clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Guess who's here to bother you ~ <3
And guess who's old enough to drink now :3 lol not that I will.
And and guess who's going to pester you to reply <3
Luff!

Um, you,

Any maybe you, though I suggest that drinking is fun if you do it right.

And, I would reply but my mind it shot, stupid projects are stupid... I'll do my best to get some out. Maybe that starter finally.

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Luff!

Um, you,

And, I would reply but my mind it shot, stupid projects are stupid... I'll do my best to get some out. Maybe that starter finally.

Oh, you're correct.

Actually I can't do it due to religious reasons.

Ah, I know how you feel. I have a stupid project too with a group that I have been doing. I'm bored out of my mind ah! It's okay though, if you can't.
What's the project?

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Luff!

Um, you,

Oh, you're correct.

Ah, I know how you feel. I have a stupid project too with a group that I have been doing. I'm bored out of my mind ah! It's okay though, if you can't.
What's the project?

Ah, well it's for the best, I didn't think it was a good idea for me to kinda coerce you into drinking anyways XD

just a animating and lighting project, just time consuming

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Luff!

Um, you,

Oh, you're correct.

What's the project?

Ah, well it's for the best, I didn't think it was a good idea for me to kinda coerce you into drinking anyways XD

Yeah I'm sure if I ever tried, I'd get addicted. My tolerance is super low for things like that, and I get addicted to things really quickly. I figure alcohol would be the same way.

Ah. That sucks. I'm taking a break from mine and drawing a fullbody of Mariana. And when I'm done - eh whenever I finish - I'll draw your avatar.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Luff!

Um, you,

Oh, you're correct.

What's the project?

Yeah I'm sure if I ever tried, I'd get addicted. My tolerance is super low for things like that, and I get addicted to things really quickly. I figure alcohol would be the same way.

Ah. That sucks. I'm taking a break from mine and drawing a fullbody of Mariana. And when I'm done - eh whenever I finish - I'll draw your avatar.

Fair enough, I normally only drink when I am among friends, and that's when we set out to get drunk, we don't do it often but it's fun when we do. But good you have your priorites, I admire that.

Ohhh I can't wait to see it!

And let me know when you do so I can figure out which one is my fav, though it may just be this one actually, not quite sure XD

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani

Um, you,

Oh, you're correct.

What's the project?

Fair enough, I normally only drink when I am among friends, and that's when we set out to get drunk, we don't do it often but it's fun when we do. But good you have your priorites, I admire that.

Ohhh I can't wait to see it!

And let me know when you do so I can figure out which one is my fav, though it may just be this one actually, not quite sure XD

Sweet. :3 I do like to be admired.
I think I'm almost done. I just need to do some details and the hair.
Can you choose? Just change your avatar to what you want drawn, and I'll start tomorrow.

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
bump

I finished with Mariana's picture~

Mariana
What do you think? That's how I see that Mariana looks like now. I know the ears and tail pop in and out randomly, but I wanted to draw them in - I figure they're around a lot :3

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Mariana
What do you think? That's how I see that Mariana looks like now. I know the ears and tail pop in and out randomly, but I wanted to draw them in - I figure they're around a lot :3

Wow! I love it, that defintly helps me see her easier, though I kinda narrowed the scars down like that, but now that I can see through your eyes I feel like I know your character even more, it's so cool

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Mariana

Wow! I love it, that defintly helps me see her easier, though I kinda narrowed the scars down like that, but now that I can see through your eyes I feel like I know your character even more, it's so cool

The only thing I would have trouble is what the scars look like on all the parts that are covered. There are massive burn scars, stab and slash knife scars, as well as bullet scars all over her body - but I refuse to draw her so revealing... :3
But I figured this was better than nothing. Plus I kind of wanted to define what her face and hair are like now too - course I did that in my previous head shot picture also.

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rhesi
<3

Hey! I remember you. We were role play once. I don't really remember what happened to the role play, but I remember you were a good one <3

Hmm....something about werewolves again, though different from the one with kokani.

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items