Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User ImageIf I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
tab Nothing would be what it is
tab tab Because everything would be what it isn't.
tab tab tab And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
tab tab tab tab And what it wouldn't be, it would.
tab tab tab tab tab You see?

tab tab tab Lilith Eden
tab tab tab tab The Mad, Mad Hatter

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat,
How I wonder where you're at tab
Up above the world so high tab tab tab tab
Like a tea tray in the sky tab tab tab tab tab

tab Why is a raven like a writing table?

Ŀ_____________________________________________________________________ɺ

[Where: With: Insanity level:

Vicious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image♥♪♪
tab tab Dance, dance your decay
tab tab All the while, unknowing that you're led astray.
tab tab Sleep, sleep through your woe,
tab tab While your voice slowly withers and melts away.

Sing, sing unto me
The pleasure and the pain
Reveal to me the reasons my love's not in vain.

The world burns, but still we breathe tab
The iron chambered hearts a sieve. tab
That sifts through honest elegance tab
And suffers from the wrong defense. tab

♪♪♥

Sangre, sangre de la rosa tab Sigue en paz sin el pasado.

Tsuya Hawkins

Mornings were very routine for Tsuya. Coffee, shower and dress, coffee, sugary cereal, coffee, cartoons, coffee, styling his hair, and more coffee. He was once told that coffee would stunt his growth and, seeing as he stood at only five feet two inches, he assumed that whoever had said this was right. Being short didn't bother him, though, it made him more maneuverable. Anyone who knew Tsuya knew that he could not function well without coffee and, because of that, the world around him did not function well either. So, just to be safe, Tsuya made sure to finished at least one full pot of coffee before leaving his house in the morning. Then, moments later, he would stop at the coffee shop less than a block from his house and buy a venti double shot, skim, no whip white mocha. He typically had to stop for another coffee once every two hours or so. In conclusion, Tsuya's veins transported caffeinated blood cells, not oxygenated ones.

This morning was no different and- after he was finished his routine- he left the house and skipped down the street to his coffee shop. The line was impossibly long, and people were grunting and groaning and pushing angrily. Tsuya stepped to the back of the line and began waiting, dancing in spot to the new age music playing over the speakers- smiling wildly as always. Moments after he entered the café all arguing and shoving stopped, and the people in line began exchanging pleasantries and shaking hands. The line moved much more quickly after the anger had been expelled from the room, and Tsuya was soon at the front of the line. The barista flashed him a smile and put his coffee up on the counter before he was even able to order it. He paid for it, tipping the barista a few dollars as well, before turning to leave.

It was then that he noticed a piece of paper stuck to his shoe. His eyebrows pulled together as he bent over to pick it up. It seemed to be a flyer of some sort, it had probably gotten stuck to his shoe somewhere between his apartment and the coffee shop. He turned it over and stared at the picture and the text on the front of it. It seemed to be an invitation of sorts to a meeting with the Indigo Children. It had little information on it; all it really told him was a location and time. So, really, this meeting could be anything. Knowing the Indigo Children, though, Tsuya wouldn't be surprised if this meeting was being held to discuss the destruction of the human race. It didn't say anything like this, of course. All it said was "Realize and Harness your Potential."

It was one of the things that Mercutio had always ranted about, though. How the Indigo Children were the "Master Race" handpicked by god to be the next evolution of humans. Tsuya could remember commenting on the fact that combining god and evolution in one sentence was contradictory. During these rants, though, Mercutio didn't hear anything, he just talked. Tsuya tuned him out during most of them as well, choosing instead to picture his ex-love naked. It was a very good distraction from the hateful words flowing from the others mouth.

It was the thought of Mercutio, though, that made Tsuya decide that he should probably attend the meeting. He had always been hopeful that he would see the other again, even though the idea also frightened him. Perhaps Mercutio would be at this meeting... His eyes scanned the paper again and he took a moment to memorize the address. Setting his coffee down on the counter, he folded the flyer carefully and tucked it into the back pocket of his shorts. He then started down the road, toward where the flyer had told him to go. As he walked he sang quietly to himself, silencing only to take sips of his coffee.

It wasn't until he was halfway to the location that he realized how terrible of an idea it would be to show up to this meeting by himself. It was possible that the Indigo Children were planning to attack those who showed up, in which case he would need back-up. He sat down on the curb and pulled out his cell phone. After sifting through his contacts he decided it would be best if he contacted his friends in the Alliance first. Most of them would likely already be on their way to the meeting anyway. He called Michael first, but it went straight to voicemail. Well, Mikey must be dead. He NEVER has his cellphone turned off. He frowned slightly, and continued scrolling through his contacts. His next call was to Miku, but a busy signal sounded after he pressed the "call" button. She was probably trying to contact Michael too.

He stood now and placed the phone back into his pocket. He knew Michael and Miku fairly well, and he was pretty sure that they would already be on their way to this address, if they had found the flyer. Taking a look around, Tsuya noticed that the flyers were scattered pretty much all over the place, so he was sure that they would have found one. After straightening out his loose, grey sweater he began wandering in the general direction of the meeting once again. It was Miku who he saw first, hurrying down and alleyway. Since he knew that Miku would be able to help him find Michael, he followed her. As soon as he turned the corner after her he watched as she ran directly into Michael. See, I knew she would be helpful. He smiled to himself and skipped down the street toward his friends.

"Haiiii Mikey~" Tsuya greeted Michael in his airy, singsong tone. He then smiled at Miku and nodded. "Oh look, you found one too!" Tsuya pulled the flyer out of his back pocket and unfolded it. "Doesn't this sound exciting? I think that a lot of our powers do go unused," he pointed to the flyer and nodded. "I think it's nice that the Indigo Children are trying to help the rest of us tap into our powers, don't you?" He smiled widely at Michael now, flipping his hair with a jerk of his head.

[Where: ] [With:] [All my feels: ]

Vicious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User ImageUser Image

Bobby Sheridan
The Puppet Master

I was born of the womb tab of a poisonous man
Beaten tab and Broken tab and chased from the land
But I rise up above it. tab High up above it tab and see
I was hung from tab a tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches tab the bones of the liars and thieves
Rise up above it tab high up above it tab and see
Blessed by a b***h tab from a bastards seed
Pleasure to meet you tab but better to bleed
Rise. I will rise tab tab tab I will rise
Skinned her alive tab ripped her apart
Scattered her ashes tab buried her heart
Pray to your god tab open your heart
Whatever tab you do
Don't be tab afraid of the dark
Cover tab your eyes
The Devil's
Inside.

One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember
One day it'll all just end

Honest to god tab I will break your heart tab Tear you to pieces tab And rip you apart

tab All eyes were on Bobby, and not in the way that he liked. He was unaccustomed to his lies coming back to bite him in the a**, and certainly not this quickly. The man pinched the bridge of his nose and sucked a breath in through his teeth; he was now growing weary of this encounter. Bobby seriously wished he had never taken this job, but he hadn't had much choice. His good standing as "innocent civilian Fae" had been drawn into question, so what choice did he have but to redeem himself. Of course, the pay check was a very nice bonus, and he probably would have done it for the money alone.

tab Now, of course, he had been caught in a lie. He had expected it to happen eventually, just not so soon. Daerik was no help in this situation, but Bobby hadn't even thought about the paperwork on him. Both of his names- Sheridan and Larson- would be scatter amongst the files. A few of his supervisors here had understood the need for discretion and made their notes under Larson. What they hadn't told him was that the "need for discretion" was to protect him if their experiments were ever found out; using Larson was supposed to shield him from suffering the wrath directed at Grimm. The also told him that they would get rid of the evidence that his brother had gotten arranged this, along with anything else that tied him to the experiments. It was supposed to give him plausible deniability, every lawyers wet dream. They were trying protect him from a situation exactly like this one. Obviously some of the supervisors didn't understand the meaning of discretion. He could think of a couple of the more sadistic Grimm operatives who would have preferred it if Bobby had been thrown into the experiments himself.

tab The "suspicious visits" to the settlement confused him, though. The only times he really visited the settlement were when he was on official business or when he was visiting with Daerik. His visits with Daerik could perhaps seem suspicious. If anyone knew his reasoning for befriending the angry German they would no doubt question his moral standing, quickly find that he had no morals, and string him up just for that. But lying and acting were his strong points so nobody really questioned him until now. To be completely honest-though he'd never admit it to anyone- he had actually tried very hard to care about the man. He had tried to sympathize with his loss for real, maybe even squeeze out a tear or two. It had been an experiment, but he hadn't been able to muster up enough real emotion so he faked it.

tab What was more likely would be the assumption that Bobby had snuck off to the settlement when he had actually snuck off to Storybrooke. After all a lot of the operatives got their rocks off with the Fae females in the outpost; Bobby was not one of these people. The city was a three hour drive from the outpost; only two and a half hours if he floored it the whole way. Some nights at the settlement just got too cold and lonely for him and, really, a guy has needs. Needs like silk sheets and espresso, wine and music, bubble baths and an adorable blond boy screaming his name. Of course, he was allowed to leave at designated times. This was only because his co-workers and supervisors thought he wasn't smart enough to figure out their "code names" for the experiments, so they didn't think he would be a liability. His breaks were too far apart for his liking, and he doesn't really like living under someone else's schedule anyway. So, whenever he felt the desire, he would throw on a Grimm uniform and borrow a Grimm truck- to make it look like one of the operatives was going on a late night supply run or some such- and start for Storybrooke in the evening. His work generally didn't start until later in the day, but he was usually back in the early morning anyway. It was actually beneficial for Grimm; he returned much more relaxed and much less homicidal.

tab Bobby didn't even really know where to begin with explanations. His mind was sifting through all the options as quickly as it could, but he couldn't really see a desirable outcome at this point. Generally he could lie so well that he even convinced himself it was the truth, but he felt very off today. With everything that had already happened today, coupled with the fact that he hadn't slept and he hadn't been back to Storybrooke for three weeks, he was surprised he hadn't already snapped and started slitting throats. He was actually quite proud of himself.

tab He had only ever really learned one thing from his brother and that was: if all lies fail, tell the truth. Bobby turned to Daerik first. "I got here two days after you buried the mother of your child, so two months after you buried Annalise. She died six months ago, I got here six months ago, so obviously there is no possibility for me to have had anything to do with that. Even if I had gotten here before they died, I didn't know about any of the experiments until a little while ago. I would have told you about it earlier, but I figured you would react like this, then launch a suicide mission against the outpost and get both you and I killed. I really didn't want that to happen. I like living, and I know you like living too. So I decided to spare both our lives."

tab Bobby turned his gaze to the purple-haired girl, opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it. It would be a bad idea to anger anyone right now. So he turned to Dante instead and began his explanation. "I try to avoid any and all association with the Sheridan name. Sure, according to Grimm and most humans Sheridan is a synonym for "hero," but it sure as ******** isn't when you are talking to fellow Fae, especially the ones who lean more toward the Witchy side of things," Bobby sighed deeply and shook his head. "Sure, he's my brother, we grew up together, but we chose vastly different paths in life. That doesn't matter to most people, I am related to Mr. Hero, so I must be like him, right? I have had my life threatened countless times within the walls of Storybrooke, so you could imagine how these people would have reacted with that knowledge. Especially now, after they learned what Grimm did. As for me taking this job, I got myself in a bit of trouble with Grimm in the city and they were becoming suspicious about certain things. So, the Big Bad Wolf pulled some strings and got me this job as a way to, I don't know, prove to Grimm that I wasn't a Witch I guess. As I said, I like living. If I didn't come here they would have launched an investigation, found me to be a cannibal like my brother but-because I don't allow Grimm to control my every move-they would label me a Witch. Then they would kill me. Or worse, banish me to live in the Wastelands. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's a lovely way to live, but I am sure you can tell just by looking at me that I wouldn't last five minutes out there on my own. Maybe with help, but, again, using the Sheridan name anywhere near Storybrooke would likely have me killed by the Witches. Anyway you look at it, lying about my name was the only logical approach in this situation."

tab Bobby paused for a moment, taking another deep breath, deciding whether or not he was satisfied with his explanation. He let the breath out slowly once he decided he was satisfied. It was all he could say now, there wasn't anything left. So he just shrugged his shoulders and looked out at the still-shocked crowd. There were a lot of people here, a lot of people who could have died. Again, it was his life of luxury against their lives. He wouldn't trade his life in the city for anything, and he wasn't really sure whether or not that was immoral. It would be a good question to ask the blond boy in the city if he ever saw him again; he was the only one who didn't judge Bobby. Maybe that's why Bobby liked him so much.

{ Location: Fae Settlement | Company: A merry band of thieves and murderers; shock'n'awed crowd| I'm not a sociopath!: Huh, I am actually almost worried about this }

Vicious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
            User Image
                      D a e r i k A m e r y

XXXXXXXXXXg e t t i n gXXd o w nXXt oXXB A S I C S

c a l l e dXXXJust Daerik.
              a k aXXXNein.

a g eXXXThirty-One.

g e n d e rXXXMale.

s e x u a l i t yXXXNein.
              p a r t n e rXXX... Nein.

XXXXXXXXXXt h i sXXi sXXm yXXB O D Y

m yXXb o d yXXX5'11, 170lbs

m yXXc o l o r sXXXBlack, with a few pure white streaks/Yellow

m yXXm a r k sXXXNein.

XXXXXXXXXXn o wXXt h i sXXi sXXC L A S S I F I E D

a b i l i t i e sXXXI harness Strom, eh... energy. I can direct it, use it as a veapon. But, I am needing a source. Vhen it is being daytime ze sun is my source, at ze night I need somezhing else. Electricity vorks ze best. My energy takes on zhe properties of zhe souce. I also have ze vings, ze are ärgerlich, vhat is ze English vord? Irritating. Zey are large, get in my vay. Zey are being useful sometimes, but zey have been zusammengebunden... er, tied togezer since I moved to ze outpost. So, zey are not being useful anymore. I vas not comfortable vith this zwang, restraint, but it vas a rule at ze outpost.

w e a p o n sXXXVe are not allowed veapons, but I have ze energy.

o c c u p a t i o nXXXZe outpost is not like ze city, zhere is not being much to do.

p e r s o n a l i t yXXXI am.. kränken, I am not knowing ze English word for zis. Grieving, angry, wounded. My wife and child, zhey died here; it is only being a few months. Before zis... I vas happy. I vas loved, had purpose. Sickness took zhem, zhere vas nozhing ve could do. Grimm did nozhing to help, not zhat I expected zhem to be doing so. Ve are not people to zhem, ve have been labeled as Hexen, Vitches. I am not being boshaft, vicked. I am just being angry. And I vas being so very in love.

Zhis is not meaning I do not care. Nein. I am being very caring person. I give vhat I can vhen I can. I vas told that I vas being a natural caregiver. I used to be being patient and loving, not so much anymore. My Kind, my daughter, my Annalise... she and her mom vere my life. Vithout zhem, I am nozhing.

l i k e sXXX-Kinder, children.
              -Ze sun, it powers everyzhing.
              -Freedom. I sacrificed it for meine Familie. I lost zhem, so I vill get my freedom back
              -Zurȕckgezogenheit. Seclusion, sometimes. People are being... tiring.
              -Familie. Groups zhat feel like it is being family. Zhere are velcoming, especially now.

d i s l i k e sXXX-Grimm, vhich is not needing to be said
              -English. I vill speak it because it is being the language of zhis land. But I am not liking it.
              -Conversation that is not being needed. Talking in English is feeling like work.
              -Cats. I am not trusting zhem.
              -Power, authority. It is too often landing in zhe wrong hands.

f e a r sXXXI have already lost everyzhing. Vhat else am I having to fear? ...I am afraid zhat I vill never be able to move passed zhis. I fear zhat zhis vill haunt me forever. I do not vish to be being in love again. I am knowing that it vill likely happen, but I do not vant it to.

h i s t o r yXXXI vas an orphan, but zhis is being quite normal in mein Vaterland, my Germany. Zhe vars, like all vars in history, vas hard on zhe Germans. Nein, nein, I know it vas being hard on everyone, I am not saying zhat du should pity zhe Germans. Meine Mutter... I am remembering zhat she vas an orphan too. She vas an orphan because of zhe var, I vas an orphan because I vas being Fae. She died giving birth to me, meine Vater vas not zhere. I am not knowing vhy. Some men are not built to be a Vater.

I vas in zhe orphanage for sechs, six year. After zhis, I vas vhat is being called a "gutter rat." I am not remembering if I ran or if I vas banished, but I vas not zhe only one, I had many brozhers. Ve begged for food or stole food, mostly ve stole. Ve hid in luggage compartments on zhe trains, traveled to see all of our Germany. Zhere vas not much to be seeing, but it vas an adventure for us. Mein Leben mit meiner Familie. My life vith my family. My first family.

Ve did not alvays live in happiness. Ve saw our share of death, of course. Many accidents, but mostly disease. Zhe vay ve lived, it vas not clean. Ve had no clean drinking vater, our food often came from zhe garbage, so ve vere never surprised vhen ve vere finding our brozhers dead. Zhen... I changed. I vas siebzhen, seventeen, a late bloomer as zhey are saying. Zhe Fae change usually vas happening at a younger age. So, I vas not being ready for it. Meine pain vas... qualvoll. Terrible. Zhe vorst pain I have ever been feeling. It lasted sechs days, or so I vas told. I vas in and out of sleep for zhose days. In zhose days... zhis is vhen my vings came.

Being Fae... Germans agreed is vas a curse. Fae kinder... zhe vere killed vhen zhey vhere found. So, my brozhers told me to leave. I vas no longer velcome. Zhe vings... Zhey could not be hidden easily. I could not pretend to be, how are zhey saying? Human. So, I hid in zhe vastelands, vith the rest of zhe abscheulichkeit, zhe monsters. Zhey vere very velcoming. A few, I am remembering, liked meine vings. Zhey symbolized freedom. Zhe chance to be getting avay... to run, to live. Zhey said zhey vould be doing anyzhing to have meine vings. I vould have been doing anyzhing to be able to share zhem.

Zhe Germans, zhe have soldiers, like zhe Grimm, but zhey are only being humans. Zhe are killers, zhey kill zhe Fae. Zhen one day, zhe came to our village in zhe vastelands. Zhere vas being... so much blood. I am remembering being trapped, cornered in. I could have died vith zhem, it vould have been... noble. Instead, I vas being a Feigling, coward. I ran. No, I flew. I had not been using meine vings before zhis. It vas... freedom.

I vas being zwanzig, tventy, vhen I got to zhe Americas. Zhey vere a bit more velcoming, but zhey vere not my home. I took a job on zhe docks, zhe ships. Zhey did not care zhat I vas mutated, I vas not violent. I vorked vith zhe same men for seven years. Each town ve visited... many humans looked at me vith zhe disgust on zhere faces. But zhe boat people, zhey didn't care. All zhey vanted vas a hard vorker. I vas being zhis. Ve did become like family after a vhile. Meine second family.

Mein losing of zhem... it vas my own stupidity, but mein heart vas louder zhan mein mind. I first saw Akuma vhen ve delivered to Storybrooke. Zhere vere no docks, so ve traveled in a caravan from zhe river. She vas beautiful... ein Engel. I had never had zhis feeling before, zhis... boom booming in meine chest. It hurt, but vas feeling so good too. She did not notice me, I vas looking normal. I tried to be looking normal during deliveries, it vas to be causing less panic. Zhe Fae vere not normally having zhe wings. I vas different. It vas very difficult, but vith enough binding du almost could not be knowing I had vings.

Ve stayed in Storybrooke zhat night. Ve drank as zhe pub, and I continued to be pretending zhat I vas normal. After drinking, my boat friends vent to bed. I vanted to explore. It vas not often ve stayed on land for zhis long. I also needed to be stretching meine vings; having zhem bound for so long vas painful. So I flew over Storybrooke by zhe moonlight. Zhen I saw her again, standing on a bridge staring at zhe stream. Zhe moonlight danced in her hair. I had no more breath after looking at her. I vas perched on a building, vatching her, vhen she jumped. I have never been moving faster in mein life. I grabbed her before she hit zhe stream, saved her life. She vas noticing me now.

She vas such a sad girl, but she vas being amazed by meine vings. I am remembering her laughing and crying at zhe same time, running her fingers over mein vings. I vas wondering vhy she vould jump, of course. Her life vas troubled, she vas being an orphan too. But she did not live in zhe streets, she lived vith a very bad man. She just vanted to get avay from him, so she begged me to take her avay, she could not vait till she vas old enough to be going on her own. I vas not knowing vhat to do. Zhe boat people, zhey vere like family, but I could not leave her. So, ve left. And I vas labeled a criminal, a Vitch. Kidnapping. Feh.

I vas being true, she vas fünfzehn, fifteen. Too young to be going off of her own in America. Too young for me. I cannot remember vhat it vas about her, everyzhing... I loved her from zhe first time I vas seeing her. Ve lived on zhe run for about a year, until she fell pregnant. Zhat vas vhen we found zhe outpost. Zhey were not knowing us zhere, or maybe zhey vere just not caring. It vas safe for us. So I let zhem bind my vings, steal my freedom, for the safety of meine family. Meine third family.

She fell sick vhen our daughter, Annalise, vas zwei, two. Zhen Annalise fell sick asvell. Ve were getting no help, zhey just were getting sicker and sicker. Akuma vas living vith zhe sickness for three months; Annalise vas not lasting as long. I buried my child, and zhen my Akuma only a month later. I knew zhat disease vas happening in conditions like zhese, I vas seeing mein brozhers in Germany die every day from zhe sickness. Still, I cannot be accepting it. I am verloren, lost... vithout a direction in life. I am not knowing vhat to do.

XXXXXXXXXXi sXXt h e r eXXa n y t h i n gXXL E F T

m i s c e l l a n e o u sXXXNein.

h a n d l e rXXXTravesty Incarnate

Vicious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

Are you lost in your lies?
Do you tell yourself I don't realize?
Your crusade's a disguise.
You replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives.
I'm aware of what you've done.

No, no more sorrow.
I've paid for your mistakes.
Your time is borrowed
Your time has come to be replaced

I've seen pain, I've seen need
I've seen liars and thieves abuse power with greed
I had hoped, I believed
But I'm beginning to think I have been deceived

You will pay for what you've done.
Your time has come to be erased.

Daerik Amery

tab Daerik felt sympathy for those who were complaining about fatigue. They were not used to conditions such as this and he suspected that many of them would not make to their destination. This thought pained him and it made him wish that he could help more. At least he knew that Sasha would make it, that was comforting. Of course, it would have been more comforting if she had agreed to go in the vehicles, but she was a very stubborn child. She had fallen asleep in his arms about a half hour into their journey and, though he would never admit it aloud, the dead weight was becoming difficult to carry. But, whether it was because of pride or kindness, he refused to wake the sleeping child so that she could walk on her own.

tab When the feline-man said that they would break for camp soon he was relieved. The relief only lasted a mere moment. When their current leader stopped abruptly he did as well, sensing the tension in the air immediately. The moment his yellow eyes fell upon the giants he gripped Sasha more tightly, his mind reeling. His gaze raised to the sky at that point, searching for a break in the clouds. He was unsure if such dark and damp conditions would be of any use to him, he typically had to be able to see the sun to obtain power from it. Without an energy source he was useless.

tab The screams and gunshots woke Sasha up now, and he could feel the fear radiating from her body. His body was frozen, he had no idea what to do. Then a dark haired man, a stranger, appeared in his peripherals. Though he seemed to be trying to help them, his presence still made Daerik very uneasy. When the man told him to take Sasha to safety his eyes narrowed slightly and, after tightening his grip slightly, he rose into the sky until he was well out of reach of the giants. He then flew to a ledge higher up on the mountain and set Sasha down there, assuring her that everything would be okay and that he would return for her shortly.

tab Then, a miracle. A small crack in the clouds appeared and a healthy ray of sunshine illuminated a portion of the mountain. He positioned himself in the middle of the light and, after a few seconds large, concentrated balls of crackling flame energy formed in each hand. His arm pulled back and he hurled one of the balls of energy toward the head of the living giant. The energy ball began reforming as he hurled the other. This continued, quite rapidly, until his energy had melted through the giants skull. After a few more throws he had melted it's brain enough to kill it, and it collapsed mid-step.

tab The moment the giant stopped moving Daerik glided back to the ledge where he had left Sasha and lifted her into his arms again. Any amount of fatigue he'd felt was gone now, which was likely caused by his sympathetic nervous system screaming 'fight.' He held her close to his chest and lowered himself to the ground carefully, his eyes falling on the stranger again. The man had helped them, but that didn't necessarily mean that he was trustworthy. In their current situation Daerik didn't know if anyone was trustworthy, but believing in the ones that he was following was crucial to his survival. The stranger, though, was a suspicious individual. He had just happened to show up shortly after they were attacked, that couldn't be a coincidence. His wings folded against his back again, his eyes traveling from the stranger to the feline-man. Daerik was not one to take control of a situation unless it was absolutely needed, so he would wait for further instruction.

[Location: Zhe Vastelands][Company: Vitches and a stranger][Thoughts: I am not trusting him.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff