Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6736044
Welcome to Tripp-Fell!
I didn't start this RP but unfortunately the creator's gone and left, and so has everyone else but me and one other guy... So we're gonna try and get a few more!
Hmm... Not much more to say. Take a look at the thread, post a bit, maybe a character profile, we'll be happy to have you!
And now... Just talk amongst yourselves. cool
((Sorry for the clumsy link there, BBCode's kinda screwed up for me right now.))

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BUMPersNess!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we desperately need new people!

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
^ Yeah, this is the other guy. Aaaah, necroing. The fun. lol

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
I know! Nobody's even looked at the thread. Maybe I should post in it more... But I don't like bumping. crying

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't particularily either, I may just use faces alot... ninja

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Good idea!

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
domokun <--- Domo for all he people who dont play tripp Felll

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
scream <-- Screaming at all the people who don't play Tripp-Fell.

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart <--- trying to suck up so people will play Tripp-Fell

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
*dances crazily* I'll keep doing this 'til people play Tripp-Fell!
This sounds amusing, actually. Fill me in more and I'll consider it.

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Quote:
Behind the doors of your cabinets, there lies old dust, musty rags and never-used cleaning products and such. Here, thoughts and strife gather to create a portal, into an unknown world called Tripp-Fell (this name means nothing, I just had to think of a name). Here the deepest figments of your imagination linger, become a reality. There is a main town in Tripp-Fell, called Ursa. Here live certain victims who accidentally stumbled through this portal. Each person is trying to find there own way out, but every character has to find in their inner self how to leave. May it be conquering fears or demons, or perhaps slaying a creature (you can have whatever you want). There is a mayor of the town of Ursa, but he or she remains to be unseen. He or she holds the secrets to the mysterious world of Tripp-Fell.....

((So yea I created this forum to have fun with uhm I guess there is a limit to characters, only so many people can fit into Ursa and Tripp-Fell. Nobody has to be human, demons, vamps, and faeries and stuff can live in the village. In the forest is where the evil things linger. NOBODY LIVES IN THE WOODS!! sorry its jsut easier. There will be a couple buildings and stuff. For now just give me the info you want and then tell me where you want to live. BUT you can venture into the forest and become a slave to the forest guardian ))

Normal Gaia RP rules. Keep the Romance PG-13 and fighting allowed.

This was part of the original first post. Unfortunately, we can't edit the characters that're on it, 'cos, like I said, the original threadmaker left some time ago.
I saw that. ^^; But I meant more or less what you were doing with it now, or what you wanted to do now with your two people left. I don't really have time to go through 40 pages of plot...

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Ohhh, right! lol Sorry about that! We're kinda screwed at the moment, 'cos I've got myself into a thing with someone who's left now, and he's supposed to be 'protecting' the thread maker's character, so we can't really do much. If you want to know how exactly you're going to fit in, just have your character appear randomly. The general idea means that's a perfectly OK way to appear, and you can just do whatever you want, really. We might just start ignoring all the characters that left. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff