without having any missed years. >.>

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Suzuki Mine
                  Aww yeeeah~ Chaeli's reserve got accepted and I sent in her profile~
                  Hopefully this is a safe point to start trying to plot with peeps, 'cause I'm practically dying to do it. D;
                  There's still the possibility of her profile getting rejected but ******** IT WE'RE DOIN' IT LIVE!

These are just little scenes that popped into my head that I feel like sharing, and perhaps from them plots can blossom.

Warning: Some of these messages may contain varying levels of crack. Proceed with caution.

Kiya Rose

Bro, I can't even right now because of Sayuri. Since reading about her all I've had in my head was

Chaeli: [holding a pair of bunny ears on a headband] Wear this. >_>

And then - in the situation in which she complied - if she did anything - and I mean ANYTHING - Chaeli'd probably die.

Chaeli: HNNG-! [clutches her chest and crumples onto her hands and knees on the floor] T-Too... cute...!

I also have the feeling that if Sayuri were making loud noises at night while Chaeli's trying to sleep, Chaeli'd straight-up invade her apartment through a window, pick her up, walk out her front door, go through the door of her own apartment and bring Sayuri to bed with her.

Chaeli: If ya don't calm down, I swear t' ev'ry pagan deity out there that I'll cuddle ya so 'ard ev'ry stuffed animal in this room'll get jealous. <_< [goes back to sleep]

Chaeli's also quite upset about how Asmodeus was treated during his childhood, and probably will be whether she knows about it in the roleplay yet or not.
                  I'd ask for more details, but she keeps yelling '********' BULLSHIT!' and flipping tables.
                  Maybe she'll calm down a bit later. >_>;;

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

YOU
                  BOTH YOUR CHARACTERS

I had an imagining of Chaeli noticing Gale snapping pictures of her somehow - 'cause the master of perverse photography's sure to figure out a way to get a shot of Chaeli's boy shorts (which are a type of underwear mind you) - and instead of getting upset with him she was like

Chaeli: [stares] ... ... ... [points at him] Lemme touch yer 'air 'nd ya can keep 'em. Otherwise it'll be five bucks. <_< [pauses] ... s**t, what's that in yen? [pauses again] ... 'Ow do I go 'bout sayin' all that in Japanese?

Chaeli totes has been wanting to touch his hair since I read his profile.
                  She also wants to call him Han Solo because of his name, and is incessantly asking where he parked the Millennium Falcon and where the Wookiee is. >_>;;

As for Aki, Chaeli plays a bit of bass as a hobby, so since reading his profile Chaeli's wanted to snatch his bass and serenade him while running away with it.
                  'cause even though Chaeli's an intimidating gal, she's a childish super dork right underneath the surface.
                  For this, I can only apologize. :I

oh deers

Gary
                  Chaeli
                  I feel lots of fun potential between these two.
                  Mostly because they're similar while being quite different.
                  Gary developed into who she is now because of the unfairness of her childhood, while Chaeli developed into who she is now because of seeing the unfairness in the life of others.
                  Gary lashes out from anger while Chaeli lashes out to avenge another.

These two could potentially either be good friends or intense rivals, and I'm lovin' it either way~ <3

Secret Temptress

Chaeli wants to snatch Caiden's sunglasses, make some kinda witty quip, slip them on and roll away.

Chaeli: Looks like yer day... [slips them on] Jus' godda bit brighter. [rolls backwards out a door while the C.S.I.: Miami theme starts playing]

Once more, I can only apologize for Chaeli's dorkiness. :I
                  Also, she wants to touch his hair as well~

Kawaii DeviI

Hm... I'm not sure how to explain how Chaeli feels about Roxas. The only thing I can really discern is that Chaeli's interested.
                  I think it has to do with the sheer ambition laced into her past and her personality. Chaeli tends to gravitate towards people like that, so you can expect a Brit to be lingering nearby if she ever finds out.

Antique Mermaid

Oh hey, they both joined the school around the same time~
                  And they're both from out of the country~
                  And they both speak English~
                  I feel Chaeli would've started associating with her out of the familiarity, and if she stuck around long enough Chaeli'd eventually kindasortamaybe would ask for help with the more complex science stuff.
                  Chaeli ain't horribly book smart. :I

B r i t a l i a n a

First off, I have to say I love your choice in naming your character.
                  I'm a bit of a fan of Gaelic names - if Chaeli didn't hint at that - and Aoife is one of my favorites~

A-anyways, all I heard from Chaeli when I first saw Aaron's pictures was

Chaeli: Bloody 'ell 'er 'air's amazin'. I dunno whether t' brofist 'er 'r ask 'er what shampoo 'nd conditioner she uses.

But nah, son, UK represent! |D
                  I can see Chaeli being a listener of [AA]'s stuff, seeing as Chaeli hails from England and she has a sound that appeals to Chaeli.
                  I can already hear the comments of "'ey, ya kinda sound like that Awley gal" if she ever heard Aaron sing. XD

" THIS REPLY, THOUGH
          I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER ALREADY
          pls have Chaeli and Sayu be best friendssss ; u; <333333
          Sayu would definitely wear those pink bunny ears
          and then make the wrong noise
          Sayu: -puts on bunny ears- Nya~

Also to everyone else, I'm trying to catch up on a supposed 5 weeks of homework I missed b/c of me not being able to get emails from teachers so i'll be slow to reply "

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Yeees, YEEEEES~!
                  Bro, it'd be even better if when she talked he made some kinda comment about her sounding girly, then she took his hand and put it on her boob.
                  Chaeli isn't the type to be like 'I'm not a girl', but she will say she doesn't like 'girly things'.
                  So if her gender gets called into question she'll either do something like that or just roll with it.

Chaeli: I'm manlier than most men. [crosses arms under her chest and widens her stance] B|

Then she'll do s**t like fangirl over bunnies.
                  Like this!
                  But with bunnies~

Secret Temptress

PFFFFFFFT! He has spares! XD
                  All I saw in my head was

Chaeli: [has five pairs of sunglasses on, one over her eyes and the others placed at various angles on her head] Y'think senpai'll notice me?

Aw yeah, you can expect her to have that song on her phone JUST for moments like that.
                  Chaeli's all 'bout dat theme music.
                  I can also see - after she found out about his aversion to the ick factor - Chaeli licking her fingers and slowly bringing them closer and closer to his hair/ face.
                  'cause Chaeli's a horrible person like that. DX

Kawaii DeviI

Not even gonna lie, I love that song. B|
                  I myself am reminded of this song for this roleplay.
                  Probably because of the fact that we have a panties photographer just like the anime does. XD

Kiya Rose

Good, good~!
                  Project Sugar and Spice is a go! |D

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Suzuki Mine
xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Yeees, YEEEEES~!
                  Bro, it'd be even better if when she talked he made some kinda comment about her sounding girly, then she took his hand and put it on her boob.
                  Chaeli isn't the type to be like 'I'm not a girl', but she will say she doesn't like 'girly things'.
                  So if her gender gets called into question she'll either do something like that or just roll with it.

Chaeli: I'm manlier than most men. [crosses arms under her chest and widens her stance] B|

Then she'll do s**t like fangirl over bunnies.
                  Like this!
                  But with bunnies~

Secret Temptress

PFFFFFFFT! He has spares! XD
                  All I saw in my head was

Chaeli: [has five pairs of sunglasses on, one over her eyes and the others placed at various angles on her head] Y'think senpai'll notice me?

Aw yeah, you can expect her to have that song on her phone JUST for moments like that.
                  Chaeli's all 'bout dat theme music.
                  I can also see - after she found out about his aversion to the ick factor - Chaeli licking her fingers and slowly bringing them closer and closer to his hair/ face.
                  'cause Chaeli's a horrible person like that. DX

Kawaii DeviI

Not even gonna lie, I love that song. B|
                  I myself am reminded of this song for this roleplay.
                  Probably because of the fact that we have a panties photographer just like the anime does. XD

Kiya Rose

Good, good~!
                  Project Sugar and Spice is a go! |D

" I just looked at her profile, too
          KICK a**
          i love her personality
          also I love that her singing voice is from GiDeMo
          I loved loved loved Angel Beats
          I thought of using Yui as my character claim x'D

Chaeli would be like all ninja and kick people's asses
          and Sayu would try really hard to replicate
          but just fall on her a** and scrape her elbow LOL "

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Suzuki Mine

Hahaha YEEEEESSSS! It must be done put his hand to her boob so the nose bleed can happen!!
xDD he will be like excuse me...*walks away and spazzes out in the men's room* He now will make an effort
To see her in girly underclothes! He will be like "I will let my hair down out of these braids for you to touch if you
wear this" *holds up a bikini top and bottom*

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Kawaii DeviI
Antique Mermaid
Kawaii DeviI

So just get everyone to school then we'll skip?

If that's what people want sure, just go to lockers, then class, pick your seat, class could start then we can time skip to just when the lunch bell is a few minutes away from going off.
SOUND LIKE A PLAN EVERYONE?
Quote me if you want your vote to count >o <

" -thumbs up to the time skip-
          i missed this somewhere
          LOL "

Grimm Memento's Senpai

Vicious Pumpkin

oh deers

Really? I'm pretty sure, at least where I am from and how our school system works, the only exceptions to the rule are those whose birthdays fall in August. Anything before would be held back a year. So I take it that everyone eighteen right this moment, is an August baby? XD I guess December was just a month to get it on for all their parents? emotion_awesome

Which it totally fine, I like making up the diversity in the story, so I'm down with being one of the three with a birthday outside of August or September 1st or 2nd. 3nodding

Kawaii DeviI

So if they aren't an Idol, they should be 17 at this point, if their birthday doesn't fall on the dates I mentioned above, correct?

Suzuki Mine

Psssh Of course he has spares! cool
He isn't one to really hate things, most of the time he is just grumpily indifferent at best, so when he finds those few things that really bug him, he will go out of his way to make sure he doesnt have to suffer with it. So he will always have sunglasses stashed somewhere. He has at least two extra pairs in his car, an extra pair in his bag, One in each desk he uses in school, or just hidden around the classroom somewhere. And the ones he will be wearing on his face. There is a reason why his nickname is "Sunglasses" by Laurel.lol

Edit: Also, Senpai would totally notice and he would laugh while probably saying she was missing a pair somewhere. emotion_awesome

If she did that he would so give the a glare of "try it and you will regret it" >.>
Though his version of "regret it" isn't as beastly as the more excessive antics of our more eccentric crew. He would be ready to get something of hers and use it to irritate her right back. And she has a lot of things he could use against her. He could pull out his star candy, lick a few pieces and decorate her with them. Or steal Laurel's bag and grab some eyeliner, lip gloss, and concealer and threaten to hold her down and put make up on her. "You do it, and I'll make you look like a Diva," >.> XD He is also three inches taller than her, so he would just remind her of who is taller between them. (Though when she isn't trying to get his goat, he is normally pretty chill about avoiding things that really set someone off, so it wouldn't be something he did oftenly to be a d**k)

And he is a bit of a flirt, so if she was going to threaten to get spit on him, she needs to expect him to comment something dirty about it. "Now, if you are going to do that, I'd much rather you use your tongue. Might as well get a taste of me, and I can help guide you to the sweetest spot. But fair warning, I come with an addition hazard. I can't be held responsible if you can't resist the need to come back to me for more." wink

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
Secret Temptress

Kawaii DeviI

So if they aren't an Idol, they should be 17 at this point, if their birthday doesn't fall on the dates I mentioned above, correct?

xx Cαη уσυ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ωнσ уσυ ωєяє,xxBEFORExxтнє ωσяℓ∂ тσℓ∂ уσυ ωнσ уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ вє?

:·: Uhh everyone repeated kidnergarden. Tommy couldn't learn how to make friends. Sarah still gets squares and rectangles mixed up. :·:

Heart Hunter

Suzuki Mine

XD laurel works just do it cause she loves school
Hell she's already taking notes for Caden
She would insist she doesn't need anything in return

Grimm Memento's Senpai

Vicious Pumpkin

Kawaii DeviI

CURSE THOSE SHORT RECTANGLES AND LONG SQUARES!!!! *shakes fist angrily at the air*
Lolol That works. It's hilarious and since my name is Sarah, I laughed all the harder.

Antique Mermaid

Well someone has too~ wink Besides, he brings her the gift of seeing his beautiful form everyday in class, so it is the least she can do repay the favor. emotion_awesome

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kiya Rose

B'aww~ Yer jus' sayin' thaaat~
                  [blushwristflick]

Aw yeeeah, the moment I heard Iwasawa sing I was like 'IF CHAELI WERE JAPANESE THIS IS WHAT SHE'D SING LIKE! DX'
                  Angel Beats
                  All the feels.
                  Also, I did think of Yui when I read over Sayuri's posts. XD

Pffft! Wanting to be all Action Jackson cool like Chaeli. That's adorbs~
                  Chaeli would just stare at Sayu, then help her up and be like 'Yer gonna break somethin' like that. Ya gotta do this first.'
                  Then proceed to walk her through the motions~

... ... ...
                  I just had an image of Sayu trying to practice a German Suplex on a giant teddy bear.
                  Chaeli just about died in the back of my head.

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Chaeli: [scoff] Yeah, like I'd do that jus' t' touch yer- [notices her hand reaching for his hair] ... e_e [grabs it and pulls it back] ... ... ... Throw in lemon bars 'nd Guns & Explosions 5 'nd we've godda deal. >_>

And on that day Chaeli became an underwear model exclusive to the Soto Photography company~
                  [is shot multiple times... with bullets]

Meanwhile, in the back of my head, I can just feel Eri's dark aura begging to come and 'protect the honor of his dear sister'.
                  Jeeeeez I hope word of this never gets back home to Chaeli's father and brother. If it did...
                  Poor, poor Gale. :I

Secret Temptress

Welp, Chaeli officially has nicknamed Caiden 'Prince' or 'Oji-sama' as of her first post.
                  She might try to switch up the sounding, as instead of 'prince' it could also be a very formal way of saying 'grandpa'. |D

Knowing Chaeli, if height were ever brought into the situation she'd like try to do an Annie takedown and sit on him.
                  Just to display her dominance. B|
                  If he tried to flirt with her like that Chaeli'd stare at him, then grab him by his hair, pull him down and liiiiick the side of his face from chin to brow.

Chaeli: [cocky grin] Yer right. I think I could get use t' this.

Ooo, dat make up threat though. That'll be a potent Chaeli deterrent right there. XD

Chaeli: <_<!! [growls at the make up and slowly backs away]

AhMahJegus their antics will be hilarious. XD

Antique Mermaid

And Chaeli'd be very insistent on offering some kind of service in return.

Chaeli: A Bothrin always repays their debts. B|

Eri: I thought that was a Lannister saying...

Chaeli: What's that? Didja jus' say 'I'd lika buncha paper moths in my fabric closet'? <_<

Eri: [GASP!] Y-You would not do such a thing!

Grimm Memento's Senpai

Vicious Pumpkin

Suzuki Mine

Lol Now that he would totally be into. XD He certainly is Prince Charming in his mind, so he'd dig it regardless of whether she meant it in a positive or negative connotation. xd But the grandpa thing, I think he would laugh at it and make some sort of wise-crack remark back. He would be one fine-a** grandpa,though. Foxy Grandpa. lolol

He and his manager would have a field day if his body ended up injured. He can't show up to a photoshoot with bruises along his back, so I guess he'll have to avoid the height thing. lol

And that would be utterly disgusting. XD She wants to find a way to get him to avoid her like the plague, she found it. Not only did she basically lick inside his nose, she also pulled his beautiful locks, and that is a no go no matter who you are. If it were like his cheek, he could crack a joke (calling it kinky) and laugh it off, all the while wiping his face or tempted to do it right back just to be a brat. But from chin to brow...pushing it even for him.lol

If he knows it's a weakness, I'll have him keep some in his bag as protection against her like he has Twinkies for Gary.lolol "What's the matter? Don't want to look like Barbie?" while he gives a Cheshire grin and twirls a blush brush between his fingers.

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Secret Temptress

OhDearLawd straight up the face would be much even for Chaeli. She does some pretty questionable stuff from time to time

Chaeli: [dressed in a long black robe with half of her face painted up] What? It's fam'ly tradition on All 'Allows' Eve. <_< [pulls out her lantern and starts walking off which chanting]

But straight up the face? Naaah~
                  Defs be up the cheek.

Pffffft~ I imagined the first time he pulled that out she would've been like 'I dare ya.'
                  Then later she would've approached Laurel, make up smeared across her face.

Chaeli: 'ow do girls get this s**t off? Water jus' seems t' make it worse. e_e;;

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Suzuki Mine

Hahaha xDD will it really happen?! Like seriously he would definitely agree if she asks for just that!
This is going to be a plot right?! Don't play with Gale's emotions!
This is happening right?! RIGHT?!

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Ufufufufu~ I'm not sure if it's Gale or Mii getting more excited over this. |D
                  Depeeends~ Now she asks for touching his hair, lemon bars and a video game.
                  Later she might ask for him to help her build a tree fort.
                  Or investigate a haunted house at night.
                  Or simply say 'This isn't t' be shown t' anyone; stays jus' 'tween us.'
                  That last one'll be a definite thing~

There's also the possibility that she'll reject the idea at first if caught on a bad day, but some revisits to the proposal'll probably bring her around.

In short, this'll totes happen, but how difficult it is depends on what's happened event-wise for Chaeli during the roleplay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff