Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Loiterer

Kimatress
              I really like Charlotte! Do you think that she would be willing to give Sevastan the insight into everyone at Hogwarts since he's gonna be sort of behind by like... I don't know, 70 years? lol He needs someone that will give him the key things he needs on everyone. Lily will probably stay clear of her, they don't seem to have much in common, same with Raven and Harry. Altair... hmm, ideas?

Hmm, I'm not sure for Iris. I think she'd be friends with Lily through quidditch, right? I can see her and Harry/Raven being friends? Harry's pretty much nice to everyone and Raven warms up eventually. Altair won't like her too much because she's his competition in quidditch- I mean, they're both chaser- and I feel like he'll probably know that she's a seer? Maybe we could do something with that? Not sure about Sevastan...

Then Scorpius... Hmm, what will he think of Lily? I mean, they probably interact sometimes through quidditch and since she's best friends with his little sister? Maybe she has a crush on him? I don't know, like a 'my best friend's brother' type thing? Not sure... Ideas? Altair and him will be rival quidditch captains, so maybe enemies? I don't know, because technically they are cousins, after all... Raven and Harry... Hmm, if he parties, he can always party with Raven because she loves to party! What do you think about for him and Sevastan?

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
alright resending my profile in hope you like it!

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
B I L B 0 B A G G I N S

Alright I sent my reserve and my roleplay sample. It's of her too. Let me know if you got them. if not I'll post them in a thread and link you to it lol gaia hates me.

Alien Streaker

B I L B 0 B A G G I N S

James + Raven/Harry - Oh gosh that's so cute. He'll flirt with Raven, and probably be flattered by Harry's attention as well even though he's straight. He enjoys attention no matter the circumstance so he'll go along with it to a point.

James + Lily - I think James would be a protective big bro, naturally. I see them practicing quidditch together and joking around but I also imagine they'd bicker quite a bit, what with James' egoism and Lily's stubbornness. I think he's probably more open with her than the rest of the family. He's never wants to look weak but I think he's much more vulnerable when it's just him and Lily.

James + Altair - I see James occasionally backing him up if he ever gets into it with a purist in front of him. He probably has a degree of respect for the guy's quidditch skills. Beyond that I don't see them interacting a lot.

James + Sevastan - Obviously would be enemies most likely.

Ezra + Raven/Harry - Ezra would probably get along pretty well with Harry I imagine? Depends on how well he can handle Ez's communication problems. But I think Ez would appreciate his sense of humor (and probably thinks he's adorable). He'd like Raven alright as well I think, again as long as she can handle him without getting too frustrated.

Ezra + Lily - I feel like they should be friends? Idk I feel like something should be happening with them but idk what.

I can't really think of anything with him and the others. But I'm up for anything if you have any ideas...

Dominique + Lily - Oh gosh that could be interesting because Dom kind of envies a lot of the family, especially the Gryffindors because they've all got more nerve than she does. Dom is rarely argumentative or anything though, so she wouldn't really bring it up.

Dominique + Altair - Idk how he'd react to this but I see Dom trying really hard to be friends with him. She doesn't like leaving anyone out so she'd try to include him, talk with him. She likes having conversations with anyone she can get talking. How he handles that is up to you...

Val + Sevastan - Oh she'll be curious about him too. At first she might try to lure him into an argument, see what he does. She likes to piss people off and make them uncomfortable, it's how she puzzles them out, watches their reaction to measure what sort of person they are. Once that's over with though I think she'll be mildly fascinated by him. She's easy to manipulate, actually. She's always looking for someone to give her some kind of guidance, since her parents failed in that department.

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

Hi guys! Alright, got an answer for Gideon. He is Half-Veela, so that basically means his mother left him with his father, though he does still see her family every once in a while.

Now plots.

Hmmmm

I must do some thinking xD

Rainbow Lover

User Image

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd introduce my character Morgause Adelaide Blackwell.
            She's a seventeen year old, seventh year Slytherin. She is the
            daughter of wealthy, influential purebloods to whom appearance is
            everything. Morgause is expected to be perfect in every way
            but also look out for only herself to make sure she rises above
            everyone else as they are beneath her. This has caused her to
            be obsessed with her appearance and to be narcissistic at time.
            She has to make friends with the 'right' kind of people, excel in
            all classes, and so on. She doesn't choose a side of good or evil
            and will do acts for either side whenever it suits her own needs
            and ambitions. Her loyalty and allegiance are hard to get
            because of this because she's only after self-preservation.

She's a b***h to people at times but she's not the 'steal your
            boyfriend' and 'spread gossip' and 'pull pranks to humiliate
            you' kind of mean girl. Because that stuff reflects poorly on
            herself. So if she doesn't like someone she'll be upfront with
            them about it if they are seen as 'beneath' her but if they can
            be used by her in some way in the future to gain something
            she'll play civil.

Anyone wish to plot?

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Aquamaureen13

HOLY HELL CAMDEN LIKES HER

(Mostly 'cause she reminds him of his dead mum)

He's in her House and social class division, but he's a great deal more laid-back than she is, being the party boy that he is. IDK, he'd probably try and get her to loosen up a bit and try some of his product.

I can see Amber and Spencer butting heads with her, though; they don't have much patience for these pretentious old-money Pureblood types.

HELL0 helicopter

Sounds good to me! And Camden would love having Val's help to move his product. He's gonna need dealers he can trust, like any wizard meth cook xp

Rainbow Lover

LittleStevieHorseAndPhone

Haha, well then.
      Maybe Morgause and Camden could have been friends
      since first years. Morgause isn't the type to 'let loose' in
      public as her parents are strict on her to be perfect which
      is a lot of pressure but behind closed doors she'll be all
      for taking his product and getting herself wasted when
      no one can see her in such a vulnerable state and with
      her normal, calm composure gone.

Morgause will just stay out of Amber's and Spencer's
      ways if they do the same to her. As long as they don't
      mess with her or ruin any of her ambitions then she
      won't do anything.

Tipsy Grabber

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image User Image
              What are you smoking? I'm just ******** with your head.
              ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ███████████████████
          OLIVIA BELAFORTE ROOKWOOD
                                      candid. nonchalant. adventurous.
              ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ███████████████████

eighteen | seventh | slytherin.
                      pureblood | thirteen inches, blackthorn, dragon heartstring.
                      female | bisexual.

sand cat | ex-boyfriend (durmstrang and abuser)
                      bombarda | defense against the dark arts.

neutral (at the moment) | augustus rookwood and alicia underwood
                      i'm only joking, kongos

Barbara palvin | X___PLAYBOii.

I will get a little blurb up for Olivia either shortly or tomorrow!

Tipsy Grabber

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

█████ OLIVIA BELAFORTE ROOKWOOD

Her father was a known death eater named Augustus Rookwood.
              While being transferred to Azkaban after getting caught by
              Alberforth Dumbledore, Augustus managed to escape the aurors.
              He went into hiding in Germany where he met a pureblood witch
              by the name of Alicia Underwood. Her family is a well-known
              wizarding family in those parts. Even though Alicia was not to keen
              on Augustus her parents forced the marriage between the two.
              Thus, Olivia was born.

While living in Germany, her father was recaptured. This was
              when she was ten. While in prison he still managed to ruin her life.
              She got an acceptance to both Durmstrang and Hogwarts. She
              chose the latter since her father wanted her to go to Durmstrang.
              Alicia, her mother, was always traveling and wanted nothing to do
              with her daughter. Her father was abusive and forced himself on
              Alicia which turned her stone cold towards the offspring that bear
              his blood and hers.

Because of this, Olivia grew up indifferent to all. She has no cares
              to life, rules, or anything else. During her years at Hogwarts, she
              never found close friends since she has a hard time trusting people.
              Sure, she has a group she hangs out with but does not consider them
              as true friends. Just last year, she ended a relationship with a boy
              from Durmstrang that use to beat her. It was hard to leave him because
              he frightened her so. She did not even tell her "friends" about him
              since she felt that if she did they would laugh at her and call her pathetic.

Personality wise, she is the person that will say what is on her mind no
              matter who it is or if it is hurtful. She does not do it out of spite. She
              just feels that people have a right to the truth. She is not one to gossip.
              She will leave a conversation if gossip occurs. Olivia can be found in
              detention a lot since she always finds a way to break the rules. She is
              not one to pick fights or partake in them. She would rather walk away
              for the situation but will fight if necessary. Because of her love of dueling,
              she is skilled with a wand and a lot of people know it. It is the reason
              why she never gets into fights. People know not to mess with her.

When it comes to those of other houses, she does not follow her houses
              views. Olivia is not one to judge a person without getting to know them
              first. Because of this confidence, some of her classmates do not like her.
              She is also an unregistered animagus. Why register when it is so much
              fun to do something illegally? Her animal for is the same as her patronus,
              a sand cat. Honestly, a lot of people think she is someones familiar when
              she is roaming around the castle. It really helps to spy.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
X___PLAYBOii

Hey there! I'm Stevie, we should plot smile

I've got three characters, Spencer Callaghan (Hufflepuff dudebro Quidditch jock), his sister Amber (Gryffindor, aspiring Quidditch player, playwright, and car thief), and Camden Kutner (Slytherin, hedonistic teenage drug kingpin with dead DE parents).

Off the bat I think Spencer would stay out of her way. After his mother's horror stories he's wary of most people who're related to Death Eaters.

Amber, on the other hand, would probably adore her. She's too curious for her own good and is drawn to all things troublesome. So Olivia might have a little fifth-year following her around, asking a billion questions and wanting to know if they can hang out sometime.

And, of course, there's Camden, who'd be there for all her self-medication needs. They're in the same House and I can see them getting along pretty well, even if she would be guarded and wouldn't let him in all the way. But if she ever wanted a partner in crime while she's out causing trouble, crime is his middle name. (Well, it's Vaughan, but same difference.)

Galactic Inquisitor

Hello everyone! I'm Boo (or Booboo),
and I'll be playing Molly Weasley II, Carina Malfoy, and someone else that I haven't figured out yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Molly Araceli Weasley II (seventh year, slytherin)
          She's the daughter of Percy and Audrey (a half-blood who works as a liaison to the British Ministry of Magic from the Mexican Ministry). Percy, who had made up with his family, named Molly in honour of her paternal grandmother, and growing up, everyone seemed to expect for her to turn out like Molly Weasley I. They expected her to be warm, inviting, and love to cook or knit. While she loved her grandmother, Molly II was none of those things. What she was was the first of the Weasley-Potter clan to be sorted into Slytherin (maybe the only?). When she was sorted into Slytherin, she could tell that her parents (and some of the rest of the extended family) were shocked, and not entirely happy. They hid it well (most of them), but Molly really noticed the behaviour when her younger sister Lucy was eventually sorted (and didn't end up in Slytherin) and everyone was thrilled. Much more noticeably happy than when she had been sorted.

As a result of the behaviour, Molly is always worried about disappointing her father, and has a (somewhat illogical) fear of her family shunning her for not being what they had expected. But she is a slytherin, through and through, and she doesn't shy away from the people of her house. Personality-wise, the more uncomfortable she is, the more polite she is. Around teachers and people she doesn't know/doesn't like/is nervous of, she clams up and becomes overbearingly polite. It's only around her contemporaries that she's who she is- someone with a sense of humour (erring on the sarcastic side) and a mind that comes up with twists and turns that would do a ravenclaw proud. She's also extremely creative, and focuses that creativity into duelling (her speciality is transfiguration and charms) and pranking (yes, she's one of the next-gen who keeps up the pranking tradition. very few people ever suspect her of it, because of her outward personality). She's also the Slytherin Keeper (where she's one of the fastest fliers over short distance, but noticeably lags behind at long-distance flying)

She's also a registered animagus (she had no inclination to be murdered by percy, if he had ever learned that she hadn't registered) and is a black heron, the same form as her patronus.

Carina Narcissa Malfoy (fifth year, ravenclaw)
          She is Scorpius Malfoy's little sister, and Lily Potter's best friend. She looks almost exactly like her great-aunt Bellatrix did when she was in school (according to grandmother Narcissa) and looks more like a Black than a Malfoy (having the darker colouring and refined bone structure, which has added on remarks of her similarity to Walburga Black, as well) However, after hearing all about the people that she looks so much like, Carina made the decision that she would be nothing like either Bellatrix, or anyone else like her. As a result, she's rather open-minded (especially for a pureblood) but she also has an innate slyness that makes her pick up on other people's vulnerabilities, and want to capitalize on them. Most of the time, she resists the urge.

She'a also as brilliant as Bellatrix was, but tends to focus her energies towards more constructive outlets. She's never touched the dark arts (despite being curious about them) and finds a new 'favourite' subject every couple of months. Her current interest lies with ancient runes. She's a ravenclaw prefect, and a member of every club she could get her hands on (duelling, potions, charms, astronomy, slugs and bugs, knitting) and while she doesn't go to each meeting, she attends enough of them to prevent her getting kicked out of any of them.

Tipsy Grabber

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Olivia and Spence - He is too much of a goody two shoes for Olivia's taste so she will probably ignore him.

Olivia and Amber - I think that Olivia's nickname for Amber will be 'pup' since she is constantly following her. I could see Olivia getting annoyed with Amber and constantly telling her to go away. However, I also feel her using Amber's obsession with her to her advantage. I can see Olivia making Amber do things that would break the rules just to get to her goal; whatever that may be.

Olivia and Camden - Olivia is not a drug taker...unless it is something like the wizarding worlds version of pot. I can see her doing that. Oh, and drinking. So if he can get her firewhiskey then she will be grateful. I think she would use him in some of her mischievous deeds. hehe I can also see them hanging out a lot.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
X___PLAYBOii

Olivia and Spence - He is too much of a goody two shoes for Olivia's taste so she will probably ignore him.

Olivia and Amber - I think that Olivia's nickname for Amber will be 'pup' since she is constantly following her. I could see Olivia getting annoyed with Amber and constantly telling her to go away. However, I also feel her using Amber's obsession with her to her advantage. I can see Olivia making Amber do things that would break the rules just to get to her goal; whatever that may be.

Olivia and Camden - Olivia is not a drug taker...unless it is something like the wizarding worlds version of pot. I can see her doing that. Oh, and drinking. So if he can get her firewhiskey then she will be grateful. I think she would use him in some of her mischievous deeds. hehe I can also see them hanging out a lot.

DAWW I LIKE IT

Amber will TRY to give her space...keyword try. But impulse control really is not her forte and she'll fail nine times out of ten.

And Camden can get her Firewhiskey! Or any number of fine liquors, he's kind of a connoisseur when it comes to all things fancy in the food, beverages, and booze department. And he does kind of lend himself to being used like that...he plays the badboy and yeah, he's pretty on top of things in his own criminal ventures, but he's drawn to the powerful and secretly has this kinda submissive, would-do-anything-for-you side to him. It's half savior complex and half a need for guidance, since it messed him up a lot when his parents were murdered when he was twelve. If that makes any sense.
Hiii, sorry it took me a long time to post these!
You can PM me if you want to plot with me or quote me here.
I'll go back and think of some plots also!

ROXANNE//16//Ravenclaw

Roxy is the youngest daughter of George and Angelina. Roxy is a witty and clever gal who's very confident in herself. She's not a loner, still, she enjoys having time for herself. She'll take an hour or two out the day to read or study, but, when it's time to have fun she has fun. Roxy favorite things to are: learning charms, astronomy, and quidditch. Roxy dosen't play quidditch because she's not as athletic as the others. Roxy can be a little tense when it comes to her education,because it's important to her. Her mom always says that to become successful, you have to do hard work and since Roxy's dream wants to become apart of the Ministry, she knows she has to work hard.

ALBUS//16//Gryfindor
Albus can see where people come from, when they point out Albus and Harry are alike. Him and his father are both caring, family-orientated, and positive. But, they are far from being alike. Albus wanted to stray away from doing the things his father did here in Hogwarts, but it's kind of hard. To see his father get excited and encouraging Albus to join some of the things he did, like quidditch for example, Albus just can't let him down. Albus is very awkward, but in somewhat a comical way. For example, Albus has a habit of making faces. If he ever feels awkward or out of place, he'll widen his eyes or raise his eyebrow or just make an odd expression that can be funny. If he's uncomfortable then he really can shimmy his way out of it. Albus is seriously surprised that he didn't end up in Hufflepuff house, but the sorting hat said that he was "brave" and "brash" and those two words haunt him because he knows he's neither one of them.

JESSIE//17//Slytherin

Jessie is adopted by two women, Kim Zhoumi and Lydia Zhoumi (Blackshear). Call him a mama's boy all you want, but he has this unconditional love towards them. He will do anything for his mothers no matter what. Jessie can be a bit standoffish. Jessie is very sarcastic and he gets that from his mom. Sometimes you can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not, because of his use of sarcasm. He will not be rude to you right off the back, but it dosen't take much to annoy him. He has this dry sense of humor, but he tends to keep that charm to himself. Like any other Slytherin, he's very loyal to his friends and support them. If he defines you as a close friend it's a guarantee he will always have your back. Jessie has a couple of hobbies: he's a chaser in quidditch, he wouldn't call himself the best, but he's pretty good at it. Since he used to knit with his mom alot he joined the knitting club, so if your'e cold... go to Jessie. His favorite subject is potions, Jessie really want to become a potion master and work in the medical field.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff