adventure and loves reading about them.

inconvenient love

He probably would do that. XD Maybe he even played a couple of really loud heavy metal songs a couple of times, much to her annoyance.
        He would definitely use some excuse like "We can just go as friends, since it's our last major social event in high school and all of your friends are going to be there." That kind of stuff.

Never_Remembered777

I think that sounds good.
        All right, so I'm almost finished with Hook, so here's a blurb for him.
        Hook's the kind of person who doesn't really have a strong opinion on most people, though he favors those with money more than those without. He can be quite rude, as he often insults and belittles others because he views them as inferior. But for the most part, he just doesn't bother with most people. He is obsessed with his father's yacht and being around water. He doesn't care much for parties, but he throws small ones on the yacht when he gets the chance. He has a yearning for adventure and loves reading about them.

I think that he would really admire Wendy's dedication to writing, so I could see him trying to compliment her on occasion. He's kind of egotistical, but he would do his best to try to bring her up since he's serious about how he feels for Wendy. He wouldn't really care if she brushed him off so long as he can get her attention.

I could see her talking to him about her writing. She'd be nervous around him but she'd talk a little then she'd brush off lol. So little efforts biggrin
bella_may5
Kiwi Killer-chan

Never_Remembered777

So i need to plot with you two because you are my alice in wonderland buddies. I play Mo, the door mouse.

Hey there biggrin Yes we do need to plot. I can see Steven really wanting to be around her a lot sense he constantly wants to be high or drunk and she partakes in those smile

Ice-Cold Cultist

Never_Remembered777

Well he might have a hard time being around her a lot. She seems to have gained many friends. But she will join him in the drugs and alcohol and such. I feel like they would end up telling each other different random crap about themselves because they are drunk/high. Cause why not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff